New Music: T.I.P. – Louis Rag

King of the South T.I. is back! This track is rumored to be off TI’s upcoming “Paper Trail”. “Louis Rag” is ripped off DJ Drama’s radio show. The new Summer anthem was produced by Swizz Beats and it’s that fiya!

9 Responses to “New Music: T.I.P. – Louis Rag”

ATL_HONEY says:

After the substance that is “no matter what” this is just okay.

Swizz Beats beats are becoming…bla/recycled at best.

I’ll take a couple more listens though.

ladyrazor says:

Diss shyt right hurr nicca, Diss shyt go so hard…..lol I’m lovin it and I’m lovin him. Been a fan since I’m Serious debute and I’ve been promoting this man for years…He’s the realist point blank period!

ThatCarmen says:

Agree that Swizz Beats is becoming a little predictable… nothing to do flips over but, T.I. is the Truth so…. Im thinking he makes the tracks instead of the beats making the tracks …. lately, with most artists…its been the other way around.

2thick4u says:

Let me take a quick listen to this track!!!

Ya’ll comments has me a little nervous and excited at the same time!!!

j-lo843 says:

It’s okay but it’s not like Sandra said “fiya!”

PAGESINADIARY says:

WHY DO RAPPERS ALWAYS RAP ABOUT MATERIAL THINGS? OKAY REALLY TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH LOUIS VUTTON HAS BECOME A BLACK MANS/WOMENS FAVORITE DESIGNER. ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE ARE ON SOME OTHER ****. BIGGER AND BETTER PURSES. YET ALL WE CAN TALK ABOUT IS LOUIS VUTTON. LOUIS VUTTON IS OLD AND ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE SOME NICE THINGS WHY IS IT WE HAVE TO SET IT OUT THERE LIKE THAT? SANDRA, DO A SPECIAL ON CELEBRITIES WITH THEIR HERMES. SHOW ME ANOTHER BLACK PERSON BESIDES PHARREL WITH ONE. BETTER YET DONT!!!

London Marie says:

T.I. needs to save his money….LMAO.

MzTee says:

I still don’t get old boy’s appeal, but to each his own. I just hope old TIP Harris stays his azz out of trouble.

nonya says: