Morning Wood: Quinnes “Q” Parker

Quinnes “Q” Parker of 112 has been staying fit while working on his solo project. These are pictures from a shoot to be released in a fitness magazine. The photographer is Derek Blanks.

Q is releasing his solo project, “Real Talk” in first quarter ’09 and his single, “Crazy, Crazy” featuring Konvict Music’s Rock City, will be impacting radio in August.

Shout out to Katena Keno, Publicist, for the pics!

Don’t click link if you’re easily offended…

Just so you know….

36 Responses to “Morning Wood: Quinnes “Q” Parker”

shunda says:

Q is fine! His wife is very lucky. I was hoping you made him the morning wood.

MOCHAMOMMY says:

Just so u know, none of us want him. I would comment on his package, but I’m sure Smokie will say it better than I ever could!! LOL The best thing he has goin is his waves…. Other than that, miss lady can keep him

brwnsugga4you says:

he’s always been my favorite out of that group…and sandra everybody knows he’s married!!!..we not checking for him like that..lol~~~

Sharonda says:

Daron was always my fav.Oh I miss those days.But he does have a nice body!But I always thought his voice was a lil whiny..

ggouch says:

In the words of Kimora….I (pause) JUST (pause) DON’T (pause) get it.
    IS he really morning wood worthy?

Anna says:

@ Sharonda Says:

But I always thought his voice was a lil whiny..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I don’t know who he is but you mean someone whines more than Keith Sweat. Never mind Keith Sweat begs.

ThatCarmen says:

I would disrespect this man in ways he would learn to love.

lnp03 says:

Q is definitely “Morning Wood” worthy. I really miss 112. I hate that they decided to do solo ventures. Q has always been my favorite. He has a beautiful family. They were featured on an episode of “Cribs”.

Congrats on the body and the new music.

pyt_504 says:

oh no ma’am carmen!!!

WELCOME TO THE CORNER…..

ggouch says:

pyt_504, I don’t want to be in the corner today, I just got back. Can I leave please? I think I spilled something on the throw pillows anyway….BUT!!!! If you should decide to send me back after you read my Usher and HIS MAMA post, can we at least stop at McDonalds first and maybe Blockbuster, I still haven’t seen Roscoe Jenkins yet.

milly says:

I think I just undressed the rest of him with my eyes

pyt_504 says:

GGOUCH… NO MA’AM WE DONT MAKE PIT STOPS!!! YOU GO STR8 TO THE CORNER……… YOU BEEN ACTIN DA FOOL ALL DAMN DAY JUST LIKE ME!!!

j-lo843 says:

He can get it

ThatCarmen says:

Well, as long as Im outta the corner by 5oclock Pacific time cause this man just helped my man get it tonight!

candycane says:

GORGEOUS!

pointhimout says:

Q a sexy ass pimp shawty. he and polow da don can get it.

BayArea says:

I love the last picture. Black love is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L :)

Q is attractive AND he’s a cool dude. i like how he shows his wife so much affection. his new album he says is dedicated much to her and his feelings for her. aaaaaaaah love! yeaaaaaaaaaaah!

good look katena keno, she is surely one of ATL’s top entertainment publicists. her clients AND her media personel are always taken care of.
    ;)

ThatCarmen says:

Okay, yes he has been undressed…. Look at those pics of him in those black sweats….. he is swinging nicely to his right…(our left) …. wwwhoooooowwwwweeeeeeee!!!!

cupcakes says:

Q looks real good!!! His wife better start hitting the gym too!!

intensemocha says:

This is definitely my type-very sexy and masculine w/o that fruity tooty look-

HunE916 says:

I WAS having a bad morning!

Thanks SR! He’s always been one of my favorite dark chocolate candy, delicious, morsel, melt in your mouth, silky, good to the last drop, steamy…let me quit! lol

SnootyPooty1 says:

@MOCHAMOMMY… AGREED!!!

purepisces says:

Awww…go ahead Q! I’m likin the black suit pic and half-nekkid pic #3. Q i s cutie, but Daron was always my favorite. I miss 112 so much! I need to go find my CDs… =)

karaz says:

the fitness mag couldn’t find a better model… well yay Q

Zuley says:

He’s plain but you know what nowadays thats a good thing. He’s not to pretty and not to Lil Wayne-ish. He is a happy medium so I’d take him. LOL thank you Sandra no can we get some Bryce Wilson????

cinnamonkisses97 says:

WHEW, what a lucky woman!!!

bklynchick says:

He is a very nice looking chocolate man. He can get it anytime of the day for real.

MAJAHINEVERYWAY says:

He is definitely my type of chocolate. Idris didn’t do it for me. To top it off, he has those beautiful waves. I didn’t really know I had a preference for waves until a friend of mine pointed it out. And yes, my husband has them too. On another note, I used to frequent his wife’s business Tu La Tu nails. Very nice place.

tkotuki says:

@ThatCarmen…I am no so sure about that swing.

ThatCarmen says:

^^^^^^ nnnnoooooooooooooooo! dont mess up my fantasy!!!! damnit if i say the boy got swing then (in my brain) he got swing! :)

ggouch says:

Zuley Says:

___________________________________________________________
    Lil Wayne-ish!!! tehetehetehetehe LOL!

tamel says:

I don’t know if it’s just me but when I see the “Don’t click link if you’re easily offended…” I get excited because I think I’m going to see something for real and real good. And then when I click it, I’m like “ok, this is nice but….” I guess it just leaves more to the imagination…

AlwaysSweet says:

ThatCarmen Says:
    ___________________________________________________________
    Oh YESSSSS!!! I peeped that too. YEEEEEAAAAHHHH MANE!!!!!

He has taken good care of himself and is looking very good indeed. The fact that he has a regular wife rather than America’s Next Top Model increases his sexy tenfold. Yeah he’s hot, but the one that played the keyboard is still my favorite. Now that’s a cutie!

Tiffochris11 says: