Video: Merry Christmas from T.I.

Hopefully everyone had a joyful Holiday. I bought my mom a TV for Christmas and my niece is here from Jamaica so she helped me assemble the TV stand before the delivery guy delivered the TV. We had Big fun this Christmas.

The same can also be said for the Clifford “T.I.” Harris household. T.I. released this video to give a Christmas shout out to all his fans – and to deny the rumors of artists jumping ship at his label. “Contrary to popular belief, there is nobody jumping ship off Grand Hustle – that is unless they wasn’t built to be on Grand Hustle in the first place,” said T.I. in a video posted on his Streetcred.com social networking site.

I’m told T.I. is in the Christmas spirit this year. He personally decorated not one, but 3 big Christmas trees in his spacious Jonesboro home this Holiday season. As his children play in the background, T.I. says he assembled all the toys and bikes for his kids with his own hands. Something he has never done until this year.

As you know T.I. is under house arrest with strict rules limiting the number of adult visitors to 3 at a time. But there is no such restriction on children. So T.I. can have a house full of kids whenever he wants to – and he often does as celebrities bring their children over to play with T.I.’s kids.

Shout out to Tiny who will make a doctor’s visit next month where “someone” will learn the sex of her baby! Also big shout out to Zonnique (‘Nique ‘Nique) I heard you! :) Merry Christmas to T.I., Tiny, Zonnique, Diane and everyone in the Harris and Cottle families!

17 Responses to “Video: Merry Christmas from T.I.”

2bme says:

It’s good to see TI in great spirits!

Praise Jesus!!!! House arrest is turning out to be a good thing for him. I’m not going to worry about his criminal case on this blessed day. It gave my heart joy to hear that he assembled all his children’s toys for the first time and he gets to be there with them through it all. I have no doubt his family is becoming closer and stronger with him being there 24 hours a day. That is a blessing. This may not be an ideal situation for him, but it is certainly ideal for his family and family is more important than everything else. Second only to God.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

ATS says:

God Bless you Mr. Harris… God and your family knows your heart .. Mr. Harris (Tip) walks as child of God and he has many blessings to come. Merry Christmas to the Harris Family. Congrats on their little blessing. Continue to have a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.

brinabelle says:

awwz.. Merry Christmas to you too hunny!..and Merry Christmas to everyone reading this!..smooches!

cinnamonkisses97 says:

How sweet!

Irene says:

On a positive note, that looks like a very nice Christmas tree.

Ms. Kim says:

Good to see you smiling, Tip! Merry Christmas to the Harris family, and the fam at SandraRose.com!

CANT TAKE IT NO MORE says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TIP!

HAPPY THAT YOUR SPIRITS ARE UP THAT YOU KNOW THAT GOD HAS YOU COVERED.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

kat says:

I guess Tiny MEAN she gon’ give that man another baby! Congrats to them and hopefully this baby will be healthy! Merry Christmas to them all!

WeezysBaby says:

Congrats to the Brady bunch and I hate that he had to make it known this is his first time ever assembling some toys and bikes for HIS kids.. Well isn’t that what a father is suppose to do anyway?? And why does he have to always answer to the rumors let the truth speak for itself.

ms.peaches says:

I’m so glad that he’s able to be there with his family I’m sure they are enjoying every moment of it!! If it were not for the house arrest he probably be doing shows or on the road, that maybe why he said this was his first year able to do the things for his kids!! that’s really a blessing because he could have been in jail for Christmas but it worked out to where he is home with his family even though he can’t go anywhere I know it’s killing him but he’s able to spend more time with his kids, his wifey, & the rest of the family!!!

2thick4u says:

Merry belated Christmas. I really couldn’t see the video, it was to dark. Sandra your postings be killing me. Did you have to broadcast that this is first time doing things for his kids?!!! We all know that he is a rap artist but even he have time to **** other chicks and make a thousand mixtapes…I’m pretty sure he could have found time to build a bike hell he even build a BEAR…he has to be a house arrest to find times for these things:)!!!

You really know how to make a good thing seem staged!!!

WeezysBaby says:

@2thick4U

those are my thoughts exactly and you stated he even had time to build a bear LOL LMAO!!!!!

sugarandkisses says:

I couldnt see the video either really. It’s good to see TIP in the holiday spirit. Being at home on house arrest is way better than being in jail Im sure. God Bless him and his family on this holiday season. I am a HUGE TIP fan and love his work. I am disappointed to hear about the 3 adult visitor rule cause I was looking for that house the next time I was in GA! LOL!! Just joking…Congrats on there new bundle of joy. I pray that TI & Tiny has a successful pregnancy and a healthy baby. :)

PaigeyWaigey says:

You know what it’s all good that he has turned into the celebrity BABYSITTER for his block, and that he FINALLY acts like a father by putting together his kids toys…I hope he can continue to be this good-doing if he is found not guilty…

wow. i still am on tip’s side with this whole case. he is right…things that happen, and slow u down, test u and build character. instead of being bitter he is getting better and i hope he remembers this when things get better or possibly worse. this thing may have needed to happen to him in order for him to reasses his life, where it was going, the things he was doing to see what really mattered the most. he can’t run around…he HAS to stay in the house. he has time to only think and love his family and future wife Tiny…that woman has been down for him for the longest! that is a good thing for the king of the south. i’m happy that he is well. God bless…from one of the GH interns… :)
    p.s. if tip woulda seen a woman get jacked up in a corner just like darius (the personal trainer) he would have saved her too. he’s only 5 foot 4 but he’s MAN yall.

niastar says:

Happy Holidays to TIP. Its great that he is able to be with and spend time with his family now, I know his kids and Tiny are loving it. It could be waaay worse. God Bless them, everybody can’t have that.