Trey Songz denies having sex with a female blogger

Struggling R&B singer Trey Songz is the subject of a video that was shot during a recent no-holds-barred radio interview in which he discusses his various sexual encounters with groupies.

Trey, who is a member of the Ocean’s crew, a comical takeoff on the “Ocean’s 11″ movie franchise, unequivocally denies having sex with a female blogger (although we heard something to the contrary).

It’s later revealed that the female blogger in question was Necole Bitchie, who is also rumored to have had a go at Ocean’s crew member Jermaine Dupri (although I don’t believe that for one minute).

Trey further stated in the video that he wouldn’t mind banging Necole. But seriously, what industry female wouldn’t he do if she offered up her goodies to him? Some of these industry chicks really don’t mind which celebrity runs through them as long as there aren’t any condoms involved and his credit card isn’t declined at Neiman Marcus.

In the video, which I’m not posting due to sexually explicit language, Trey says something to the effect of, “I did not have sex with that woman!” He comes off as sounding rather desperate and pathetic as he denies ever hitting that. But why would a very suspect male singer deny having sex with a cute female like Necole? The whispers of Trey being a down low brotha will surely grow louder after this.

Source

95 Responses to “Trey Songz denies having sex with a female blogger”

Daisy says:

Ok Sandra..lol Aint nothing suspect or gay about Trey with his cute sexy self!

SHANIASMOMMA says:

that is not true !…I rather him say he didn’t have sex with if he really didn’t…all men don’t lie about getting the undies cause they don’t have to …his stock probably just went up

Krysi J says:

actually it takes a real dude NOT to take advantage of rumors of hitting females he hasn’t touched, LAMES usually lie on their dycKs!! I commend him, and yes DAISY, he is something fine. If he were DL he probably would have kept a closed mouth and let the media think whatever the hell they wanted as long as he was tied to a woman….Sandra you think backwards.

BayArea says:

NB is celibate. LOL!

PAGESINADIARY says:

MOVING RIGHT ALONG……NEXT

Naima says:

LMAO @ Trey, who is a member of the Ocean’s crew, a comical takeoff on the “Ocean’s 11? movie franchise,

Daisy says:

Yes his name is 00711 in the Oceans..lol I stay checking for them videos so I can see Trey..lol

@Bay I am celibate not sure about NB though..lol

melinla says:

I agree with Krysi…

maybe I’m just in a mood today. but this post doesn’t interest me either….I’m going to my facebook page…I’ll be back ya’ll…

mizzdallas says:

I like me some 00711!! LOL! He can sooo get it and I wouldnt be mad @ Necole if it was true! Now I be mad as phuck about that dang gon JD rumor who would phuck grandpa smurf!!!

Krysi J says:

LMAO….grandpa smURFF….come on nah…LOL!

Kymystry says:

Oceans … a comical version … Black folk always gotta nigga-fi something and white folk call it comical … lol

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

GOOD MORNING – ITS MORNING FOR ME, JUST WOKE UP….

ALL IMMA SAY IS TWITTER IS A MUTHASUCKA!!!!

LMAO

ReadTheBlog says:

Trey, I wouldn’t tell anyone I hit it either… LMAO

LB says:

im swinging on the next bamma that calls that fine specimen of a man, gay. im not playing. i will windmill ur azz!

now that we have that outta the way, wtf ever! I didn’t even realize this was a rumor until this post lol PS. Necole is gorge!

Moving right along….

Kymystry says:

WHATEVA .. WHO CARES …

BIG UPS TO JERSEY … MISS TEYONA WINNING ANTM LAST NIGHT !! WHOOO HOOOO

flyqtnva says:

SANDRA i’LL RIDE WITH YOU ON SOMETHINGS…but not my baby trey songz…NO WAY ANIT NO gay BONE IN THAT MAN BODY…NO SIR…UH UH..WONT CANT BELIEVE IT

flyqtnva says:

@mizzdallas
    Girl yeah he can get it anyway he want it!!!! Thats my future baby daddy right there…lol

flyqtnva says:

@BLACKBARBIE404
    Girl its 12 noon…WTF…you just getting up…must be nice

flyqtnva says:

@LB

I know right…BTW….gorge sounds like a bad thing..is it??

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

@FLY – IM OFF FOR A FEW WEEKS…..

flyqtnva says:

**singing**
    shorty brand new..fresh out the box..yeah she came here with her girlfriends..shorty brand new fresh out the box..tonight I’m gone be her husband…YEAH

Shauny says:

Necole isn’t ugly at all. The fact that Trey denies sleeping with her is a plus not a hint that he’s gay/DL. He isn’t a kiss and tell kinda nicca. Damn, why does everyone have to be gay or suspect to you Sandra?

I did actually hear that they’re together and some of posters even rag on her about it (she doesn’t respond) but if so good for her. I like her and her blog.

flyqtnva says:

@BLACKBARBIE404
    *thats whats up…enjoy your time off girlfriend*

iscream says:

Cute BOY.

No teenie bopper needs to be assoc with any woman. It takes away from their fans fantasy. & pretty Necole is but she is a blogger the most he can get out of her is a post or two.

& she did an interview last week where she spoke about people talking about her cable being cut off… oops, I forgot you read Sandra’s board Necole. I didn’t mean to ruffle any features. I’m just saying.

LB says:

@flyqtnva

lol no! i just didn’t feel like spelling out gorgeous lol

coaretained says:

Teyona won?? Thanks Kym.. I hadn’t watched it yet…LOL

Trey is a cutie. He could get it on a post it.

Daisy says:

I see I need to go back to NBs site cause I am missing the gorgeousness(is that a word..lol) She is not ugly and I will leave it at that. I do love her site though!

Krysi J says:

Trey is definitely on point….looks, personality, maturity, no wonder he has to bat deez females off…he could probably take his pick of any chick he wanted. Now, i get why whatever female he was seeing that Lil Wayne was at turned his azz down COLD…she had her a MAN at home LOL!

aqtpie says:

He is a young qt. I like Necole, she’s cute!

pointhimout says:

yeah, he can still get it. necole a fly chick though, so that aint bad news right there.

stop with the oceans 5 or whatever their small number is. yall just clowns running amuck in lame atlanta. not quite what any of the oceans movies were about.

pointhimout says:

#24 lol necole bootleg cable got cut off. they come through the neighborhood more frequently now. so i’ve heard. how would anyone know her cable was off; she wasn’t able to log into her high speed internet or something?

terika83 says:

I think necole may have a minor crush on trey but I don’t think he’s had sex with her. As some of you have said, if he didn’t then why does he need to lie and say he did?

terika83 says:

and his video “Brand New” SOOO looks like it emulates his real life….smh. He still fine though. lol

starr says:

I been hearing about this necole person sleeping around for a min. Like whats really good. No talent signers effin for tracks, and bloggers effing for what?! Interviews?!…

teecee says:

i like necole and post on her site too. i wont say nothing bad, because she grown and aint nothing wrong with a lil bump and protected grind. he didnt call her name so i cant say it was her and she cant get mad. if you live in the real world, you cant always think its about you or you will miss what is really all about….this has has been a teecee PSA.

pointhimout says:

well #34, I wanna do necole too, but trey first. effing for interviews. that’s funny. it’s trey songz. u dont pass up on that good stuff. ima have to cop a feel when I spot him at Lenox again. though my hand may aggressively end up in his back pocket, i’ll just say “u had something on the back of ur pants.”

TEAM NECOLE “U LUCKY” BYTCHIE

iscream says:

Necole spoke about her cable because they were talking about a cable show & she said she couldn’t watch it because her cable was cut off.

I don’t know if he’s hitting it or not but I would be PISSED if I was her and he was denying it… if it actually happened. If I’m giving you some of this good good you either admit I got you sprung or don’t say nuffin at all.

OT. Media Fake really came at my man Jigga pretty hard. That picture had me lol.

Kat says:

trey is nowhere near being on the dl…sandra need to stop with the nonsense. plus from what i heard, that thang is PACKIN’! he used to mess with a girl that i used to work with…used to come to the job and everything. i was like, this chick better keep this man away from here before i be up on him! i used to be like “heeeeeey trey!” lol! cougar style!

Daisy says:

@Ice I don’t think he would risk her putting him on blast if it really went down between them. Stranger things have happened though.

Daisy says:

@Kat he works out at my gym and I am sure hoping to see him Sat..lol

pointhimout says:

#40, and if you dont get pics, u will be blocked from the site. enjoy your day.

iscream says:

Okay, Necole I know you’ve read this blog and sometimes post. I don’t know if you’ll be reading this time but if you do I just want to say I just read a post on your blog. Is this love? About the hip hop wives. Your story brought tears to my eyes and I have filed you under a cool ass chick in my book.

While I’ve been in (sick) love before I have also been able to experience real love now. I wish you the best and if you and Trey are an item, good luck and I hope that his fine arse is the one to take you there. Don’t build walls that men can’t break down because you may be locking out the one that will love you to no end. And you will know when its real love… no denying that :-)

Charles says:

Didn’t I tell yall she was a whore and no one listened, drunk driving hussy !

Yes I kno she’s ur friend sandra but I personally do not like the slut.. Sleeping with c list black celebs

LB says:

Friends? since when? i truly musta missed that lol

Daisy says:

@Ice I meant to ask if anybody watched that show last night on E about hip hop wives. I recorded it cause LOST was on but I did flip a few times. I will watch it this evening. I did see the 1st one with Kimmora and Kim.

pointhimout says:

wow. she gets to you like that, Charles? Are you still blocked on her site (nb)? I go there once every six months. shyt i figure she and sandra talk about the same stuff basically. i’m used to being here so this is where i come.

Krysi J says:

Damn Daisy, you always seem to be at the right places at the right time….you go to sandra church, you see Trey at the gym….ARE U IN THE INDUSTRY…??? LOL!

Daisy says:

@Krysi I have yet to see Sandra at church she said she hasnt been since Easter. The 1st time I saw Trey at the gym I wasnt sure if it was him but when I saw him the 2nd time I was like that is indeed him..lol Such a cutie!

Nope not in the Industry..lol

Coo Coo Bananas says:

Damn, Sandra just ITCCCCHINGGG to get cut. Sandra, I will cut a b*tch!!

eastpointvet says:

ive been around them both seen them interact the night some folks tried to go in on me about and it definately wasnt that i hit it before or we sexing vibe so i believe him saying he didnt hit it when he probably hasnt hit it

Shauny says:

Damn Charles
    Is there anyone you don’t have harsh words for besides Brandy?…lol

Krysi J says:

I agree with Iscream, I just read the post you were talking about on Nicole’s site and she made me realize why I am the way that I am, as far as independence goes….my mother did the same to me, only so did my dad…and I was given to my grandmother at age 3. They went they’re seperate ways and I guess I was too much baggage for my mama and her new man…..my Daddy was just too consumed with business to be concerned about anything but money. And NO NICOLE, you are right….NO LOVE LIKE THAT SHOULD EXIST IN A WOMAN for a man, especially one who can give away her own child for it! And whats funny is they do it all in vein, because my homeboys said they pay attention to all of that…and if a woman shows that much desperation to be with them they trully don’t want anything serious to do with them. They just know they got a dumb broad and they dog them on purpose, chicks in that state of mind react FOR the man, not against…they wanna know what they have to do to make things better…AS if they did something wrong…JUST DESPERATE AND HATEFUL OF THEMSELVES..no self esteem what so ever.

Daisy says:

@krysi Do you have a relationship with your mother/father?

@east I still want my night on the town come Aug for my b day..lol I never doubted you..lol

Kymystry says:

unfortunately … OR Fortunately .. I understand “groupie-bonics” lol… translate that sh!t…

Kat says:

^^
    LMAO!

damn krysi……i don’t know what to say about that. i could NEVER give my child up for the sake of being with a man. smh

Kymystry says:

this is the translation … He saw them interact and they don’t put off the vibe that they have hunched so he believes it when Trey says that he hasn’t had relations with that woman.

Krysi J says:

@krysi Do you have a relationship with your mother/father?
    ——————————————————-

I’m cool with my Dad when I turned 9 he tried to keep me but things didn’t workout after he was overthrown outta of his own company and lost pretty much everything. I had to move with his mother around age 12….I was used to it all by then anyway. When I was 15 my mother had the nerve to take me from my grandmother and force me to live with her after all those years of dissing me I didn’t want to be with her anymore, plus she just wanted to use me as a means of foodstamps and a babysitter for my little brother who has no idea who his father is to this day (giving everything up for a man, and chasing men with money didn’t pay off for her)needless to say…I moved out on my 18th birthday (yes the DAY OF)……I have nothing to do with her, and I don’t think I will ever have the desire to.

eastpointvet says:

yes thats the translation kym

Daisy says:

@Krysi thanks for sharing. I have a gfriend who was raised by her father. Her mother walked out on them (her daddy and 3 other sisters) She has somewhat of a relationship with her mother but not really. She has made strides though when it comes to her mother though. She is a daddys girl to the end though. I hate to see women put a man before there kids. Low self esteem is something else. So sad.

iscream says:

@ Kym LMAO don’t you start up in here. I swear I was like Huh? What I want to know is how seeing them you automatically know they aren’t bumping hips. & to say it happened the time when he was called out LMAO you still on that!

@ Krysi *cyber hug* that is not the type of love I was talking about I hope she finds. That’s that sick love. That I don’t care about myself and need to be loved to the point that nothing else matters. Dangerous love.

But

I always feel God doesn’t make mistakes and being with your grandma was likely the best thing that could’ve happen to you.

Krysi J says:

I’ve said it before, but thats why I can’t stand chicks like Trina, groupies, and other gold diggin azz bytches that try to make that type of lifestyle look good,…that was my mom. I’d rather die then be anything like that woman. I was a tom boy growing up, didn’t even wanna hang around girls…still don’t hang around too many…just scarred i guess.

Coo Coo Bananas says:

I just remembered Sandra’s “blind item” about Necole being a downlow lesbian. So if my memory serves me correctly, Necole Bitchie is a downlow groupie who has sex for interviews. Okay.

eastpointvet says:

@scream i said i didnt get that vibe its usually apparent. im saying in my opinion which i have a right to, i dont think they are or have

Kymystry says:

Krysi … my mom’s left me in the hospital .. she was my Dad’s jump off .. when he didn’t leave the wife for h er .. she left ME in the hosp and just walk off .. Thank GOD for my G-Mom .. she raised me from 3 days old …

Oh lawd..lol

One would be surprised at how many ppl can be screwing and nobody has a clue. Not saying that is the case here just saying is all.

Daisy says:

My mama was going to give me up for adoption did the paperwork went to the house for un wed mothers and everything. Interviewed some families the whole 9. My grandfather told her she would be disowned if she gave away his grandchild. So he saved the day for me!

iscream says:

@ east and I understand. And I’m just saying if they don’t want to be outted why do you figure they would be coupled up in the skreets? To me the fact that they were even seen together speaks volumes

& if you’re going off of the vibe they give in public I guess you don’t believe Jay N Bey are married because the only time you see them being “coupled up” is when the hire paps to spy on them.

Daisy says:

@ice I wouldnt go off the fact that Trey and Necole were seen at the same party to mean they doing the hokey pokey..lol Again not to say they are or arent sleeping together just saying is all. I will go on record as saying I dont believe they are but I dont know what goes on in there bedroom/car/studio etc..lol

@Ice sideye at the Jay and B reference and now the EYEROLL..lol

Ms.Tia says:

aint **** about trey gay……sandra i know you think you have bomb ass gaydar but not really ok lol…..everybody aint gay cuz you say they are, last week drake was gay….now trey….the only person you have ever said was gay in your opinion that i believed was puffy lol….hell you think jay-z is gay (wtf???) lol what did trey do to you girl….you used to like the cat

Krysi J says:

Damn, well I see Im not the only girl in the SR family who has turned NOTHING into something after living a fukked up life…..

*cheers to us*

for overcoming all those awful obstacles.

——————————————————–

Yes this is true, and Im very greatful to GOD for the opportunity to be raised by 2 very strong grandmothers…(my great grandmother on my mother’s side, and my father’s mother) those 2 personalities combined molded the CLOWN yall know as Krysi J…LOL! Its humbling….and I never forget to appreciate one moment of happiness….I have to make up for lost time. Yall remember that.

Kymystry says:

Yes it was …. she was my heart … Loved her to life .. and she LOVED me .. she would tell my father .. you had the fun making her .. But that one (and she would point) .. THAT ONE IS MINE … :-)

Shauny says:

Isc damnit, we just had a cap fest yesterday.

Deep stories sisters. My best friends story is more closer to Kimmies except her mom was on drugs. She always says that she thanks her mother for just leaving her in the hospital unstead of taking her and trying to raise her as an addict. Her grandmother raised her and her 2 brothers.

My cousins mother has a mother simular to Krysi’s though. She didn’t abandoned them but she treated them like DIRT because of her new man. My uncle was their father. She use to bring them and drop them off at the front door and wouldn’t come back for weeks. She had a baby by this man and it all went to hell. She moved and left them with my grandma for 2 months. She kept them in a bad room behind the kitchen by a back door (like she was hiding them) while HIS baby had this HUGE bedroom all decked out with a seperate bathroom. My grandma finally couldn’t take anymore and got them. She was all too happy to hand them over. She’s the worst kind of woman. A man will NEVER come before my babies.

Krysi J says:

OH lawd…………..what did Eastpoint say to set it off in dis MF?? I mean really doe, if she is the type of chick that she explained in that post, she is probably a good woman…..Trey maybe interested and he “can’t help but wait”, to tap dat when the time iz right. Don’t give in NICOLE I know he fine, but hold on gurl! Keep yo name out da skreets!

eastpointvet says:

@scream u dont necessarily have to be coupled up its just a vibe like being flirty and giving other hoes sideways glances when they up on something u banging out and that club aint really that public so for the most part if something gets said its kinda word of mouth aint like its 10 photographers in there and they gonna catch u laid up so folks in there kinda be laid back and themselves

iscream says:

Lol @ Daisy side eye and eye roll I’m saying.. You know what I’m saying. & I know them being seen in public together doesn’t deny or confirm anything. I think its probably a friendly flirting type of thing that people ran with.

@ Kym & Krysi from the time I was 10 years old I was put in system with 2 of my younger sisters because my mother was on drugs. Growing up it was hard to forgive her because I always felt she loved drugs more than her kids. Once I turned 17 I got my own place and has been doing the damn thing ever since.

And its examples like ours which pisses me off when people try to down single mothers. Their are mothers who throw their babies in the trash or just or downright horrible. If a mother is good and raising her kids be it with a father or not she should be praised and raised. Not downed and drowned with negative bs.

Kymystry says:

Sooooo .. wouldn’t a “hoe” and “something you banging out” be the same time of thirsty female ? ?

If she was someone special to you .. why would a man label her as something you are banging out .. and IF she was just something that trivial to him .. NO VIBES AT ALL WOULD BE FELT ….

see that’s what I get for trying to interpret … back to being oblivious

Kymystry says:

exactly iscream … my birth mother had 6 kids .. and gave them ALL away like a box of puppies .. the first 3 to their father .. and all 3 of them had MAJOR drug prob’s .. the last 3 .. Me to my Grandmother(my dad’s mother) .. my brother to his father .. and she put my sister in foster care when she was 9 …. smh .. i don’t know how u do it .. and i’m glad I don’t know … IF i understood it .. my son wouldn’t have the Mom he has right now … cause I SURE couldn’t live my life without him …

———————————————————-

Yeap thats HER….I remember when I was like 7 I begged and begged my mother could I please come with her and stay over for the summer (she lived outta town)….of course the summer got shortened to a week, but I was so excited…when I got there, she told me to call her auntie…she said her boyfriend only knew she had 2 kids….my LIGHTSKINNED sisters. I was worthy enough to be her child being darkskinned ya know, when he came over she made me go in a room and close the door. She left me in dat fukking room with some magazines to read. I couldn’t even come out to use the bathroom……….WHOO! that shyt still fukks me UP………ok, thats enough…long story short I don’t want anything to do with her.

iscream says:

& I wanted to add the for the past 5 years my mother has been in my life trying to be the grandmother to her grands that she couldn’t be to us. (Even though God bless his soul my dad was always there)

& I was able to get into a healthy relationship once I let go of the pain and forgive my mother. A book that helped me was Iyonla Van Zant A Black woman’s healing in progress. Great book for healing the soul.

Coo Coo Bananas says:

WTF? I come here and it’s a Lifetime movie up in this b*tch… sans the commerical breaks for trojan’s vibrating touch.

———————————————————–

DAMN RIGHT ISC, tell IT! I get pissed off too, because people judge…on the outside looking in…if we’re single with kids…the look at us with pity, assume we’re welfare cases, or LEFT ALONE…NO NICCAH, i didn’t want his cheating azz, and I didn’t want his NO GOOD azz…so I LEFT but i left WITH MY DAMN KIDS! I have been working since age 14 and doing hair since age age 16…I have always hustled and worked. I had my son at age 19, and then I recently gave birth to a baby girl at age 27…they are 7 years apart!! Thats not a female sitting around having babies for a check…now if I have bad taste in men, cool I’m working on it, but nicCahs now a days will take a hoe over a REAL woman anyday…who the hell is going to put up with that just to say I have a man or Im with my child’s father….BYTCH IM ME…and Im taking care of mine, “BY MY GOT-DAMN SELF”..lol. My children come first and I refuse to expose them to any mistreatment, cause I don’t want them to think its ok to except anything less than what they deserve…LIKE MY DAMN MAMA SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAUGHT to do!

Krysi J says:

@Coo Coo, yea its deep. We are speaking in reference to Nicole’s post on her site about hip hop wives and her own personal experience with her mom.

iscream says:

Lol @ coo coo its not lifetime. Its the days of out lives. Damn that Necolebitchie with her heart felt story.

@ Krysi get that book if you can. Its really helpful.

Daisy says:

Grandmothers are the best n I luv lifetime army wives bout to start back up

Krysi J says:

My grandmothers are the reason why I brought my first house at age 26, had 3 paid off whips (just one now), holding down the same job for 7 years the one before that for 5 never been fired & at the same time doing hair for all these years. I have no complaints, and no worries. Even if times were to get hard, im prepared….because my grandmothers have given me so much wisdom they didn’t want me to turn out like my mom. 52 years old and never owned a house in her lifetime, half of her kids want nothing to do with her, and shes alone and unhappy all because she doesn’t have a husband…SMH. Sad, whole life just waisted…and she still don’t get why??!

Buttercup417 says:

So Ya’ll voted for Charles to come back!!! HA HA ! He is funny!

Daisy says:

Kryis I didn’t know you did hair

Shauny says:

I just logged out of the work network and checked out NB. She did go deep. Good subject.

Wow Sandra I’m glad I tell all my business on my own blog…And Superhead said she is coming for you guys so get ready. I glad nobody has dirt on me :)

iscream says:

Sandra,

What is Nichelle talking about? Superhead. Does her dirt have anything to do with you being MIA a couple of hours the other day?

Daisy says:

I am so jealous of the ppl who can get their pics to change. I have cleared and re cleared my cache and it still won’t show on this site! Dang it!

Superhead has some dirt on somebody can that be possible?

Krysi J says:

Yea Daisy….I mean, not saying my hair is all that on my gravatar, but I did the style im wearing in this photo. I just got finished re-twisting some dreads…matter fact, thats why it took so long for me to log back on. However, Im sure everyone is out for the count by now. I’ll holla at yall in the MOr-TING!

*yawning*….Im TIDE anyway.

flyqtnva says:

@Krysi J
    **cyber hugs**…and look at you…your obviously beautilful, your intelligent, and above all you didnt let it destroy you, i respect you so much right now

@fly

aw thanks babe…much respect to you and everybody else for the encouragement. *cyber hugs everybody* And to my fellow grandma babies *more hugs*

NOW, how yall feeling today…cuz its friday, and even if you got a job, Imma get you fuUUkked up!

*passes around shots of patron*……..YES, this early.