Celeb Style: Mo!, KeyCo! Rihanna!

Monica celebrated the premiere of her reality series on Peachtree TV entitled “The Single: Monica”. Keyshia Cole was among the stars in the house. Of course both ladies styles were right on point.

Mo is wearing a D&G skirt matched perfectly with a Diane Von Furstenburg blouse. Her outfit is completed by a Prada ruffled bag and of course the high heel pumps are Christian Louboutin (what else?)

KeyCo looks too cute in her causal top and jeans.

Fashion icon Rihanna looking pretty as a picture on her way to see BFF Chris Brown perform at the Nokia Theater in NYC yesterday. The bag she’s wearing is a Louis Vuitton City bag in Epi leather. That particular piece set RiRi back almost $1,600.

By the way, Rihanna keeps breaking records! The Barbadian beauty becomes the fourth star in Billboard history to have two concurrent hits in the top 5 of the Billboard Hot 100 chart! “Take a Bow” sits at #2 and “Disturbia” jumps 11 spots to #4!

Photo: Splash News Online and Freddy O

Celeb Style is sponsored by P.Valentine Boutique. Owned by 2 of Atlanta’s fashionistas. Sherlita Patton (wife of Antwan “Big Boi” Patton) and Tracy Valentine, P.Valentine remains the true celebrity secret. For more information visit www.pvalentine.com

22 Responses to “Celeb Style: Mo!, KeyCo! Rihanna!”

PAGESINADIARY says:

so what!!

Mzsuave says:

You know what…to be quite honest…Monica and KeyCo are two young, positive women. I love their sense of style. Rihanna……………….she iight. lol

MAJAHINEVERYWAY says:

I don’t like what any of them have one. I think all three have great style, but not this go round.

Sharonda says:

Dang I suppose to get my tooth pulled, but I have to wait til tomorrow now, anyways.

Not feeling Monica’s outfit no KeyCo.Ashy black jeans?No boo.

stylerazzi says:

Monica is not playing with her labels!!!! Earlier I did a steal her style on that outfit and the skirt alone is $245!!!! I love that houndstooth print is making it’s way back into the fashion world

jrbail says:

MONICA LOOK GOOD AND SHE IS REALLY PROMOTING HER PROJECT LIKE SHE DID DURING ANGEL OF MINE AND THE FIRST NIGHT. BUT I NEVER KNEW KEYSHIA HAD A TATTOO ON HER ARM LIKE MONICA. BUT THEY ARE LIKE THE ULTIMATE CELEBRITY FRIENDS. KEYSHIA LOOKING GOOD AS WELL.

bloggergirlz says:

they both looks cute to me…key key loves that purse doesn’t she?!

bloggergirlz says:

…look cute

toosexy says:

i am not feeling monica’s skirt nor keyshia’s outfit this time but monica usually is on point but that skirt i just can’t get with it.

bklynchick says:

@bloggergirlz

I was just about to say the same thing. That is not purse you rock with just any ole thing cause then it starts to look tacky for real.

I think Monica looks cute. I think she just need some nice accesories or something.

HunE916 says:

It’s about time I saw Monica not looking Swap-Meet! She can get TOO into the lables and it looks like Slauson & Crenshaw!

Mzsuave says:

HunE916 Says:

__________________________________________________________

Hun…you from my neck of the woods??? lol Talking about Slauson n Crenshaw

Kymystry says:

Yawnn …. yeah yeah yeah .. they rocking designer labels..

Whoo hooo (insert sarcasm here)

AlwaysSweet says:

___________________________________________________________
    Sad.

HunE916 says:

Mzsuave Says:

Hun…you from my neck of the woods??? lol Talking about Slauson n Crenshaw
    ________________________________________________________

Not too far! I’m up in Sac! ;)

ggouch says:

I love Monica’s outfit…Classic and Sexy.

Hey Hun and Mz. Suave, are you CALI GIRLS?, i graduated from Inglewood HS. Class of (erh..never mind)…I so remember the slauson swapmeat and the big indoor swap meet on Market Street. WOW that brought back some memories, thanks for the brief trip down memory lane ladies.

eastpointvet says:

keco had the biggest body guards on earth with her last night at luckie but the party was nice

Mzsuave says:

@ ggouch…omg!!! I graduated from Westchester HS. I’m moving back to Ladera Heights tomorrow…so excited to see fellow Californians in the building! Cali stand up! :)

hellava10 says:

A single woman without kids can get away with flossing labels. I just don’t think it’s a good look for someone with children. I know she has some change in her pocket, but I’d rather see her investing in the future of those cute babies instead of shoes.

avidreader says:

Are u like serious with the Celeb syle? Mo and Keyshia Cole?

brinabelle says:

omg look.. it’s the holy trinity.. :shock:

Jazz says:

I’m not feeling MO OR KECO’s outfits this go round I think Rhianna’s would’ve been cute it she would’ve paired it with some heels instead of those flats!