Audio: Amy Winehouse hates Kanye West

Amy Winehouse dissed Kanye West during her performance at the Glastonbury Festival over the weekend. Amy told the crowd, “at least I’m not opening for a c*ck like Kanye!” We hear you, girl. Isn’t it a shame when even a crackhead singer from across the pond knows you’re an arrogant obnoxious jerK?

27 Responses to “Audio: Amy Winehouse hates Kanye West”

2thick4u says:

What did Kanye do to her crackheaded ass?!!!

I know his ass has already responded to this blasphemy because she is way out of line.

Even though he can get big headed at times!!!

ladyrazor says:

Yeah he can i will agree but that heffa doint need to be calling him out of his name like that. Racist heffa.

ELove says:

sandra it tells me that Amy a “known” crackhead has very little respect for Kanye, a crackhead that everybody don’t know as fact

MOCHAMOMMY says:

So now a CRACKHEAD has an opinion worth writing about? Really, Sandra? Tell her ass to say yes to rehab if she wants to call a working, SOBER artist a name

NYCUTIE says:

Kayne is a co**head AND he is far from sober! There is NO WAY a sober person acts like him! Him & Wino need to go to rehab cause both of those bitches need help..

KittyHummerKitty says:

Lmao @ NYCUTIE Says:

Kayne is a co**head AND he is far from sober! There is NO WAY a sober person acts like him! Him & Wino need to go to rehab cause both of those ****es need help..

ggouch says:

Crack Whores don’t typically “Open” up anything but a vile of crack. B.itch please!. NOW!! go wash your mouth out with more crack for even kicking that ****!

ggouch says:

I can’t stand this broad!!!

bklynchick says:

Ummm…
    Okay she really needs to be quiet. She really still thinks she is hot though but most crackheads do.

bklynchick says:

Her next albumt should be called

“AMY’S CRACKHOUSE”
    Feat: Kanye

Zuley says:

LOL I like both artist well minus the white powder Amy sniffs. But Amy sang that I luv her voice! I was like go on GIRL! But Kanye acts the way he does because he is a GEMINI as is Naomi Campbell. I know a couple of Gemini’s that act like them.

intensemocha says:

This is exactly what I am talking about when we “blacks” show love to an artist who has some soul influence they think they have a pass to run off at the mouth

I initially liked amy whinehouse as an artist, but just like r-kelly due to his behavior, I don’t anymore….

whenever you invite someone into your home, the invite should be appreciated and the guest should respect the “house rules” this b$tch feels comfortable dissing kanye as if she’s got it like that…

I don’t believe in all that kumbaya stuff, that’s why don’t break bread with beige folks unless they family-at least if they are family they will think twice before saying some slick sh$t in fear of being alienated….

Yanaja says:

intensemocha Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That right there is the truth…

brenden says:

This is interesting. Isn’t this the same woman who was on video singing a song degrading several ethnic groups including African Americans? Did many of us miss the video? Or do we give her a pass because shes dissing Kanye as opposed to Rhianna? I’m just asking. Did we have the same oh I hear you girl attitude when she made jesters referencing Asian people? I don’t understand why Black folks are continuing to work with her, but hey at least there is money involved. Here we are taking her side for free? In any event hopefully Kanye will take the high road with this 1. She’s definitely not worth his time.

milly says:

Lawd please say yes to rehab…boo boo you are a hot mess

bklynchick says:

@ Zuley

Girl I though I was the only one who though Gemini’s were a little off. My aunt and one of my best friend is a gemini and they change like the weather. They are never happy. Maybe it is just their life don’t know. Ohh and they also think they know everything but the thing I love about them is the will be their for you when you need the the most.

London Marie says:

That racist bitch can kiss my ass after she kisses kanye’s. No one cares about her. She need to stop singing with her raggedy, cracked out lungs and all.

NYCUTIE says:

Not all gemini’s are the same… I believe Virgo’s, Picies’ & Libra’s are some crazy mofo’s!!! LMAO!!!

SnootyPooty1 says:

She really has her nerve.. Denial can be our worse enemy

candycane says:

If I was Kanye, I would be like, fluck that dope fiend azz biyatch and keep it moving. But Kanye is sensitive so of course he will have to respond. He might even get ugly and call her a dope fiend, we will seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mimi Renee says:

Speaking of crackheads…I had to deal with one this weekend. I was at a cookout and she was outside sitting in a chair and she kept lookin at me and my cousin rolling her eyes so hard that they looked like they was gonna roll out her head and hit the ground for no reason, then she gonna bust out and say “CAN I PLEASE TALK TO MY BUSSSST IT BABAYYYYS” all extra loud and then she rolled her eyes at us and started mumbling to herself.
    This went on for at least 10 mins.

ggouch says:

Hey!! you guys!!, This is so off target from the post, but this weekend I went into my personal email account to check out the email Carmen sent some of us. Why did I have an email from some random person with this long somewhat hateful tirade about Sandra Rose and then a link to a site dedicated to people who “Hate Sandra Rose”..BTW…Sandra, is that your photo on the site?

Mimi Renee says:

hey ggouch….i got the same email too. what i saw waws crazy? who made that site if i may ask?

hellava10 says:

She has to do anything she can for attention. She is really pathetic and sad

ggouch says:

Mimi Renee Says:

Mimi, I don’t know mama! I was hoping some of the other bloggers could shed some light… It wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz crazy. I felt some kind of way when I read it….can’t identify the emotion right now….but I know it was somewhere in btwen – WTF and ARE YOU FOR REAL?

Smokie says:

That Sandra hate site has been out for a while. There was a time when Sandra said some CRAZY stuff and all comments had to be approved before she’d post. The site was created, probably, in response to not being able to post comments that she didn’t approve. She also bans people once they get in corney CLICKS on here (cough cough).

Smokie says:

*CLIQUES*… my bad. Early morning makes some of us dumb…. ha ha