Is Russell Simmons about to air Kimora’s dirty laundry?

The child custody battle between Russell Simmons and Kimora Lee just got a little more interesting – at least to me.

According to That Bitch, Russell has threatened to reveal Kimora’s past lesbian sexcapades if she doesn’t play nice. But these idle threats have been made before. My regular readers know of at least two women Kimora allegedly “kept” in upscale Manhattan apartments while she was married. But are there more women? Does anyone care at this point?

Photos: Wireimage/WENN/Sandrarose.com

49 Responses to “Is Russell Simmons about to air Kimora’s dirty laundry?”

LovelyLady says:

I care………..I wanna hear it all lol

Like everyone doesn’t already know Kimora is bi…she could turn right around and do the same thing to Russell’s suspect self! His azz is definitely on my gaydar…

Smokie says:

If he airs hers, he better air his own.

Cute stud on the right. LOL

London Marie says:

Hmmmm. 2 gay people married each other and had kids.. LOL that’s all i will say about that. I’m just wondering why she isn’t with a woman now?? Why get with ole boy if she obviously loves women so much? And Russell Pimp C already said what everybody was thinking about you…so you might wanna hush!

heartbreaker says:

I just don’t know nothing when it comes to the “How u doin” look… Ya’ll are always so quick to call someone “bi”… lol

London Marie says:

She needs to get better taste! Then again, LOL @ the pic sandra chose of Kimora. That’s hilarious. Where the hell is bronzer and a flat iron when you need it?

brwnsugga4you says:

russell better be careful…he really doesn’t want his laundry to be aired i’m sure…we all know you like MEN!

Ashunti says:

I missed that one Sandra, about her being BI! Where was I at? Yes please tell more, even repost that story! Curious, nosy people such as myself want to know!

MzDetermined says:

Kimora is grown and if she chooses to be bi more power to her.

cinnamonkisses97 says:

Let the war begin !!!

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

I SEE A GAG ORDER BEING ISSUED OR A BOOK BEING WRITTEN.

2thick4u says:

Damn…can I please hear some juicy secrets!!!

They both like playing on the “same” field!!!

Zuley says:

Thank you Mz_Magnificent1 you ain’t never lied. I believe Russell is Malcolm in that Hiding in Hip Hop book btw. Judging by the pics though it appears Kimora has a flavor for the doms and basketball butch looking girls.

candycane says:

awww dayum, I thought they were happily divorced and were good friends, didnt know they were having issues. Didnt she just give him a bday party or something?

MOCHAMOMMY says:

How hard is it to find a model that hasnt been with other women? Like everyone said, russ better be ready for kimora to air out his fabulosity if he’s gonna air out hers… This just got a little more interesting

bklynchick says:

I did not know she was BI!!!! Well, – guess she got tired of his old, limp, yoga doing (you know what).

Tmekio says:

OMG!!

(in my “Martin” voice)

“Oh my God Gina!!

WU-WU-WU!!!

shannon04 says:

This is going to get ugly. Kimora should play fair…I mean really Russell appears to be a good guy and puts his girls first. Kimora seems like the petty one here.

african_dude says:

if it wasnt for russell, that kimmora wouldnt be where where she is, thats for damn sure, man ! i got respect for old man and i think giraffe kimmora is going a little bit too far ! ex model ? yeah right! who did she modelfor? , how long did her career last? what impact did she make? she kind of reminds me of articles where kim porter is always referred to as ex-model…man! i still dont know when and how did that sista model
    kimmora go easy…before you get hurt

MsAmour22 says:

HOW YOU DOIN’ Russell.

Kymystry says:

they BOTH need Time Outs !

Yazzmin says:

Hmmmm, I’m so curious to know more! I’m actually more shocked to here he may be getting down with men! That is very new news to me. What was the reason behind the divorce anyway??????

In the mean while, why in the hell are they fighting over their children? In the beginning they were maintaining the household/still living together (although seperated) for the sake of the kids. Now I’m confused at what went wrong. I mean damn, he put her up on the clothing line & let her take over his line. So what’s the damn problem now?

I read something about her requesting the kids being supervised when in his care. Not sure if that’s due to him being to busy & maybe she feels he wouldn’t pay close attention. Anything other than that would really surprise me.

I just hope KLS isn’t intentionally trying to make things hard to get her way.

MOCHAMOMMY says:

african_dude Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hate to sound like a stan, but Kimora did her thing before Russ. She may not have gotten the fame and bucks she has now if it werent for him, but she would have been alright without him. Russ (admitted that he) chased her so he knew what she was about before he wifed her.

From wikipedia: Simmons was awarded an exclusive modeling contract with Chanel and just after her fourteenth birthday, to work under the tutelage of famed Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld.

NYCUTIE says:

Kimora had some chick in the ATL as well..

Yazzmin says:

I meant “hear”.

african_dude says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hate to sound like a russell stan as well but what happened to that modeling contract with chanel? and if russell said those things, you have to take into consideration the context in which he said she would have been alright without him..hmmm in case you forgot back then she was his wife, everything she ever accomplished was because of russell hard earned dollars, and tell me why he would chase her? not too many men wouldnt chase models, in case you forgot kimmora`s replacement is another hot and young model ..lol
    sista it is what it is but kimmora needs to go easy

Yazzmin says:

@Mochamommy…I understand where you’re coming from about her career (plus I love some KLS) but I feel she would probably be another washed up model if it wasn’t for him. Seems they only model up until a certain age & if they don’t have other things going, they fall off. Yeah he chased a young tender being an older man. Plus, I’ve heard he’s had his share of models. So being as young as she was, he probably didn’t hear much about her. She was something fresh, hard to get, wife material in his eyes.

Yazzmin says:

Oh, and if you guys can recall KLS in her younger days, she was quiet standing behind him in the public. That fame kicked in and she kicked him back. You can’t keep that heffa quiet or out of the spot light (LOL). I ain’t mad at her though. I love her arrogant butt in a strange type of way.

MAJAHINEVERYWAY says:

Kimora is a MAJAH chick and she can do what she pleases on the side. It seems she loves and takes very good care of her girls and her business. Russell is yesterday’s news in her life and he is trying to hold on to her. That is all that is.

browni007 says:

This is about to get hella ugly. The only losers are the children in these type of battles, especially because they are in the public eye.

MOCHAMOMMY says:

Of course she woulda been washed up!! Unless she pulled some of naomi tactics, we wouldnt know her. They both played the game well with each other. He helped her establish a multi-million dollar company (her dream, i’m sure). She gave him two beautiful little girls and gave him a “straight” face. It was a win-win for both of em.

ggouch says:

@ MOCHAMOMMY Says:

…and gave him a “straight” face. It was a win-win for both of em
    ***********************************************
    Damn that is a scary statement “She gave him a STRAIGHT FACE”….wow!! how many other women are giving their men a “STRAIGHT FACE”….WOW!!

I have never heard it put that way…and I am disturbed by the reality of those words.

milly says:

Its about to get interesting.

MOCHAMOMMY says:

@ ggouch… Yeah I am a master of word play :)

I don’t care and I couldn’t see Russell doing that to the mother of his children and his business partner.

teecee says:

hmmmm but now what if she airs his stories. it will hurt him too. you would think that they could settle this, but he know hes going to have to pay child support. russel doesnt want to pay child support, nannies, private schools, and security. and just to think of the cost in cali where she wants to move and take the kiddies, he has no pull there and it will cost him at least a million or 2 a year.

miamore73 says:

You know as her over the top ways get on my nerves (although I still watch the show) she seems like a good mother. If gays and lesbians can adopt I don’t see why her sexuality should make a difference.

He needs to come up with something better. Is she abusive? Does she refuse to feed them? What???

ReadTheBlog says:

couldnt she just bust him out too? I don’t think Kimora is bi. What makes her bi – the fact that she has a driven and aggressive nature?

leat says:

why are they having issues with custody, i thought these two were amicable! they put up a good front in public i guess! i did hear that Kimora wanted Mr. Def Jam to have supervised visits, thats messed up! Come on Kimora, play nice. this man has given you the world, not to mention 2 gold mines! Im gonna start calling her kids Sierra & Leone!

dj_dceezy says:

if she likes kitty muffins let her be… just give equal kid rights and call it a day IM JUST SAYIN

Anna says:

@ leat Says:

They have given each other something to be greatful for. We all remember that she got caught at the airport with Maryjane, guess it’s not such a big deal to posess. Who are Sierra and Leone?

taboo says:

I saw that documentary on aggressive women, and Kisha(girl on the left) mentioned a celeb, which I thought was foul. I’m a stud so I felt she was out of line for even mentioning it. She should respect that woman’s privacy, ESPECIALLY if she is paying rent! Come on! I’ll keep my mouth shut for a gas card right about now! LOL

The bottom line, who cares if she got a side piece, who cares if russell helped her to get where she is, she had 2 girls for him. She deserves everything she got!

Let’s be Real..when you look at Hillary and Bill..who do you think is on top????:-)

candi got gushy says:

Being gay or bi wont effect custody issues,(Kimora is half asian so she knows the benefits and knows p**** is good for you, so thats not a shocker if she is bi ,but being possibly abusive in ways that the mom of your kids dont want them to visit without security and a nanny is something different.

shintrell says:

If they get joint custody, then that’s less money he has to pay because the kids are with him half the time. I think he’s just trying to save some money. Also, isn’t Baby Phat an extension of Phat Farm, which is his company. I may have to do some research, but since they are divorcing does she keep the company? I know she is the “designer” of the Baby Phat line, but I’m not sure if she owned the brand.

lexdiamonz says:

umm is that why her and tyra are so close

gemini83 says:

Kimora needs to stop trippin and be grateful that she has a father who is a part of his children’s lives. They can share custody, she is just being spiteful. Maybe she didn’t think that Russell would get another dime piece. :)

Anna says:

@ 42taboo Says:

Both are probably on top but not with each other. lol

Yazzmin says:

@shintrell…Baby Phat is an extension of Phat Farm’s clothing line. But he’s turned Phat Farm over to her now. Her old assistant is actual overseeing the line & coming up with the new designs. So I’m not even sure if any of his people are even invovled with it anymore. Wonder what other new things he may have up & coming? Maybe he just want to kick back for a change. Time will tell.

bklynsjm123 says:

I dont care what anybody says. Kimora and that pack of hotdogs around her neck are cool with me. Russell better be ready to air out his own laundry as well.