Beyoncé Shutting Websites Down!

According to popular urban blogger Necole Bitchie, Beyoncé‘s people had her blog temporarily suspended for posting B’s leaked track called “Beautiful Nightmare”.

I didn’t even know Beyoncé had a new song out. Where was I when it leaked? I bet if a Rihanna track leaked I would have heard about it within minutes! But a Bee track leaks and all you hear are crickets.

Oh, wait a minute, I just saw this message from Bee on KISS FM Seattle blog:

Yesterday, “Beautiful Nightmare,” a demo I’ve been working on for possible inclusion on my next album, leaked on some websites. I want to thank all my fans for the positive response to the song, but I want to tell you that this is just a work in progress. It is not my time to put out new music. If you really want to hear some really great music now, you have to support my girls Kelly, Michelle and my sister Solange. Kelly just re-released her album digitally in the US, so check out “Ms. Kelly: Diva Deluxe.” Michelle is about to put out the first single, “We Break The Dawn,” from her album and Solange’s single, “I Decided,” is already one of my favorites.

Not for one minute do I believe this track wasn’t leaked intentionally.

Why is anyone still checking for Beyoncé anyway? Is she still relevant somewhere? Didn’t she get the memo that Rihanna is the new IT girl? Or does someone need to forward the memo to her?

Note to Necole and other urban bloggers: the labels are gunning for us like never before. They fear us because they can’t control us. Please back up your site files and databases every night so if you are shut down, you can be up and running on another host within 24 hours.

34 Responses to “Beyoncé Shutting Websites Down!”

Sandra you must not read any other blogs because that song was all over the place. It’s not a new song according to Beyonce. I was glad to hear that because the song was hott garbage. As for Rihanna stealing her spot, that is not happening anytime soon.

pyt_504 says:

BLAH BLAH BLAH Beyonce!

do we really care if your song leaked? NO! Go back with the camel and ride out! and note to Beyonce No one will buy your sista album!

pyt_504 says:

oh and on a more postive thang…. beyonce has her spot and no one can take that from her. i am just glad that she is taking a break, but i think this “so called” leak was to put her name out there again so people dont forget about her

kenyanhottie says:

LOL@ Sandra and Rhirhi being the new it girl!

VettanTN says:

Okay, I am almost certain that this really is Rihanna’s blog. Sandrarose is not a real person. Rihanna stop being incognito girl. haha or Rihanna is paying Sandrarose. Your getting a kick back for promoting Rihanna so much…

The haterade has to stop!!! Rihanna came out a few years ago. She’s just finding herself versus Beyonce has a history. Rihanna is trying to catch up. She can learn a lot from B.

B you still my girl….. No matter what the Naysayers may say…

Coo Coo Bananas says:

Of course it was leaked on purpose. Have a reason to make a “statment” to promote the other girls.

spraggaswifey says:

i knew you were going to go back to your “old” ways ms.rose…your real ways…they never left…i dig beyonce but between her and rihanna they are saturating the place…to much of a good thing is still to much…i don’t like knocking a woman’s hustle tho…once beyonce surrender’s my man back to me i wish her and rihanna nothing but blessings…..;)..

miguellopez says:

if rihanna had vocal trainin from the beginnin, she would have took beyonce’s shine with a blink of the eye. cause she has the looks, style, songs, marketing team, etc. the only thing missin from rihanna is her vocals. rihanna needs vocal trainin and performance trainin asap. i love rihanna but her vocals need trainin.

but the little vocal talent rihanna has she has accomplished a lot, do people know the number of magazines rihanna has covered at the tender age of 20? a lot of international and american magazines she has under her belt. her name is known internationally, her style game is way up above her peers, her songs are megahits, etc.

i love beyonce but that leaked song does not sound that good.

miguellopez says:

i really speakin from my heart, if rihanna had had vocal trainin from the getgo of her career, she would have taken beyonce’s shine every since. all that rihanna missin are her vocals and her dancin needs to be up a notch. she has everything else workin in her favour, her vocals are wat are missing. she accomplished a lot in 3 yrs and i am happy for her but i want her to accomplish more. she needs to slow down a little and focus on establishin her music career before her movie career. she should do some modellin on the side.

btw, was this post bout beyonce? i almost forgot and i here ramblin on bout rihanna.

Caron02 says:

Sandra u are such a clown (LOL)

LAChick says:

And of course there is no room for both of them, the business being so tiny and all. While I am not loving both of them..somebody is…I am more Jill Scott and Alicia, I would be pissed if I had to choose. Thank Goodness for choice in the business for real, if it was as Sandra sez, Music would suck more than it does now. ” It girl”, the term itself screams Temporary…flavor of the month and 15 minutes of fame. I would give your girl more credit. She is a good lil model, she is a studio singer (they fix her there) and she is drawing some hot producers.
    Let’s talk about her in 2 years..

bloggergirlz says:

first off, i’m actually SHOCKED she “plugged” her girls…i’m inclined to think she only did it because her lil sis is about to release new music (why oh why) and she didn’t want to leave the other two hanging…

i read last week that her people were shutting sites down…that song is WACK and it’s obvious it was released to see how people would react to the “new” direction of her music…i won’t take the whole rhianna/beyonce thing to the extreme like sandra, but i will say rhianna found her own lane and i wouldn’t be suprised if beyonce and her people are trying to shut her down…beyonce made it hard for a lot of artists, but rhianna is def doing her thing…it will take awhile for rhianna to match what beyonce has accomplished over the past 10 yrs though…

NYCUTIE says:

I thought the song was trash too and I am NO hater! People kept saying that it was FIYAH and that s*** was lame.

Anti-believer says:

Ain’t anyone waiting on Kelly, Michelle and Solange.

I really don’t want to hear from you, Ne-yo, Rihinnna for awhile. Give us a break.

MZN says:

Beyonce packed on a few pounds… didn’t she?

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

THATS NOT A RECENT PHOTO OF HER.

sunny says:

I think it’s weird that Polow da don produced that track and now it was leaked… Didn’t he produce ” love in the club” and leaked it? hmmmmm

mizzdallas says:

Im not a hater, but that damn Bee song is H.A.M. she leak that song intentionally!

gemini83 says:

OMG!!!!! You are such a HATER on Beyonce. Personally, I didn’t like the song that much, but I am and will always be a Beyonce fan. That song has been everywhere. I give credit when credit is due. Rihanna is not going to steal the spotlight from Beyonce no time soon! She has a long way to go. But, Rihanna is hot too. I’m glad to see beautiful black women succeed. Real talk! That new Solange song is cool as hell though!

toosexy says:

i believe the song was leaked to intentionally to see how it was going to come across and if it wasn’t garbage she would have been right out again she cares nothing for her sisters or michelles success not that she doesn’t love her sister but she wants all the attention

dj_dceezy says:

Gawd Jessica Simpson looks like an F’n MORON…. “Uhhhhhh whaddaya say Bee? I don’t get it, a-duhhhhh”…

milly says:

LOL@ Sandra and Rhi rhi being the new it girl!

2thick4u says:

I like the song!!!

There is enough room for everyone out here.

Stop trying to cause beef…Ri wish she had B money!!!

Hotstuff says:

First off don’t penalize your fans for something that somebody in your camp did…Your fans couldn’t have possibly leaked the song it had to be someone working closely to you…

We know Bey was just itching to get back in the spotlight being that Rihanna is taking her shine!! So it’s understandable why she would make such a fuss about a song that’s already being played to death on the RADIO!!!

Expect that album at the end of the summer instead of in ’09

Mia says:

@ miguellopez ~ Have you seen Rihanna perform live? She is missing a whole lot of something, other than her vocals (which I don’t see training helping). She has good people around her and that’s why she is where she is instead of helping her dad with his “side business”.

Personally, I like B’s new song.

shhhh says:

Solanges “I Decided” is actually pretty nice.

candi got gushy says:

Beyonce knows she leaked that song. Kelly’s album re-released last tuesday and they leaked that song to hurt Kelly’s album sales. That song is GARBAGE by the way….

missmiami says:

LMAO @ Sandra! That damn song is whack anyway. NEXT or shall I say “TO THE LEFT, TO THE LEFT”

claire says:

EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST RHIANNA, SANDRA YOU REACHING WITH THAT STATEMENT “OF RHIANNA TAKING BEYONCE SPOT”, I DOUBT IT…WHAT I DO LOVE ABOUT BEYONCE IS HER WORK ETHIC, SHE GOES FOR HERS AND GETS IT TOO!

tina12 says:

Rih Rih had her chance to take the spot,but came short. She doesn’t have the vocals or the stage presence. I think folks really do her a diservice trying to compare her to Beyonce. She’s not there yet. Heck, the media has already moved on to the next person. They are now trying to say that Leona Lewis is the next Beyonce!LOL

tbrown says:

Why must it be about taking over one’s spot? Why can’t it be about MULTIPLE spots being filled by artists representing all points on the spectrum? (from singing to non-singing) :lol: I like the Beyonce song, surprisingly.

kdillon says:

THERE IS ROOM FOR BEYONCE, RIHANNA, AND ANYBODY ELSE.
    Today everyone falls short compared to the real legends such as Diana, Aretha, Chaka, Donna Summers, and Tina. When these ladies sing you can feel the emotions and chills in your spine. I am scared for the future of music because before there were multiple popular black women entertainers to choose from that could put on a show, but now we only focus on one person and label that one person a legend. Its not hard succeeding if there is no competition.

mzzphateegirl@yahoo.com says:

well i heard it on another website and the song is wack as ever.

kat says:

i like rhi rhi and bey…..but rhi rhi WISH that she was on bey’s status!