FanMAIL: Tyler Perry casts Bow Wow’s (alleged) Tranny in his new movie?

Tyler Perry might as well step on out the closet. Despite the rumors and innuendos swirling about the director’s down low lifestyle — he has apparently said ‘f*@& what y’all think,’ and cast a tranny in his upcoming movie alongside Janet Jackson.

Well, that particular tranny has come to our attention before: months ago I received a note about this tranny (allegedly) dating (among other men in the industry) a rapper and a famous black actor. I decided not to put this information (about the actor) out there or reveal the actor’s name, but I’m sure his identity won’t be difficult to find online if you let Google be your friend.

The tranny in the above photos with your men is the aforementioned tranny. Her name is Nadia and she lives in Atlanta now. I hear she is wrecking homes left and right. If you’re one of those desperate females in the ATL who knowingly settled for a bisexual man because half a man is better than no man at all — don’t say you haven’t been warned…

A loyal reader writes:

Hey Sandra,

SO I got some teas on Nadia Bow Wow’s ex jump off haha. So apparently she is dating or messing around with actor __________ (NY _________) and I hear his people are extra tight about this getting out so much so they have gone through great lengths to try and cover all this up. But get this, I hear Nadia is very upfront with all the guys about herself because she is not trying to get killed. So all these guys she’s been with know about her peen that means Bow Wow… knew. SMH I’m just not surprised anymore lmao. I also attached some new pics of Nadia she is giving these boys FEVAHH and turning that MAC counter owottt at the same time I am not mad! lol

p.s. I never would have guessed people would have such a sick obsession to these trannies maybe this is why the AIDS/HIV rate is so high.

33 Responses to “FanMAIL: Tyler Perry casts Bow Wow’s (alleged) Tranny in his new movie?”

Krysi J says:

Ok now its official…..?? Damn Tyler its like that?

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    If they know what’s the problem? You can’t play victim with known facts.

KaraZ says:

Blaming trannies for HIV/AIDS? That’s a bit irresponsible, even for you Sandra.

The actor can only be Henry Simmons (NYPD Blue) or Malik Yoba (NY Undercover) but would Malik Yoba even have people still?

iscream says:

I don’t see anywhere in that letter where it says shim is playing in a movie. & is shim an actoress? And is shero playing a friend of JJ don’t get why you threw her name out there.

Did anyone see NeNe on Wendy? Had they started drinking early in the show she would’ve threw Kandi under the bus. Its obvious she doesn’t like her, at all. Can’t wait for new season July 30th. Saw a clip of Kandi about to serve NeNe a can of whop azz.

mizzdallas says:

Tyler is very much HUD!

I cant wait to see WDIGM 2!

Daisy says:

Sandra did the letter have names and you removed them? I hate blind items *sighs*

yvonne79 says:

KaraZ Says:
    ———-
    I would lean more towards Henry Simmons. Didn’t Eva say he was gay? Hold up, but Henry Simmons wasn’t in the last “Why Did I get Married?”. Or are they not bringing all the same couples back. :shrug: All of this DL and transgender activity makes my head spin. Too much to keep up with

mizzdallas says:

@ice

yes, I watch wendy yesterday and Nene is a hot mess! Now that I know she dont like Kandi I will def tune in to watch that hot azz messy show

Daisy says:

@Ice the feeling is mutal Kandi was on the radio last week she aint have to much love for NeNe either..lol I saw Wendy and I enjoyed NeNe as usual.lol

Krysi J says:

They probably won’t use all the same actors Yvonne.

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see :shrug:

my bad Tyler I’m suppose to turn over a new leaf, so u are innocent until proven guilty…but im still mad at you about that Terrell shyt….for real.

Daisy says:

Krysi Tyler said the entire cast is back for Part II. Henry may have been added to the cast though.

KaraZ says:

@yvonne
    If Eva called him gay, then she got alotta nerve, when she likes girls too, but it didn”t say the actor was in the new movie though, just that he was messing with a shim.

When does Wendy’s show come on?

Daisy says:

@Mizz did you see Wendy go in on Janet and her rumored child..lol I was hollering on my couch last night..lol

shay1 says:

Wait a minute – Im slow….Help me yall! So Nadia has a wee wee and these dudes know Nadia has a wee wee??? :blank:

iscream says:

:offtopic:

I’ve been seeing all these quotes from Jada about her and Will’s sex life. Am I the only one that finds that to be odd. Why everytime one of them has something to promote that have to talk about their sex life. TMI I mean they have children in the industry. They need to set better examples.

& it really leads me to believe the Will is gay. Jada is gay rumors. Its as if they are putting it out there to dispell the rumors. I, for one really don’t care about why they didn’t walk the red carpet. Leave that to people’s imagination and say No Comment.

Disclaimer: I love Will & Jada as a couple. They are an inspiration to me as a power black couple.

(Waiting for the stones.) Hee hee hee.

yvonne79 says:

@iscream: I like Will & Jada too. Whatever they do or don’t do, it doesn’t matter to me because obviously it makes their relationship work. :shrug:

mizzdallas says:

@daisy

As wendy says “grease” I mean she went hard on janet, I honestly dont know what to believe if janet has a child or not, I known some people who had a child or two when they were young and let one of their older siblings or aunt or uncle raised the child as their own.

mizzdallas says:

@Ice

Anything is possibile in Hollyweird! But I like Will & Jada as a couple, so whatever they do in private its their business!

iscream says:

But that’s the thing if they are broad casting it everytime they have something to promote (that’s not a sex tape) it becomes everybodies business. As I said. Maybe its just me :shrug:

Daisy says:

@Ice I think ppl ask them and they answer the question and sex is a big part of their relationship. They only do interviews like most when they have something to promote. Hope that gives you soem clarity..lol Jada says all the time ppl can believe what they want about them cause they know the real deal and what they do and don’t do.

wiggy2272003 says:

*************************************
    Great Point. I don’t ever hear Will do it(broadcast personal business) I think its a simple as this Jada is a bragger and a bit concieted She knows she’s great man, they(acc to her) have a great marraige, she has beautiful healthy kids, they ballin seems to me like she believed average people are wanting to know how they do it

flyqtnva says:

These celebs and the media are gonna have the world going right to hell….it a sad day when men are willingly sleeping with KNOWN MEN…and still trying to get it in w/women…

flyqtnva says:

YUCKY…NASTY…YUCKY MCNASTY

flyqtnva says:

I also like will and jada…i dont think their gay…neither one but hey I dont live with them….they are married and from Jada’s interview in Ebony she says she prays 5 times a day..sometimes more….WOW…

ELove says:

DAMNIT I missed Wendy yesterday …
    Poor Lil Bow-Wow, HIS ex-jumpoff getting more props than HIM

We should be BLOWING-UP this post ALL-DAY LONG !!!

@Iscream
    Will’s TREMENDOUS Box-Office appeal (Revenue-Earned) makes them a Hollywood Power Couple AND Jada running her mouth recklessly WILL NEVER change the truth about their relationship… Key word being THEIR RELATIONSHIP !!!
    (They LIKE it, Then I LUV it…)
    LOL

Yanaja says:

He/she can definitely fool a lot of dudes before the shades go down lol. If you didn’t say it was a tranny, it wouldn’t have even crossed my mind. He/she looks very soft, especially in the second picture. He/she doesn’t have that hard look that most trannies have.

browni007 says:

Absolutely love Will and Jada – costamping everyone.
    If Tyler gets down like this his business.
    Look at Luther – never linked up to anyone always speculation – but I never cared – love me some Luther too.

iscream says:

I’ve heard Will do it also. More so when he does movies that require him to buff up. (Ali, I am Legend, Han****)

But I digress.

Just making conversation. Not hating in any way shape or form or the Smiths.

Daisy says:

@elove I don’t think Jada runs her mouth recklessly I don’t think she says anything that most couples don’t or haven’t done already anyway. I never heard her go into any real details :shrug:

pointhimout says:

malik yoba i’m guessing? who knows. there are a lot of guys who will see Nadia and say eff it. you look and sound like a chick, ima eff u like one. there are guys looking at her pic right now saying it to themselves probably. She’s pretty, I must admit. Google aint my friend today apparently.

ELove says:

@Daisy
    You MEAN the most couples that have problems because of their significant others spreading their buzness THUS friends and so-called friends and hanger-ons dipping in YOUR KOOL-AID because they KNOW how good it tastes BECAUSE of the broadcast-information YOU provided… LOL LOL

My Grand-father use to STRESS being a Leader and NOT a follower… Don’t justify YOUR ACTIONS by others PAST ACTIONS therefore YOUR Accountability and Responsibility will always remain clear to YOURSELF as well as OTHERS
    LOL

Daisy says:

@elove I stand by my comments so we can agree to disagree n now frinds are hanger oners and since when have will and jada followed anybody?

ELove says:

@Daisy… Baby Baby You’re reading it wrong
    I’m referring to your statement NOT Will & Jada…
    BUT Jada running at the mouth SPREADING their buzness !!!

YOU Said :

Come On MY Baby-Boo (Keep Up with Me…)
    LOL