Celebs Out & About: Sexual Chocolate, LeBron and Jeezy

Celebrity photographer Thad of Exclusive Access is on the road with rap artist Young Jeezy. Here is what Thad had to say:

1st he was Mr. Summer Jam and he’s always Mr. Birthday Bash. So it’s only fitting that when we stopped for the America’s Most wanted in Cleveland that Young Jeezy Brought out Lebron James during his set. When lebron came out the crowd already going wild for jeezy took it to another level. pls ensure credit for pics read exclusiveaccess.net

Photos by ExclusiveAccess.net

11 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Sexual Chocolate, LeBron and Jeezy”

Mika79 says:

AWW HELL NAW! Chocolate gone BAD! Bleh!!!

LadyJustice says:

LEBRON JAMES IS NOT SEXUAL CHOCOLATE…. i repeat… LEBRON JAMES IS NOT SEXUAL CHOCOLATE

LovelyLady says:

Lebron is NOT cute,.,,,,,but that money make him look hella GOOD. Like Jay Z, he aint cute by far, but thay Swag is enough to make me slice Beyonce azz up lol

KayCeiSoul says:

@LovelyLady – Riiiiggghttt!!!

LeBron reminds me of an ex that I was so in love with. He was sort of on the plain side, but he was tall, athletic, a gentleman, and boy did he have swang – oops – I mean swag. Heehee!

Anna says:

LovelyLady Says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    Did you hear about the guy who was sending death threats to Bey and Jay? I think he lives in Detroit.

Daisy says:

Jay does nothing for me in the looks or swagg dept :shrug:

intensemocha says:

jeezy look like a clown with that electric blue outfit

lebron is aiight, but far from cute-it’s the money that makes both these men popular with the ladies

KaraZ says:

jeey really looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle witht that outfit, all he needs is the bandana around his head and he’s good to go.

candycane says:

You was callin LB Sexual Chocolate HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. I was looking for whoever this person was, but only saw Jezzy and LB. That man isnt even cute a little bit.

Great personality though, seems like a cool azz guy, really silly and fun, but sexy (sounding like Senator Davis) shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

LovelyLady says:

@ Anna

Nah i didnt hear that….lol…..death threats about what though???

katgirl33 says:

They must be that nasty chocolate…..LOL