PICS: Snoop Dogg, Young Jeezy, Yung Joc, Gucci Mane @ Velvet Room

Young Jeezy looking sexy at the Velvet Room on Sunday

Snoop Dogg

This past Sunday was a good night to meet the ballers since they were all in the house at the Velvet Room, where the motto is “What recession?” Rappers Snoop Dogg, Young Jeezy, Yung Joc and Gucci Mane and their crew were poppin’ bottles like it was going out of style!

Gucci Mane and Snoop also premiered their new track at the Velvet Room on Sunday night. You can listen to it here courtesy of Nahright. They say Gucci is going at Jeezy on this track. But if that was true, would Jeezy be there just chillin’?

My source tells me he never saw so many pretty women — not groupies — fine women! The recession isn’t affecting everybody as you can tell from these pics courtesy of your boy Prince Williams and his team at ATLPICS.net!

Scrumptious and stylish flavor from Decatur

MORE pics after the break!

Yung Joc and Gucci Mane

Jeezy and Snoop Dogg

Is it just me or does Gucci Mane suddenly look handsome all cleaned up?

Gucci Mane

Young Jeezy

Comedian Kevin Hart

Photos by ATLPics.net

36 Responses to “PICS: Snoop Dogg, Young Jeezy, Yung Joc, Gucci Mane @ Velvet Room”

Krysi J says:

There is ONE thing they ALL have in common in this post…

Dey high azz hell.

PAGESINADIARY says:

young jeezy is sexy no where to me. he looks like he has smokers breath!

melinla says:

Is it just me or does Gucci Mane suddenly look handsome all cleaned up? – *****It’s just you****

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 16th, 2009 at 12:59 pm and filed under Business women, – *****Seriously, business women??? Where???****

dakotab says:

I can’t stomach ATLANTA every week, it’s like black folks are playing NEGRO REINDEER GAMES (handbags, cars and bull****). Everyone tries so hard.

I was about to skip over this until I saw:

***************************

You’re kidding right? Aren’t most groupies pretty? Do all those hands reaching up for Gucci’s money belong to ugly women? I think not.

iscream says:

Sandra,

I heard a song this morning with Jezzy dissing Gucci Mane & I know it was about him because he said his name several times in the song.

The ballers were out? Kevin Hart, Gucci (fake jewels) Mane? Are you serious? I guess when the biggest name in the house is a rapper turned reality star nobody has anything to worry about. LMAO

Charles says:

Gucci mane looks slow, jeezy is swagtastic, the local whores look nice as usual, snoop dog needs to find himself into a retirement home

iscream says:

I forgot to add I think the two ladies in the pic look nice. Hair, makeup, clothes very well put togerher. Pretty young ladies.

Why did you say scrumptious? I don’t need that visual. I guess this is your type. At least you have good taste.

Hey Bird.

eastpointvet says:

nope but jeezy got a track going at gucci and oj juice man called 23/24 so that will make bday bash interesting

Krysi J says:

Damn Charles don’t do Snoop like that…LOL!

Well if there is beef between Gucci and Jeezy on WAX, Im glad no one had any words IN PERSON, and from now on, I don’t wanna hear shyt about it a nicCah ain BOUT what he be tom BOUT! Anyway, Im sure Gucci gotta kick outta being their period, especially since Jeezy and BMF set him up to get killed and he killed one of their homies in the process and GOT OFF! Now he’s at the VELVET room poppin bottles with the best of em’ huh???….

Ain nothing to be said really. That alone speaks VOLUMES.

Krysi J says:

Oh yea and the females are cute as well…I like the outfit on the left.

Daisy says:

dakotab Says:

I am sure that should read SOME people try to hard. Folks love to stay dissing and taking shot at the A like they don’t have groupies and wannabes in each and every city. I could care less about a handbag or car no matter what city I lived in.

Daisy says:

@Krysi thats the outfit I don’t like..lol

Charles says:

@DAISY

YOU AINT NEVER LIED

Im curious, what are gucci manes and jeezys record sales like???? how do they finance this lifestyle, DRUGS?????

SHANIASMOMMA says:

aww!,,,she wants people to think that LV is real, NOT ! …pure replica all day

mizzdallas says:

Gucci Mane looks like an overweight hyena! Jeezy NOT sexy at all, there is NOTHING remotely sexy about Jeezy not even his money! Young Joc looks like MR. POTATO HEAD! and well Kevin Hart is a midget!

Off topic:

Anybody see that “DoughBoy Movie” on EBT last night Tia Mowry husband was in it, but I didnt watch it I was too busy

Charles says:

Ok i googled, Gucci mane is a flop on the rap charts which mneans a ASTRONOMICAL flop on the hot 100, he must be into drugs to afford his lifestyle, now on to jeezy

Charles says:

Jeezy has better chart positions than gucci mane but his sales are nothing serious………

ELove says:

Gucci is So Icey !!!
    And Gucci & Juice Man is BANGING HARD here in the Chi

iscream says:

BANGIN HARD IN THE CHI… as in gang banging?

@ Charles, Jeezy does Gold & Platinum numbers – and that is with his ALBUM sales, not no iTune downloads, so thats decent for a Rapper nowadays. Still, we already know Jeezy had his hands in many ‘pots’ (Da Snowman – hello??)

I LOVED the cute little jumper the girl on the left is wearing. Very cute look!

And yes Kyrsi, we all know Gucci Mane’s story…I think its interesting they can hang in the same building and be cool. Glad they ain’t tryin to do nothing stupid (yet).

Krysi J says:

Yeah Gucci Mane is more underground than Jeezy right now…which is why most southerners are feeling him….We always feel you until you sign a major deal and try to cross over…thats when you make less dough if ya ask me. Indipendent, like Lil Boosie and how Plies (used to be) when you are in DEMAND….you are getting major bread without all those percentages getting deducted from your check. who the hell is paying $50,000 – $75,000 for a niccah to do a 30 minute show cuz he platinum…..GTFOH! Underground niccahs are promoter’s dream (like Plies said) and they book MORE shows!! We in a recession, ain nobody got money to throw away on RICH folks, for a concert that may not even SELL those HIGH priced tickets you gotta try and get most of your money back out of.

ELove says:

@iscream
    REALLY, everybody is playing Gucci & Juice Man CUTZ !!!
    I went to Walgreens the other day and they was playing “I’m Booming, I’m Banking” over the in-store speakers LOL

Krysi J says:

Remember when they put Mystikals business in the streets after he got cased up raping that gurl and for not paying taxes…they posted up his royalties for “Danger” I think that was the name of his biggest album right?? Well he went platinum….now mind you CD’s cost mostly $15 unless its the first week of sales at $10….Explain to me how out of at least 15 or 10 million dollars this man only got a $800,000 check???? Yea da industry gets all in ya azz about dat money….those advances gotta get paid back, those videos come outta your own dough…. its crazy! I would never sign a major deal and unless it was a Master P deal…….cuz that kind of deal gets you set for life like those bloodsucking industry folks get off YOUR SHYT!

ELove says:

^^^
    AGREE and I’ll add:
    The Industry DEVOURS non-formally educated, no serious-n-real parental guidance, non-advice having relatives and pretty-much DESPERATE for STARDOM individuals ON THE REGULAR !!!

notnice says:

wat ever that girl in the red dress is a big time groupee she be at the club every night besides shes proud of her fake lv bag. poor girl she has nothing to put in that flat bag lmao. but they r cute bird heads in there mom and pop five dollar outfits.you go girls

Krysi J says:

———————————————————

Well the $5 outfit on the left is cute, and apparently affordable. Its funny that chicks can wear the cheapest shyt and look better than the hoez on Rapper’s and B-ballers puzzy payroll.

wiggy2272003 says:

proud of her fake lv bag poor girl has nothing to put in that flat bag

*DEAD*

eastpointvet says:

@krysi
    mystical didnt make any money because he didnt own his publishing so without that you really not gonna make no long term money off what you record. jeezy got endorsements and platinum album sales so he good. gucci got a lil change because his underground buz was so big to be independant the majors offered him a pretty good couple million dollar advance so he got decent change.

Krysi J says:

Eastpoint….?? I know.

Thats why I said a “MAster P deal”…Master P owns all his masters, da friend’s masters, da churrin masters, da brothers, and mysticals….so yea

I get it.

Krysi J says:

And Jeezy is good, I didn’t say he wasn’t…..I was just saying Gucci straight too, but that was directed at whoever pulled up his record sales.

leat says:

Gucci Mane kinda handsome…its just you or the alcohol! theres a diss trac out there supposedly Jeezy dissing Gucci and OJ, i havent heard it yet! LOVE Kevin Hart!

dj_dceezy says:

NO WAY jeezy and Gucci in same club @ same time… Birthday Bash its gunna be DRAMA!!!!!!!

pointhimout says:

this ATL scene is so wack maybe cuz many of us have been here forever. it’s probalby just as wack in chicago houston or anywhere else. me no likey though. it’s like the players ball every week instead of once a year now.

2 Pingbacks

[…] It is. He was there promoting his new song with Gucci Mane, who was also in attendance. What kinda awkward ******** is that? You can see Snoop hear Gucci’s name and realize what he […]

[…] out, Snoop Dogg was in the house. He and Gucci were pushin’ their new joint the same night as Sandra Rose flicks attest. That Jizzle guy got chutzpah, no? […]