PICS: T.I. “Live Your Life” Farewell Concert in Miami

Last night, rapper T.I.P. performed his final Miami concert before a packed house at the American Airlines Arena, and he brought along his boys Young Jeezy, Lloyd, and Sean Paul to rock the house with him!

T.I. is on the last leg of his “Live Your Life” Farewell Tour before he begins serving time for a conviction on federal gun charges in Atlanta in March.

Tonight (2/28) T.I. says farewell to his fans at a concert in Tampa, Florida where singer Keri Hilson will join him. And then Young Jeezy, Plies, Rick Ross and Yung L.A. will support him in concert in Detroit, Michigan on Mar. 7.

The Farewell Tour wraps in Corpus Christi, Texas on Mar. 15.

Props to celebrity photographer Prince Williams of ATLPics.net, who was flown to Miami to shoot this concert, and was the only photographer given backstage access to T.I.’s dressing room. Prince provided us with these exclusive shots of an emotional T.I. before, during and after the show.

Don’t forget to check out ATLPics.net for complete coverage of the Miami events, including Young Jeezy’s after party!

T.I.’s wifey Tameka “Tiny” Cottle (center) was with T.I. in Miami decked out in Chanel from head to toe, and dripping with diamonds — authentic baby, not that fake Hip Hop ice those fools wear).

Co-headliner Young Jeezy enjoys a chicken snack backstage with Alex Gidewon (AG Entertainment), his road manager Marlon Lang (blue jacket), and his crew

Atlanta club promoter Alex Gidewon (AG Entertainment), and T.I.’s manager Jason Geter backstage

L to r: Doug (Grand Hustle), Clay (T.I.’s able bodied assistant), C-Rod (P$C), and the boss T.I.

Alex Gidewon and Young Jeezy
Rapper Sean Kingston and singer Lloyd

Photos by ATL PICS

18 Responses to “PICS: T.I. “Live Your Life” Farewell Concert in Miami”

netta0281 says:

I love me some T.I..

KaraZ says:

Tiny face is swollen, is she preggers AGAIN????

Lemondrop says:

Hey Clay, I see you.

tbrown says:

Huge crowd. Is he shooting them the finger? LOL. I thought Tiny was breast-feeding in those bottom two behind-the-stage pics…that is until I clicked on them ;)

tbrown Says:
    Huge crowd. Is he shooting them the finger?

**************************************************************

No he isn’t. He’s waving farewell. Click on the picture to see. :)

yvonne79 says:

Why does everyone in the picture with Jeezy look high?

yvonne79 Says:
    Why does everyone in the picture with Jeezy look high?

******************************************************************

Look again. They don’t look high to me. They look like confident, independently wealthy ballers, who are handling their business and not worrying about where that next paycheck is coming from.

Mimi Renee says:

Sandra Rose Says:

yvonne79 Says:
    Why does everyone in the picture with Jeezy look high?

******************************************************************

____________________________________________
    Last part sounds like me….NOT worrying about where my next paycheck is coming from cuz God’s got this!! Just came back from church and the WORD was on point this morning!! :)

iscream says:

_____________________________________________________
    I guess I need to put my contacts on because I do not see that. They do not look like wealthy ballers to me. & I’m not saying they aren’t but this picture just isn’t worth those words.

I try not to do the Tiny bashing but whenever I catch that show TI has on MtV and they show her talking. She looks like piglady. Her speaking tone is extra ghetto and… Let me stop. This is the same woman who has all the LV bags all the Gucci shoes. So I guess being able to form a complete sentence isn’t worth much now a days.

LADYTEA says:

@iscream Says…

that is so true.. she sounds a mess when she talks, and she looks like ms. piggy, but I guess if your dressed in Chanel from head to toe, and dripping in diamonds, who cares right?

Imalover says:

Sandra, is TI not doing a farewell concert in ATL, or did I just miss it? He’s one of three mainstream rapper’s I would pay for the best seats to see perform.

Happy Monday SR Folks.

Kee says:

DAYUM… Sorry but I don’t care how many authentic diamonds TIP’s “wifey” Tiny is dipping in that girl “SURE IS UGLY”

cocoa49 says:

goodbye already!!!….

pinky2083 says:

looks like fun

ReadTheBlog says:

Jeezy should be consuming only lemon juice and cayenne *wink*

Sandra, did TI walk off the stage and into the pen? Tiny’s friend in blue should consider getting her eyebrows threaded.

The Divine Ms. K says:

If they look like wealthy ballers, I look like the tooth fairy.

Nothing about some scruffy face negroes, with t-shirts and caps on screams “baller.”

Anyways, I have nothing really nice to say on this post, so I’ll keep it moving to another one.

Amen @ MimiRenee!

2 Pingbacks

[...] bid, I see he is hustling to get all the money he can before a whole year of inactivity. Shouts to Sandra/Prince for the [...]