Beyonce and her tragic lacefront leave London

Burlesque singer and former Destinys Child frontman Beyonce Knowles finally left my homeland of London, England today after performing her final concert last night.

Beyawnce wore a silk Summer dress with a ruffled collar, strappy metallic platform sandals and a modified trench coat with half sleeves.

MORE pics of Beyonce’s departure after the break!

My guess is Bey doesn’t have a mirror close at hand when she’s applying her lip gloss

Why is she holding her head like that?

Photos: Splash News Online

24 Responses to “Beyonce and her tragic lacefront leave London”

Kymystry says:

she’s not overly attractive is she … she’s got great marketing and p.r. … she’s an average looking chic with marginal singing skills who came up at the right time …

Daisy says:

Yeah like I said yesterday never really been a fan of Bs style. She has to wear it not me so life goes on.

@Kym you better go into the witness protection program ASAP..lol

I will let the STANS have at it..lol This should be good as always.

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

GOOD AFTERNOON…

HER SHOES ARE HAWT!!!!

Daisy says:

@Sandra you know anything about Matthew trying to stop Letoya from performing at the BET awards? I sure hope and pray that is NOT true. I am going to give Daddy Knowles the benefit of the doubt on this one.

mizzdallas says:

Hey! BlackBarbie!!!

These recent photos of Beyaki, she starting to look every bit of Tacky Tina Knowles and thats NOT good! I swear that woman scares she looks like Glenda the wicky witch!! I think its the lipstick Mmmm Naw!! its the face!!

mizzdallas says:

Daisy, I think that might just be a rumor, well I hope it is!

Naima says:

LMAO @ Burlesque singer

Daisy says:

@Mizz that is what I am thinking and hoping but I dont put nothing past Matthew either. Also,I am not feeling LeToyas music this go round.

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

HEY MIZZDALLAS… (WAVING)

Kymystry says:

lol@ Daisy … i’m good … I’m not a fan .. I just don’t see what the hype is and prolly never will …lol

Daisy says:

@Kym based on your comments I think we can all tell you are NOT a fan..lol That’s why I told you to get to hiding before the STANS come n CAPnLOCK on you..lol

lovejoy1 says:

lol at all the comments- OK Sandra we know you loooooove u some beyonce but we are all good with seeing any more pics.. You have reached your beyonce limit for this week…… Not even ur girl monica or tiny get this much attention… Can we dog somebody else for a chance? we need fresh meat….

Jahvonna says:

OVER RATED FEMALE……I AGREE WITH#1.
    AVERAGE CHIC WITH MONEY. WE ALL CAN LOOK THAT GOOD IF WE HAD MONEY LIKE THAT. RHI RHI IS KILLING HER IN THE FACE AND IN THE FASHION!!!!

ELove says:

Whaddup @BB

Timika7 says:

B looks like she needs to eat!!! The weight lose is not cute on her

Krysi J says:

Yea see she’s better off, wearing outfits already put together….doing it on her own just doesn’t work. She looks nice here.

jazi65 says:

H.A.M. to the highest power!

I know everyone has an off day but this chick is having a off month..is the stylist on vacation?

iscream says:

I think she looks nice here. She must be so happy to be returning to the states…. just to do it all over again. She is a hard worker I will give her that.

& I love her shoes.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

DAISY, I HAVE HEARD NOTHING EVEN OF THE POSSIBILTY OF LETOYA PERFORMING. http://www.bet.com/specials/betawards09/betawards09_performers

WHAT WOULD SHE BE PERFORMING? BET ISN’T TRYING TO HAVE A SNOOZE FEST LIKE LAST YEAR. I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN CIARA OR KERI HILSON BEFORE LETOYA, SORRY, IT IS WHAT IT IS.

masonmom says:

i NEED her tkts for june 24th!!

pointhimout says:

dead at former dc frontman. sandra sandra sandra. i heard that about matthew hatin on letoya. if bet’s smart, they’ll have them both because it would good for ratings. you know they’d try to outdo each other. matthew, there’s nothing wrong with healthy/friendly competition. let them both perform. i would watch the show for this. is steven hill still in charge at bet? yeah, i wouldn’t scratch letoya at all. matt would let bey perform, or just pull her. the shows going on WITH LETOYA.

texaspaine says:

is just me or do her knees look little bit like cellulite.

babysoft15 says:

OMG…Sandra…this is really STALKER’ish of you!! You report her every move…you’re either jealous of her or obsessed!!

Daisy says:

That is the same JACKET/COAT Princess RihRih had on a few weeks back and she looked so much better in it of course..lol I loved her in it cant say the same for B.