Celebs Out & About: Tichina Arnold’s B-Day Bash

I have no clue why Faith Evans was giving Oscar nominee Taraji P. Henson the evil eye at Tichina Arnold’s birthday party last night in Hollywood. Maybe because she knows Taraji stepped her style game up? Faith gets an ‘F’ for that hat, that loud neon blouse and that faux fur vest. But the Christian Louboutin boots are the biz!
Photos: Splash News Online

We LOVE those leopard skin boots on LisaRaye, who is going through some trials and tribulations with her ex-husband. We know she has some of the Premier’s assets stashed in off-shore accounts so we’re not worried about sista girl.

Speaking of assets, the birthday girl Tichina Arnold showed hers off as she strolled past the paps into her party. Tichina’s look is hawt! I LOVE the shimmering over the shoulder dress, those suede pumps and even the clutch that’s dyed to match her weave. As Jazze Pha would say, ‘WHOA!”

Other guests at the party included Keshia Knight Pulliam, Jalen Rose, Wesley Snipes (when is he going to jail?) and celebrity gossip columnist Jawn Murray.

Photos: Splash News Online

30 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Tichina Arnold’s B-Day Bash”

Terry .W says:

LMAO @ your comment about Faith giving the evil side eye to taraji…thought you had better photoshop skills than those sandra…your a mess

Terry .W says:

Damn lisa raye and her white outfits!..lawwd

Anna says:

Ms. Arnold looks nice, her birthday should be everyday.

Krysi J says:

DAYUM PAM (Tichina), you did that gurl, I like those pumps. Lisa ain suffering…..see what I told you, she hopped on the first shuga daddy back to the states and re’UP’d on Michael’s azz. Then went back trying to act all fragile. We see you gurl, you ain fooling nobody LOL! Is that picture of Faith and Taraji photoshopped or was she really giving Taraji the mean mugg?

Charles says:

who

and lisa raye is a stupid ass bitch i dont like her she boosts herself way too much and that rolls is about to get repoed she gets on my nerves a sa first lady this first lady that of a unkown ****ing island stupid bitch i hate her old ass HO

ReadTheBlog says:

PHOTOSHOP! Look at the ground Faith is on and look at the ground Taraji is on…

shunda says:

Yeah when is Wesley going to jail. I love Tichina’s shoes

Shauny says:

WOW, Tichina looks REALLY nice.

Was her BFF there with that cute hubby of hers?

Faith isn’t giving Taraji the side eye she looks like she’s focused on something/someone else but she looks a hot mess none the less.

I am SO sick of LisaRaye and the white. Enough already chile.

KaraZ says:

This sounds like a gathering of “industry” folks who still have hoodrat tendecies (Jawn included).

Shauny says:

Turks and Caicos is a well known and very beautiful island Charles. Everything else you said about LisaRaye….carry on..lol

ReadTheBlog says:

lol@ Anna.

What was Taraji thinking with that grandmom/first lady of the church get up? Someone help her fast! She should hire the girl that dresses Diamond from Crime Mobb *tee-hee*, and did LisaRaye get her boots from Tyree LaJuan or whomever that guy was that was on here with the hand-made boots? LisaRaye looks like her outfit came from the Mixit collection from JC Penney…

Jesus take the wheel

Krysi J says:

and lisa raye is a stupid ass **** i dont like her she boosts herself way too much and that rolls is about to get repoed she gets on my nerves a sa first lady this first lady that of a unkown ****ing island stupid **** i hate her old ass HO

———————————————————

LMAO…Charles don’t know what to say outta his mouf…
    ya just mad huh LOL?! Trust me I FEEL ya. HAha

shunda says:

Taraji looks drunk

Krysi J says:

——————————————————

LMAO…”u was cold as ICE” -Dave Chapelle/Rick James

SHANIASMOMMA says:

is Taraji jacket buttoned up wrong ??

1. Simply putting on a differant blowse could have worked wonders for Faith’s tragic ensemble. What’s that the Jacqueline Smith K-Mart Collection?

1a. Taraji looks absolutely fabulous as per usual here lately. She’s killing that orange.

2. How the heck told Lisa that all white all the time was any kind of cute? She is getting on my nerves, but I need those boots in my life. I can’t wait to hit the lottery.

3. Tishina does look fabulous and that is my favorite color too. Think she’ll give me those shoes as some hand me downs? I wouldn’t be the least bit ashamed.

shunda says:

@ Shaniasmomma
    It looks like it

SHANIASMOMMA says:

SHE LOOKS DRUNK SO ITS POSSIBLE

Shauny says:

Taraji’s jacket looks like a bolero. They usually don’t button up. I think it looks funny because she’s pointing or whatever she’s doing. I think the bolero and the shoes may not have been the right choice for the dress. We can’t see if the dress is cute or not.

She does look toasty, but that’s what we go to parties for right?

Krysi J says:

——————————————————

not if i gett ‘em first bay-beee.

vincelc says:

Purse dyed to match her weave…..sandra you need to stop

Daisy says:

Spike Lee said in Essence Wesley is not going to jail he got that worked out. 1st I had heard of such.

brwnsugga4you says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SANDRA STOP IT! you are slipping on your photoshop game :( . i wish lisa raye would just crawl under a rock somewhere.

kcicero says:

Taraji and Tichina look nice…

Bird Says:

************************************************

Isn’t Taraji stunning? Every day I’m amazed at her newfound sense of style. Rihanna made an amazing transformation too after the blogs got on her about her style years back. :)

brwnsugga4you Says:

SANDRA STOP IT! you are slipping on your photoshop game :(

*********************************************

How did you guess? :(

LADYTEA says:

LisaRaye looks like her outfit came from the Mixit collection from JC Penney…

I was thinking the same thing!! like damn that outfit looks cheap..

Anna says:

Daisy Says:

~~~
    I heard that by the time all the legal stuff would be figured out had he went straight to jail and severed all his time the courts still would not be down with his case.

misskree says:

Sandra, are you sure this is her bday party because most websites have her bday as being listed as 6/28.

Hotstuff says:

that pic is so photoshopped Sandra, nice try…

Anywho Tichina and keshia look nice, and that’s about it…

Love Taraji, but like I said in the last post, I’m not digging this fit atall