Celebs Out & About

Photo: INF DAILY

“Obsessed” star Idris Elba was spotted outside London Studio in the UK yesterday. I’m going to see “Obsessed” this weekend — only because he’s in it. This will be the first Beyonce movie that I sit through and watch in its entirety. I hope I have the strength to endure it.

Photo by ATLPics.net

Rapper Rick Ross, left, posed with Alex Gidewon of AG Entertainment at the Velvet Room located in a suburb of Atlanta. Ross performed tracks off his #1 selling album, “Deeper Than Rap”.

Louis Vuitton designer Marc Jacobs, left, and First Lady Michelle Obama’s favorite designer Tracy Reese attended the 2009 Parsons Fashion benefit at Cipriani Wall Street in NYC yesterday. Isn’t she purrty? I mean Tracy, not Marc.

Fellow socialites and tv personalities Kelly Osbourne, left, and Kim Kardashian got their skate on at the Pepsi Throwback launch party at World on Wheels in L.A. yesterday.

They say Kim’s sister Khloe Kardashian, left, is getting her own reality show, and she’s already acting like a diva. I believe it. I wonder if her good friend Young Jeezy will make a cameo appearance?

Photos: Wireimage/Getty except where indicated

55 Responses to “Celebs Out & About”

mizzdallas says:

Idris is soooo fiiiinnnnnne!!!!

Ditto! – That will be the only reaosn I see Beyaki in this movie. ? If tracy Reese is the First Lady’s fav designer why are people always bithin and moanin about her not wearing aafrican american designers ???? D- list celebs do not interest me

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

Wussup with Kelly tying Kim skates? That bish wouldve been tying her own ****. I like Khloe, I didn’t know a show for her was in the works, the only thing I dislike about her is the way she talks to her mother. (She really has anger/emotional issues, but she speaks whats on her mind)

Daisy says:

Idris lawd have mercy!!!!!!!!

If Kelly didn’t want to tie the skate im sure she wouldn’t have

Khloe and Kourtneys show will be set in Miami and I will be watching I like the Kardashian sisters

iscream says:

We have to write petitions and shyt to keep black shows on the air, while they are just handing out shows to non acting nobodies. I mean @ least Kim did suck one to get to the top. This is getting out of hand.

Marc should’ve given that woman her purse back for the picture… he looks how you doin enough with out it. & that white back drop he is standing in front of does nothing for his color.

Is Rick from Philly. That beard is a philly look. Congrats to him on being # 1. I know his baby momma is sitting under some bridge with her Louie bag and fur crying me a river.

Sorry Idris I’ve heard too many bad reviews on that made for Tv movie. I’ll wait for it to come on demand.

musicluvher says:

I love Tracy Reese but her stuff is too expensive. Even in Loehmans I can’t afford it :(

Daisy says:

@Isc anybody can ger a reality show. Plenty of blacks have or have had reality show. We need more scripted black shows on air. Also, Kim did not suck one to get to the top. I have never understood that rationale. She did NOT release the tape. She was in a 3yr relationship and made a s*x tape she is not the 1st person and won’t be the last. She didn’t make the tape in order to get to the top IMO. She already had her own business even before she became a stylist for a brief period of time. I think she would still make a good stylist.

KaraZ says:

I want to hire Somali prates to kidnap Idris so I can keep him for personal use with his fine ass! Lord forgive me for wanting to do such things to your child.

Tracy Reese is getting ot that point where she NEEDS to beat her face before attending events where she’s going to pose for pics.
    Kim has really trimmed down, maybe i’ll get her fitness DVD.

Shauny says:

What’s up SR fam!

Sandra, THANKS for the pic of Idris. Makes my day.

I love Khloe. She is crazy in a good way and seems like she loves to have fan and will have your back. @3, all of them talk to “Kris” like that. She allows it. Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe call her Kris, curse at her, talk side ways. That doesn’t happen in any family I know (even the non black ones) but Kris allows it.

Daisy – I’m with you then I’m not on Kim and the tape. I don’t like that she tried to throw Ray J under the bus and make it like he released or had something to do with releasing that tape when she knew that her ex husband/boyfriend was the one who had and released the tape. Evreyone was saying he did it and she didn’t say one time that he didn’t have that tape. Why would your ex be in possession of a tape of you and your ex man? I think she didn’t want it public either.

Kat says:

kim k didn’t get famous until the tape leaked tho…she did a paris hilton. but like daisy said, i don’t see the big deal about the tape. ray j was her man when it was made. but to me, that was her claim to fame.

iscream says:

Well if anybody can get a show then please show me where to sign up bc I need some extra income.

You can feel how you feel for Kim & I’ll feel how I feel. I didn’t know who Kim Kardashian was before she made that tape. Her behind didn’t all of a sudden get big, her personailty did. Not disputing if she put the tape out or not (even though I’m sure she got a cut) I’m just saying this realty tv mess is getting out of hand.

& most of the reality tv stars (non famous) did it thru a dating show with a celeb. Kim is no different than New York.

Daisy says:

I feel if she made the tape with the intent of getting famous then the tape made her famous. That was NOT the case so therefore she took a negative and turned it into a positive. I feel w/o the tape she would have continued to make a name for herself and ended up where she is today. May have taken her longer but she still would have made it.

Ray J said he didn’t release the tape but somebody had parts of his new playboy interview posted and in that interview he said he did have a hand in releasing the tape so I don’t know. He was also talking about Kim is still the best piece he had which I thought was tacky. I need him to grow up for real with his cute self.

shunda says:

Hey Everybody!!! I am working from home today so I can comment. Idris is so darn sexy.

Daisy says:

@Isc we will agree to disagree Kim is not even in the same book as NYork. She was working in the Industry before the tape NY was not.

Imalover says:

Iscream… ditto on your Kim K. comment, anyone who thinks KK was victimized by the release of the sex tape should be considered the real victim because they’ve been bamboozled by a stategic publicity stunt.

LOL *falling face forward* @ “I know his baby momma is sitting under some bridge with her Louie bag and fur crying me a river.”

HEY SHUNDA Where you been hiding?..lol

Shauny says:

@Isc
    I don’t know if it’s my Venti White Mocha with the expresso but girl when I read your comment I just pictured Mary saying that stuff and it cracked me up. I need to lay off the coffee.

KaraZ says:

Daisy do you really think Kim had NOTHING to do with that sex tape being released? mmkay

Shauny says:

Daisy – Ray J’s show (for some reason I can’t thing of the name of it) made me like him less and I always defended him when people went at him. I guess it was the first time I listened to him for more than just a few minutes and didn’t like what I heard. I think he think he’s more important that what he really is.

What about him and that twin from 702? I didn’t know he was with Kim for 3 years. He was with that girl a LONG time from 702.

Daisy says:

@Karaz I go with what the person in the situation says until proven otherwise so she said she didn’t and I believe her simple as that in my world. mmmkay

Daisy says:

@Shauny Girl yes you can’t tell ray J he isn’t Gods gift to women..lol I couldn’t get into his show and I thought I was going to watch it.

Daisy says:

@Isc you asked me about Irvs show yesterday. I have not seen the preview yet but I will be watching. I am not surprised by Deb at all.

iscream says:

Daisy said

“I go with what the person in the situation says until proven otherwise”
    ************************
    Uh Daisy I got some magic beans for sale. When you plant them they grow so high they will touch the sky. There’s a goose that lays golden eggs at the top.

Lol, I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself. Its all in fun.

Krysi J says:

No comment. Too many pictures…for some reason I’m having a hard time trying to care today…yall. I guess i need to wake up.Its either that or there is no one I care to see..I don’t know.

*disconnected*

iscream says:

@ Daisy girl I can’t wait. They were talking about the show this morning on the radio. Poor Deb she said its been 7 years since Irv “left”. They played a clip of her telling him to leave & that fat f*cker told had the nerve to say I pay the bills up in here.

She is crazy I would file for divorce, get a job (even if part time) and pay my own damn bills. No man would ever hold money over my head.

@ Krisy & Shauny yall are always good for a good laugh.

Daisy says:

@Isc very funny that has always been my motto I go with what the person says in the situation until factually proven otherwise.

Deb is getting paid from this show as well im sure so she knew she had to come back and play her part to get a check and make great TV..lol

@Krysi does this mean you are going to start singing..lol

shunda says:

Hey Daisy! The man talked to me about using the internet at work so I had to stop. But I am at home today on my personal PC. whoo hoo!

KaraZ says:

Krysi, you’re not blaming it on the goose???? what gives?

Kat says:

and rick ross is a fake gangsta. did anybody see that b.s. interview that he did with big tigga?

iscream says:

I don’t know abiout her playing her part. That show has been on for a year if best. Irv has been doing this to her for SEVEN. I think she’s playing herself… literally & figerativly (sp) speaking.

Shauny says:

I felt for Deb until the show went on. Why did it take so long for it to come back on anyway. I’ve kind of lost interest. Deb is a bit of an embarrassment. I think she knows it’s over but can’t let go. She’s afraid of actually having to work to pay her own bills and take care of herself. I found her hard to watch after awhile. I would’ve loved to heard the previews saying she’d moved on, was working, dating, etc but it seems like it’ll be the same ole same ole.

Mspeng says:

I don’t believe Kim and Ray J could have been together for 3 years…according to Wikipedia, it said she started dating Ray J and the relationship ended soon after. I know Wikipedia isn’t the most reliable but I just don’t feel it was 3 years. Regardless of the fact, I had never even HEARD of her until she strategically released the tape. She did pull a Paris…release the tape and have people suddenly know you are…then pretend to be shocked and appalled that this happened to you…act so violated, get a million from that tape and then pose for Playboy buck naked?!?!?!?!

Yah right!

teecee says:

ugh@ these dlisters and nobodies…. daumint, im going to the gym and then to the the grocery store. im sure if i take pics, post them on the net they make it to the blogs too. lol

Naima says:

Kim K only sends her pics to black blogs, white blogs have no interest in her

Daisy says:

@Mspeng Kim said she dated Ray J 3.5yrs to be exact and he never disputed that.

@isc I meant play her part on the show. There is NO show w/o Deb. Please believe Deb knows what time it is and that Irv is not going to change. She is content with the sitauation or she would make a real change once and for all.

@Shunda Good to hear from you. I am pulling for your Cavs!

@naima X 17 and Perez, people, us wkly etc all cover KK

Zuley says:

I don’t see the fuss about Idris AT ALL! Yuck he is not that cute to me. He looks dusty I like them exotic looking guys.

Marc Jacobs is prettier then that designer lady sorry but luvs him!

And Kim Kardashian is FAB! She ALWAYS and I do mean ALWAYS dresses for each occasion everything she wears I could definitely see myself wearing similar to events.

ReadTheBlog says:

lol@ the funny about Tracy being Michelles favorite designer.

Why are there no booty shots of Kim in those pants? They would have defintely sealed the deal on fact or fiction on her back side?

I cannot believe Marc is holding that purse! LOL! I barely noticed!

Coo Coo Bananas says:

Oh look! It’s Mr. Gidewon. With a fitted. Again. Hmmm.

PAGESINADIARY says:

whats the deal about idris? not sexy to me!

iscream says:

Off Topic!!!!!

I just read Ashanti is going to play Dorothy in the revised version of The Wiz on Broadway. Go Ashanti!!!!! (Fyi I never watched the whole movie of the wizard of Oz because it has nothing on The Wiz)

You can’t win, you can’t break even and you can’t get out of the game.

Come on and ease on down, ease on down the road. Come on and ease on down the road.
    **************************

@ Page comment 40 when you find out let me know cause I don’t see it either.

Daisy says:

@Isc thats because you like ugly Jay Z so of course you couldn’t/wouln’t recongize a FINE SEXY man like Idris..lol touche

Yes they talked about this am on the radio. Ashanti being in the Wiz

iscream says:

Lmao @ Daisy. My love for jay has nothing to do with his looks… 20 liter Pepsi bottle rumors Maybe…

Seriously, I like the fact that he is not the best looking men in the world but he walks around with all the confidence of one. & have you ever heard him speak *shudders* youtube him talking about the R Kelly fiasco with Angie Martinez of Hot 97… SEXY!!!!

& Idris still doesn’t do it for me.

mizzdallas says:

@ice

Seriously…? Jay omg! could you seriously rollover in the morning and look at that animal and to top it off kiss those big azz camel lips.. lmao!!

I rather have sexy chocalate Idris with his fine azz body wrap around my body anytime.. lol!

Zuley says:

Oh ya’ll trippin that Alex Gidewon is so sexy with his fitted grown man swag. Nobody says anything when Uncle old Russell wears his all the time. Now tell the truth Alex or Russell, their bank accounts pushed to the side. Ya’ll know Alex is cuter. Lol

@Mizz I will take Idris as well

@Ice Jay never has or will do anything for me I don’t see swagger, sex appeal, looks nothing nada you and B can have him..lol

Zuley says:

And I’m with Ice I don’t think Idris is all that. I like clean cut guys not rough dusty looking guys. Bryce Wilson looks 20x better then Idris.

miamore73 says:

Shutup not at World on Wheels that was my spot growing up. Until they started doing drive bys in the parking lot in the 90’s. I still go now every now and again but mostly in the day time for a kids b-day party or something like that.

iscream says:

@ Mizz I don’t want to wake up to him I just a roll in the hey. & girl I’ve had dreams of what I could do with those lips.

@ Zuley you’re kidding right? Russell is an old azz (gay) man. He was a grown man in the 80’s. I don’t know Alex outside of this site. But I’ve never heard of him be referred to as a mogul… but to answer your question Alex. I’ll take Alex over Idris.

Lol bank account aside… you are so shallow.

Daisy says:

Idris is far from dusty. I like him with or w/o facial hair and he cleans up nice in a suit but I like him in his casual look better.

mizzdallas says:

@daisy

I know we had some of the same taste!!! lol!

@ice
    ‘good luck on that because your number 98568855577445555555554545444734878 in line so take your number and wait!! lol!

@zuley
    I cyber luv-u! I can always count on you to be super shallow!! lol!

mizzdallas says:

If Im on my death bed and and they ask me “what celebrity I wish to see before I go I would ask to see Idris, I would then tell him my life story and cry at the sametime while he is hugging me I would commence to fill him up to see what kind of package he has (Im doing all of this on my death bed) and then I would tell him that me feeling on him makes me feel real good and then he will give me my wish and make love to me on the hospital bed. Once we threw Im healed from sicknes or whatever I have and I can walk again…… lmfao!!

I need to stop daydreaming this ish aint right!!!

iscream says:

Lmao @ mizz Dallas, yes I feel the same about Zuley. I love that she is consistant with her shallowness…

That line is 2 long.. I’m jumping on the Idris line there’s only about 10 of you all :-P

Daisy says:

@Ice Idris has a waiting list please believe it..lol

@Mizz yes we both like 00711 aka Trey Songz and Idris..lol

pointhimout says:

#5, sweetie, that’s HIS PURSE. The sista is holdin on to her own bag (her left hand). this dude is a trip. you mean you haven’t seen the photos of him parading around NY in his skirts? please google marc jacobs.