Dollicia Bryan on Bow Wow’s other chick: ‘Let me shut that down!’

Photos by Freddyo Exclusively for Sandrarose.com

Sometimes a woman has to handle her biz where her man is concerned. When Bow Wow‘s main chick Dollicia Bryan saw my post about Bow Wow’s side piece last weekend at 300 Bowling alley, she decided to shut that down real quick!

Okay, I’m lying. But Dollicia was by her man’s side at the Kanye West “no-show” after party at Jermaine Dupri‘s Studio 72 on Sunday.

You may recall I wrote this post on Dollicia and Bow Wow 3 weeks ago. Dollicia dropped Jamie Foxx when Bow Weezy sent his $300,000 Bentley to pick her up for a date after she appeared in his video.

Then Bow Wow flew her to his star-studded birthday party in Vegas on his private jet and it was on! Following the Kanye’s Glow in the Dark concert on Sunday night, Bow Wow and Dollicia cuddled and kissed all night long in the VIP at Studio 72. So I guess it really is over for Melody Thornton and Bow Wow?

34 Responses to “Dollicia Bryan on Bow Wow’s other chick: ‘Let me shut that down!’”

heartbreaker says:

She’s definitely a pretty girl!!!

h0tsauce says:

Her and Jamie Foxx were NEVER TOGETHER….she was on his radio show on Siruis 106 The Foxxhole and they laughed and joked about it. They are not a couple..she is friends with Claudia Jordan and met Jamie through her.

MOCHAMOMMY says:

ok… why is his mouth open when he’s goin in for a kiss? is he gonna swallow her whole? I’m pretty sure he sucks in the bedroom, but damn, bow, u cant kiss either boo? ur hand game better be fire!!!!

MOCHAMOMMY says:

and what da hell happened to him and angela?!?! wtf?!

ms.peaches says:

Ok let me first say that every woman from now is no longer considered a jump off when Bow Wow is concerned I am officially calling him the jump off cause he is trying his damnest to be with any & every chick on the planet(lol) I think she is a very pretty girl but she did look like Supahead in that first pic…jus a lil bit & is he sitting on her lap in the second pic trying to give her a kiss(lol) OMG!!! Shad u still ain’t grown in my eyes!!!

Sharonda says:

Damn, Nick and Bow be pulling the girls, what the hell are fellas doing now?Can’t hate, them doggy biscuits get you far.

He’s not sitting on her lap, rather on the arm rest of the seat. AND he’s whispering sweet nothings in her ear… NOT trying to kiss her…. she’s trying to kiss him….

Mia says:

Good call Windycitychick.

wait wait…. further inspection: it looks like he’s talking to someone sitting behind her and she’s looking for her next victim.

LAChick says:

He is still in underoos…he should be dating every chick he can get his freakishly small hands on. Dang, what he is doing is what every dude his age should be doing, he just got the private jet and bentley to back that sh*t up. He sure should not be trying to get got but some video chick after his money or some hood chick trying to leave home, if he does it right, he will know when the one who is looking out for him comes along. Do your thang Bow weezy!!!

cupcakes says:

And he needs to stick to jump offs that look his age and not his mommas!!!

The chick may be pretty but the first pic is not a good look!! Trying to get too much attention with those boobs hanging out!!

cupcakes says:

and the outfit is trifling!!

cupcakes says:

further inspection…I like the outfit, just not on her. On a person less top heavy.

candycane says:

How old is she? From Jamie to Bow Wow – Jamie is pushing 40, if he hasnt already crossed the line, and didnt bow JUST turn 21???

MzDetermined says:

eeewwww… I wonder if bow wow’s breath is stinky.

hellava10 says:

HA! It does look like he is trying to whisper something in her ear like “those 2 picnic hams are about to fall outta that top” and she’s trying to slide in a kiss.

kitty4shigady says:

she is cute and I heard that bow wow got it poppin in ther bedroom don’t know how true that is but i heard that from a reliable source and i don’t think he is trying to kiss her it looks like they whispering to each other

ms.peaches says:

Im sorry the more I look at that pic…yall can’t tell me that chick don’t resemble Supahead it’s uncanny just look!!!
    WindyCityChick, Helluva somebody help me out(lmao) just look at the first pic real quick!!! They related maybe not by blood but by sharing the same di**(lmao) Ok Im done on this post!!!

hellava10 says:

ms.peaches – she does have some superhead kinda apparent ways

bloggergirlz says:

@ ms.peaches…they look related…by the mouth! their mouthes stay open…

jadecool says:

who cares? please post some real news we don’t care what chick he is buying from a side street

I was about to come in here and say it but it’s been already said. Sandra, you sure that ain’t superhead?

lmao

brwnsugga4you says:

she does look like superhead….and really. she’s just another chick chasing that old mighty dollar. i’m sure if bow-wow..was broke..she wouldn’t be checking for his lil azz.

brwnsugga4you says:

okay…another close look at that pic…she really has the girls out…and her mouth wide open..just as i thought it always is…open all the d*mn time and not just for conversation…lol.

Zuley says:

She is a cute girl my blog partner has the biggest crush on her. He is obsessed with her. Anyway I agree that outfit is not flattering on her she is way to top heavy and booty shorts?? ehhhh that is so out of style. And then top it off and mess with Lil Bow Wow?? ohhh the horror she can do so much better. Like Juelz Santanna mmmm now thats a man.

candi got gushy says:

He is such a teenager,if she was dating Jamie Foxx why would she downgrade to a little boy? I know bow aint up there (stacks) with Jamie,but its gotta be the $$$ because he is not sexy, I dont believe he got skills in the bedroom either………

wait a minute! Stop the press…this FOOL let Jamie Foxx go for Shortie Doo-wop? LAWD! She must have voted for Hillary because rational decisions have passed her by. We all know that both are serial daters but Jamie could have brought her stock up. Bow Wow is gonna have everybody pointing and laughing or saying AWWWW! She looks like Superhead…Enough about her. So Jamie Foxx is single? I’m gonna have to stumble up on that! ummm…I’m up to three now…

Bubbles says:

She looks like a pretty version of Supahead lol

MOCHAMOMMY says:

@ AKAtastrophy1908…. Its obvious that u’re AKA which more than likely means u’re a beautiful black sister… Hate to tell u, but u wont be Jamie’s type. He likes em pigmentally challenged, if you catch my drift ;)

Yazzmin says:

I’m sorry but she looks like to much woman for my boy. But hey, I’m sure he’s “TREATING” her like a queen. Get money! I’m not mad but don’t get used brother just to have a pretty face by your side.

Yazzmin says:

Then again, big things can come in small packages. Get it shortie.

bklynsjm123 says:

I dont know what she sees in him. He is a damn baby.

bklynsjm123 says:

On a side note, she is wearing the hell outta that outfit.