FanMAIL: Pooch Hall is married with children

Earlier, I posted a Morning Wood featuring Marion “Pooch” Hall, the actor who plays “Derwin Davis” on CW’s popular show The Game.

Thanks to loyal reader Bee, who did some investigative work and found out Pooch Hall is married with two little girls. But why would he keep that a secret?

Pooch’s wife is Linda Hall. She met Marion at UMass Dartmouth and quickly became pregnant with their first daughter. They married following graduation.

Linda is now a successful real estate agent in L.A. where she and Marion reside.

The Internet is a wonderful tool!

27 Responses to “FanMAIL: Pooch Hall is married with children”

goat76 says:

Sorry Pooch but your stock is about to fall in about 6,5,4,3,2,1…………………

kwallace577 says:

i don’t think that was a secret. i know the cast was on a show and asked who was married him and tia said they had somebody. so now both are married a little while later. no biggie. he still cute.

i think she is biracial.

PAGESINADIARY says:

THE INTERNET IS WONDERFUL IF YOU ARE A STALKER!!

Alana says:

Damn…so whats up w/ the one who plays Malik? LOL

ELove says:

I’m VERY SORRY to break this news to the FAN MAIL person… BUT being married w/ children in the entertainment (Acting) industry while living in L.A. DOESN’T make you a 100% Straight Man!!! Especially being married to a White Woman or White-Looking woman ;-)

Kymystry says:

Ok .. so why he still got the gay-dar sticker …

sigh … My undying love for STRAIGHT black men is stronger than Auntie’s Hate of ALL THINGS MEN …

*steps down from soapbox*

Kymystry says:

puttin the Opps Im sorry he’s married post up .. AFTER you’ve posted the GAY-DAR alert in Caution tape yellow .. is a lil like …. gettin some great head and the brotha having a premature ejaculation …

CaramelDrop says:

@Kymystry

*Dead (lol)

ELove says:

Wha, Wha, WHAT !!!!! …
    Great Head and Premature Ejaculation SHOULD be punishable by Death to the Wimp-AZZ-Sucker w/ No Control-of-SELF!!!

THAT is just Absolutely Disgusting AND Un-acceptable ;-)

The Divine Ms. K says:

Who said he was keeping it a secret? Because YOU didn’t know, Sandra? lol

2bme says:

he still a cutie…so what?

HouStar says:

OK Im sorry Elove… but what difference does the color of the wife of a DL man make? Is this written somewhere like the hakerchief codes? I mean a cover up is a cover up.

teecee says:

she not white, she fair skinned sista from the pic. what made yall think he was homo ? i didnt get the vibe from the show. then again i aint a fan of the show.

you know when you are in Hollywood, its best to keep your private life private if you dont want people all up in you business. if she doesnt want to be famous or have her kids subject to guys with cameras chasing them down to get a pic at daycare, that her right.

ELove says:

@HouStar
    It SEEMS far more acceptable within the acting community regarding the female spouse being White… Trust I’m not a racist or stereo-typing from Pure ignorance ;-)

Kymystry says:

@ teecee .. AUntie put a big azz yellow sticker on the “morning wood” post with GAY-DAR alert all ova it …
    she always said some slick mess about the dudes she posts as Mornin woods .. but she’ll drool right along with yall ova the morning glory’s … lol

Anti-believer says:

Pooch Hall doesn’t look gay or act it to me.

My radar doesn’t go off when I see him.

He’s an attractive guy. Happy for his sucess.

ELove says:

@HouStar
    I’m going to be PC about this and TAKE BACK everything I’ve said regarding this man and his wife…

Being a black straight man myself I’m going to give this man the benefit of doubt and say He’s Married with children and therefore He IS in fact a straight man ;-)

estyle4039 says:

Sandra says:

The Internet is a wonderful tool!

*********

Why does it take a “loyal reader” to find out facts that you should be aware of before you make assumptions? You are getting a tad “sloppy”.

Still love ya site, though. . .strictly for hardy laughs, not for truth.

brenden says:

gettin some great head and the brotha having a premature ejaculation …

^^Xcuse me??? I give great head as a substitute for my shortcomings. *embarrassed face* You want bomb cunnilingus and 20 mins of strokin? See that’s the problem with you modern women yall be asking for too damn much.lol

Kymystry says:

brenden ….. HUSH…. just HUSH ….. lol … lol

ReadTheBlog says:

They look a lot alike…except she’s white. THAT MUST BE WHY HE SEEM STO BE SUCH A BUSTER!

tintin says:

oh boy. now black women are gonna hate him. he’s married, married to a light skin woman, now the hate mail begins. it happened to usher. looks like being married is a bad thing.

sunny says:

**** BIRD *****
    Is that true?

Mrsdawsondn says:

FOr the love of God why can’t they just call him MARION. I hate that name POOCH, sounds like a poodle.

I never thought Marion was gay. Sandra you gon have some lawsuits on your hand with all these suspect claims. Somebody gon get you lol.

Mrsdawsondn says:

LMBO @ goat76 thas real talk.. you know black women can’t stand to see a brother happy with a YT woman. I say whatever floats your boat. Keep LOVE alive. Shoot atleast they ain’t divorced in a hollywood minute. *shrugs*

Mrsdawsondn says:

brenden Says:

gettin some great head and the brotha having a premature ejaculation …

—————————————–
    lqqn sideways @ brenden

*|*

Pooch’s wife is Cape Verdean. It is a place similar to Lousiana in that a large portion of the country consists of people who are mixed with African and Portugese, like many people in Lousiana are African and French.

If Pooch is setting off people’s gaydar then there are no more straight men in the world.