Usher’s new woman revealed?

Radaronine.com just posted this pic of the chick seen accompanying Usher into his hotel at 1:00 am this morning. Apparently, Usher was also spotted out & about with this chick in Malibu on June 2, stopping into several stores in the Country Mart.

Well, I guess the plot thickens. This explains why Usher isn’t following his wife, Tameka Foster’s tweets, on his Twitter page (I wondered about that).

It also helps us understand why Usher left his wife’s bedside and flew back to Atlanta without her after she suffered a cardiac arrest during that botched lipo surgery in Brazil earlier this year.

Maybe the break up rumors that have been swirling around Atlanta for months now are indeed true?

And if they are true, I’m sure we’ll be hearing from Tameka soon. It’s not like her to hold her tongue on such matters… That is, unless she signed a pre-nup that included a gag clause. That would be most unfortunate for all of us, not just Tameka.

Usher and Tameka have two sons together. They were wed on August 3, 2007 in a private ceremony in Atlanta after calling off their July 2007 nuptials due to an illness.

83 Responses to “Usher’s new woman revealed?”

attorneymom says:

Sandra, now that I have come out of anonymity, can I register under another screen name??? : – )

Charles says:

Tameka said usher didn’t have a twitter account and I really don’t think that’s ushers new anything, I understand he has a storied past but I really don’t know what to think, I am also shocked u showed her this on twitter, she ignored it from what I saw

@attorneymom

Just curious my father is a attorney =)

Liyah74 says:

Out with the old and in with the new. Tameka Raymond is sadly losing this battle of her marriage. You reap what you sow.

@ attorneymom:

You can change your username in your WordPress account under nickname. Then under “Display name publicly as” select the new name.

Charles Says:
    Tameka said usher didn’t have a twitter account

*********************************************

He didn’t at that time, but he has a Twitter now. He posted pics of himself and Ashton Kutcher together. Plus, his publicist Simone Smalls is following him. So that’s him.

Liyah74 Says:

********************************************

I feel bad for her. She’s been through alot.

Charles says:

@sandra

She is really sweet, people discredit her but she is incredibly nice so I feel bad if this is true she deserves happiness HAVING SAID THAT

Is it possible the tameka raymond account on twitter is fake

Charles Says:
    @sandra

She is really sweet, people discredit her but she is incredibly nice

******************************************************************

That is her Twitter page. I stopped following her because, in my opinion, she hasn’t changed a bit. But I’m glad you think she’s so nice and sweet.

attorneymom says:

I have a sensitive spot for marriages. I hope this story is not true.

@ Sandra, thanks.

Daisy says:

I like ole girls shoes

imajin says:

@11
    She got those same damn shoes on in the last picture

Kymystry says:

I love the shoes … and I’d be rocking them more than once my dag on self … shoot .. let me look on ebay for some knock offs … lol

Nix says:

I don’t think anyone expected the Usher/Tameka thing to last. Not that I wished anything bad, you just knew like we all knew that the Lisa Marie/Michael Jackson marriage wasn’t going to last.

Sandra, I thought you had love for Tameka. Anyway, I don’t doubt Usher cheats on his wife. That doesn’t mean they aren’t still together.

buddapecan says:

I guess Ursh couldn’t leave the light-skin-curly hair alone? *shrug*

Daisy says:

@Attymom I saw you blast Amber on global grind..lol

Hey Bird!

Liberty says:

LOL@Tameka being nice and sweet. Anyhoo, Usher sure makes sure he’s caught with other women. I’ve never seen any pics of him with his boytoy in Peachtree Corners. I’m not buying it.

Bird Says:
    Sandra, I thought you had love for Tameka.

************************************************************

I did too. Until she came for me on her Twitter page a couple of weeks back. Nobody noticed it because I handled it privately and she squashed it privately. But that’s when I stopped following her tweets.

Liberty Says:
    LOL @ Tameka being nice and sweet. Anyhoo, Usher sure makes sure he’s caught with other women. I’ve never seen any pics of him with his boytoy in Peachtree Corners.

***********************************************************

What do you know about Peachtree Corners? Email me. :)

uddapecan Says:
    I guess Ursh couldn’t leave the light-skin-curly hair alone? *shrug*

***************************************************************

Dare I say, she’s definitely a downgrade from Tameka.

Daisy says:

Sandra so do you or dont you have a twitter page I am so confused and it doesnt take much..lol

Oh lord now Usher is on the DL and has a boytoy I tell you nobody is safe..lol

Daisy says:

@sandra I dont know who started the RUMOR that “light skin good/long hair = CUTE” drives me BATTY! I love my LSLH sisters Lord knows I do but that alone does NOT make all of them cute *sighs*

FYI I hate the term good hair but felt it was needed in this case to make my point

masonmom says:

im sorry but just becuz she’s dark skin she is NOT cute! she was never all that to begin wit. yes i am light skin wit medium length hair but not all LSLH sista’s are cute either. stop it wit the school daze theme! she got 2 kids by him anywayz so trust she wont be broke!

Daisy says:

@mason that is NOT the general assumption most dark skin women (no I am not one but I feel their pain) are told they are cute to be dark and for the record I dont think Tameka is dark skin anyway I would say brown. I will also go on record as saying I dont think Tameka looks as bad as some ppl make it seem. Her color was never an issue to me cause Chilli was far from light as well.

Krysi J says:

Well, I neva really liked what the media led me to believe about her and Usher hooking up while she was married and him firing his mother over her was the last straw for me as a fan. I don’t like HER IMAGE, the person that people have portrayed her to be I’m not fond of at all….this being said, I can agree with what goes around comes around, but I hope Usher knows that the same thing will come back around for him as well. If he doesn’t want to be with her, there is no need to be disrespectful(if this rumor is has any truth to it that is), he should just file for a divorce. Something is up doe, because I don’t wanna believe Usher would play with his money like that, infidelity is not pretty in the court room during a divorce….she would clean him out! So there has to be an explanation for this chick…unless he has his paperwork on point like Tyrese, maybe Tameaka isn’t entitled to any alimony or million dollar payoffs until after they have been married for a certain amount of time?

Daisy says:

@Krysi did he wins points back from you once he re hired his mother? Usher is on record as saying he can be an azz as well. I cant believe I am about to hit the streets on a friday night and I am sleepy as all get out..lol

Krysi J says:

Well my mother called me a BLACK bytch, and THAT I shall remain (only in the most positive way possible LMAO)….far as I am concerned I am black as tar, weather that be the case or not. My mother tried to hurt me by calling me that, but she only made me EMBRACE it. Im proud to be dark skinned, cuz I am cute….and I have nothing against LSLH females, I just don’t give them as much credit as people blinded by the shades of negro, give them. I could careless, until I get discriminated against by my own race about it.

Krysi J says:

@ Daisy, naw he didn’t get anymore points outta me for rehiring her, because it was already done. The fact that his mother put up with all his BS, and remained by his side, and actually DID her job WELL for all that time, and he was so quick to turn on HER for a WOMAN a MARRIED woman at that! You really can’t make up for that. I look at it like, if he did his MAMA like that, he must be ah JERK!

Mspeng says:

Krysi…just looking at your avatars, you’re not dark to me. You’re pretty brown. Now I have a girlfriend, she’s realllllly dark but homegirl is beautiful. Not for a dark skinned girl. She’s just beautiful in general and people stop her and tell her all the time. I just think it comes in all shades. I’ve seen ugly and beautiful light skinned, medium skinned and dark skinned.

Daisy says:

Mspeng very well said I have a gfriend in college who was dark here father was african but she was beauitful as all get out and rocked a fierce short haircut I hated when ppll would tell her she was cute to be dark she said she was used to it and it didn’t bother her anymore

We come n all shades n shapes and I love that about my people

Krysi J says:

———————————————————

I just don’t like to seperate myself from being black period….I don’t like saying that Im brown or whatever, I don’t want anybody to think that I feel like I am any better than anyone else because of a shade…..I WANNA BE BLACK, cuz I know what it feels like to have somebody down talk you about your skin and I just never want anybody to think that Im that type of person who cares about it. I understand what you are saying though, and you are right ….I guess I can’t help it…Im pretty defensive when it comes to that shyt. I can’t stand that shade crap, why can’t we all just be happy azz, fly azz, black people!

Hermosa says:

If he is cheatng on Tameka with this chick, it definately is a DOWN GRADE. This chick is not cute. Tameka may not be the prettiest women in the planet but she is far from ugly!

@daisy

sandra does have a twitter page bc i follow her and had multiple conversations with her on twitter. Many SR members follow her too.

Sandra Rose Says:

Bird Says:
    Sandra, I thought you had love for Tameka.

************************************************************

**********************************

Wow she must not have known you were showing her love over here. Not a good look for her as she get NO love from anyone else. Had she been nice you probably would have posted this story talking about the woman obviously works with Ursh. Oh well.

pointhimout says:

Peachtree corners? shyt, email me too. hot damn!!!! and it’s usher too? shyyyyyyttt….. please email me. and the next time you see him, text me. email me for my info.

Daisy Says:
    I hated when ppll would tell her she was cute to be dark

********************************************************

I didn’t know people could be that ignorant to make a statement like that. I have had many dark skinned friends and I never heard anyone say that to them, and they have never mentioned it to me. I guess it depends on where you were brought up.

Daisy says:

Sandra I am a southern belle and people rather some ppl are still color struck even n my own family

Hermosa thanks for clarfying that

daninicole says:

Have ya’ll ever heard folk say that about babies?
    He/she’s so cute to be a dark baby! I’m like WTF? It starts young too yall. I hear the youngins at my school telling each other they ugly cause they’re black. We gotta educate the children because if not they will grow up to be ignorant adults like some mentioned in this post!

lovezoe says:

I have had plenty of guys tell me I was “pretty for a dark skin chick”, or was I mixed with something else. I said no, I am pretty because I am pretty, plain and simple.

Daisy says:

@love do u post under other names on other sites? If not somebody has your same pic

attorneymom says:

@ Masonmom writes, “stop it wit the school daze theme!”
    ________________________

You done wrote a mouthful right there. Willie Lynch is alive and well.

@ Miss Daisy, I don’t fault Amber for the nonsense. I fault the bloggers for making this woman into a celeb because she dated Kanye West. Besides I am tired of Black folks sending the Civil Rights and Women’s Movement back a thousand years by promoting deviant social behavior. Does anyone care about the next generation?? Mr. Simmons should know better.

spongebobfan says:

im high yella and im beautiful!! why the hate on light skin chicks , i too had to be teased when i was coming up, (are you half white?) (you cant be black your so light), i was lighter than my parents so i HAD to be adopted or something, i never understood what was it with black people and the light dark thing, not i would **** someone up if they came outta pocket about my light skin its crazy

missmiami says:

I hope Usher and Tameka work it out. Marriage requires a lot of work and so often many seek Divorce without ever really trying. Tameka fight for your marriage :)

Krysi J says:

———————————————————

Its not a problem for kids…its their parents or the people around them that bring the so called difference to their attention and fukk their heads up about it. Thats why some people may be defensive, because they may have heard it all their life and they are finally in a position to say “HELL NO, there is nothing wrong with my skin”….or they are old enough to realize that they are no better than anyone else in their race and they are tired of people forcing that type of attitude on them. This subject should be DEAD…OMG, its 2009 BLACK PEOPLE WAKE DA HELL UP!!!

MsShayinGA says:

Late on this convo, but I am always told “To be dark skinned, you are pretty”. I think it is so insensitive when people say it, however I dont think the people who say it realize that the saying is negative. I just say thank you and keep it moving. I use to hate my skin tone growing up because classmates, even family members said mean things to me, but I grew to love myself and I know I am beautiful. I think we all are beautiful, no matter what shade we are. Enjoy your weekend everyone. :-)

spongebobfan says:

older blacks i was surprised that they really into the light/dark thing, i have 2 friends both sisters one light one dark, and their great aunt addressed them according to their skin tone and her “favorite” was the light one, she called her darker sister a monkey before!! i couldnt believe it

ELove says:

Faith, Trust, Self-Respect & Respect for Others are traits that one must HAVE & HAVE LIVED BY to at least have a fighting chance for a successful marriage to last… Especially one where the Male is a Big-Time Celebrity Figure

Ms. Raymond’s OWN Faults & Flaws are the determining factors in the success of her marriage (Emotionally) because we all know that success OR failure SHE’S SET FOR LIFE Financially !!!

Shauny says:

I considered myself dark skinned and my skin tone is about the same as Krysis’ (girl I can see your new pic now). People call me brown skinned, caramel, I’m just dark skinned. I have honestly never heard anyone use the phrase someone is “cute for a dark skinned person”. I think I wouldn’t have pleasant words for them because that’s foul.

I have always been comfortable with my skin tone and have NEVER felt like a light skinned person looked any better than I did because they were lighter so I guess that’s why I never do the whole LSLH debate because I holds my own down. I will agree with Daisy and the above picture is the perfect example that LSLH doesn’t always equal cute. Then again the same applies for a chocolate girl.

BTW Both Chili and Tameka are dark skinned IMO. I think Usher doesn’t discriminate, he likes all shades of black. AND…ole girl was hiding because it was 1am and she was headed to the telly and not because she didn’t want her picture taken because she isn’t looking too hot in the above pic and she isn’t hiding.

2bme says:

thats’s crazy..i used to hat how light i was and always wanted to be darker..anywho sandra i’m following you now..somebody took my name wait until i find them

Krysi J says:

———————————————————–

See, thats the type of shyt I grew up in…my mother called me that too! So if I hear somebody say it now….I’m all in their AZZes about it!! That shyt ain cool, most of my mother’s side of the family are light and their issue was dark skinned was a FLAW. I have a God brother who calls darkskinned people darkies…and it makes my fukking skin crawl to hear him pick at his friends sayin that shyt, but he is 13….so where did that come from???? Its ridiculous!! Our race always come up with some way to HATE on each other…

Liyah74 says:

Sandra that was funny how you ended your comments on twitter with Tameka. At the rate you’re going you are going to need a bodyguard and she is going to come after you.:

@TamekaRaymond I have to go now, but I’ll leave you with this: they say how you got him is how you’re going to lose him. Is that true?

@TamekaRaymond Hey, Meka (I know ur reading this) does Usher’s side piece have a name so we can address her properly? Is her name Karma?

@TamekaRaymond I asked your husband why he doesn’t follow you on Twitter and he responded “WHO?”

MsShayinGA says:

Wow @ the posts that listed their fam/friends have called dark skinned people monkeys and darkies. That is so unfortunate. The prejudicies inside our own race are much worse than those outside our race.

Krysi, the 13 year old definitely picked that up from others. Its always learned behavior. When I was a teenager, I had an 8 yr old say “with your black self” when I reprimanded her on something she did to another little girl that was around us. She was mad at me telling her not to be mean to the little girl, so her retaliatation was to say “with your black self”. I was like hmm..shes heard her mom and other people say that about me, thats why she repeated it. Very sad.

I dont think it will ever end.

MsShayinGA says:

LOL @ the twitter comments in post #51.

Daisy says:

Sponge who hated on light skin folks in this post? I am sure the knife cuts both ways but being called red or high yellow is a good thing where I come from n that’s silly to me but to each their own sorry u were teased

Krysi J says:

@MsShay

yea and its sad because they are too young for that ignorance! It may never end, but IM BLACK so BLACK, I don’t even want my bones to show up on an Xray….and I’m still that BLACK BYTCH I was called with hopes to get BLACKER before I DIE!…There iz BEAUTY in every shade and you won’t hear me complain about neither one of ‘em! Being proud keeps IGNORANT people like my Mama OUT of your life…they can’t stand a BLACK BYTCH with CONFIDENCE.

and Sandra Im surprise Tameaka ain pay somebody to follow ur azz around ATL for those comments…LOL!

Shauny says:

OMG the Meka twitter comments are hilarious. I may have to set up a twitter and follow her and Sandra.

attorneymom says:

@ Sandra, you want that azz beat. LOL. I can’t believe those are your twitter comments. Wow, mental note: don’t piss off Sandra Rose.

Charles says:

Tameka blocked sandra and said she wqas the female version of jason

Daisy says:

Wow I vote for both women to act their age and keep it moving. This seems so high school IMO

Krysi J says:

LMAO…WTF is going ON???

katgirl33 says:

……These are my confessions…….LOL

pointhimout says:

LOLOLOL omg Sandra, please stop, I beg of you. stop it. We’re gonna have to move you out of atlanta pretty soon.

pointhimout says:

my great grandmother was like that, so i know she passed that nonsense down to somebody. i cringe when i hear family say the person is evil because theyre so dark. when my grt-grandmother made the comment ‘i dont know y he married that black girl.’ she was referring to my uncle’s dark skinned wife. so we hear it a lot. i can call a redbone or some heavenly chocolate a black basturd if they piss me off.

MsShayinGA says:

@ Krysi J -

What doesnt kill us, makes us stronger. I know it had/has to hurt hearing negative comments from the person who is supposed to be your #1 fan and console you when the world is mean to you. I am glad you were able to keep your head up and turn that nagative into a positive. Keep doing your thing girl. Are you in Atlanta?

attorneymom says:

Pastor Jesse Curney brought the noise at New Mercies Christian Church.

In a nutshell, you done cried about it. You done prayed about it. Now what are you going to do about it. Selah.

Sidebar: Whether you are a light skinned black person or a dark skinned black person, Willie Lynch thinks you are both ****s. Check your birth certificate. It says either black or Negro depending on the time period. Let’s stop this nonsense. Repent from the Willie Lynch mentality in your own mind.

Anna says:

attorneymom Says:

Pastor Jesse Curney brought the noise at New Mercies Christian Church.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    I am whiter than white ppl. Not albino but pale. If I put a hat on my head noone would ever question what color I am. Yep, on my birth certificate I am Negro hear me roar.

Krysi J says:

Are you in Atlanta?

——————————–

naw, Im in FLA.

Anna, for some strange reason, I thought you mentioned you were white on here before…….maybe not?

Anna says:

My skin in white but I have always identified myself as black. When Sandra gave us the default pics I said it looked like me. lol. I married a black man but the funny thing is I have a sis who you can’t tell is mixed. She looks like an average black skin person. Her husband is white but her kids make her look like she stole them or she is the nanny. Some have blonde hair blue eyes.

@ Anna: in the next 10 years a law will be passed designating mixed blacks as biracial or mixed. It won’t be much longer because it’s sad that mixed children grow up without an identity.

attorneymom says:

Anna, still a nigga!!! : – )

Anna says:

attorneymom Says:

Anna, still a nigga!!! : – )
    ~~~
    I sure is. My parents never let us forget it either. The weird thing is that it wasn’t until after I graduated high school that some in school thought I was white. Halle Berry said it best “when I was growing up and looked in the mirror I see a little black girl”. Maybe when my dark skin sister looked in the mirror she saw a little white girl. LOL.

attorneymom says:

@ Anna, are you the Anna (Anony) from my blog, Character Corner??

@ Sandra, can you fight??? Cause you start a lot of is!!! LOL

@ Sandra, can you fight??? Cause you start a lot of *ish!!! LOL

Anna says:

attorneymom Says:

@ Anna, are you the Anna (Anony) from my blog, Character Corner??
    ~~~~
    I am guilty. I love your blog. I just left it.

attorneymom says:

Hey Anna, my sista from another father and mother.

Sidebar: You and Sam (SLC) are the only two people that pay me any attention on my blog. Thanks for all your support.

attorneymom says:

Besides who wants to come to my boring blog. I only post *ish that will help build character and feed the sole. Folks much rather talk about Rhi Rhi and Sasha/Beyonce. Sigh LOL

attorneymom says:

Besides who wants to come to my boring blog. I only post *ish that will help build character and feed the soul. Folks much rather talk about Rhi Rhi and Sasha/Beyonce. Sigh LOL

attorneymom says:

Insomnia is a b*%$#. I am going to have to see the doctor about this.

Anna says:

attorneymom Says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    Your site does feed the soul and an equal balance is needed.

texaspaine says:

IS it me or does this lady look a little “man-ly”

flyqtnva says:

I feel sorry for Usher when he married her, his career had an heart attack, and is currently on life support, maybe it can bring him out of this career coma

Kat says:

well when is the last time usher and tameka have been photographed TOGETHER? something is going on with that marriage…