Barack Obama “You Ain’t My Bitch, Nigga. Buy Your Own Damn Fries”

UPDATED: (Scroll down)

I found this over on Byron Crawford’s blog. It’s a snippet of a thuggish Barack Obama from back in the day — before he realized he would run for president.

In the snippet, Obama can be heard saying, “You ain’t my bitch, nigga. Buy your own damn fries!”

UPDATE:

Thanks to loyal member Missnee for confirming that the voice in this audio clip is in fact POTUS Barack Obama.

Byron Crawford also posted this House remix of the POTUS Obama saying such gems as “There are white folks, and then there are ig’nant muthafuckas like you.” And my personal favorites — “Shit’s gettin’ way too complicated for me.” and “Sorry ass niggas ain’t got nuthin’ on me.”

51 Responses to “Barack Obama “You Ain’t My Bitch, Nigga. Buy Your Own Damn Fries””

Lala11_7 says:

DANG…I CAN’T HEAR IT AT WORK…I CAN’T WAIT TO GET HOME!!!

If this IS Obama…it’s just ONE MORE REASON WHY I DO ADORE AND RESPECT THAT MAN!!!

I gotta use that line on somebody!!!

Daisy says:

I can’t believe the comments are on but I dont believe this is Pres. Obama. The RNC would have been found this tape during the campaign. Next!

Kee says:

CTFU – u a whole mess Sandy LMAO

Amulet says:

He was keeping it 100.
    LOL

KAT says:

it’s only 2 seconds long…..don’t know if it’s him or not, but i chuckled.

terika83 says:

LMAO…the thought of this is actually HILARIOUS…can’t listen here at work but I don’t see the big deal…no one has been perfect throughout their entire life…LMAO I would have LOVED to have been there to see him say it though. hahahaha.

terika83 says:

Ok, I just went against the grain and listened to this anyway…wtf? Sandra this is OBVIOUSLY not Barack…so not funny anymore. SMH!

whatdoesitmatter says:

Guess you had to buy your own fries, huh? Guess that’s why you mad.

terika83 says:

You guys its just like a two second clip with some random guy saying that line…there is no actual dialogue or convo….some random guy made the clip…smh I was PREPARED to laugh!

mina says:

That ain’t him!

Certified says:

HOTTT MESS! LMAO!!! NEXXT!

h0tsauce says:

Sandra you are FUNNY!!

Imalover says:

per Byron Crawford’s Blog site:

It was taken from from the audiobook version of Dreams from My Father. There’s a shedload of other clips, of varying degrees of hilarity, at the Boston Phoenix

miamore73 says:

That is so not Barack. Anybody could have done this hell someone from Saturday Night could have created this.

I’m so gonna get that audiobook thank Imalover

It is him. You are all in denial.

missnee says:

It is President Barack. It’s an audio outtake from his book. It’s him doing an impression of his friend Ray. It’s going to be my new ringtone

missnee Says:

*************************************************

Thank u missnee. He could have left this part out of the book though. Shameful!

Diva2127 says:

@missnee

Thank you for the real and full story.

terika83 says:

Ok well that’s why it doesn’t sound like him because he’s doing an IMPERSONATION…that’s the key word. Besides…it’s one thing to be impersonating someone and to actually make a statement.

Sandra said nothing about an impersonation and actually said

“So in other words, if the “nigga” was Obama’s “bitch” he would have copped for those fries? I’m just asking.”

…as if these were his own words. Would have been funny if they were though.

MissJenee says:

not shameful.. He kept it real. Its what people say in the hood. People kill me with their taking of soundbites!

allhoney915 says:

Didn’t you all know that the new “in” thing is to be Anti-Obama. Sandra’s sarcasm would ordinarily be so funny…but its getting quite old…………yawn

terika83 Says:

************************************************

I just posted a remix with other audio of Obama in his own words. They are not impersonations. But I’m sure you will think of another excuse to explain them.

candycane says:

Well if it wasnt his bytch, why should he buy his fries

keely107 says:

Lawd the OBSESSION……………..

Daisy says:

The Obamas are going to Camp David for the 1st time this weekend. I HOPE they have a GREAT time!!

Daisy says:

@Keely I know his ears have to STAY burning from all this talking folks are doing about him..lol

speakinmymind says:

Sandra, you must be flexible as hell with all the reaching and stretching (of the truth) you do in your pathetic attempts to constantly shed a negative light on President Obama. smdh

HEH ER’BODY!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!

daninicole says:

LMAO@ candycane!

terika83 says:

@ Sandra…
    Sandra Rose Says:

missnee Says:

*************************************************

Thank u missnee. He could have left this part out of the book though. Shameful!
    ____________________________________________________

No excuse…I am simply going by what you AND misnee stated….you both agreed it was an impersonation…no excuses over here.

Krysi J says:

Ha…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!….that was hillarrrrri-ous (stewie family guy). That book TOLD ALL, so and Im sure it was read a 100 times over before people took their vote, judging by his landslide victory, nobody cares…LOL!

terika83 says:

P.S….just listened to the “remix” and this sounds like him and would have actually been funny if it weren’t for the techno music in the background….

What….Bush never cursed?

Hotstuff says:

Damn Sandra, you try too hard!!!!!!!!! GIVE IT UP…IT’S GOING TO TAKE ALOT FOR PPL TO NOT LIKE THIS MAN…And quite frankly, we don’t believe you, you need more ppl

teecee says:

so,
    i said worse this morning on I-40. i dont know of many blk man who aint said that on the bball court.

Krysi J says:

I love that picture of Obama….for some reason its SEXY…LOl.

carmelita79 says:

OMG!!!! he’s human. he used words that people use everyday when he was young! i am so shocked. thats it off with his head. :eyeroll:

give me a break. this is pathetic

ursmyle4me says:

Off Subject:

I am not feeling the stimulus bill at all.l I think that amount of money needs to help Americans directly, and not all this other stuff – the middle class people. They have programs for the poor, and the rich are going strong, but nothing for the middle class people, and I think I’m sick of seeing that.

I’m too poor to be rich, and too rich to be poor..just lying there on the line of “povery and almost”.

As for the audio, before being a president, he was a black man..period.. this would only shock me if I heard Bush saying this..lol

SMALONE says:

IT’S OKAY..WE CAN CALL EACH OTHER THAT..BUT IT JUST CAN’T GO OUT OF THE CIRCLE IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!

Krysi J says:

——————————————————–

HEar Hear! that makes 2 of us. Its a damn shame.

terika83 says:

@ursmyle4me ….I agree

Smokie says:

I haven’t even listened yet and I’m over here looooooooooooooooooooooooving it!!!!

free says:

i ain’t mad at him.

SANDRA, I KNOW IT’S YOUR BLOG AND EVERYTHING BUT, UH, I’M EVEN MISSING TINY, CIARA, AND MONICA RIGHT ABOUT NOW. IS IT SLOW NEWS IN THE ATL? GAY-LOOKING MORNING WOOD? ANYTHING???

Daisy Says:

**************************

No doubt. And if it was authentic they would use it right now to shame him into resigning. That’s how I know it’s not authentic. But at least it was kinda funny instead of the usual angry ones.

sunny says:

GET OFF HIS NUTS!!!

brwnsugga4you says:

i’m not even going there w/this audio from god know when…again THE MAN IS STILL A HUMAN BEING!!! jeez.

Anna says:

free Says:

i ain’t mad at him.
    ~~~~~~~~
    Me either and it does sound like he was reading.

babysoft15 says:

Again another meaningless post! Seriously….what’s the point of this post…I didn’t even bother to listen to it, because I KNOW it’s not authentic (who the FECK is your loyal reader to validate something…lmfao @ that stupid bit of information…that’s like reading a tabloid piece…from a “close friend”)! And even if it is authentic…who cares…I guess he can’t say what he wanted because one day he may have made history and became President! You’re beat Sandra….no matter what you post about the President..he is still the PRESIDENT! You’re worse than a stalker…..I won’t type it, but Sunny said it best!

dblaq says:

WTF? SandraRose.com is now the official bash Barack Obama blog? I don’t think I’ve seen any pictures of Bush when he was president on this blog. Oh well

Doc Jam says:

The vocal samples are from the audio version of one of his books…hilarious remix though..

Prissydiva71 says:

I agree with post 47! Sandra, you are really starting to become pathethic with all these Obama posts. You have really showed your true colors this year. You simply cannot help but to be such a negative person!

KaraZ says:

Ignoring Sandra’s rants…

So Chris beat up Rihanna? Sandra???

kcicero says:

Sandra I’d really like to know if Chris really did pull an Ike and Tina in the Limo after the pre-Grammy Party?