Video: Bill O’Reilly Disses Young Jeezy and Jay Z

Click here if unable to view video

Bill O’Reilly and Dennis Miller are in rare form dissin’ my husband Young Jeezy and Jay Z like it ain’t no thang. I don’t care what O’Reilly says about Jigga, but leave Jeezy alone!

Jeezy can’t help it, he just got caught up in the rapture like the other Kool aid drinkers. Hopefully, Jeezy will accept O’Reilly’s overt invitation to appear on his show. Publicity Diva Tracy Nguyen can make that happen!

By the way, the Inaugural rap by Jeezy, Jigga and others was taped at Alex Gidewon’s Inaugural Bash at LOVE nightclub in D.C. “Deep Pockets” Gidewon and AG Entertainment did it up big for the Inauguration!

117 Responses to “Video: Bill O’Reilly Disses Young Jeezy and Jay Z”

Avanti says:

I do agree that what was said was very unnecessary and very inappropriate! Its not what you say, but how you say it.

It is very rare that I agree w/ anything Bill O’Reilly says but in this case I do! There was no reason for all of that to go on. Its one thing to “keep it real” and be hood…but if you put yourself in a position to campaign with politicians and attempt to positively influence an entire culture to take a stand for the betterment of society, don’t follow it up with the ignorance you just campaigned against! I mean really. They could have easily just said something to the same effect w/o the language. This is the problem…people are so content with being comfortable and set in their ways that they don’t know how to adapt to different environments they find themselves in.

This was not appropriate for that day, especially in that city @ with what had just occurred! Grow up!

yvonne79 says:

Morning all!

There are many reasons why I am proud to be an American. Freedom of speech is one of those liberties I am thankful for and glad we all have the right to exercise. In the video, Young Jeezy and Jay-Z are expressing themselves to an audience of their peers. While the comments can be viewed as “hood” and “ghetto” , they are simply expressing how they feel about President Obama being in office. They are in a club for goodness sake, who says the comments have to be politically correct?!?

Bill O’Reilly and Dennis Miller are offended by the comments because they DID NOT vote for our President. To all of those who still have something negative to say about President Obama being in office, get over yourselves! He’s here and he’s here to stay for the full term. Instead of pouting and singing the blues; let’s roll up our sleeves and do our part in making America a country we all can be proud of.

KAT says:

_____________________________________

amen to that yvonne! the only people that are still MAD and HATING and being so damn NEGATIVE are the ones that DIDN’T want him in office. GET OVER IT!!!

Smokie says:

LOL! Those white men are mad as hell, and I can’t lie…I DON’T CARE. LOL!!

Alana says:

How embarassing…

This was ignorant. VERY VERY IGNORANT. I believe in freedom of speech but damn…

Dhoward1913 says:

Bill O’Reilly does not like ANYTHING black. The thing that he is know for in the black community is his critical attitude about everything. Never mind his own issues (which I will not take the time to address). Jay-Z and Jeezy were speaking to an audience of their peers, while I don’t like it, it wasn’t for “chez whitey” to understand.

How the hell did they find it, because as black person, I didn’t even know about this? They were looking for something to lash out at black people for. So they could point and say look. I’m just glad this is all they have. If this all they have, it was still a great day for black folks in America.

I so hate those damn jackasses!

Amulet says:

I don’t like hearing people say, “My president is Black” either.

When the president was white, no one heard, “My president is White”.

I think sometimes as blacks we talk toooooooo much, and get to boastful and proud. That’s why we can’t have nothing. I do not like them saying that particular statement. As people we need to be humble when God blesses us!

starr says:

*********************************************************

Agreed.

Y’all have a good day!!!

Terry .W says:

LMAO @ Emphezima….ha ha ha ha ha – sorry sandra, Im sick of Jeezy’s song…we are not blind, we know our president is black..and Jay Z needs to decide if he wants to sound gansta or educated…dumb F**ks

yvonne79 says:

@Dhoward1913:

Bill O’Reilly, Dennis Miller and those of the like were waiting for one of US to act a fool somewhere so they can comment on it. Were the comments Jay-Z and Jeezy’s comments ignorant? Yes, they were! Their points could’ve been expressed differently however that is the way THEY chose to communicate their message to the masses. I will say it again, they were in a club with their peers. Why should their comments be politically correct? Should they come correct just because it was the inauguration? Because our president is Black? Shoot, even when our President was WHITE, Bill and Dennis STILL had something to say. :shrug:

Naima says:

Amulet I totally agree, thats why black folks can’t keep anything we talk too much. Notice Obama himself is smart enough to know not to talk that I am a black president crap. They always ask if white America was ready for a black president, but I wonder is black America ready for a black president.

Amulet says:

A lot of rappers mess things up for blacks everyday.
    It’s a shame. They need to read a book and chill out!

I’m tired of all these ignorant people in the forefront for blacks. They are the reason we can’t have anything now! They are the reason because of their influence and impact on other simple minded people.

The world is watching us look a fool through them.

yvonne79 says:

…and another thing, why is Bill taking time on his show to report on this crap? Can we talk about the 1k Gazans killed during the bombing? Can we talk about the Pakistan arrests linked to the 2005 London bombings? So many more issues that could be addressed. This is SO NOT newsworthy.
    OK, I am done ranting! :blink:

brwnsugga4you says:

i think how they said it is what’s wrong here :sorry: . i feel everybody on this freedom of speech thing. however, let’s not give them anything more to talk about when it comes to us as african americans. let’s start setting the tone now. that we are educated, that we are not all hood & ghetto, that we can speak correctly…etc.

we all know our president is black…the lambo is blue…now what??? we have to do better as a people! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Kee says:

4Smokie Says:

LOL! Those white men are mad as hell, and I can’t lie…I DON’T CARE. LOL!!

I SO AGREE….They so MAD!

Amulet says:

I hate to say it but I don’t think we as blacks were ready for a black president. I mean, educated people like myself are, but there are too many ignorant blacks out there who definitely aren’t.

God doesn’t like haughty spirits, and that’s what we as blacks have toooooo much of and that’s why we aren’t progressing as we should.

We keep embarassing each other. They were doing the electric slide on the news called the Obama ‘something’ and I just couldn’t take it. ;o( They keep selling these shirts saying, “My president is Black” and I just can’t take it. Yet we still call each other nigga. We are not ready.

We are a disgrace to ourselves.

Amulet says:

People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.
    — Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

yvonne79 says:

I am ready for change! To be honest, I could care less if change came in the form of a WHITE or BLACK President. Yes, it is bittersweet that our President is Black for a lot of people have marched, fought and died so that this moment can come to fruition however; I’ve grown weary of people stating things should change within the African American community just because “we have a Black President”. We should’ve been tired LONG before President Obama was elected or even thought about running his race. Let’s change because we are fed up with what we (African Americans) have become as a people. Just my thoughts….

Mz_Magnificent1 says:

I NEVER thought I would say the day I actually agreed with Bill BUT damnit he is right…

This ignorance has to stop…and Sandra you know you are my girl but Jeezy has NEVER been the brightest crayon in the box or the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes being “politically correct”.

Jeezy is HOOD…he thinks like a hood dude…consistently acts like a hood dude and to have him on Bill’s show would truly be an embarrassment.

Jay-Z definitely knows better…he should REALLY be ashamed of himself. Shawn Carter knows how to exude class…

Obama has carried himself with grace, intelligence, and integrity…I think it is time for these 2 to follow his lead.

SnootyPooty1 says:

I dont think Barack would approve this message either!!!!
    AMULET… I agree with everything you said..

BEcause if these were white people saying my president is still white and said the n- word we would be ready to protest……

Shauny says:

I don’t comment on anything Bill says so my comment is regarding the post below about President Obama retaking the Oath of Office.

It wasn’t do to his mistake, it was do to the mistake of the man swearing him in. The Chief Justice said it wrong, Obama knew he changed some words which threw him off and then they guy messed up the order of the rest of the oath. So that there was no mistake that he was correctly sweared in, he took it over.

Now on this subject, while I agree that rappers/hip hop artists are a big reason of why Blacks are always viewed in a negative light, in this situation they may be more madder at the fact of who’s in the oval office and not what some “gangsta rappers” comments were.

@Amulet
    The reason WE don’t hear “my President is white” is because there will NEVER be a media outlet that would show such footage. Do you think that if McCain would’ve won there wouldn’t have been plenty of people saying that? Things like we have to keep him out because Presidents are meant to be white not Black? There were polls on countless news stations INCLUDING Fox where people said that even though they were Democrats they weren’t voting for Barack Obama simply because he was Black. They said they would rather vote Republican because his race was more important than his views to them. Do you really think that “my President is White wasn’t said? We’ll just never see it.

Avanti says:

@ Amulet

I’m very well educated and I am so ready for a qualified president. Its nice to see someone that looks like me be qualified and trusted enough to lead an entire country. But race isn’t a major issue to me. If he were white and I got the same vibe, I’d still vote for him.

I just feel that sometimes the wrong African Americans get the spotlight. This situation reminds me of when some type of disaster occurs and instead of the news media picking the male in the GQ suit w/ the briefcase and newspaper in hand (to interview), they pick the crackhead missing 4 fronts with no concept of how to effectively communicate what he witnessed!

Can we have someone who can communicate a point w/o ignorance and intentionally controversy? Uh, someone like… President Obama!

Avanti says:

correction: “intentional controversy…”

Smokie says:

So…… after years of slavery, oppression, and Jim Crow we aren’t allowed to say, “My President’s black”…..? Sure, Jeezy didn’t necessarily need to say nigga, but this was a monumental occassion and somethings have to be said. Be in it private or aloud. Do you mean to tell me, really, that all you educated negroes aren’t saying, “My president’s black” on the INside? This moment in history doesn’t resonate with you? You haven’t reflected?

There were no fights, riots, shootings, killings, or jackings. We BEHAVED — and we are to be denied the joy of saying MY PRESIDENT’S BLACK?

If every other president had been black and this were the first WHITE president elected, I believe white folks would be saying “My President’s white” a time or two. And could you blame them? Really?

I think that some black folks have been so conditioned to be quiet and make sure they don’t do anything to make waves with white people. Get over it. You can be educated and intelligent and still PROUD to have a black president.

I know MY President’s Black.

:wtf: O’Rielly is :hater:

Yvonne that’s what the hell I’m talking about!!! Instead of worrying about what the hell Young Jeezy said you need to be worried about the 1300 fu#@ing people murdered by Israel with our tax payers money!

And before niccas go lying only 95 of them was Hamas…Talk about that shis show the pictures of those babies that were eaten by dogs because Israel wouldn’t let the families get their bodies! Show the baby only a couple of months old with a fing bomb in her head. Show that shisss until he do I don’t care nothing about what these news people have to say REAL TALK!

Amulet says:

@Shauny, When the president is white in a white country, it’s a given and they don’t have to say publicly that their president is white. Just as it’s a given that we made history and we shouldn’t act like 3rd world idiots when we get a black president. Of course they show us at our worst because they expect the worst from us and that’s what they want us to be. They try to prove everyday that we are of no good use after slavery, and that we are not on their mental level. So why should we keep being foolish and giving them what they expect. People already knew black people were going to openly and unintelligently parade having a black president.

I’m sure Obama knew it too. I bet if he could, he would tell them to STFU too. But he silently watches, his black people act expectedly as the world watches too.

Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change. – Confucius

aqtpie says:

Not saying it’s right but honestly, prior to Obama; If the past 43 presidents had always been “white”; Why would they *whites* have to comment about their president being white? Hello the first president until them, had always been white.

Please believe that if the past 43 presidents had been black and the 44th white, there would be hell of whites saying, “their *for the first time* president is white”.

Example: They *whites* never made a big deal of someone white winning an Oscar, but that accomplishment by Halle and Denzel was recognized/made a big deal *especially by blacks* because it HAD NOT been done by blacks before.

Smokie says:

And there have been PLENTY of intelligent black folks speaking out about Obama. Jeezy doesn’t represent the whole race of black people any more than Bill O’Reilly represents the whole race of white people. If Jeezy and Jay-Z (two black men who handle their business) want to get happy and loose lipped for a minute or two, I don’t see anything wrong with it. I’m sure they’ve done more during this election than everyone complaining anyway.

Smokie says:

“I’m sure they’ve done more for this election than everyone who’s complaining about them anyway.”

Amulet says:

@yvoone and kcicero, those people blow each other up all the time, same thing everyday. I’m sure the U.S. didn’t give them money and tell them to specifically go and buy weapons to keep killing each other up. They chose to do that on their own. Their ignorance is bliss.

kcicero says:

@Amulet you’re feeding into the hype seriously! It is a common known fact that anything that is negative will be overshadowed by anything that is positive in the media when it concerns Black people or people of minorities period.

If you look at the news the overwhelming news stories when it comes to crime has to do with Black people even though white people commit crime at the same rate as Black people.

There are dumb, ignorant, stupid people in every race, religion and sex! Blacks aren’t THE worst but the media would like you to believe that they are. Don’t believe the hype.

kcicero says:

AMULET SERIOUSLY THOSE PEOPLE YOU FREAKING RACIST WHO THE HELL ARE THOSE PEOPLE?! THEY DON’T BLOW THEMSELVES UP MOST PALESTINIANS WANT PEAVE SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? GO READ A BOOK OR SOMETHING YOUR IGNORANCE IS APPALLING.

kcicero says:

@ Smokie sometimes I think that Amulet is not one of us…seriously. That or she has multiple personalities.

aqtpie says:

Hey Smokie,
    I didn’t see your post prior to yours. :yes:
    _____________________________
    The first time a black person was able vote, sit wherever, go to school wherever, go through the same doors and colleges as whites; is celebrated/acknowledged proudly, then why not the first president?

Smokie Says:

——————————
    I’m sure they did more than we did for this election while promoting their albums too. I’m sure they did it for selfish (publicity) reasons as well, while we stood outside from our hearts.

yvonne79 says:

@kcicero:

:wtf:

I decided to leave Amulet’s comment alone. Forgive her for she doesn’t know what she’s talking about. And there aren’t enough hours in a day to educate her.

On another note, did you get any information on how to start the non-profit organization?

SnootyPooty1 says:

There is a right and wrong way to handle any situation regardless!!!!!!

kcicero says:

Lol I know it just pisses me off when people make comments on something they clearly have not educated themselves about. Okay moving on, lol.

Yes I was able to get some information about non-profits. And I actually am in contact with someone who started one of their own so I’m really giving it some thought as something I’d like to get into. Thanks for pointing me in that direction!!! :yea:

SnootyPooty1 says:

I agreed with some of the statements AMulet said not all of them for the record!!!!!!!!!!

kcicero says:

It doesn’t matter what they said Usher was on Larry King live and gave a very intelligent reason why he was a Barack supporter did that make the rounds?! No because it doesn’t paint Blacks in a negative light.

Check the media not the sources…there are always going to be ignorant people that say dumb things get over it! Their rappers for god sakes if some of you didn’t put your hopes in them then you wouldn’t be commenting.

SnootyPooty1 says:

@kcicero…. :hug: I meant to tell you how precious your kids are!!!!

yvonne79 says:

@kcicero: Good for you! :clap:
    I wish you the best. Keep me posted and let me know how everything works out

I definitely will yvonne!! :yes:

And thank you snooty right back at you, :lolsign: :hug:

kcicero says:

U know these emoticons r ridiculous, they’re addictive! :koolaid:

Amulet says:

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.
    George S. Patton

SnootyPooty1 says:

@kcicero… I agree they are :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

Amulet says:

kcicero, you trully misunderstood me. But that’s okay. Think of what I said on a positive side. Peace.

Kymystry says:

I agree with EVERYTHING Smokie said in post 24 … (just checking to see if i was banned too) … hi and bye

kcicero says:

“The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is not Ignorance, It is the Illusion of Knowledge”

Stephen Hawking

kcicero says:

What’s positive about you justifying the killing of babies by saying those people blow themselves up every day…it’s contradictory.

KAT says:

@ smokie,
    i agree!!

Amulet says:

kcicero, I’m talking about the bad people are ignorant and live in bliss. It’s really hard for people to get through to those people’s hard head when they are set in their ways over there. And brainwashed! They are not respecting life over there by killing people everyday. They should not be attacking people who want peace. I believe that God will handle them accordingly because it doesn’t make sense.

Kcicero, I wish you would stop attacking me and taking me the wrong way so much. Sometimes I don’t break down what I write, but I forget that I’m usually misunderstood on here.

My sister you want peace like I do.

goat76 says:

Co-sign Smokie :blunt:

bk2atl says:

Ditto @ Smokie. Hey Kymy!! :yea: I was worried about you and thought Sandra banned you for something or another. Good to see ya.

kcicero says:

@ Amulet this is the last thing that I’m going to say to you about this subject and then I’m out.

1. Who is ignorant? Who is brainwashed? There are people in Israel who don’t condone what has happened to the Palestinians just like there are Palestinians who don’t condone what suicide bombers do.

2. Most Palestinians want their land and to live in peace like our South African brothers and sisters however because the Unites States unilaterally backs Israel (under Bush maybe :pray: Obma will be different) and gives them money undermines the peace process.

3. Yes God will deal with them but we as human beings (we are all connected) have to stand up for what’s right. God helps those who help themselves. When we were enslaved we were screaming hell to high water and the international community heard us and Englad ended the slave trade.

4. If the United States wanted Israel to stop all they have to do is say we are no longer giving you welfare of 15 billion dollars. We are no longer going to give you weapons to kill innocent people.

5. Finally to those who say it has nothing to do with me munch on this…the images that I described above are what’s going out to the Arab world everyday and internationally really. I’m betting that people who were on the fence about the I hate US thing just sought out Al Qaeda. The crazies are now probably turning people away. For our safety and our childrens safety this conflict needs to end and it starts here.

And I’m done so if you take offense to anything that I’ve said I don’t give a hell because I’m not responding. :danban: carry on. :koolaid:

keely107 says:

In the famous words of my boy Jeezy “just cause you got an opinion, doesnt make you a politician” What about all them ignant racist ays YT’s that support Bush? Thing about it is THEY all stick together, us nawl we down anything great that we dont have! :hater:

Amulet says:

kicero, I agree, and I see what you are saying, I apologize.

Shauny says:

wait, there have been more bans since blogger and divine? Who else?

yvonne79 says:

@SHAUNY: We’ve lost Kwallace too :cry2:

Shauny says:

Dang, when? for what?

Misunderstood as usual…oh well. :coffee:

DivaMama says:

snooty, keely, shauny, kcicero, kym, yvonne, all the rest of the fam…hey!!!! :hug:

I’m scared to even comment on this for fear of getting banned…

Divaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :hug:

It’s almost kind of eeiry without the regulars right…kwall and divine this is for you :koolaid:

*airy

*eerie :coffee:

keely107 says:

Diva:

Heyyyyyyyyy!!! I just erased my response to you….think it was banning material. lol.

Ielon says:

@ Amulet – Misunderstood as usual
    If everything you say seems to be misunderstood, maybe you should evaluate what you are saying. You categorize everything in the liking of you being right or almighty high. You may need to take a step back and try to see the other side before you comment. With doing that you may save yourself a few lashings…

kcicero says:

Okay Am we cool…I don’t mean to jump down your throat I’m just really passionate about what’s going on in the Middle East and in Africa. This is for you :cheers: Okay now I’ officially out.

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

MORNING FAM!!! :whistle:

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

IELON… I :heart: U!!!

kcicero says:

Barbie :hug: Here you go :coffee: I thought everyone who were boycotting!

yvonne79 says:

Hi Barbie! :hug:
    Where’s the party this weekend? I desperately NEED to get out

2Unruly says:

“rare form dissin’ my husband”

lol…Sandra, every now and then your “straight” tendencies sneak out…lol.

Ielon says:

Good Morning to you My BlackBarbie Queen..and you already now how I feel about you :love:

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

THANKS KC & YVONNE!!! :lolol:

YVONNE – I WILL SEND U A MSG VIA THE SPACE…..

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

O IELON…. :hump:

goat76 says:

BlackBarbie :tongue: Ielon

Ielon says:

should we stop people are watching…LMAO

SnootyPooty1 says:

@DivaMama… GOOOOOOOOD MOrning :shock:

Kymystry says:

bk .. whut up ma … i’m cool .. i didn’t say anything (YET) that will get me banned .. :wink:

Kymystry says:

Hey Snooty Pooty !!! :hug:

Kymystry says:

:lolol: DivaMama ….. !!!!

SnootyPooty1 says:

KYM… :offtopic: DID you get my response on FB??????

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

GOAT U MEAN HE WILL :tongue: ME!!! RIGHT??

IELON, U SCARED???? :nana:

Kymystry says:

@ Snooty … not yet …lemme check my phone :-)

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

BILL ORIELLY DOESN’T LIKE JAY-Z SO THIS DOESN’T SURPRISE ME.

Amulet says:

kcicero, I’m passionate about the Middle East and Africa too. If I told you what I’m doing for over there you would be shocked. One of my closes friends goes to Africa as a missionary all the time.

But I sometimes I feel hopeless about the things that go on over there, and think we should work in our backyard. That may be wrong oo.

@Ielon, I’m no way right all the time, nor do I think I am, you are right. These are only my opinions.

Please don’t assume I think I’m right all the time, but please don’t bash me when I’m wrong for goodness sakes.

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

SNOOTY – U GOTTA ADD ME 2…..

keely107 says:

Whats up Yvonne!!! I WILL BE AT the MBar next week, meant that!

Ummm Barbie and Ielon, this is too much for mine eyes!

bk2atl says:

Barbie…did you shoot me that info. cuz I didn’t get it…unless Yahoo routed it to my Junk email. What’s the promo/sender name and can you send it again? dchinharrison@yahoo.com I’m trying to get out this weekend. :koolaid: :blunt:

Kymystry says:

Kcic … i’ll promise to pop in to check on you and them babies .. don’t want u feelin all “eerie” .. lol

SnootyPooty1 says:

@BLACKBARBIE404 … :offtopic: what’s your information?

Ielon says:

I’m like bone crusher baby…neva scarred you did want people to see you with your azz in the air…We can put on a show for the people :popcorn:

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

BK & YVONNE, & DIVA, & SNOOTY, KYM, & SHAY… AND ERRABODY ELSE…..

M BAR IS TOMORROW NIGHT… :koolaid3:

HAPPY HOUR IS FROM 6-8… ALL YOU CAN EAT & DRINK FOR UNDER $20.00 PER PERSON. STAY LATE TO PARTY!!!!

BK – I WILL TRY RESENDING IT…

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

SNOOTY – IMA SEND IT TO YOU ON THE SPACE.

IELON…. U WANT ME TO MAKE IT CLAP IN THE AIR?? :clap:

SnootyPooty1 says:

@BLACKBARBIE404…. I want to add you to my FB account..

LOL thanks for the invite but it will be hard to get there tonight from TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!! :lolsign: :lolsign:

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

BTW… M BAR IS FREE TO GET IN….

257 PETERS STREET
    ATLANTA, GA 30303

Ielon says:

@ Amulet:
    If you ask bashing people isn’t my thing. But I just think if you continuously having problems with things you say or even if I’ve noticed that you make a point to place what you do good or have in every point you try to make. It give that perception of you being better then others

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

OOPS SNOOTY…. :sorry:

yvonne79 says:

@Blackbarbie: May not make it til later. Gotta drop the kiddies off to daddy. Whoo hooo! :dance:

SnootyPooty1 says:

@BLACKBARBIE.. Its okay thank you for considering me… :hug:

Amulet says:

@Ielon, thanks. Imma work on stopping that then.

iscream says:

I didn’t read all comments so if I repeat forgive me.

I was disappointed when I saw the video even before the yt’s got a hold of it. Jay Z needs to issue an apology ASAP! It doesn’t matter that O’riley is the one who called him out. Had it been Oprah would that make it better?

& the fact that there were people of their peers in the crowd doesn’t make it right it just makes it worst. Set an example for goodness sake. A 40 something year old man with that much youth power in his hand should be held accountable for his actions.

Your wife sang for their first dance, you went out trying to get ppl to vote, you performed @ his ball. You Sean Carter should be ashamed of yourself. & again you need to make a public apology and set an example for the youth… CHANGE!

Sorry for the long post but this really ticked me the fluck off.

sexyma078 says:

Okay to everyon saying that rapppers put a bad light on how america views us…please tell me Where were the rappers when they were loading us on ships and carting us to unknown worlds….the view that white america has of us has nothing to do with rappers they have demonstrated over and over again their thoughts of blacks (1/3 of a person in the constitution, unanswerable question when registering to vote once we “allowed to) So come on I mean bill o’riley (or pappa bear for my Steven Colbert watchers…anyone anyone)is about as bright as young jeezy this is the same MFer that was “SHOCKED” that no one in Sylvia’s in Harlem asked “WHERE THE MF ice tea” so his thought mean nothing to me

sexyma078 says:

oh and by the way I do think that Jay Z and jeezy were out of place…but i KNOW that pappa Bear is just angry and hatin

starr says:

Just stickign my head in.

I agree with smokie, and KC…..who is dropping knowlege (and those babies are so adorable)

kcicero says:

@ Kym thank you very much…and you have to promise to say something funny :lolsign: mmmkay thanks!

@starr Awww thankies…those are my pooties! They make me :lolol:

@ Amulet never give up hope…I have those days but then I pull it together. Remember :pray: always changes things. “He’s an on time God…yes he is!” :yes:

candycane says:

What’s hella funny is the contempt in O’Reilly’s voice everytime he say Young Jeezy. Whatever, they were pumped and said what they wanted to say. I for one AM NOT MAD!!!!!!!! My maphuckin president is BLACK!!!!!!!!!! :danban:

Yes, thank you movers for getting the Bush’s the phuck out :danban:

What did Luda say?? Hi Mr. O’Reilly, hope all is well kiss the plantiff and the wifey. Phuck O’Reilly if he didnt agree with what they had to say, so be it. It is his right to have an opinion. But like I said, in MY opinion, neither them said anything wrong.

candycane says:

I like Dennis Miller, but dumb azz tried to make a joke about Wayne, I know, I know it is kinda hard some time with all these Lil’s and Young’s Weezy, Jeezy, kan yeezy etc………

Still a lame joke though

candycane says:

You hear the crowd cheering, they agreed too. Say that is Jigga

keely107 says:

@SEXYMA:

BUT LET THEM TELL IT, WE ARE IGNANT RIGHT?! THANKYOU FOR THOSE STATEMENTS CAUSE IM TIRED………I SWEAR THE MORE I TEACH THE DUMBER I GET.

candycane says:

intentional controversy…”

January 22nd, 2009 at 10:16 am

24Smokie Says:

I know MY President’s Black.

**************************************
    Say that ISHT!!! :danban:

leat says:

for once I agree with Bill, did i just say that? i disagree with the words of jeezy, jays freestyle was insightful! but they especially jay need to be more mindful of what they say! jay is an adamant supporter of Obama they should know its all gonna come back on President Obama! Bill is still a RACIST however!!