Video: Mariah Carey – I’ll Be Loving You Long Time ft. T.I.

I’m not feeling this weak track, but Mariah Carey really needs this song to catch fiya because her album, E=MC² is tumbling down the charts at a rapid pace. Plus there’s her credibility issue: her fake marriage to Nick Cannon isn’t helping her album any.

10 Responses to “Video: Mariah Carey – I’ll Be Loving You Long Time ft. T.I.”

pinky2083 says:

I must admit I didn’t like this song the first time I heard it but now I love it. The whole album is bangin Sandra!! Get it right! :)

mediakemi says:

GEEZ SANDRA! THAT’S DJ TOOMP’S SONG! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE LOVE OVER THERE IN THE ATL?

SnootyPooty1 says:

I like this song with TI it sounds cool I think he add some
    flavor to it. The video is a typical Mariah Carey Video!!

London Marie says:

I like Mariah and DJ Toomp is the homie! His beats are all fiyah.

crystal says:

They went all the way to hawaii to film that? they could filmed that in florida. Mariah irks me…with her fake trying to be cute poses. if you look at all her videos, they are all the same. the best thing was tip.

she irks me with the playing with the water,
    the hand waving
    those butterflies

licia says:

cute video. appropriate song and video for the summer.

luxe.li. says:

Love it, but TIP probably shot his scenes elsewhere, but this is my jam.

purepisces says:

Why Mimi!? Why did you pick this song for the next single?! There are other songs on that album that are much better. This song is actually the only one that I don’t like! (Sorry Toomp) Other than that, love the album!

PAGESINADIARY says:

THIS IS NOT THE BEST SONG ON THE CD AND I AM NOT SURE WHY THIS PICKED THIS ONE NEXT.

brwnsugga4you says:

thanks TI for saving this song…at least enough that if it comes on the radio..you can listen to it..however, i won’t be purchasing the cd…all her songs sound the same to me.