Vivica A. Fox Returns in ‘Three Can Play That Game’

Vivica A. Fox returns in Three Can Play That Game

Rashan Ali (left) stars in Three Can Play That Game

Vivica A. Fox is back as relationship expert Shante Smith in the straight-to-DVD sequel to the hit movie Two Can Play That Game. Three Can Play That Game features Hot 107.9′s Rashan Ali in a supporting role. The movie was filmed in Atlanta over the Summer and features many local actors.

Here’s the synopsis of the movie:

This time, the story begins with Byron Thompson (George), a blandly conservative guy, undergoing a dramatic change of fortune when a makeover by his girlfriend (Lewis) turns him into an overnight reality television star. Afraid that Byron’s newfound popularity with the females will lead him astray, Tiffany enlists the help of relationship expert Shante Smith (Fox), who advises Tiffany that her only option is to force Byron into marriage. Meanwhile, not wishing to lose access to the new surplus of sexy women Byron’s stardom has spawned, Gizzard (Rock), Byron’s best friend, clashes with Tiffany and Shante and the battle of the sexes is in full swing.

Click to watch the trailer

20 Responses to “Vivica A. Fox Returns in ‘Three Can Play That Game’”

Bsoul says:

“the straight-to-DVD sequel to the HIT movie “.

Sandra, you’re so crazy! You know hits don’t spawn straight-to-DVD movies.

hellava10 says:

Leave well enough alone – no more D- sequels!

Krysi - yes the same one says:

u cannot be serious.

plushlush says:

Ew this sound like capital D.

Terry .W says:

Po’ thang….she sure loves these advise roles….lol

ATLien says:

i was wondering what happend to this film!

milly says:

Uhhh I’ll wait for the DVD, so I can support Rashan Ali.

Sharonda says:

Oh I didn’t even know.But Two can Play That Game is a good movie.

Jennifer Lewis is a good actor.Good acting chops in Barbershop.

J Gats Juice says:

Dang, it looks like I’m the only one excited about it. LOL I liked 2 can play that game. Its a good discussion movie when u have a mixed crowd. We’ll see if they can create the same magic this time around

shhhh says:

yawns.. Vivica needs to be comitted to a nursing home. The way her face looks, maybe even a hospice.

aqtpie says:

@J Gats Juice Says
    You aren’t the only one excited. I have Two Can Play That Game and will definitely be getting this one. =)

mzzphateegirl@yahoo.com says:

the 1st one is dumb, didnt know there was a 2nd and now the 3rd, lord vivica need to do more quality work. she is a hot mess and im tired of her hair looking like nene down the street did it, LOL

AaronMichael says:

…And the journey towards a downhill career continues

Bsoul says:

@ Milly
    This IS the DVD release. That’s what Sandra is bringing to our attention; it’s going straight to DVD.

KittyHummerKitty says:

Same ole tired actors. I want to see NEW faces.

ms.peaches says:

There is no 3rd it’s just called 3 can play that game !! I ain’t gonna lie after seeing 2 can play tht game I tried those rules I know Im not the only (LADIES!!!) anyway I won’t say how it panned out but I will say Im not all that excited about the second & it’s no wonder why it’s going straight to DVD. Vivica just need to give it up why don’t she just settle down & have some kids or something before her biological clock breaks down(lol) She was married I guess she scared him off the same way she did 50 so good luck to her, she is not a bad actress but can’t understand why she always have these BET Friday night movies come out

2bme says:

Keep in mind, DVD releases are very lucrative..not only is Vivica in the movie she is also executive producing it..that’s a very large check coming her way..now we can talk about her being foolish trying to keep up w/the preteens all we want..but when it comes to her business..Aunt Viv is on point and nowhere near broke..she’s extremely smart when it comes to making her money..don’t knock her hustle

kat says:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz……..this sounds so lame!

i LOVED “2 Can Play That Game” but honest this one looks and sounds…LAME! BUT BUT BUT b4 i say that for sure i will watch it. Dang tho i gotta say what is up with Viv’s hair lately. Hollywood should afford you nice wigs and weaves if you wear them. Gosh!

aqtpie says:

@2bme that is exactly why she said she wanted this to go straight to DVD. I have Two Can Play That Game and you can look at the extras were she talks about it, she knows exactly what she’s doing and I aint mad at her.