GUESS WHO?

Who is this Grammy Winning singer disguised under heavy makeup for a movie role? If you guessed Eminem, you’re close!

See who it is after the break!

Photos: INF DAILY

14 Responses to “GUESS WHO?”

spongebobfan says:

she or her corn ball husband dont want it wih eminem…..BUT he needs to get her name out his mouth, we get it Em, you smashed, but she married now dude…

melinla says:

WTH!

katgirl33 says:

That’s Mariah! LOL

katgirl33 says:

LMAO SpongeBob!

Mspeng says:

It’s not for a movie role. It’s for her music videofor her song Obsessed where she’s dissing Eminem.

miamore73 says:

She looks really good. Marriage is so working for her. She’s not so Ms. Piggy anymore. Hair is smaller less makeup or more of a better makeup I don’t know.

Daisy says:

@sponge I don’t believe Em. I always believed MC. She aint even sleep with Nick until after they said I do per BOTH of them.

Shauny says:

I knew it was Mariah after doing about 3 double takes.

I also don’t believe Em hit Mariah. I think he was lying to get people talking. He is slightly obsessed with her for some reason…maybe because she wouldn’t let him hit.

sponge…those corny mofos generally be the ones that lay people OUT when they are stepped to. I learned that watching UFC. I think Em couldn’t hang with Nick in a fight.

LadyJustice says:

sandra u are out of the LOOP. lmao this is for her Obsessed single. shooting the video

spongebobfan says:

***************************************
    I’m with you on that, i meant a verbal fight….yeah nick can take Em down in a fight all day…

spongebobfan says:

i dunno i believe Em did SOMETHING with mariah 1st base ? 2nd base? third? who knows but this started somewhere

iscream says:

I heard from more than one source MiMi has a serious drinking problem. I remember when she was on Wendy she came with her own bottles and glasses.

I don’t find it hard to believe Em hit it. She probably regretted it after.. Deny, deny, deny.

Oh but wait she said she only slept with 2 men her whole life. :rofl:

SunnyPA says:

I’m scarin’ myself … I thought she looks HAWT as a man.

licia says:

i can’t wiat for the video. it’s gonna be funny.

i am so surprised that after all these years feminem is still talking about that . i mean i thought only women held on for that long. this happened in 2002 and he’s still mad ? come on. mariah must got that fire in between her legs to keep a fool talking about it almost 8 years later lmao