FanMAIL: Mia X sets the record straight on Monica and C Murder’s relationship

Some of the comments in this post about C Murder really got Monica’s camp riled up last week. I keep telling folks not to let these comments bother them but I guess it’s in human nature to see what others are saying about you. Me, personally, I don’t care what folks want to say about me as long as they keep driving traffic to my blog so I can eat.

Anyway, the lovely Mia X reached out to Sandrarose.com to set the record straight regarding convicted rapper C Murder’s relationship with a young Monica at the peak of her career back in the day. Some of you are too young to remember Mia X who was the First Lady of No Limit Records. But she is a true lady in every sense of the word, who rides for her peoples and always keeps it real.

Hey Sandra,
It’s Mia X former No Limit 1st Lady. I read sandrarose all the time and I’d like shout you out for finally pressing all that hair out you better work lol. As many people know, Monica and I have been friends for over 13 yrs and I was caught off guard when I read some of the comments after you posted the C Murder video. This is a hard time for us we love Corey and he is a VERY good person who made a bad decission that 2001 nite at the club in Baton Rouge, but some of your readers were saying that Mo was dating C during his marriage. That is a flat out LIE. When Monica dated Corey neither he nor she had ever married to anyone. They were in a committed relationship with each other. What is true is that Monica and her family sent well wishes and supported Corey and his family through his tough times.

I’m also asking readers to have some compassion for his three beautiful daughters who are teenagers who read blogs. I’m sure many have had something happen in their family and everyone was suddenly thrown under the bus. I also feel like since the evidence aginst him on the pending trial from the 2002 incident seems so weak the release of this video is to taint the minds of people. As a friend of Corey for almost two decades I feel the need to tell people that he has grown and matured in the last eight years and all I can do is continue to ask God to order Coreys’ steps and all of our love ones as well. Thank you Sandra.

Mia X
Myspace/xlmiax

Mia X’s reference to me “pressing all that hair out” was actually due to my signature spiral curls that I wore back in the day when she first met me.

69 Responses to “FanMAIL: Mia X sets the record straight on Monica and C Murder’s relationship”

Daisy says:

YAY Krysi and I were right..lol I didn’t think he was married back then.

PAGING BIRD PAGING BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!..lol

Krysi holla at ya girl..lol

I do indeed remember Mia X.

Sandra did Mia use my FAV word COMPASSION!!!!!

Naima says:

Good people do not shoot up crowded clubs b/c they can’t get in, and obviously C murda wasn’t thinking about his 3 kids when he pulled the trigger.

kwallace577 says:

oh MAN! “mama mia” was the ILLEST. you kill me with the “some of yall too young” stuff ms. rose! lmao.

most of us (from what i can tell) are all 26 and up. the only true youngin’ you had on here was that skrange mullet who was not only young but i suspect not up on black folks goings on.

she always was like “what is that?” etc. when google can tell u all u need to know….

anyways…i musta missed the post mia is responding about….brb.

PAGESINADIARY says:

This is a hard time for us we love Corey and he is a VERY good person who made a bad decission that 2001.

good person? hes made way more than 1 bad decision. lock his azz up!

i could care less whos reading.

wiggy2272003 says:

@ pages

Nuff said

katgirl33 says:

LMAO Auntie….you know she was talkin bout that Fro! LOL

It’s a new day now……LOL

RE: C Murder(I know he’s kicking himself in the azz for coming up with that one)……

I think the lesson that his children should take from this is how important the choices we make in life are….

So many of our Black Men make these “snap” decisions, w/o thinking about the people in their lives…..now he locked up….good luck to him and his family :)

iscream says:

While I commend her for holding it down for her girl Monica. (I remember Mia and her friendship with Mo). I can not ride with her defending C Murder. Did she watch the tape that came along with the comments? He shot a gun at people. Didn’t he kill someone else in a club?

Here’s another word she needs to use Daisy…. Enable

Charles says:

MONICA = ATL HOODRAT
    C MURdER = ATL HOODRAT
    MIA X = ATL HOODRAT!!!

Lala11_7 says:

Compassion and being a public figure…DOSEN’T MIX!!!

yvonne79 says:

And the purpose of this email was?

Daisy says:

^^^^^ I can’t believe I missed the above comment the 1st time around..lol I am going to leave it at that but I am sure you can read between the lines Sandra.

Daisy says:

@Ice how do you know she enabled him? She used the word compassion in ref. to his kids. I am just glad somebody else knows the word.

Charles says:

And i dont like the spiral curls i liek our hair much better now
    and btw monica is a hoodrat through and through its amazing with her 500,000K house and mercededs s 500 she still acts like a booty tootin atl FOOL.

She could have found her a nice white man from the suburbs but all she finds is fellow hoodrats who use her and spend her money and live in her house……. shes a silly girl

@Lala Compassion is OPEN to any human being

kwallace577 says:

okay. done went back and read. corey needed to stay up outta the clubs, huh? perrud. he made mistakes but seems like he kept making the SAME one. it IS a tragedy for his kids as she states.

the lesson taught is that when you are given a second chance…by the legal system and by God you should EMBRACE (another word for ya!) it. not look it in the face and be like fluck it. what was he thinking???

anyway God bless him and mia too on whatever she may be doing these days.

@Kwall very well said!

Seattle Slim says:

I loved Mia X back then “the biggest mamma mia” and she is still beautiful. But why on EARTH is she congratulating Sandra on pressing her hair? WTF?

Naima says:

Charles I was with you until-
    She could have found her a nice white man from the suburbs

iscream says:

I mean enable him in the sense of trying to defend his actions.

Did he think about his kids when he continued to make these dumb mistakes?
    Did he think if the people he was shooting at and shooting had kids that depended on them?

His brother was at the top of his game when this fool started acting foolish. I don’t have compassion for him. I use him as an example of no matter what you have a ni88a will be a ni88a.

I’m surprised Monica’s man allows her to even communicate with C Murder.

Charles says:

@18

Thats a joke i use when speaking to my sister i threw some humor into there

Naima says:

black women continue to “enable” thugs when they continue to support them like this no matter what they do.

Daisy says:

@Ice ummmm at what point in time did Mia say what he did was right? She did NOT defend his actions at all. We must have read a different letter.

african_dude says:

c murder needs to be in jail for a very long time..period
    he deserves no sympathy but then again the name “c murder“ speaks for itself

Daisy says:

So glad God “enables” all of us since he still loves us when we do wrong. I am sure Mia and others have let him know how DISAPPOINTED among other things they are/were with him that is still their family/friend. You can be WRONG as rain (as my gfriend would say) and I will let you know that but that does not mean I am not going to be there for you if you are a true friend/family. As parents im sure you get on your children and teach/tell them right from wrong and yet when they mess up and do it again you tell them again and discpline them etc but yet at the end of the day you what LOVE THEM!

yvonne79 says:

@icream- C Murder is a classic case of when “keeping it real” goes wrong…SMH

Charles says:

@19

Once a N**** always a N**** its not surprising to me

Charles says:

WHy is cmurder relevant??????

babysoft15 says:

LOL @ bad decision!

1. Leaving a perm in too long = Bad Decision
    2. Buying a used car w/o a warranty = Bad Decision
    3. Co-signing for a friend = Bad Decision
    4. Permanent gold teeth = Bad Decision

** Shooting & killing innocent people because you don’t like the way you’re treated at a club = Crazy Murderer (Ahhh…C-Murder)…who belongs in JAIL for EVVVVVVVVEEEEER!!

I wonder what that teenage boy’s mother thought about having to read that C-Murder was let out of jail after her son was killed for no reason…..

I have a suggestion MiaX fade back into obscurity!!

Krysi J says:

Krysi holla at ya girl..lol
    —————————————-

*walking up to the podium with Daisy to except the “Know a lil something every now and then and always check for facts first” award*

ACCEPTANCE SPEECH:

Man down….

Code 10….

HOLLLAHH!

*dueces*

Daisy says:

LOL@Krsyi I see you didnt start off with the usual I want to thank my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ..lol

Divinebrown says:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A NICE WHITE MAN FROM THE BURBS!!!!!

*GASPING*

Krysi J says:

——————————————————-

Well you know like Jada said on the BET awards about dem rappers accepting their awards and Thanking JESUS..

“Some things you should just thank your MANAGEMENT for and keep it moving”…LMAO!

I ain wanna send the wrong message to da kids ya feel me, LOL!

eastpointvet says:

sure i maybe would have some passion if he didnt kill my cousin but i dont. even if he is in jail his 3 kids can still communicate with him. there is no communicating with my cousin

Hey DB

@Krysi I loved when Will and Jada hosted that yr. Her article in Ebony this month is good.

Shauny says:

I loved Mia from No Limit. I hear her plea but I also saw the video on Friday. That was just a mess. He is too old to be out there that reckless because he didn’t want to be patted down in a club. Luckily no one was hurt in this instance (I heard the gun jammed) but then went on to be involved in yet another shooting which someone was killed. I wasn’t there so I don’t know if he did it or not but he put himself in these situations so he’s yet to learn his lesson.

Oh, and last time I checked Mia and C-Murder were from Louisiana not Georgia.

SMH @ some of these comments though.

shay1 says:

DB – aint Charles a fool! LOL! LOL!

Hey Shauny

Smokie says:

I’m completely tired of black women holding thugs up.

Krysi J says:

Yea Will and Jada showed out that year, matter fact thats the best BET awards to date in my book.

Anyhoo….I knew we were right LOL!

SMALONE says:

GOOD PERSON MIA ASS!!

chat bout says:

“I’m also asking readers to have some compassion for his three beautiful daughters who are teenagers who read blogs”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    compassion mi bloodclot. is that the same compassion he had for the teen who life he cut down.how cute they like to read blogs. well read this ” your papa is a “KILLER”

SMALONE says:

@ chat bout lmao!! you think she is reading these comments. if she is she owe’s us an apology! dummy!

Daisy says:

@Krysi I loved when Mo hosted the 1st time and I cant wait to HOLLA and laugh at Jamie at the end of the month. He said nobody is off limits so I am ready to see what jokes he makes about the Chrianna situation..lol

Shauny says:

What up Daisy! I’m all late, had to go back and throw my .02 into the Lebron comments (his sore loser azz).

Krysi – I agree that Will and Jada also with the Monique when she did the Crazy in Love dance (is that the one where Rick James was like “it’s Rick James biotch”?). Those were the best shows.

Who hosted last year? I don’t even remember, they were forgettable I guess.

Divinebrown says:

Shay….I think Charles is on to something?

What chu thank? *LMAO*

Krysi J says:

@ Daisy

Imma kick Jamie azz..LOL

iscream says:

Nobody can host an award show like

DRUM ROLLLLLLLLL PLEASSSSEEEEE

Chris Rock!

Krysi J says:

———————————————————-

Oh yea I forgot about the one Monique hosted! I liked that one too!

shay1 says:

DB – you know I feel about that……….lol! :)

attorneymom says:

@ Naima #1, I concur with you 100%. Why didn’t he think about his 3 girls when busted caps up in people’s azzes?

Global Grind posted a link to Rhemy Ma spitting rhymes from he jail. I asked her to spit somes rhymes about how her children are doing.

Join the Alliance Against Punk Azz Parents.

attorneymom says:

Please excuse the typos. I am typing from the blackberry, which I hate.

Daisy says:

@Ice Chris can be dry at times but I do like him.

@Krysi Jamie is a FOOL! I listen to his radio show once its uploaded on youtube. I have always been a FAN of his..lol

Well now I have to decide if I believe her or my lying eyes when I read that interview with his ALLEGED wife. The verdict….I’m just not that into it. All these entertainment types lie and magazines told as many lies back in the day as blogs do today. Or she could be lying. Who knows or cares? The fact remains that Monica was with a seriously deranged dude. More than one.

I’m sure Mia loves “Corey” and his family, but the rest of us ain’t got to love him or care about his poor children reading a blog. It was his job to care about that. His actions have brought on the ridicule. He thought shootin into crowds was cute and our disdain is just one of many consequences for that type of activity. Monica may not like that we tear her down for her taste in men, but that is what comes with being a public figure who dates multiple murderous thugs. What can you do?

Kat says:

lmao @ off the chain charles!!

mia x was the isht though….now i’m going to have to pull out her cd!

Krysi J says:

Damn BIRD, I ain never read you going hard in a comment like that before.

you sound so… *in Kanye’s voice* “HeartleEEsSSs” LOL!

And everybody has been with a man of bad choice….at least one IDIOT has made you REGRET a portion of your time wasted in LIFE. I don’t know what C-murder was thanking, but he had it all Mia, Master P worked his but off to make sure that ENTIRE family ATE….the least he could have did was stayed outta trouble and stay positive. He threw away his freedom off dumb shyt…if anything Im SAD for the dude, but only if he sincerely regrets the crimes he committed. Why would he wasted that type of opportunity, Its niCcahs on the street right now doing shyt cuz they have to, but would kill to be in the position C-murder was in and leave that thug shyt behind. SMH…..what excuse can that man have, that people will except?

attorneymom says:

@ Bird, you are the woman. You just broke it down. Niggaology 101.

attorneymom says:

Sidebar: Thugging is not a wise career choice. To all the thugs, read Proverbs 1 in its entirety.

dj_dceezy says:

The BIGGEST MAMA, MIA WHATS UP ON SUM NEW TRACKS!!!! WE WAITING ON THAT!

Daisy says:

Bird Mia clarified the marriage issue and I don’t tear Monica down for who she dates that’s her choice

I was waiting to see what you were going to say lol

dallas214 says:

Allot of yall are quick to say Monica is not relevant, atl hoodrat, e.t.c…..yet are so quick to jump ya A$$ in a Monica thread and comment. Youve made your point…MOVE ON!I hope Monica doesnt pay this IGNORANCE any attention…hell I guess when they stop talkin bout ya, then you got a prob Mo…TBOZ was right, who sits at a computer and be negative all day? UGH! Get a life

Daisy Says:

I was waiting to see what you were going to say lol
    *************************************************
    Hey I could say the article clears it up for me. Neither one matters. As for Monica’s choice of men it’s such a tasty topic one can’t help but speak on it. Ain’t that what we do over here? If it is any consulation my own man is a (mostly) reformed thug whose past would make your head spin. While he couldn’t get none of this back then I’m lovin his working class thug thizzle right now. I’m hoping Monica has a similar situation with Rodney.

pointhimout says:

mia x, no matter what you say about C-Murder, we dont care if the party dont stop, got nuttin but time to let the beat knock, rock it to the east, shake it to west……

i done phucked up them lyrics but that was my shyt back in the day. people do make mistakes and believe me, we all have had a moment in our life we now look back on and say ‘wtf was i thinking?’ sure, most of us didn’t kill anybody, but im just sayin.

i dont believe in the institution of marriage. or is that I dont believe marriages will work? either way, who cares. marriages fall apart, and people date. i think monica being with him on right after he was spotted leaving dinner with his wife would make this a lil more interesting. they dated, it was fun, it ended, both have moved on.

mix X, who you tryna see bytch actin like ya know me….I pitty you, and ya whole crew….awh, time to break out the cassettes….

make em say uhhhhhhh, uhhhhh, put that gun down-da-down down…

pointhimout says:

DEAD, @ Charles #13. OMG. funny funny funny. but u know what; we like who we like. remember that couple bobby and whitney? you have janet with jermaine. phuck it, the jury’s still out on that one. maybe cuz ive always been TEAM MONICA i’m always giving her a pass.

we see her ish on the surface cuz she’s the star and he aint. we dont know what he does to take care of that family. how many regular couples we know of and the woman makes the most money, the man is there and they are still one big happy family???? i dont think it’s the case for monica. i think she got it and holdin her man down in the process. she’s loving unconditionally and being supportive in his career aspirations. isn’t that we all want in our mates?

but coulda married a white man and lived in the suburbs???? lolololol.

pointhimout says:

***a different case for monica*** dont stone me.

Krysi J says:

————————————————————

Tell IT!…..Monica may not have made the best choices in romance but she has made awsome decisions for her life—she’s not a damn crackhead, or a prostitute shyt. She undoubtedly set her goals high and accomplished many of them and Im sure she has plenty more to do. I’ve always been a fan of real people….people who don’t feel ashamed to live their life despite of what the public thinks….She sings raw material in her songs, her own experiences, thats why she relates to so many people. Another thing you can say about Monica is that she has grown…just like Mary J. Blidge, like Keyshia Cole….AND.she makes a huge effort to keep it classy. Though it may be in her roots to act a fool in the eyes of millions like some folk..*side eyeing Whitney and Bobby* you can tell that she doesn’t want to be that person. Yall know how I feel about IMPERFECT HUMAN BEINGS, they’re just like us…people trying to live their lives. We have had stories that are far worse than Monica’s posted in the comments, but we trip out about celebrity shyt, like they are any different.

allas214 Says:

************************************************************

I totally agree.

attorneymom says:

It’s just one of them days!!!

Daisy says:

*side eye to Sandra*..lol You tear down who you want to just so happens Monica is not on your shyt list..lol

I have always been a fan of Monica’s. I like when people are true to themselves and she has always come off as real to me. Plus she can SANG! Get it Mo!

na na says:

why is monica name even brought up she has nothing to do with what he did yall just love bringing people past up. she had nothing too do with him shooting that club up an there is nothing wrong with sending love too some one u care an know tha aing god an neither are we so stop trying too act like it if god forgiven him so should u!!!! but i forgot how can u forgive sum one elses mistakes if u havent forgiven yours or looked at your past mess! ya an all yall have made mistakes but yall don’t look at yall own yall surely are quick too spot sum one elses aren’t u. ANY WAY LOVE U MONICA IT’S YOUR PAST THAT’S WHY IT’S CALLED PAST CONTINUE TO MOVE ON WITH THA FURTURE DON’T LET THESE NEGETIVE PEOPLE GET U DOWN U HAVE POSTIVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE YOUR BACK BUT MOST OF ALL GOD GOT YOUR BACK AN HE’S BIGGER THAN ALL OF US HE THA ONLY JUDGE WHO CAN JUDGE US! REMEMBER THAT LOVE YA MUCH! ILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK AN WILL CONTINUE TOO PRAY FOR U AN YOUR FAMILY.