Audio: Wendy Williams Responds to Mariah Carey Diss

Shock jock Wendy Williams responded to the Mariah Carey‘s reference to her in Mariah’s new single “Touch My Body”. In the single, Mariah sings, “Cause they be all up in my business like a Wendy interview”.

The song is about a slut woman who describes a sex romp “on the floor” but she warnls her male friend that she will “hunt him down” if she sees the sex tape on YouTube or reads of their escapades in print.

By the way, Wendy and Charlamagne, E=MC² is not an original title for an album (lol). Albert Einstein thought of it first in 1905. It’s Einstein’s famous equation that explains the equivalence of energy and mass (Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared).

Thanks Love B. Scott for the audio link!

22 Responses to “Audio: Wendy Williams Responds to Mariah Carey Diss”

J Gats Juice says:

First of all…. That line is wack as hell. The song and its concept is wack as hell. Why would Wendy even bother to respond to somethin so…. so…. wack?!?! Damn it, Wendy talk about Keyshia Cole and Jeezy or Rihanna, u’ll get more feedback

Bubbles says:

she should be happy someone mentioned her name at all

kat says:

lawd….

chat bout says:

mariah time has come and gone. who left the door open?

Maina says:

Sandra, you are funny! Wendy did not say that Mariah “created” the equation of E=MC² , she was saying that it was a great title for an album. Sometimes you let your hate get in the way of what’s really going on.

Paris Hilton's Valtrex says:

Sandra, if you would have listened to the ENTIRE broadcast, Wendy and Charlamagne did in fact credit Albert Einstein for the E=MC2 theory and they also broke down the ENTIRE theory for their listeners. They educated everyone about Albert Einstein. They also talked about mental illness and how Albert suffered from that. And Wendy repeated over and over how much she likes the song and would like Mariah to come to her show because she has a wonderful personality.

Sandra, I’m sure Wendy and Charlamagne know what E=MC2 really means. They were simply say the way Mariah used it was original.

I like the new song a little bit. Mariah’s airy vocals get on my last damn nerve, but the beat, tempo and melody are working for me. Mentioning Wendy is a shoutout to Wendy that I’m sure she appreciated even though Wendy took a shot at Maraih’s label. I’m really looking forward to Wendy’s talk show. I make no secret of the fact that she is my favorite gossip girl in all the land.

sunny says:

lol… clever way for u to let us hear the single :)

candy says:

I like Wendy she’s good at what she does no matter how you look at it

KS says:

Wendy loved the fact that she mentioned her name. And she loves Mariah. It was not a diss at all.

LB says:

that was hardly a “diss”

Dt2 says:

So what who cares it Wendy is pissed as much as she talk about somebody else..But to me she really didnt sound pissed but who am I, I am not Pissed-ologist are anything so I can be wrong. This song is really cool…Mariah gets on my nerves with that voice of hers its so Minnie Ripperton on crack…OUCH :(

Standra, chile whats the deal these post today are just a mess..I dont care about Wendy Williams honestly she spends so much time dogging someone else she wouldnt have the nerves to have an bruised ego would she or is it that your mad Standra that she didnt mention you…You know everyone is getting there mention on nowadays and you want yours…Kanye shotout C-O-N-C-R-E-T-E-L-O-O-P and now this, this is ridiculous…

Standra wants her just dues too…poor baby smile :) your next Keyshia or Rhianna’s next album they got you

Dr. 90210 says:

Both of them are done. In those pictures it looks like they are doing a champagne commerical. When you really look at it, they look alike, and both of them look like their boobs are straps to hold their dresses up.

Thoughts are but dreams till their effects be tried.
    Author: William Shakespeare

BayArea says:

Wendy ain’t trippin’, she LOVES Mariah. Now you want to talk about dissing Wendy, 2 Pac went bad on her :)

Dr. 90210

hehehe. Wendy is selling licka. She has an endorsement deal with one of the alcohol companies which is why they always have it in the studio and mention it on air.

Dr. 90210 says:

I didn’t know that. I don’t really care for her . So I don’t keep up with her life. Thanks for the info.

Coo Coo Bananas says:

Where’s the diss? “all up in my business like a Wendy interview.” Does Wendy not get in people’s business?

milly says:

I didnt really get a diss from that…I mean Wendy is in the business of g*o*s*s*i*p right???

AaronMichael says:

Right on Sunny….I think that was the point. I’m sure Sandra don’t want her site to be demolished.

milly says:

Sandra I gotta give it to you. You are one smart cookie :)

ms.peaches says:

That pic loks like they come from the same family Im sorry but they both look like they are about to tip over with those huge jugs & trust me that is not hating(lol) everyone who knows about Wendy’s nosey ass knows that she should not take offense to that at all cause it is the truth, she go straight to the gossip & rumors on her show she has no cut cards at all!! thats probably the only thing I like about her & I would never say that aloud again(lmao)