Celebs Out & About: Jermaine Jackson

Michael Jackson’s older brother Jermaine Jackson was spotted outside a yogurt shop yesterday sporting a cool throwback vintage Jackson 5 jersey.

Meanwhile, Debbie Rowe’s attorney is disputing reports that she is not the biological mother of the three children Michael Jackson raised as his own.

She says Rowe’s eggs were fertilized by donor sperm in a process called in vitro fertilization (IVF). I believe her. The two oldest kids look just like her. She couldn’t deny them if she tried.

And Michael’s former producer Quincy Jones tells ETonline.com he won’t be attending the funeral circus for Michael at Neverland Ranch on July 3. “I won’t go to any more funerals as long as I live… I can’t handle it,” he says.

Photo source

19 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Jermaine Jackson”

ELove says:

I LUV that jacket …
    Make those like they make Jerseys and NBA-NFL gear with the different colors AND you will have yourself ONE of the biggest clothing line EVER !!!

I TAKE the one just like Jermaine is wearing but make the white-portion JET BLACK !!!
    :wink:

spongebobfan says:

Jermaine Dupri Tho??? FAIL

Jadavies says:

Sandra! Come on! Get the name right. Are you serious?

Jadavies Says:
    Sandra! Come on! Get the name right. Are you serious?

********************************************

LOL! Epic fail! :oops:

@ ELove: I’ll take that jacket too, but make the purple part pink. :)

ELove says:

Ms. Sandra … :rofl:

ELove says:

I SOON as I read your comment…
    I thought about The Ice Cream Cup Jermaine was carrying

miamore73 says:

I love the jacket to. I admit it I’ll be sporting a MJ shirt on the 4th of July!!

iscream says:

Jermaine has rocked that flat top for the past 20 years. gotta love it. :heart:

Sandra did you really call him Jermaine Dupri, lmao.

Jadavies says:

Sandra you are nuts!LOL.

ggouch says:

funeral circus?….show some respect Sandra

Daisy says:

@Ice I was thinking the same thing about Jermaines hair..lol

Kymystry says:

Since purple is my fav color … I’ll be rocking one of those with a pair of white and lilac nike shox.

Anna says:

Daisy Says:

@Ice I was thinking the same thing about Jermaines hair..lol
    ~~~~~
    Jermain is not in the spot light all the time. When we see old clips/interviews of him you can’t help but to notice the same hair style. LOL. I say if it works, keep it. Farrah had the same hair style since the 70′s but it worked for her.

That is a nice looking jacket. Let them make that in mass production and yet another way to “boost” our economy. “If they make it we will buy it”..
    After awhile doesn’t a mother who gave birth to a child(ren) want her kids back? Does Debbie have a DNA connection or not?

attorneymom says:

Quincy said, “I won’t go to any more funerals as long as I live… I can’t handle it.”

I totally understand how Quincy feels. I missed the funerals of my favorite great aunt and the judge I clerked for within the last two years because I just could not sit through another funeral. I am tired of funerals. I hope no one dies within the next 20 years. Sigh. I still have not gotten over my father dying and it has been almost six years.

Charles says:

@15

*E HUG*

pointhimout says:

where’s a recent pic of Jackie Jackson? i wonder if he’s still sexy. they all age so little; they look much younger than they really are.

akiey says:

I’m not surprised Quincy isn’t attending Michael’s or any funerals in a hurry. He’s got legitimate & reasonable reasons for avoiding them. He’s seen pain in his life. Read his autobiography to better understand where he’s coming from. Quincy remains my numero uno inspiration, creatively.

akiey says:

PS: Really dope design on Jermaine’s jacket. I would buy it too.