Beyonce fires her tour engineer from the stage during her show!

Over the weekend, a Beyonce Stan posted this video from her show in Rotterdam The Netherlands, where she cussed out an engineer for not turning the stage lights out fast enough. Bey can be heard on the video firing the poor guy who likely has mouths to feed at home. The girl is brutal!

Maybe Bey’s attitude has something to do with the fact that her hubby is alleged to have gone back to the arms of his former flame and roommate? Click here to see who it is.

I think I read somewhere something about Bey not being man enough to satisfy Jigga’s healthy sexual appetite. But I could be wrong about the exact wording, so please don’t quote me on that.

26 Responses to “Beyonce fires her tour engineer from the stage during her show!”

shhhh says:

Sandra why do you intentionally just sit there and lie on people. I use to give you the benefit of doubt, but this post alone ans just ruined any credibility you have ever had in my book.

WTF is wrong with you? I watched this video and all she said was “lights” and “somebody getting tired.” THAT’S IT!!! Where do you get she cussed him out and fired him? I mean seriously.

PAGESINADIARY says:

now c’mon, yall know sandra. anyone who has visited teh site and stayed knows sandra!

melinla says:

SHHHH – I can’t see the video….is that really all that happened??? You know Auntie is over the top sometimes LOL

missmiami says:

I thought I heard her say “somebody getting fired”.

Daisy says:

Iyonah get in here STAT..LOL

Peachizz says:

at the .46-49 mark,
    Lights, somebody getting fired..(Beyonce have a heart we are in a recession)..

shhhh says:

@3

Yes! That is all she said. She actually sang it along with the beat. I only watched the video one time and I can clearly hear that she said ‘tired’ and not fired. And if you put it all together. Why would she threaten someone’s job in the middle of her concert like that? That don’t even make sense.

2bme says:

wow..must be a slow news day….

flyqtnva says:

sounds like “fired” or “tired”…..but who was the chick all in her man FACE in the RED dress yo…

iscream says:

Well Sandra isn’t the only one reporting she said fired… its all over the net. Guess that’s why her team released the news that she is to play Eartha Kitt…

Jay Z is not gay Sandra. Stop it

Kat says:

i guess jay can’t have a night out with the fellas or else he’s sleeping with his boy! lol @ sandra!

lovejoy1 says:

come on- Yall know sandra is the biggest Bey and Jay Fan.. she keep us posted on them daily… There is nothing gay about Jay- sandra we sending you to time out..

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

HER TOUR ENGINEER? FIRED? REALLY? WHEN DID SHE CURSE, I MISSED THAT PART TOTALLY. SHE WAS TALKING TO THE LIGHT ENGINEER, OR WHOM EVER WAS CONTROLLING THE STAGE LIGHTS, THEY DIDN’T CUT THEM DOWN WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO.

chat bout says:

hahahahahahahahahahaha……lmao! sandra you really know how to get these ppl going.calm down ppl it’s not that serious.

Peachizz says:

and the conspiracy theory begine….
    I listen and i heard fired… I am not doubting myslef, she said fired!!!!

intensemocha says:

I dunno if you make a mistake at work-there is a possibility your boss may fire you

and depending on how big of a mistake it is they may fire you in private or they may fire you on the spot irregardless of whose around

so why is this news…

h0tsauce says:

nawwwww…I put the headphones on and she said “Lights”….”Somebody gettin Fired”

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

INTENSE……IT’S BEYONCE! YOU ALREADY KNOW BEYONCE OR OBAMA, ARE ALWAYS WRONG!

iscream says:

Dare I say I agree with Intense… I dare.

I agree.

Krysi J says:

Damn we don’t care….?!?

tintin says:

actually she said fired and that was funny as hell. that was like mariah saying “stop singing my part baaaaby…” HAHAHAHAH

toosexy says:

it sounded like fired to me too. I could be wrong but it sounded like she said you fired, and for real sandra is not the only one reporting this so go to all of them and critize.

tbrown says:

Wait, she’s starring as Eartha Kitt? WTF?!

kwallace577 says:

i would fire his azz too if his job was to hit one lil itty bitty light switch on cue and you cain’t even do THAT!?

mofo i am on TOUR! i done already had trouble selling tix and whatnot…hit the dayum light already!!

pointhimout says:

hahahaha sandra being sandra. she’s not man enough. DEAD. she’s gone play eartha kitt??? yall kidding me? is matthew just buying these roles for her? damn, there are actresses still in hollywood. sure, they may double as waitresses, but they’re out there. geesh.

licia says:

boo at the eartha kitt part .

as far as somebody getting fired , well it’s their job and if they didn’t do what was expected i don’t think they are gonna get a pat on the back . who really gives a sh*t anyway ? lol