Video: Kim Kardashian gives worldly advice on dating black men

Kim Kardashian, who is a celebrity for unknown reasons, has a video blog. Kim is acutely aware that some girls are murdered at the hands of their own fathers for dating outside of their race.

So wise and worldly Kim Kardashian says, “As long as it’s not harmful to yourself, you need to really follow your heart.”

Translated, Kim means, ‘as long as sleeping with a black man doesn’t get you killed, follow your heart.’ That’s great advice for the times we’re living in, I think.

36 Responses to “Video: Kim Kardashian gives worldly advice on dating black men”

goat76 says:

She better know how to cook…….

bloggergirlz says:

@ goat: she mentioned in an interview that she knows how to cook…she made it a point to list foods that blacks like!

u know she used to be married to a black guy…

candi21 says:

This dumb b*tch is d*ckmatized by the brothers she dates!! Sorry for the &^*&^% Sandra.

Candi Apple says:

Kim, Kim, Kim ummm what can I say Kim, Kim, Kim…

Sandra what she really means is if the black man is worth millions its ok to follow your heart. But, as soon as he goes broke dump him. If you have children by him bleach their skin while they are young and divorce your black husband before he waste his money on boofonary (sp). ooh yeah and take control of his bank account and use your money only to reel him in.

She married the black guy that she believed was on the come up and when he didn’t make big money she divorced him.

goat76 says:

No habla espanola…….I can’t see the videos…….

goat76 says:

O.J. Part 2nd and 10…………

Black former USC running back……The stars are in line ya’ll……..

ReadTheBlog says:

who’s gonna take dating advice from a professional closet organizer?

PAGESINADIARY says:

i just hate kim k!!

katgirl33 says:

Wow, I didn’t know she was married to a brother….they talked about him briefly on one of her episodes….she took some nasty pics while they was married, some with her sister too, and he let somebody get a hold of them…..

Lucy says:

Did she say follow your butt. . . . my bad she said heart.

Charles says:

She done had so many black guys in her she is like popeyes on a friday night, she is lie jail **** all those black men been in there.

Anyway she is famous for being paris hiltons best friend(when paris was releveant) and then her sex tape accidently leaked and then she became famous for asshots and then a reality show and then playboy, all of her career is based on her fatass

kwallace577 says:

i don’t why i can’t stand this girl. i always say her momma need to sit her down and have a talk with her and i caught a few minutes of mom and she seems to be as dense as her kids.

@readtheblog yes who is gonna take her advice. i was hoping brandy’s mom would sue the pants off her for identity theft. don’t know what ever became of that tho…

Candi Apple says:

@readtheblog…. LOL

kwallace577 says:

@charles. believe me that sex tape was not leaked. it was put out there on purpose. aren’t they all?

ReadTheBlog says:

Does she still date Reggie Bush? If black is her preference, that’s her problem, but I know there’s gotta be someone making bigger bucks than him. I doubt if it’s a ‘size’ thing, cause ALL BM ain’t well-endowed like people like to think. Kim is pretty, and she could probably have anyone she likes. I dunno – maybe she really likes Reggie…

SIKE!

karaz says:

So will Kim give us any insight on the tiff she got into with another of Reggie’s girlfriends during training camp in MS, that got her banned from attending? She’ll follow her heart to a beatdown.

kwallace577 says:

@karaz i hear ya. i heard that as well. as much as she might WANT to think she down with black folks, and date black men, and cook the food brothas eat…she ain’t black.

that girl probably was like cedric the entertainer and had the “wish” factor going on….

i *wish* that beotch kim WOULD come over here and say something!!!

Candi Apple says:

I think Reggie is the only one who would call her his girl in public. Every other single guy (and married) just wanted to bang her. He was the most eligible person in the room and plus he has money to boot.

DivineBrown says:

LMAO@ KARAZ….

FOLLOW HER HEART TO A BEATDOWN!!!

She need to be giving advice on how to fake a damn orgasm with her phony a$$. She seemed to be real good at that!

mizzdallas says:

@katgirl33 Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I saw that episode and I thought was NASTY, WTF kim is taking nasty pics with her husband & her sister, white people like to sleep with there sisters and brothers & cousins that ish is NASTY!!!!!

kay says:

DAYUM! Yall being really hard on my girl Kay K…I love the reality show. They are a lil weird but thats what makes for good t.v.

Detroit48205 says:

mizzdallas Says:

@katgirl33 Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The pictures were of her sister who was underage at the time… The sister Kourtney (I believe) had taken the pictures for her then “high school sweetheart”

Detroit48205 says:

kay Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    They’re not weird… the show is scripted which makes it fake and the daughters, including the two little one’s are whores… in the sexual way and publicity way

Detroit48205 says:

I hate the Kardashians (however you spell that ish)

kay says:

@Detroit48205
    I don’t think the show is any faker (if thats a word)than the other garbage that floods the air ways. ALL reality shows are exaggerated bc the cameras are there so people do things they wouldn’t ordinarily do.

I am so tired of the judgemental “people should live and date and whatever this way bc this is how I do it or this is what I consider to be normal” attitude. If she wants to Screw every wealthy black man from NY to L.A. thats her and the wealthy black man that wants to screw her.

kay says:

my bad btw her and the wealthy black man that wants to screw her.

nyp says:

i love kim and her crazy reality tv program. she is the prettiest of her sisters. actually, khloe, the amazon sister, also dates black men. i think this is due in part to the fact that they grew up around oj simpson, marcus allen ac cowling- ie: sucessful black athletes. in addition, a lot of white boys really only want a size 2 woman and kim and her amazon sister are built like the Armenian women they are. yes, she seems to have an unhealthy obsession with sex but if she and reggie are happy, i’m happy for them.

iyonah says:

This should be filed under nobody cares —- NEXT!

stefany says:

The only advice this ho could possibly give in regard to black men is how to suck a good black dyck..She’s such a pathetic whore, only a stupid ass low i.q. negro, ball player would wife a trick like this..I saw a preview of her show where Reggie was pretending to be jealous of her doing a sexy photo shoot, so my question is how in the hell could this dumb ass be jealous when this slut has posed twice for playboy but ass naked and has fuked an suck Ray-J’s snake on national camera?

The only thing keeping her a float right now is that lame ass t.v. show, so I wonder what she’ll do when they get canceled, which I hope is very soon..We got starving actors and actress out here who can’t get a damn decent acting gig and this no talent bytch can get a show for sucking balls.

Candi Apple says:

White men say they want I size 2 woman but behind closed doors they like meat on their bones like any dog… And black women are white mens sweet tooth and kim does not qualify her ass is fake and so is her personality.

Unfortunately for KIM the wealthy men will never take her seriously and she will always be remembered as Hoedashian.. Ha take that to the bank…. She will get low grade men and will always be a low grade hoe. She can screw who she wants as I can talk about her being cheap and only a fantasy ride and when its finished she must leave the park.

Sandra board is getting visits from Kims publicist.

phineinphilly says:

I’ve said it before…she’s like a swing in the playground, everyone has had a turn..her advice/opinion/babble has no substance.

LADYTEA says:

she is so silly

PERSONALLY, I LIKE KIM K.

stefany says:

**********************************************************
    @Detroit48205

I totally agree, that show is such fake garbage..They even had the little twins asking about tampons, it was really pathetic because you could tell that they coached those girls to say that shyt, I thought that was in very poor taste..And like you said they’re all whores the mother included..And the twins are learning the ticks of the trade, Reggie even got is dumb ass sucked in making a fool out of himself.

blackstar says:

what eva trick !

free says:

i didn’t realize makeup does wonders like that! she looks like wicked witch of the west. however, i think reggie b really loves her and she has been down with the bros for long time so we need to accept her into the fold. somebody needs to sample her mac/cheese game to see if she’s legit though.