Celebs Out & About

Former Destiny’s Child member Kelly Rowland tossed the pigskin around during an X-Box 360 event in Malibu, CA on Friday (7/24). Kelly displays good throwing form, doesn’t she?

Singer and heartthrob Ginuwine struck a pose before performing live at Central Park’s SummerStage event on Sunday in NYC.

MORE pics of celebs out & about after the break!

Actress LisaRaye, left, and rapper Lil Kim attended a Miami Stand Up event at Karu & Y in Miami on Friday.

Women’s boxing champ Laila Ali and her husband Curtis Conway attended the HollyRod Foundation’s 2009 DesignCare event on Saturday in Los Angeles. Conway’s ex-wife recently dragged Laila into court in an attempt to boost her child support with Laila’s riches. This is what happens when women marry men who are beneath them in status. A woman should always marry up to avoid this type of drama.

Actress Gabrielle Union, affectionately known as the industry trampoline, attended the HollyRod Foundation’s 2009 DesignCare event on Saturday in L.A.

Former champion boxer Sugar Ray Leonard, center, and his wife Bernadette Robi, left, attended the HollyRod Foundation’s 2009 DesignCare event honoring Michael J. Fox over the weekend in L.A. I don’t know who the kids are.

Original members of the 80s R&B group En Vogue, Terry Ellis, Cindy Herron, Dawn Robinson and Maxine Jones, attended the HollyRod Foundation’s 2009 DesignCare event honoring Michael J. Fox on Saturday in L.A.

Actress Sanaa Lathan left her BFF Taraji P. Henson at home.

Photos: Wireimage/Getty

22 Responses to “Celebs Out & About”

Anna says:

LisaRay has some “ham hocks”. Sugar Rays wife looks like she is wearing a maternity dress. Sandra, you are the only one calling Gabby “trampoline”.
    “A woman should always marry up to avoid this type of drama.” Just wow.

Daisy says:

Morning Fam!

Laila looks very nice. Love her dress

Sanaa looks nice as well not a fan of her dress both her and Gabby look like they are about to do an evening gown competition for a pagent or something :shrug:

I see you Ginuwine!

I hate when women no matter what age have their boobs pushed up and out for the world to see.

Anna

Gabby takes heat for being a ho on every black blog that I read. It’s said so much that I’m beginning to think there must be at least a little truth to it.

Sandra are you going to report on the weekend deaths of prominant Atlanta residents Vernon Forrest and E. Lynn Harris? I know they are not ghetto and trifling, but they are definately newsworthy. Despite the fact that I have been listening to black radio the past few days I only heard of E. Lynn Harris’ death in an email from my cousin. At least one of my blogs covered Vernon, but I heard nothing about his murder on the radio. What the hell is going on?

Anna says:

@ Bird, I was trying to be nice as far as Gabby goes, we all know she is what she is. Sandra did a post on E. Lynn Harris. Vernon, now that is sad. Sometimes we have to quit worrying about material things. We have insurance for a reason.

shay1 says:

Bird – they’ve been talking about Vernon death on V103 this morning as I drove into work. So sad!

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

BIRD SHE DID A POST ON E. LYNN HARRIS.

“A woman should always marry up to avoid this type of drama.”

HERE I WAS UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT A WOMAN SHOULD MARRY FOR LOVE AND NOT STATUS. HMMMMMM THE THINGS MAMA DON’T TELL YOU. *SARCASM ENDS*

LadyJustice says:

ginuwine look kinda crazy with those shoes on. lol. everyone looks nice though.

i just heard about vernon last night. he was robbed and shot. he posted a tweet last week saying he had a dream about it! crazy huh? heres link to his status http://is.gd/1Egp3

kwallace577 says:

(in my sommore voice…)

“signs that you MIGHT be a hoe….it might be when you go from being referred to as a bicycle to a trampoline. then you MIGHT be a hoe…”

that will be all.

errybody else looks good.

even kim lee ming.

Daisy says:

RIP Vernon :sad:

@Bird I refuse to believe Gabby is that much of a hoe no matter what the black blogs say. If so maybe it has to do with her being gang raped back in the day. I just may be in denial as well…lol

PAGESINADIARY says:

DID GINUWINE GET NEW TEEF TOO? THAT LOOK TO BIG FOR HIS MOUTH ON THIS PICTURE.

IVE ALWAYS LIKE KELLY ROWLAND. ID CHOOSE HER OVER BEY ANYDAY!

Glad to hear Sandra covered E. Lynn Harris. I guess I need to check out the previous page. I’m finally working (as a chauffaur) so I don’t get to check in as much as I’d like. Maybe everyone covered his death and I just missed it.

Anna says:

Bird Says:

~~~~~~~
    You got the job, congrats. I was thinking of your DMV night mare. LOL.

Krysi J says:

GET IT SANAA!!

Um Genuwine you completely lost me with the white and black shoes…I tried to let you slide with the NY red and white even though you are sporting a brown and TAN suit…WTH??

Why Sandra? The 80’s….come on nah, let those women ALONE! However I would like to know why they have everybody else in well fitted rented gowns and they have ol gurl stuffed in the skirt??

that iz all.

KaraZ says:

Gabby’s dress is making her look kinda pregnant.
    EN VOGUE, please coma back as the original 4, no girl group has been able to touch y’all since… just get Dawn some meds I’m sure her voice is still . I still play Funk Divas every other day. Y’all look amazing, well except Maxine.
    Lisa Raye has always tried to seem so classy, but when she hangs tight with the likes of Lil Kim, its easy to tell that this is her domain.
    Laila’s post baby body is hot! As far as a woman marrying up, I don’t think that’s necessary, I think its when you marry down that’s the problem. @MUNCHOGIRL, If love is your only reason, I don’t think that’s a reason for marriage.

LilMissRed says:

yeah I’m thinking Genuine got some teeth and they def dont fit-Boo!

Lisa Raye, please stop with the short dresses UNTIL u tone them legs-EEUUU! Not cute Boo!

Lil Kim looks her usual- a mess.

Laila looks nice, love the dress!

Not feeling Gabbys dress, but LOVES Sanaa’s!

Kat says:

lil kim’s surgery must have set in now because the last few pics that i’ve seen of her, she has looked cute. she has toned down the makeup some too.
    laila looks nice. her and her husband make a nice couple.

Daisy says:

@Munch I plan on marrying for love :heart:

Mika79 says:

Why does Maxine look like she ran in late for the picture?

KaraZ says:

@Mika, it looks like she wasn’t even supposed to be there, everyone else is dressed alike, their hair is even similar… Maxine looks like the cousin they were forced to bring along.

miamore73 says:

Ginuwine looks a old ass mess to me.

Always loved EnVogue would love a come back from them.

Lisa Raye must have the most colorless closet in the business.

@ Krysi, my thoughts exactly Ginuwine look like he dressed in the dark this morning…or yesterday morning

Sanaa looks GREAT! Kills it every single time! My girl

candycane says:

I am SOOO tired of seeing Kim and Lisa together.

Kelly does look like she knows what she’s doing. He ex was a football player right….

Ginuwine looks good, but tired as all hell. Please let the man get a little rest.

Laila’s head is SO PHUCKIN BIG!!! DAYUM, but she’s sooo pretty

Dawn looks like she’s led a hard life, Maxine looks hella skinny, it makes her head look weird.

Ms Trampoline looks good, lovin the hair and dress. She’s really pretty too.

Ms Sanaa pretty too