Kim K and Reggie Bush Split Because She Couldn’t Have Kids?

TV personality and socialite Kim Kardashian is slamming rumors that she and longtime boyfriend Reggie Bush broke up because she couldn’t have kids. So the rumors must be true then, eh? I figure if the rumors weren’t true she wouldn’t be so salty about such false allegations.

Here’s what Kim K wrote on her blog yesterday:

“It’s been reported online that I can’t have children of my own and that’s totally false. I said I would love to have my own children. If I weren’t able to then adopting might be an option. How does that translate into I cannot have kids!? If you read anything online saying I can’t have children, those are totally false stories. Some media outlets are just taking what I said to PEOPLE.com and twisting it!”

Pseudo-celebrity attention whores are such weirdos.

Photo: Wireimage/Getty

27 Responses to “Kim K and Reggie Bush Split Because She Couldn’t Have Kids?”

iscream says:

If she can’t you can have them for her :P

Shauny says:

Love Khloe! That will be all.

ELove says:

The FACT that he wanted her to have his kids is INSANE IMO

The FACT that she’s not capable doesn’t surprise me because SO MANY Women aren’t able to have kids for whatever reason

Anna says:

It’s ok. She has had more true hurtful things said about her and most saw the tape. Keep laughing all the way to the bank Kim.

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

WHO CARES??

attorneymom says:

Who gives a ratz azz? Next.

KaraZ says:

This irrelevant talentless heffa already stretched out her 15mins to 30mins, now she wants 45mins? aww hellz naw

spongebobfan says:

Sidenote.. :rofl: @ khloe with one dollar bills in her hand

Mika79 says:

Bush in the Tush…damn…we gonna have to come up with a new rhyme!!!

spongebobfan says:

but uh, thanks Kim for clearing that up….thougth i havent heard the rumor

Mika79 says:

Sponge…on a Sad sidenote…thats more $1 than I got in my wallet right now! Damn recession! :(

Smokie says:

I don’t care for Kim or Reggie. I wish they’d just get out of the limelight totally.

spongebobfan says:

Damn recession indeed! im in health insurance that caters to the 50+… most of them folks do not like obama, and my company is supporting the ‘health care reform’ and they cacelling the coverage left and right i think i may be getting laid off soon!!!

Mika79 says:

^^^^^
    Oh no…I hope you don’t!!! I’ll say a prayer for you tonight! Nobody should be getting laid off now!

Daisy says:

Team Kim

My heart goes out to women who want to have kids but can’t

Anna says:

Off Topic: My city just got $7 mill to hire 31 new police officer, even though we have 29 current officers laid off since May. the money has to be used over the next 3 yrs. for the salary of our 31 new officers. It’s a grant from the Dept of Justice $1 billion is in a fund and many states and cities are going to benefit, Or will they is my question.

jazi65 says:

Korny Kim is gonna milk this break up til she finds a new man..then she’ll tweet about that…Lawd..

spongebobfan says:

ok Place bets

Will Kim K’s next Beau be:

A: a Basketball Player
    B: a Baseball Player
    C: Music artist (R&B or Rapper)
    D: a women?
    E: Neither , she will get back with reggie

Shauny says:

She loves the brothers so I’m going Trey Songz next.

Daisy says:

Shuany HAIL NAW!!!!!!!! Trey is NOT checking for her..lol

She will get with another brother she is on record as saying thats what she likes and of course he will be a baller or rapper..lol

candycane says:

ok Place bets

Will Kim K’s next Beau be:

A: a Basketball Player
    B: a Baseball Player
    C: Music artist (R&B or Rapper)
    D: a women?
    E: Neither , she will get back with reggie

**************************

I’m hoping for E. They’ve been together a while now, I hope they work it out

Hermosa says:

If this is true…I’ll have your babies REGGIE!!!

They made a cute couple and trust…the brothers are lining up as we speak to take this honey home.

Anna says:

spongebobfan Says:

ok Place bets

Will Kim K’s next Beau be:

A: a Basketball Player
    B: a Baseball Player
    C: Music artist (R&B or Rapper)
    D: a women?
    E: Neither , she will get back with reggie
    ~~~~~~~~
    Wow, I thought I was a mess. One of my baby sisters called me and said “I have been married for two weeks today”. (that was Friday) Am I the bit*h for saying “and they said it would not last”. LOL. Baby sis and I just have a “sense of humor”. I was at her wedding and I am so happy for her. Damn sponge, you are already taking bets on who Kim will hook up with. Now that is to darn funny. Just out of smh, why did you not put her ex black hubby on the list? I vote for someone not on the list. Let’s make it funnier and say “Donald Trump ” or since or beloved poster of this site thinks Obama will cheat on his wife let’s say Obama. LOL. Sorry, It’s raining cats and dogs outside and I am sleepy and my brain does not get paid to think when I am not at work.

tintin says:

well she’s getting what she asked for. the damn woman wants to be in front of the cameras all the time to stay relevant and when they talk s**t about her she has a hissy fit. stop telling the damn cameras to follow you around and then we’ll leave you alone.

reggie needs a good black woman by his side, i’m happy he’s back on the market.

iyonah says:

Good Morning ALL!!

Ummm … I don’t care about Kim K or Reggie.

Any update on Mo’s listening party Sandra?? I want to read about that …

spongebobfan says:

LOL anna its all in good fun……… :D

Krysi J says:

I don’t care….I just wonder what “swirly” relationship he will end up in NEXT or will he return to his roots??