NO SWEEP!

To everyone who said the Lakers would sweep the Orlando Magic: how does Dwight Howard’s A** taste now?

You should have known the Lakers couldn’t sweep the Magic on their own home floor.

Anyway, as most of you know, our baby Dwight poured in 21 points and snatched down 14 rebounds to help his team spank Kobe Bean and the Lakers 108-104 last night in Orlando.

Game 4 is on Thursday night and the Magic will win that one too.

Watching the slaughter at courtside were the usual suspects, Tiger Woods, Ludacris, Omarion, Lil Wayne, Spike Lee, and others.

Lil Wayne looks like he has a garbage disposal in his mouth

MORE pics after the break!

Rap mogul Ludacris

Struggling R&B singer Omarion gets a silly string shower courtesy of the Magic mascot

Detail of golf sensation Tiger Woods custom Nikes with small white and red roses

Photos: Getty Images

50 Responses to “NO SWEEP!”

babysoft15 says:

I agree Sandra his mouth just looks like it STINKS!! He needs to go get that mess taken out of his mouth…it’s just not attractive, nor is he…so I guess they go hand and hand!!

spongebobfan says:

YES GO MAGIC, im so happy

kcicero says:

Go Magic, I hate Kobe and the lakers!

@ lil Wayne no comment…

wiggy2272003 says:

love Tigers kicks

Naima says:

I heard a Lil Wayne song on the radio this morning, and I just don’t get the hype. I turned off the radio and put on C Span. Morning radio sucks these days, they really shouldn’t play that crap early in the morning, don’t nobody wanna start their day with that minstrel mess

I hope that gives them the confidence to kick their butts again. Go Magic!

Hey kcicero!!! Long time no see girly.

God forgive me for loving a ghetto fabulous drug addict, but Wayney is my boo boo. I even dream about him from time to time. For real. There’s a brain behind the cloud of cough syrup.

mizzdallas says:

GM!

I agree Naima, thats why I stop listening to Rickey Smiley in the morning and boring azz K104fm, I havent listen morning radio in loooong time!

Of course magic was gonna win on there home turf! but best to believe Kobe and the Lakers are going to win! Now all I have to do is call that bish Vanessa to make sure she is going to “ryde ole boi” lol!

wiggy2272003 says:

although I don’t find him attractive Bird I agree about his brain. Actually I find thats why a lot of smart and/or sensitive people become addicted to drugs. you know ignorance is bliss.

Daisy says:

@Mizz I still listen to Rickey Smiely when the music gets to HOOD I will turn to Steve for a min or two.

@Bird I agree there is a brain behind the syrup!

GO MAGIC!

ELove says:

Ms. Sandra… ‘our baby Dwight’ What you say???
    I have you know that y’all baby already HAS a Baby-Mama that we KNOW of LOL LOL

2bme says:

u know i try and stay quiet about that damn gremlin, but i’m done. I am so sick of these ignorant azz rappers and their grills. The fools don’t even realize it started in slavery but are promoting it…if i met him i’d have to slap him

Daisy says:

@Elvoe a baby mama that he keeps on the low at that..lol

iscream says:

Okay, D Howard isn’t the best looking thing to me but I likey what I’m seeing in those shorts. Got me a lil flustered seeing the outprint of his manhood.

What is that on the side of lil waynes mouth? Does he have a lip ring?

Tiger Sneakers are the business. I am feeling them.

mizzdallas says:

who is DWights babymama..? Plz share

ELove says:

@Daisy
    Lets take it ONE STEP further (Shall we…)
    A Baby-Mama that HIS very religious Parents FORCED HIM to keep on the Lo (Hush-Hush that is)
    LMAO

wiggy2272003 says:

@ 2bme Wow I did not no nor never hear anything like that. Please explain.

Daisy says:

@Mizz his baby mama use to dance for the magic and heat

@Elove I hear ya..lol

Daisy says:

@Ice I could say D Howard is cuter than Jay but I wont go there with you today..LMAO I kid I kid..lol

Divinebrown says:

Can we get morning wood with Dwight Howard…mmmmm mmmmm he sholl looks good to me!!

Why does Luda look like he just had his wisdom teeth removed? He’s still my boo though! lol

Shauny says:

Well his brain must go on pause during sexual intercourse because all of these kids he’s popping out is just dumb. What if these chicks were telling them they had AIDS instead of they were pregnant. Stupid fool

iscream says:

I knew I should’ve threw a disclaimer on that comment, lmao.

Jay isn’t the best looking thing but he is one of the sexiest. D Howard is a little on the goofy side.

anti-PC says:

Auntie I beg you…stop posting close-up pics of the living dead! Li’l Wayne is awful to look upon.

eastpointvet says:

sandra rubbed off on me i was calling him kobe bean all last night lol

Jahvonna says:

GO LAKERS- KOBE IS A GOOD BALL PLAYER!

They let Orlando win so there will be a game seven. Its all about money and the NBA will make more if there are 7 games opposed to 4. I heard NBA tix were down this season.

2bme says:

quick history lesson for the day..@wiggy ;)

after the long voyage on slave ships, many africans lost their teeth through rot and decay. to catch a better price for them,those who were selling them would outfit their mouths with gold. What was done then to demean many of our ancestors..we willingly do today..like i said lil Wayne is an idiot and every grill wearing fool with him will get no respect from me.(hell they aren’t the only fools)

2bme says:

Divine he did just have them pulled..he tweeted about it a few days ago

wiggy2272003 says:

thanks 2be

Divine, thats a helluva hawk eye you got!

Divinebrown Says:

*****************************************

A loyal reader has promised to email me some locker room pics of Dwight wearing nothing but a towel around his waist! :)

Jahvonna says:

Orlando won its 1st game and won by 4..lets do a recap and
    see how many points Lakers have been winning by…
    NBA FINALS
    No. 1 L.A. Lakers vs. No. 3 Orlando

Game 1 — Lakers 100, Magic 75 (RECAP | BOX)
    Game 2 — Lakers 101, Magic 96 (OT) (RECAP | BOX)
    Game 3 — Magic 108, Lakers 104 (RECAP | BOX)

Oh yeah, KOBE still OUT SCORED Howard by ten points!

mizzdallas Says:
    who is DWights babymama..? Plz share

************************************************

You already know she’s LSLH.

iscream Says:

**********************************************

Has anyone ever told you that you have an overactive imagination?

shay1 says:

Iscream – what you see?

Baby momma huh? Well ok!

iscream says:

Lmao @ Sandra tell me you don’t see that.
    I’m looking fwd to seeing those towel shots.

Daisy says:

@Sandra actually you are wrong this time his baby mama is NOT LSLH! Nice try though..lol

wiggy2272003 says:

izzdallas Says:
    who is DWights babymama..? Plz share

************************************************

You already know she’s LSLH.

Sandra thats a what not a who.

luvly1957 says:

Auntie, pls post those pics ASAP!!! I admit when the Magic was playing da Cavs I was not a fan (I’m from Cleveland) but I do LOVE me some Dwight.

Lil Weezey needs to stay off da syrup and use lots of condoms.

Shauny says:

If his baby mama was LSLH……so?

wiggy2272003 says:

agreed again Shauny and while I don’t agree I understand why Sandra and others have a problem with light skin. It’s been an issue historically but why so much disdain for long hair? If somemone takes care of their hair and it grows long what in hell is wrong with that? put aside all the weave **** cuz people of all shades do that.

Daisy Says:

**********************************************

Is she LSSH?

izzdallas Says:
    who is DWights babymama..? Plz share

Sandra Rose Says:
    You already know she’s LSLH.

wiggy2272003 Says:
    Sandra thats a what not a who.

************************************************

I answered her question indirectly. :)

luvly1957 Says:

****************************************************************

Now she wants to charge me for the locker room pics of Dwight. :( So I’m taking up a collection. Who’s in with me? I take PayPal.

Daisy says:

@sandra let google be your friend..lol That is how I found her pics..lol

wiggy2272003 says:

lol @ daisy

miamore73 says:

It makes the whole serious more interesting when the Lakers let them win at least one. I knew the Magic would win last night. Lakers will take the Championship in Game 5.

PREDICTION!!!

lovejoy1 says:

@ Naimi- OK- i just dont get it.. besides I cant understand for the life of me who would want to lay down with him- ugh

attorneymom says:

I hope the Magic whip the Lakers’ azz. I sent 1 Samuel 17 to Dwight Howard on twitter. I hope his behind reads it. You can follow me on three different twitter accounts: attorneymom, punkazzparents and clubsavoyga.

Sidebar: I actually hate twitter, but Gina (WAOD) got me on twitter.

@ Sandra, at least Tameka Raymond sent me 2 tweets and you won’t even let me know you see my tweet shout outs to you. I am hurt.

candycane says:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy they won, but it was DEFINITELY was not an easy win. I was so mad that they kept missing every friggin shot during the 4th – but so did the Lakers, lotta back and forth with the rebounds.

Deee Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite!!! I still want the Lakers to win, but in game 7 in double OT

Daisy says:

Sandra you aint slick cutting Chris out the pic with Omarion…lol Give it up turn it loose..lol

Hottie76 says: