Video: Blaque in the House Promos

(Click image to watch video)

Blaque is back with their own reality show called “Blaque in the House”. Blaque consists of Shamari DeVoe, Natina Reed, and Brandi Williams. It isn’t clear if the show has been picked up by a network yet. The show’s setting is the home of TLC group member T-Boz who acts as their group’s mentor.

The show features guest appearances by Chris Tucker, Ronnie DeVoe of New Edition (husband of Shamari DeVoe), rapper Kurupt (ex-fiance of Natina Reed and father of her son, Tren), T-Boz, Lil Mama, Snoop Dogg, and Johnny Wright (manager of Blaque, Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake & Jonas Brothers).

I don’t watch reality shows anymore so I won’t be tuning in. But good luck to the ladies on getting their own show!

Thanks to Karen Wheeler for the link!

Photo by Freddyo Exclusively for Sandrarose.com

27 Responses to “Video: Blaque in the House Promos”

Mia says:

I’d rather see them putting out another album instead of embarrassing themselves on national TV (if it gets that far). What is wrong with some of these celebs?

Nadine says:

those people in the picture do not look like the group Blaque at all. Is that really them?

brwnsugga4you says:

the reality show is really out of hand now. i mean how many do we need. i won’t be watching.

AlwaysSweet says:

why, why, WHYYYYY!!!

mizzdallas says:

I always wanted to know what happen to them they put out one descent album that including that single with N’Sync and they just quitely went away. I just watch the finale of the Salt N Pepa show and I may add that was good so if they can come out with their reality TV show hell Blaque can too!!! Who I really like to come out with reality tv show is the WIG CRYPT FAMILY….

this is them when they were judges at a talent show contest in February this year. and they look the same to me. i interviewed the executive producer of their new reality show, Marlon Campbell on Friday. They do not YET have a network for the show but they are looking for one now and they will get one easy. Youtube posted the video and within a day it got 4000 views. not so bad. i love reality tv and like the girls, they are funky. so i’ll be watching it! Natina of the group will be in Marlon’s new movie, “Oblivious” slated for a summer 2009 release. Here is our interview…he talks about all of this:http://findentertainmentnow.blogspot.com/2008/03/exclusive-interivew-with-oblivious.html

Marlon Capbell interview (hs information about the new Blaque reality show, “Blaque in the house”.:

http://findentertainmentnow.blogspot.com/2008/03/exclusive-interivew-with-oblivious.html :)

i mean Marlon Campbell…sorry so many posts. ;)

shhhh says:

I hate to be negative about this but, what the hell did these chicks contribute to music that justifies a reality show? One or two hits? At best three, and they think that public cares about them enough to do a reality show? This is just crazy! These 3 grown a** woman being mentored by TBoz can it get any worst? With they tired as*es.

People will do anything for a dollar these days. I hope whatever amount of money they make can be used to makeover for their welfare looking a**es

kitty4shigady says:

Sandra did you know that your site is #6 on the top 40 hip hop sites. YOU GO GIRL!!!! Congrats

2thick4u says:

Congrats Sandra if kitty is being honest:)!!!

Much success girls!!!

kitty4shigady says:

:):):) yea I am I sent her a email with the list I did not know if I could post in the comments sections though.

bloggergirlz says:

sandra, you should come out w/ a reality show…now there’s a thought…

Mia says:

@ kitty4shigady ~ Where did you see the list?

ATL_HONEY says:

Not Interested!

kitty4shigady says:

I saw it on http://www.woohah.com I figure I can post that site since sandra has it under her hot links

MzDetermined says:

They might have success…. I wish them the best.

claire says:

OH WELL ONE MORE REALITY SHOW CANT HURT!

crystal says:

wow, Kurupt’s baby momma blew up.

omina-homina says:

wow, they used to be really cute. one of them is married to one of the members of New Edition, and one of them is Tina Turner’s cousin.

I think they fell off because the group was created by Lisa Left-Eye Lopez, and she wrote all their stuff.

ms.peaches says:

Well I love reality TV so I may tune in, if I can sot through an hour of New York ass I can surley give these girls a try (lol) I had no idea that one of those girls were married to Ronnie Devoe wow i guess we do learn somethin new everyday!! I knew that Natina had a baby with Kurupt (lol) I still remember that song they did to Foxy Brown ” it’s over now move over, it’s over” that was funny!! good luck to these girls I guess it just goes to show if the music don’t work out there is always a place on reality tv for you!!!

After Lisa died they chilled for a long time. Grief as I heard. Now since they are recording an album why not do a reality show to promote? Shooooooooooot it always works for Puffy’s Bad Boy crew.

pointhimout says:

Blaque is hot. Shamari fine as hell, but they all hot. They kinda flew under the radar, but always put out good music. I’ll definitely watch it, showing that Atown support.

Sidebar: Who told Lil Mama she was a star? I need at least 2 platinum cd’s, consistent weave appointments, and at least 1 interview without that ridiculous NY accent before she’s granted ‘star’ title. SIT DOWN.

kat says:

brandie’s roots don’t match the ends of her hair. (the one to the right) should i say PERM??

Krysi - yes the same one says:

DAMN, Damn, damn…:(

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Maxdan says:

First, I didn’t know Shamari was married to Ronnie.
    When they came to San Diego for “Bring It On” she was baptized at my church during bible study and the only one who was tryna turn her life to Christ and just chill off the music.
    That’s a trip how things change through time, that money must be funny.
    Also, I’m personally not really interested in the show. They should just leave a good taste in on our mouth like when “808” was the jam.

I hope it works out, I’M NOT GOING TO HATE. If Salt-N-Pepa even came back on VH1 there is HOPE.

Maxdan says:

BTW, booooo for Natina having a kid by Kurupt…he looks dirty.