Man Who Beat Celebrity Trainer Commits Suicide

The man charged with beating celebrity trainer Darius Miller into a coma has committed suicide, according to his attorney.

Apollo Holmes, 25, took his own life at his home on Christmas Day because he was despondent over being wrongly accused said his attorney, Bruce Harvey.

At least 10 thugs set upon Miller in the parking of a midtown nightclub as he walked Mayor Shirley Franklin’s two daughters to their car on Dec. 26, 2007 (LINK).

Miller had asked the men to stop videotaping the women.

The brutal beating left Miller in a coma that he has yet to recover from. Miller receives round-the-clock care at his mother’s home after being discharged from a rehab facility. His complex medical care is paid for partly by donations from friends, celebrity clients and money raised through fundraising events.

Holmes was the only man charged in the beating.

Thanks to loyal readers Malcolm Lee and Tabatha for the tip.

161 Responses to “Man Who Beat Celebrity Trainer Commits Suicide”

Terry .W says:

A man beaten sensless for trying to do the right thing and now cant do for himself and a man consumed with fear or guilt taking his life….mmmmmmmm! I just dont understand

KAT says:

damn…….*smh*

starr says:

dang

Peachizz says:

Very sad for Darius Miller.

teecee says:

well he knew he was going to spend the rest of his days in the poky.

dblaq says:

Well, if he was so wrongfully accused, then he should have turned in who did it because he knew. He wasn’t cooperating with authorities. So you rather kill yourself then turn in who is responsible. That don’t make no sense!!!

This should be the prime example for all those wanna be thugs. If you don’t wanna pay the piper than don’t play the game!

Boo-Boo says:

1. This such a tragedy for everyone. 2. Speak on the rest of the hoodlums if you know who they are! 3. I am one of the people is putting toget a fundraiser for and who went to school with Darius “Frisco” Miller at The Fort Valley State University. 4. Darius’ Mom needs financialhelp to take care of her ONLY son. 5. WHERE IS WALDO? (Mayor Franklin and the wild a – -daughters when said help is in fact needed? 6. Please keep both families in your prayers. 7. Why do our black (Yep I said it…….BLACK)men keep disappearing one way or the other but MOSTLY to senseless violence inflicted on one another??!!!!!!! 8. STEP UP older men and teach these young ones about respect for one another! I’m done. Oh yeah………Sandra can we count you in when we get out fundraiser pulled together officially to help the Miller family?

Anna says:

@ dblaq,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Wrongfully accused”. Then the question does arise , why kill yourself? I don’t get it. I have never heard of black males killing themselves so ofen until this year(and I do watch the news and have been on the net for over a decade). Can blacks not really handel everyday life presures or do they really want to take their “weakness” to the grave with them. Someone please wake me up to understand. Black woman don’t commit suicide in record numbers as our black kings. The only black woman I know that commited suicide is Phyllis Hyman. I do wish every Sandrarose reader/commenters a very safe New Year. Happy New Year to you Sandra. I would love stats on a “medical minute” with the racial of suicide amoung genders/races and job connections. Everyone gets alittle depressed this time of year. I get to see the sun an hour a week until summer. I can’t weaken me to know the ones I love have to suffer my nonexistence because I was so down, out and lonely to kill myself, instead I get to hear them tell me that I am killing my self by working too much and I smoke cigs.

Daisy says:

Black males have had high sucide rates for the last several years esp. certain age groups (18-25 I think) This topic has been covered on BET, Rev AL and other black news outlet before and after Tony Dungys son took his own life. Our young black men are lost (some of them) and need mentors, guidance and PRAYER!!

Anna says:

Daisy Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thanks Daisy for the info. This leads me to another queston though. Is this why they join gangs? Never/not afraid to die? A real parent will die for their child to protect them, how is it some kids want to kill themselves when there is so much love all around them?

dblaq says:

Struggle builds character! People today don’t know struggle. Ok so you can’t pay some of your bill or whateva but none of them were raised in a household where you had to wear hand me downs, where you had to make due with your power cut off for about a couple of months, wear you had to wear shoes that are too big because you have to grow in to them. I see the high schools today ALL kids stay fresh, latest gear at all times. Parent feeding into that sh!t. They watch these videos and think that all these one hitters are living large when in reality they ain’t got a pot to piss in. They are living in a illusion created.

the same thing with this thugs sh!t, they don’t know the real repercussions of that life because they create their own world and pretend to be John Gotti, Scarface, etc. I mean every rapper will tell you their favorite movie is Scarface, a lot of them have that them poster on their wall, they walk around like they are invincible UNTIL they get hit. Like homeboy, he thought he was hard when they did that sh!t to Darius, probably laughed about and said that they knocked him out, etc.. but then when reality sits in and the possibity to do 25 – life in the bing. Now you want to cry and kill yourself. The same sh!t with that “Stop Snitching” bullsh!t. They don’t know what it really means. You don’t snitch on your people that you and them decided to do dirt but because you got caught, you rat out your fam so you can get a plea deal. That is “Snitching”. If you shoot somebody, but you just did without letting me know. F–k you, I ain’t going down for you. That is not snitching! Like I said don’t play the game if you don’t want to pay up!

Most black men do all of that to impress WOMEN and their peers. Simple and plain. Why keep talking about it on records unless you want the whole world to know about it. Why being embarrassed that you use to be a C.O. (Rick Ross)? because it hurts your street cred that you ain’t never had to begin with? All that **** is talk. The people that have street cred you will never know about unless you are in their territory because they don’t care to be seen, heard of, etc.

So back to that topic. Yes, black men are lost but it is not that they don’t know it is because they choose to. It tickles me that on all the message boards you hear people talk about the problems and know all the solutions but yet choose to continue to do dumb sh!t. How can you feel sympathy? The only way you learn is when you pay the price. People have it easy. Can you imagine living in a world where it is ok to beat black people, lynch them and nothing happens to those. That is where the strong black leaders came from. They were created by the struggle what people go through today ain’t really a struggle, it was my parents and grandparents way of life. If you have no sense of consquence you will do what ever because there is no punishment and we continue to make excuses for everybody, liek the Jena 6 dudes, ok they were wronged but at the same time they contributed to being wronged. It wasn’t like they were A students that never did anything wrong. they all had criminal records before they were even 15 but yet we jump to their aid. WE are the problem as a whole. The recession is doing us good and I believe we need it and it needs to get worse so all of us can come to our senses that it ain’t about making it rain or thug life

Doc Jam says:

R.I.P to Apollo…This is sad on so many levels. Apollo had a good heart and was a very talented individual in his own right…he had so much potential and it’s just sad to see how this whole situation has turned out…

I wish Darius a full recovery…I would hate to see two lives lost of some bullsh!t….but i digress..

RIP to Apollo.

Daisy says:

@DB get your facts straight regarding the Jena 6 they did NOT all have records and most are/were A students. The one charge Bell had was fighting a homeless man that was harrassing him and his friends. I dont condone violence but im not going to just throw our young black men to the wayside w/o trying to save them. I work with youth ages 13-18 in my free time. What are you doing to help fix the problem? Labeling somebody a thug is not helping them or you.

dblaq says:

@Daisy You may need to get your fact straight Bell had 4 previous violent-crime arrest and was on probation. As far as helping the youth. You are right but it is not only the youth it is their parents as well. We can go on and on of what needs to be done. But the bottom line is that we are just talk, all of us. We love to blog, write on message board and have opinions about everything but yet we ain’t doing much.

I do a lot to fix the problem but I am also an avid believer that you have to pay for your consequences. i am not helping anybody that is not trying to help themselves because it is a waste of time and energy. We can talk about our music but I do believe that music has a lot of influence on the youth because kids are easy to influence and impress. Look at R. Kelly he is a child molester but yet we allow him to continue to make millions of dollars because “that’s my song”. This is our problem like it says in the bible “spare the rod spoil the child”. Discipline is taught at home, if your parents are not teaching you then it is a lost cause and on top of the with all of the crazy sh!t that is out there, the kids are not getting the proper foundation.

ELove says:

I feel what you are saying @Daisy…
    But HE didn’t mean any harm regarding the J-6 but you are right HIS facts were a little off regarding those VERY young men. Basically he’s on-point with everything else he’s saying

UNITY requires UNDERSTANDING…
    And lashing out about one’s efforts VS others or focusing on a somewhat minor detail of one’s perspective W/O accepting the message as a whole for it’s TRUE CONTENT overshadows the IMPACT of it’s Importance
    And in Keeping-It-Real… The JEST of what @dblaq said was Very Important (As well as Your statement was also)

Let’s really strive for
    PEACE-n-Harmony and UNDERSTANDING in 2009 !!!!! ;-)

sexieblacc says:

It seems so simple to say ‘why take your own life’ why not just give up who did it. But if it was that simple, dont ya’ll think that he would’ve done it? Mr. Miller was beloved by so many people and I KNOW that Apollo not only caught flack from D Millers family and friends but also his own family because he was brought up in a nice respectable family. The tragedy is this, not only have we almost lost 2 black men but we are still living in and participating in a society where a black man is guilty until he’s PROVEN innocent. Even by his own people. Sad thing.

Sharonda says:

Committing suicide is a temporary problem to a solution that can be solved.Why do people take their life?Selfish reasons, but hey I can’t judge so that’s all I’m going to say.

jemalangel says:

I feel like so many of our black men want to be thugs and underneath they are as soft as a pussycat. They always portray that hard core image but when its time to reap the seed that they have sown…they have a hard time being so hard then. Yes, this is sad on many levels but truth of the matter is, we are killing ourselves and these young black men think that its ok to take beat a person halfway to death and its ok. One of the witnesses, Alicia, a close friend of mine was there, and she said that he was relentless in his pursuit to beat him. She remembers his face like it was just yesterday. So unfortunately, you are guilty in this society until proven innocent. I believe in an eye for an eye.

dblaq says:

There is a reason why I am so adamant about this. I use to be involved in a lot of stuff and heavy as well. There are somethings that haunt me today and probably will for the rest of my life. I was raised in an environment with nothing but wolves that use to called themselves “fam”. See, I know for a fact that a lot of these dudes ain’t built like that, they are intrigued by what is presented to them but everything has a price. I also know how I use to think. I felt like society owed me and that is how I lived my life as well as everybody around me. We didn’t feel like we should have to work and we made the excuse that they discriminate against us but yet we are in charge of how we look. We use to say that we have no chance in doing positive things because we are marked, however we marked ourselves. We wanted to live the fast life but we DIDN’T want to work for it as we wanted it now. You have people around you that keep feeding you that bulls!t all day everyday. We want to do all the chicks, and the way nature works is that they are attracted to those that are the most dominant and strongest in teh game so guess what happens, we fight eachother.

There is no aspiration to do anything for the long term, everything is now. If I can’t get it now I don’t want it. What do think extortion is? And believe me there is a lot of it going on.

So when you say what do you do to fix it, it starts with everybody, the kids are an end product of the adults because they are born innocent and they pick their habits up from their parents and peers. I hear so many black parents say, I am not my childs friend I am his parent. That is completely wrong. YOU as a parent need to be your kids #1 friend, so that they will tell you everything. I am my sons best friend and his biggest worries are for him to let me down, of course he ain’t perfect BUT he is a honor roll student (I don’t have to force him to study or do homework) I am lienent with him in every way but when he messes up he is more hurt by disappointing me than any punishment. If you have girl then the mother needs to be the role model and vice versa that is how you keep your kids on a straight path. But the problem is that so many have kids nowadays and don’t really want them

Krysi J says:

Thats crAzy! This shouldn’t be the way anybody ends their life, no matter what they’re going through….RIP

ELove says:

@dblaq said this…
    “If you have girl then the mother needs to be the role model and vice versa that is how you keep your kids on a straight path.”

———————

THAT’S the only part you’re wrong about…
    I rared MY Daughter as a single-father and everything you say about YOUR SON… the SAME applies to my daughter!!!
    The LAST TIME I had to whomp my daughter’s azz WAS when she was 6 years old (She’s 20 now and currently in college)

WHY ???

Because her sorry-excuse for a mother TOLD her one weekend when she was staying with her that SHE didn’t have to listen to OR respect my wife… And she came home and called my wife a BITCH and that she didn’t have to listen to her because she wasn’t her mother

Needless to say I handled the situation, she wasn’t allowed over her mother’s house for 4 months AND I’ve never had the KIND of problem for her ever BECAUSE I removed THAT ELEMENT for her life… BEING the sorry-excuse-for-a-mother was checked severely AND she NEVER EVER tried a stunt like that with OUR Child ever again

So Responsible-Parenting regarding a child’s gender ISN’T Gender-specific… It’s ONLY Responsibility-Specific !!! ;-)

ELove says:

I MEANT Reared (instead of rared) forgive the typos ;-)

Daisy says:

@db I will have to go back and check your facts cause I know I heard his parents on numerous occassion say the ONLY incident Bell had been chagred in was the fight in the park with the homeless man either way its neither here nor there. I dont condone violence but I dont agree with 22yrs in prison over a school fight either.

@elove you betta go head and get your babygirl in check back int he day..lol

dblaq says:

@ELove

You must have misunderstood my statement. What I meant that the mother is “suppose to be” under the condition that she is doing the right thing. A girl needs to be a woman that she can look up to and a boy needs a man. So they can see how you suppose to handle yourself correctly in this world as a male or female

milly says:

This is sad..I will keep both families in my prayers

@dblaq

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You are sooo right, THey rather live the fantasy then reality so when reality hits they dont know how to handle situations..

Krysi J says:

I guess Im the only one who had to come in today huh?

Peachizz says:

@Sharonda 17
    you meant Committing suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem!
    @dblaq,
    I like that one
    “Struggle build character”,
    Morning fam’

Morning ALL … :-)

mizzdallas says:

Gm! Krysi and your NOT the only one… I know it sucks being at the job and all while some people at home chilling on the sofa or better yet still in they bed. Dang it!!! I wanna go home!!!

Hey! Peachizz

@Krysi
    nope I am here. Happy New Year!

mizzdallas says:

Gm! Kym you had to come in to work too? THat sucks!!

shunda says:

Well I am working from home so I am on my sofa sorry mizzdallas :)

KAT says:

happy new year! i wish i was still at home in my bed….

Yep .. im here … greatful to have a Job … Praying for a New one .. lol

shay1 says:

Good Morning – I second that Kym…me too!

mizzdallas says:

GM! shunda, you are so lucky!!!

@Kym & Shay , I agree lord knows I want a New job!

Kymystry says:

We accrue Personal Time off each paycheck … So .. if you NEVER take any PERSONAL time off .. you STILL have to use the PTO for ALL holidays … so … since Christmas and New Years fell within ONE pay cycle .. and I work 10 hrs days .. I have to use 20 PTO … keep in mind they were sending folk home early for the last 2 weeks .. so my paycheck is gonna be short hella short … thats the ONLY reason I’m here today … and now since I’ve used what lil I had … I can’t go to the Inaugration … ain’t that some SHIGGIDTY !!!

Daisy says:

Morning all I am at work today lucky me. Anybody been to the Vic. Sec semi annual sale yet? I want to go during lunch today.

Daisy says:

@Kym that is jacked up. I will cheer for you in a few wks. I leave on the 16th headed to MD.

@Daisy
    going tomorrow I heard they have a lot of good stuff

kwallace577 says:

i am mad i had to come here for one day!! and the lady who sent me the e-mail earlier this week kinda telling me she expected to see me today…how about that heffa called in sick??? we can’t use no vacy til mid month but i guess she outsmarted them and called in sick!

cause they shole ain’t say nathan about sick days!

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

MORNING FAM – I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THE HOLIDAY!!!!

Daisy says:

@Kwall yes she was smart and played her cards right..lol

Daisy says:

@Shunda I think im going to go again on Sat to another mall. I have some gift cards from Christmas.

kwallace577 says:

@daisy thought i was the only one who shops at lunch. hell i done got so bad i shop EARLY….after i drop my kids off at skool and before i come in to work!!

hubby was like WHY does this receipt have 7:45 on it???

“cause the store opens at 7 a.m…that’s why”

kwallace577 says:

well i am mad about her calling in sick. she knew she was gonna be sick when she sent me the e-mail on tuesday. wanted to be SURE i was gonna be here so she could be sick! i gotta give it to her…she is a crafty lil something tho.

Hey KWeezy !!

Happy New Year everyone!
    @Daisy and Kwall
    I shop at lunch and before and after work. Sometimes you just need to get away from co-workers. Thank God for Target opening at 8 lol

kwallace577 says:

hey kymy! glad to see shunda is doing the before work shopping too.

i thought i had a habit or something : )

Daisy says:

@Shund and Kwall yes I will shop on lunch in a min. On Tues I hit up Target for my new cds. I carpool now so I dont get out and about like I use to but I drive on Fridays. I hope it doesnt rain before I dip out..lol

Daisy says:

Anybody have any new years resolutions?

Kymystry says:

My resolution is .. NOT to make any .

but I HAVE cut folk out my life starting Yesterday … Family included… :-)

@Shunda

I love Tarjay!!!

@Daisy I too go shopping on my lunch but I work in the insurance field so I have alot of work to do today but I shop on-line today!!!

mizzdallas says:

My new years resolution is that I dont have one, just keeping working on my attitude of course with the help of Jesus!!!

Daisy says:

@Kym good luck with that.

@Mizz what kind of Insurance? I use to work in the health insurance field for Cigna and BCBS.

shunda says:

If things go right I may be working from home 4 days a week so that will slow down my shopping. Good thing for my spending habits lol. I am not making resolutions I am making changes. and for those of you that were in on the relationship comments I made my decision… I am now in a relationship lord help me lol

iyonah says:

Morning SR Family!!!!

I am w/ you Kym — no resolutions persay. Just a goals and plans set. In terms of cutting people off – all those who do not contribute towards a HEALTHY me are DELETED from my LIFE. This was effective the last week of Dec and forward.

;)

@Daisy
    Ohh I loved Cigna they would pay for evrything. Then I went and switched jobs. I used to work in property and casualty insurance

iyonah says:

Hey Mizz Dallas — did you listen to Wendy on Wed????

Kymystry says:

Daisy … I don’t believe in LUCK … I KNOW Jesus .. and he PROMISED me Peace … and I WILL cut u off and out of my life with the QUICKNESS …

Poof ! … they are GONE ! (in the words of Luda) .. Just like THAT !

Daisy says:

@Shunda CONGRATS and good luck. How did you decide on that decision?

Daisy says:

@Kym I know Jesus as well was in church on New Years getting my praise on.lol I still use the word luck though.

@Daisy
    I did a lot of thinking and I decided I should stop fighting a good thing and take a chance. He is really a great guy and if I gave some losers a chance he deserves one.

@Kym
    I have gotten into plenty of discussions over the word luck. I believe that people are blessed.

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

KYM – REFER BACK TO THE EMAIL I SENT YOU.

Daisy says:

@Shunda well I am happy for you, I know you were struggling and going back and forth.

Daisy says:

@Shunda I believe in blessings and favor as well but ppl dont say good blessings..lol

@Daisy

Commercial Property & Casualty Ins.

@Iyonah

No I didnt listen to Wendy what did she say? and where is Icecream at?

@ Barbie … yes ma’am … lol

Yall I’m in a phunky mood … forgive me .. please

iyonah says:

@ mizzdallas – I didn’t catch all of it, but she was talking about change and newness. I thought you would have, taht’s why I asked. I hadn’t listened in forever.

shunda says:

Thanks Daisy! That is going to be my new saying thanks girl! Good blessings to everyone :)

@iyonah

I think I know what she was probably talking about, wbls is NOT going to renew her contract so wont be on the radio but she still will have her tv show and her movie which bye the way I cant wait to see…

keely107 says:

Ahhhhh! Looking at these posts made me realize how much I missed yall! Morning Fam!

iyonah says:

I actually am excited bout Robin’s performance or is it Robyn? That and the Biggie are my must sees so far.

mizzdallas says:

Me too, Robin Givens isnt my biggest favorite actress but I do like her work, so Im excited as well to see Wendy Bio-Movie, and I dont care to see Biggie’s movie but I probably end up going to see it anyways since my younger sister is going to make me go see that movie so I dont have a choice!!

Daisy says:

@Mizz is Robin G. gonna play Wendy in a movie or something? Also, does everybody need a movie? IMO I would have rather seen a Bad Boy movie with a biggie storyline vs just a Biggie movie but I will go see Notrious cause I heart D Luke..lol

@Daisy

Yes, Robin is playing Wendy in the movie….

Daisy says:

@Mizz I don’t see that at all. Very interesting casting choice. Robin is cool on The Game and she was cool in Tylers last movie.

@Daisy
    Whats very interesting is deelishes have a part in the movie, and that angel lola girl is playing wendys husband jump-off

Daisy says:

@Mizz when is this movie is supposed to be coming out? I havent heard anything about it. I knew Deelisha was trying to act she has been in a few plays. I think Angel is a cute girl.

shunda says:

ok where is Auntie Sandra? I hope she didn’t party so much she forgot about us :)

keely107 says:

What part does deelishes play?

Kymystry says:

Did anywone see the preview of “Daddy’s Girls” … Angela and Vanessa Simmon’s show ? ?

I won’t be watching … Angela is too extra for me

KAT says:

i don’t have any resolutions per say, but i do plan on getting more sleep, working out, and start eating more fruits & veggies.

Daisy says:

@Shunda why are you trying to talk her up..lol Let’s enjoy the peace and quiet…lol

Daisy says:

@Kym I will be watching the show when it starts as well as the new season of Baldwin Hills although its so bootleg I still watch it..lol

shunda says:

lol. I ran out of things to talk about.

@kymy yes I saw the preview I may watch just to see what is the deal with the cousin.

Daisy says:

@Shunda you can throw out a topic and we will join in..lol

Kymystry says:

@ Shunda … U know .. i Might just watch it FOR her .. she seems sooo real .. and I like that .. she wasn’t having that makeova bullschitt … lol

shunda says:

okay here goes. I think of some strange things lol. Do any of you who own your homes feel bad if you do not give improvement jobs to black people? I want to get new gutters in the spring and I was told of a black man and a white man.

@Kymy
    I was rolling she was like uhuh this is not me

Kymystry says:

@ Shunda .. I don’t own a home .. but I TRY to support Black Owned buisness .. my mechanic is a young dude.. honest and good .. he will Always get my car buisness .. now I am responsible for lawn care … called a black dude … 75.00 front and back .. a white dude 95.00 .. called some Mexican’s 35.00 .. who do YALL think i picked … lol

@Shunda
    I am very much into black owned busineses any time I can. My friends will call me Sista Souljah in a min. I have been all about black power since high school…lol

shunda says:

lmao. I wish I could find some mexicans up here. My plumber is black and he is the best will come any time day or night. The guy who does my lawn is white and he only charges $25. $95 for some grass WTH?

shunda says:

I am just afraid with the gutters because if done wrong can mess up the foundation but I hear he does great work. home improvement is pretty much the only black business in my area. Unless you go to the BBQ spot lol

kwallace577 says:

@shunda… it sounds TERRIBLE i know. but some of our folks…. esp ones who own their own enterprises are always trying to knock you in the head. i had a latino and a black dude to give me a quote on repairing our existing fence (a stupid deer crashed through ours and knocked down about six posts). why the black dude quote was $600 HIGHER? okay a hundred maybe. maybe even TWO. but $600?

pablo and ‘nem came and did my fence and was done by noon. even said he would come back and repaint it if we want to for FREE (it is all wooden) since i put him on to do a coworkers deck. but you think brothaman gonna throw in some free shyt??

Daisy says:

I was thinking the same thing with the grass prices..lol Way to much.

What a tragedy all around. I’m sorry to hear Darius still hasn’t recovered. I don’t buy the lawyer’s reason for the suicide. Did the man leave a note or something stating that was the reason? I pesonally think it takes a mental break to allow a person to take their own life. This man might have been charged, but as long ago as the incident happened he has yet to go to trial and clearly was not in jail awaiting trial, so why would he be so stressed that he would take his life before he is even found guilty? Either way it’s sad.

Daisy says:

I think Mexicans (some) can under price everybody because they share the wealth so to speak, meaning they arent just living and taking care of one family. I dont want to sterotype but I have seen this play out before with my own eyes. If you have Jorge n dem living 2-3 families in a house then they will be able to do any job cheaper than any other contractor black or white.

@Bird way to stay on topic..lol

KAT says:

i like to support black businesses also…but sometimes they are too full of isht…..

@kwall
    I know that is a shame. I had a lot of plumbing work done when I first brought my house. My plumber kept saying well you know I am a christian man before he gave me my price lol. I thought he was going to try and rip me off but he never has. Thank God for the christian man lol.

Kymystry says:

My Brother is a plummer … and even tho he’s in NJ .. he WILL drive in and help his lil sister out .. if necessary .. I call HIM when I get a quote and he lets me know if it’s crazy or not … lol

shunda says:

My friend wanted me to let her crack head cousin put up some drywall and then had the nerve to tell me oh don’t give him any money until he is done and you need to go and buy the products WTH? If I had that kind of time I would try and put it up myself.

kwallace577 says:

cosign with @kat. yes it IS A shame shunda. my girlfriend just fired her black contractor who was doing an add-on to her house (a garage) b/c he just took the last 2 weeks off. no notice, no nothing. somebody recommended him from her church. just left all the materials in and around her yard and everything. said he came back this past monday and the hispanic guys had FINISHED the project. he was like “wtf???” and she told him i hope you did not think i was gonna sit around and WAIT for you to take a christmas vacation….she was heated b/c she had folks in over the holiday and her yard was a MESS.

Daisy says:

@Kat so are other races when it comes to business. I have never understood why some of us will throw out all black businesses after one bad exp. but can get treated like crap at their local mall or resturant and go right back the next day or wk no questions asked. I have gotten shady service from all races but I will always try and hold it down for black owned businesses whenever possible.

@keely

I dont know which part she plays in the movie and I dont know when the movie comes out but it will be this year.

CaramelDrop says:

*****off topic*******

I keep seeing pictures of JayZ today and I just want to sit and wrap my legs around his neck indian style, with a comb and clippers in my hand AND SHAVE ALL THAT GROUND MEAT OFF HIS HEAD!

KAT says:

my plummer is black, my mechanic is black, my electrician is black, my nail technician….chinese! the black girls have you waiting like you are in the hair dresser or something…at least out here in va that’s how they are. my cousin does nails…i would try to get an appt with her…just say she would make it at 5:00…at 4:45 she’s not answering the phone or she’s calling saying she’s running late….save all that drama! chinese girl have me in and out!

Daisy says:

@Carmel get Kanye while you at that care bear look is not the bizzness..lol

melinla says:

Afternoon fam – Happy New Year!

CaramelDrop says:

@ dAISY

A NAPPY CARE BEAR AT THAT….LMAO

kwallace577 says:

i have a rainbow coalition of folks @kat. white mechanic who i have had over 13 years and about 3 cars, japanese nail lady, my daughter attends an all black historic daycare, whoever’s chair is open at great clips for my hair (i just get a cut…), black ob/gyn, white pediatrician, indian dentist….

i am all for whoever can do a good job. and as cheap as possible. i am in recession mode even when there is no recession.

shunda says:

I am right there with you kwall. Get the job done.
    @caramel
    everything on here is off topic almos lol. I saw those pictures and the paps need some new cameras looks like pictures I take with my cell. I hope he has a reason for those naps.

Daisy says:

@Carmel please take those geeky glasses from both as well. Thank you so much in advanced..lol

Daisy says:

@Shunda yes that camera needs to be upgraded those pics were not clear at all.

KAT says:

____________________________

@ kwall……..i feel you on that!!

Kymystry says:

ok … let me do the racial roll call …

Mechanic .. Black
    Hair Dresser .. Black
    OB/GYN … Black
    Gen Medical Dr. … White
    Dentist … lookin for a new one didn’t like Indian one.
    nail tech… vietnamese
    Son’s Pediatrician .. Use to be Black in Va Beach .. moved to Ga .. and he’s white.
    Son’s Dentist … lookin for a new one didn’t like Indian one

ok let me join Kymy lol
    hairdresser puerto rican
    gyn white
    gen med black
    dentist white
    pediatrician middle eastern
    plumber black
    electrician black I gave him a hard time almost blew some ish up lol
    landscaper white

goat76 says:

I support black restaurants or the ones that got blacks cookin……..Barber is black……Hardly ever wear urban clothes except for LRG…I get those from the mall, because here in Montgomery too much fake sh1t floating around….

I do a lot online shopping too…..

My mechanic is black….not because he’s black, but he knows what the hell he doing…..Dentist and Doctors are white….

Mechanic .. not avl
    Hair Dresser .. Black (my sister salon)
    OB/GYN … china-men
    Gen Medical Dr. … White men
    Dentist … white men
    nail tech… vietnamese

Kymystry says:

LOL @ what KWeezy started … I feel like we doing the Dave Chappelle Racial Draft … lol

kwallace577 says:

seems i am the only one with a big german white dude as a mechanic….he is the ish tho. let hubby get an engine on credit awhile back for a car he eventually traded. some old skool type “just hit me with a little every time you get paid” type of credit.

kwallace577 says:

LMAO. it won’t me. it was kat @111. and the dave chappelle racial draft…i am gonna go find it on youtube. that was some fun-nee mess right there.

kwallace577 says:

LMAO @china men @mizzdallas. the dagum china-men.

shunda says:

I always thought the nail tecs were korean see me stereotyping. The racial draft is on you tube, That is some funny mess

kwallace577 says:

I always thought the nail tecs were korean see me stereotyping.
    ____________________________________________
    me too. or vietnamese. so when i changed places about 4 years ago and got some japanese ones (3 two sisters and a brother) i was DONE.

@ Shunda .. I ALWAYS ask if they are Viet .. or Korean … lol

KAT says:

ok, did ya’ll hear about this FOOL charles barkley getting arrested? this is from d listed…

TMZ says the officer wrote in his report, “He told me that he ran the stop sign because he was in a hurry to pick up the girl I saw get in the passenger seat. He asked me to admit that she was ‘hot.’ He asked me, ‘You want the truth?’ When I told him I did he said, ‘I was gonna drive around the corner and get a blow job. He then explained that she had given him a ‘blow job’ one week earlier and said it was the best one he had ever had in his life.”

goat76 says:

My mechanic is an Aviation Mechanic that is an expert in foreign cars………..So if he can keep airplanes flying, I think I can trust him with the AK(ACURA)……….

@KAT\
    can we trade Charles Barkley along with OJ lol

goat76 says:

Ya’ll niggas ought to be High after ya’ll get ya’lls nails done……The scent be so strong, that one spark should light that b1tch up like a firecracker……..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA @! SHUNDA

@Kymy
    Hey it is a recession. We can offer a two for one deal.

kwallace577 says:

charles barkley is a dumb azz anyway.
    a black republican from alabama.
    nuff said.

***he coulda kept his biz about becky and her neck muskcle skills to hisself… imho.

Kymystry says:

ain’t he married to a Becky???? isn’t that the supposed reason they flock to the becky’s … “superior oral skills”

@~@ … rollin eyes at THAT friggin clown !

kwallace577 says:

yes he is a becky marrier. he is a serial becky frequenter.

and we already got OJ back in exchange for condi in the race draft. who is ironically ANOTHER black republican from alabama. (rolling my eyes with kymmy)

goat76 says:

@Kweezy……..she got a Becky too……….

ELove says:

@goat
    U never lied about the scent
    I WOULD drop my daughter off to get her nails done AND tell her to call me when she’s done… I couldn’t even stay in there for 2 minutes w/o my eyes watering LOL ;-)

kwallace577 says:

i think ladies are immune to the nail smell. doesn’t bother me. i DO know when i was preggers my husband said if his baby came out and something was wrong with her he was gonna sue me b/c i was insistent about still going LMAO. he went once with me and his nose was running for a week.

@goat you are wrong for saying condi has a becky. but she does. one named randi no less. condi and randi.

Kymystry says:

@ goat … Condi a donut glazer too ? ? ?

CaramelDrop says:

I know I’m a little late but yall know that I live in Texas so my everything with A FEW exceptions
    dentist :Mexican
    plumber: MEXICAN
    electrician: THE CHEAPEST MEXICAN I CAN FIND
    landscaper:THE CHEAPEST MEXICAN I CAN FIND

Daycare: my favorite teacher MEXICAN

MECHANIC: THE CHEAPEST MEXICAN I CAN FIND

LUNCH M/W/F: THE CHEAPEST MEXICAN FOOD I CAN FIND

GROCERY STORE: THE CHEAPEST MEXICAN STORE I CAN FIND

FRESH VEGGIES/FRUIT: THE CLEANEST MEXICAN TRUCK BED I CAN FIND

CLEANERS: THE CHEAPEST MEXICAN I CAN FIND

MY HAIR TRIMMER: THE CHEAPEST MEXICAN I CAN FIND I WISH THEIR WAS A DOMINICAN SALON HERE LIKE Y’ALL WERE SAYING IS ON THE EAST COAST MY $$$ WOULD BE THERE TOO!

gyn: 1 italian and 1 african gen med black

pediatrician: creole(white)

I THANK GOD FOR THE HISPANIC CULTURE THEY SAVE ME MONEY YEAR ROUND IN DAMN NEAR I DO

goat76 says:

@K-weezy………..did you get in rotation this time like you said you would……I hope you did….

@Elove………but they complain about weed smoke……How dare they!!!! I guess it’s all good, only if its benefical to them……

goat76 says:

@Kymy……thats the word……She loves the Glory more than the Wood…….

ELove says:

KDUB
    Immune !!! LMAO LOL LOL REALLY???
    That’s PLAIN-N-BLIND Black Woman’s Determination working
    THAT blocks out everything for the sake of Y’all getting WHAT y’all want WHEN Y’all want it LOL LOL ;-)

Kymystry says:

WOW … ain’t nothing like some smooth dark strong penetrating Wood …. NATHAN !

goat76 says:

The Cleanest Mexican Truck Bed…………….Classic

ELove says:

@CaramelDrop… I SENSE a Theme going on Here!!! LMAO ;-)

Kymystry says:

@ Carmel … I went to dallas last year … I cannot STAND mexican food … So we ate at Sweet Georgia Brown’s .. THAT whole in the wall soul food joint had me tearing UP .. them greens were OFF THE FRIGGIN CHAIN !!

CaramelDrop says:

Kym you are official now! GURRRRRRL they give you so much food at Sweet Georgia Browns!!!! I lovem! dont phuckup and go on a Sunday…Hell open to close THEY ARE JAM PACKED.

Kym brang your tail on back down here so I can take you to South Dallas Cafe De.Li.Cious. HotWata cornbread off the CHAIN…their food rivals some to the best grannies in the south

Kymystry says:

OH MY GOODNESS @ CARMEL … my uncle greens bring tears to your eyes … I called HIM while I was there .. and was Like Uncle Draytonnnn … THESE greens .. thats all I could say .. lol .. he was crackin UP .. I told him .. I got the greens AND Cabbage .. and he was like … I HOPE u got some gas ex … LOL … LOL

CaramelDrop says:

and Kym….what were you doing in the hood? SGB is in Oak Cliff in the HOOD,hood! Do you have family over there (I have a few cousins with some corner “pharmacies” over that way lol

CaramelDrop says:

Kym yes yes yes those damn greens and cabbage are the business!!!! So good you dont care who smells the aftermath lmao

KAT says:

can we trade Charles Barkley along with OJ lol
    _______________________________________________

lol @ shunda!

you ain’t playin’ with the mexicans are you caramel? lol

Kymystry says:

@ Carmel .. that was with the ex …. he was good for something .. he introduced me to 2 things in dallas I would come BACK for .. SGB .. and The Dillards Clearance center … lol .. lol

CaramelDrop says:

KAT:

I’M SO FOR REAL… I LOVE THEM… I WAS DOWN TOWN MARCHING WITH THEIR ASS WHEN THEY HAD THAT A DAY WITH OUT A MEXICAN DAY DOWN HERE.

HELL I NEEDS MY MEXICANS!

KAT says:

^^

LMAO! LMAO!

Daisy Says:

@Bird way to stay on topic..lol
    *******************************

With all these comments, I figured the discussion had gone off topic, but I still wanted to comment on the topic of the blog since it is so sad. Unfortunately I didn’t have time to read the comments to find out what yall were actually talking about.

Daisy says:

I don’t eat greens and barely eat cabbage yuck!!