Big girl jeans

Do you possess a super sized bubble that you can’t squeeze it into conventional store-bought jeans? Are you tired of watching shapeless skinny girls get all the attention in their fitted jeans while you can only imagine yourself in a pair?

Well, former reality tv star-turned entrepreneur Deelishis has a new line of jeans called D Cut that is specially cut to fit any size bubble – natural or enhanced.

D Cut jeans can be made to order in sizes 6-16. The styles available are:

• BOOT CUT $89.00
  • HIGH WAIST $110.00
  • SKINNY $79.00
  • CARGO $79.00
  • TAILORED $89.00

SEND STYLE AND REQUEST ALONG WITH MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO GETDEELISHIS TO :

PO BOX 24175 DETROIT, MI 48224 Spotted at (Fresh 2.0)

37 Responses to “Big girl jeans”

allhoney915 says:

Ok. 6 to 16 is considered big girl jeans now? So what would sizes 16 and over be considered? Her product is no different from those sold by other designers.

Coo Coo Bananas says:

As if you’ve never seen a size 6 with a big ass? But I think the title is misleading. Should be Big booty girl jeans or something lol.

shhhh says:

No homo, but Deelicious a** looks good in those jeans. I would order a per, but I would hate to spend $89.00 on them and I not know how they’re going to fit. In some stuff I wear a 6 and in others wear an 8 or 10. She needs to get them in major retail or something.

@allhoney915

It’s for girls with big butts. That have to buy stuff in a bigger size just so they butts will fit. Not “plus” size girls who are just fat all over. Meaning fat stomach, arms, face, and back. Just the butt and hips.

milly says:

shhhh Says:

************************************************************honey child I was going to say the same thing, you took the words right out my mouth

2thick4u says:

Her jeans are cute but how will they be tailored when you aren’t getting fitted for them?!!!

I will pay 90 dollars for jeans that I know will fit me, not some **** I will have to keep sending back:)!!!

ATLien says:

Those jeans are awful! God bless the girl for trying…

4evajulie says:

Is her @ss her only claim to fame?

doingme says:

is there a website or something you can go to that will give you a better look at the styles of jeans?? If not, this is sooooo very unprofessional!!

ReadTheBlog says:

Deelishis looks gross – I wouldn’t want to buy jeans with an ass that big, I’d be saving for a slimming girdle. I like PZI, you can find them at major retailers and they are a true to size fit.

aDj says:

I love Deelishis. And everybody keep saying she look nasty along with all the other hateful mess, but she is trying to do her thing. And I know that if most of us were in the same place we would do the same thing and try to keep our name alive and get to the money the best way we know how. Please stop hatin on her!!! Some of y’ll wish you had an a** like that. Do your thing Dee! Evidently you doing something!

Does Deelishis think she is Kimora or something? Ain’t nobody spending all that money on her jeans.

kpakpando says:

What kind of bootleg mess is this? We’re sending money orders still in 2008? Ummm how am I guaranteed my actual purchase with that? I mean dang she couldn’t even get a Paypal account? I need her to fire the cousin she hired to help her with her business.

preciousfromomaha says:

I would love to buy the jeans, but I have to agree with kpakpando there is no way I am going to send a money order and not know if I am really going to get my product. Paypal is headquartered here in my city I will go personally for you and get you an account set up…lol…We have got to do better.

preciousfromomaha says:

Oh and I forgot to say the jeans look fly. I am happy someone is trying to help a thick sista out. Beyaki jeans are not helping what so ever. I spent $200 on some House of Deron and was not satisfied.

Seattle Slim says:

There is nothing wrong with those ladies’ bodies. I love their shapes. The one on the right should watch her diet and weight and make sure she is healthy but other than that they look great.

I agree that is TOO much money for jeans. She needs to start small and then build her brand. After its built, release a more expensive line.

TT says:

I am someone who will try anyones jeans to find a great fit. HOWEVER, she needs to come up w/a better way to sell. She has bump shoulders w/too many people in the business at all those parties to not know who can design her a website. She is better of starting at the mall in a booth, start word of mouth advertisement (if they are the bomb), get ur money up & get u a website. If Im not mistaken, she has been set up like this since last year when I saw her jeans advertised.

@ Bird
    If you are going to find a GREAT fit for jeans, I dont know anyone who jeans start at 29.99. & Kimora clothes are wack. If I have ever seen something of Kimoras that caught my eye she would f-it up placing that cat, big ass day on the product.

katgirl33 says:

I like Deelishis, and I commend her on coming out with a line of clothes, but what about the single mom with the big booty(LOL), who more than likely can’t afford to spend all that money on ONE pair of jeans??? I think she should have made her line more affordable…..just ask Kimora….

Bsoul says:

@ aDj

I don’t know Dlish, therefore, I don’t dislike her. Please don’t state statistics when you don’t have the research to back it up. I’m not so sure that MOST of us want to swap places with her. It has never been my endeavor to be exploited by any reality show. I like being me just fine.

Coo Coo Bananas says:

Least with Paypal, you get that security lol.

shhhh says:

I’m not going to comment on the negative comments that people are saying about her, but I’m taking notes on this for the next time there is a Beyaki post. The second someone says something bad about Beyaki everybody has something to say. So I’m going to need everyone to pay close attention to the direction this topic is going.

Anyway, I like Deelicious too. Yea, she went on Flav of Love, so what. I think she handled herself like a woman. Knowing me, I would have been all over that dog face New York, but no matter how bad NY tried to pick at Deelicious she still killed her with kindness and not in a punk a** way. It was like “yea b*tch I would beat yo a**” she knew it for herself, so she didn’t have to talk loud and make scences.

As far as the price of her jeans and the way she’s selling them is all true. I can think of no explaination for that. But I would like to buy a pair just to support her. Just as I buy artist CD’s when I feel they’re worthy of being bought, because this is their career. Also, whoever said her jeans were ugly… uh… they’re simple blue jeans. You can never go wrong with that. They’re jeans that would go with all the other 15-20 pair of jeans I have. I’ve never met a pair of blue jeans I would call ugly, that’s just insane.

Seattle Slim Says:

It’s interesting that you think the young lady on the right is skating on the line of being overweight. You may prefer Deelishis’ shape, but the fact remains she is grossly overweight. Probably moreso than the woman on the right. The differance is her fat goes to the legs and thighs first.

Not that I am dissing her. I love Deelishis. She is so well spoken that it always amazes me to see her spread eagle in some magazine.

ReadTheBlog says:

BSoul – say that! I would not want to swap places with that girl, I woudn’t even want to be her washing machine on laundry day – over-worked and underpaid.

mrswatson says:

I am about the same size as Deelishis including the ass, with maybe a lil more gut LOL….Regardless of who created the jeans, if they are cute and compliment my “bubble”, I am grateful and dont mind spending a lil extra… Women with a large ROUND, not flat, booty can relate. We can NOT fit those regular Lee, Levis, Old Navy, Gap and even some of the higher end jeans, where it looks GOOD on your butt because they are created w/the flat butt in mind!

arsha says:

@ shhhh

I’ve never met a pair of blue jeans I would call ugly, that’s just insane.

i can only IMAGINE what your closet looks like! lmfao UGH!
    fyi. I found these online JUST for you! Looking at the price you can order more than one!

licia says:

i hope she is successful at whatever she’s selling. they are very pricey though.

licia says:

shhhh Says:

^^ i couldn’t agree more

aqtpie says:

I can’t get past the send a money order to: LMBAO, WTH? Do you Deelish!!!!!

Bsoul says:

@ ReadTheBlog

“I woudn’t even want to be her washing machine on laundry day – over-worked and underpaid.

I have to get out more because I’ve never heard that. LOL!

truthhurts717 says:

I’m with everybody else why would I send almost $100 for a pair of jeans that I can’t try on to make sure I like their fit?

I commend Deelishis for being a single mother and she’s doing her thing BUT who the hell is her marketing team and financial advisers that thought this was a good marketing tool?

PZI jeans is the ****ttttttt!!! You can’t go wrong in those jeans.

2Unruly says:

Best wishes to Deelish and the biz venture! Other people can sell jeans to US and it is okay, so why can’t she?

CANT TAKE IT NO MORE says:

WOW

IM REALLY IMPRESSED WITH DEELISH ON THIS ONE

CONGRATULATIONS AND CONTINUED SUCCESS

Miss P3 says:

Pay attention folks. A good number of “models” in the industry do not have home grown asses. They have embarked upon a procedure called hydrogel injections. It amazes me how Deelishis had a big butt, but got an even bigger butt when people started to compare her with Buffy. Nobody naturally grows 3 inches of ass, without gaining weight all over. HYDROGEL has gotten plenty of “models” on the covers of King and Smooth magazines.

Back to business…I agree with the consensus that Deelishis needs better marketing tactics. Why pay for jeans that you can’t try on?

shhhh says:

arsha Says:

i can only IMAGINE what your closet looks like! lmfao UGH!

*********************************

The things in my closet probaby adds up over your networth. So I guess I have to be more specific with people like you. I would never meet a pair of blue jeans in Walmart. Who shops in Walmart for clothes? Secondly, no place that I shop sells mom jeans so I would never meet a pair of those. Not that you even searched that hard to try to call me on something. How sad your life must be.

arsha says:

lmfao. oh please! my networth? WOW! what a great accomplishment. Your family must be PROUD! lmfao.

FYI. I didn’t make the comment YOU did. lmfao. But you’re FUNNY!

2bme says:

Paypal is headquarted in Palo alto, their contact center is in Omaha, good luck walking up trying open an account…they’d shoot you on site..bomb threats will do tha to a company, lol(ask me how i know)anywho i’m not mad at Deelishious..i’d rather see her in a pair of jeans then running around in that rumpshaker video writhing around in somebodies garage anyday(did you see the oil stains?)

aDj says:

@ Bsoul

I was speaking to the people that are hating on her. Are you a hater? Seems like your giving yourself away. And I’m not condoning the reality show thing. She is trying to start up a clothing line and use the fame she made of FL2. What’s wrong with that? And yes, I’m right. Most people that do have negative stuff to say aren’t happy with themselves in some aspect. And I didn’t state any statistics. Did you see any numbers in my first comment? Statistics are numbers based on research. Maybe you need to read what you write when your done and see if it makes sense.

1 Pingbacks