Chris Brown’s Memory Returns

There is dumb, and then there is dumber. But singer Chris Brown is clearly the dumbest celebrity to ever be interviewed by CNN’s Larry King.

Even with Chris Brown’s mother sitting right beside him offering her support during a pre-taping of King’s show on Wednesday, Brown still couldn’t get his lies straight.

Brown responded to a question from King about the pre-Grammy night beating of Rihanna that ended in his arrest, by saying he couldn’t remember anything.

After the furur and outcry went up from women’s groups everywhere, Brown hurriedly released a prepared statement:

“There have been reports on the Internet that I didn’t remember what happened that night with Rihanna. I want to try and set things straight.

That 30 seconds of the interview they used of me was taken from a one hour interview during which that same question was asked something like 4 or 5 times — and when you look at the entire interview you will see it is not representative of what I said.

The first four times – or how ever many times it was – I gave the same answer — which was that I didn’t think it was appropriate for me to talk about what happened that night. I said it was not right for me and it really wasn’t fair to Rihanna. The fifth time – or whatever it was – I just misspoke. I was asked, “Do you remember doing it?” and I said, “No.”

Bitch boy goes on to say, “Of course I remember what happened.”

Of course you do Chris. You’re just the worst actor in Hollywood and you couldn’t get your lies straight.

My question is, if Brown didn’t want to talk about what happened that night, why did he even consent to appear on Larry King Live?

22 Responses to “Chris Brown’s Memory Returns”

Daisy says:

Everybody who DOGGED him out today should feel real small. CNN used that clip for ratings knowing he had already said earlier in the same interview he wasnt going to discuss details out of respect for Rihanna. Him going into details doesnt help her or him.

Sandra you knew good and well he was not going to go on larry king or any other show and go into specific details of that night. He went on larry to apologize/show remorse and to yet again try and let people know that isolated incident is NOT who he really is. Please believe if he messes up again in this manner I will be the 1st to nail him to the cross but for now I will let him redeem himself its the American way..oh thats right you not from here :coffee:

CB you can show em better than you can tell em!

masonmom says:

Thank you daisy! i didnt care to watch it becuz my boy c breezy wouldnt be stupid enuff to talk about what happened. come on now, lets get real!! now they wanna use this to run his name into the dirt even more…aw heeeellll naw! we will never know what happened unless they wanna write a tell all book and even still i really wouldnt care to know. this is such OLD NEWS PEOPLE! lets move on. everyone has dogged him enuff and he’s obviously serving his time for the “crime”. calling him bytch boy n etc is so childish and uncalled for. what did anyone call rihanna when word got out how she used to pimp smack him around; a hero?

its always 3 sides to a story; his-hers and the truth. its only natural to jump on the women’s side due to the history of women being abused. when the video of jay-z smackin the shyt out of some lady came out nobody made a big deal and yall still holding up ur “roc” signs in air. TEAM C BREEZY 4 LIFE!!!

Daisy says:

Right after the incident, Brown tells PEOPLE, he was “distraught” and immediately “went to my mom on the same night and told [her] what happened and broke down.”

With the sentencing behind him, Brown is eager to start the court-ordered counseling sessions. “I want to find out what really transpired as far as me that night. I just want to talk to [the counselor], someone who has dealt with this and has an expertise because I think it would be helpful for me to learn how to channel [the anger] and understand my feelings.”

Brown says he’d never claim to have forgotten the assault or spend time defending his behavior: “I feel like there’s no need to make any excuses. At all.”

Mason I love Treys cd

masonmom says:

ooooh daisy! i think this is trey’s best album. i took a chance wit his 1st album and liked it but this one…definitely grown and sexy. i cant wait to see the results since he’s up against whitney’s “comeback”

KaraZ says:

hmmm, so instead of repeating one final time ” I cannot comment on the specifics of the incident that evening per the advice of my legal team” he says, “I don’t remember what happened” Really?

Someone on his management team needs to lose their paycheck for not making sure he had proper media training prior to this pointless interview, just like Chris Brown is losing checks because of his actions.

Daisy says:

@Karaz his PR team and Lawyer have SUCKED from day one. He has nobody giving him good advice bless his heart. His lawyer sitting right there should have stepped in after larry asked the question 2-3x and CB had given the same answer. In his answer he starts by saying wow yeah or something like that I could tell he was at a loss for words so I can see how he is nervous scared doesnt want to say the wrong thing cause he knows whatever he says can and will be twisted. I am just glad he MANED up again and accepted responsiblity for his actions and is NOT making any excuses.

@Mason my cuz has Treys other cds but I never bought either although I think he is FINE and SEXY as HAIL!

masonmom says:

its just best that cb doesnt say anything at all. i dont see rihanna all up on oprah’s couch. mum needs to be the word!

daisy people slept on his 1st album til he came out wit “i dont wanna leave but i gotta go right now”. i actually liked his 1st better than his 2nd even though “last time” was my fav but THIS JOINT RIGHT CH’ERE…sandy cant EVEN hate on a brotha for this one. he’s too light n skinny for my likings but im so glad he cut them cornrows off.

aqtpie says:

I wouldn’t have done the interview at this time but since this is about CB and he did, hopefully he will not do anymore regarding that night.

Daisy says:

@Mason I always said Rihanna will pull an Aaliyah and not talk about it. The dirt already came out in the wash that she slapped him in the past. Rumors about her being controlling and possesive when it came to him and been out b4 this incident.She would have to answer to that as well as answer to why she met him in Miami so quickly and if they didnt have a stay away order why she was still with him lol I wish her the best as well and hope she has learned something from all of this as well.

jazi65 says:

THE BOY IS STILL DUMB AS ROCKS..IF HE REALLY WANTED TO SET THE RECORD STR8T HE SHOULD HAVE WENT ON “LIVE” LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE..ONCE AGAIN HE’S TRYING TO SAVE HIS IMAGE BY DOING DAMAGE CONTROL..TOO LATE YOUNG BUCK..YOU BLEW YOUR CHANCE..

KaraZ says:

Yup@jazi65 all these appearances just keep reminding the general public that he is a batterer…

masonmom says:

lmaoooo daisy, u aint lying aaliyah was tight lipped on EVERYTHING!! she aint even blink when they asked her about marrying r.kelly and only jigga confirmed her and dame dash bein an item! one thing u was not gettin from liyah was her business! that’s fo’ sho’

kcicero says:

Enough is Enough! I am not a CB fan and I’m barely a Rhi cheerleader after Sandra’s bombardment of her but this is just ridiculous. I am the first to say I don’t care how many times a woman slap a man he does not have the right to beat her down. Shake her a few times to come to her senses but that is all.

In any case I think CB has had enough punishment, he is a young man and still learning and thank God this happened so that maybe he can get the help he needs before he did any major damage. Likewise, I with Rhianna she needs to seek help as well to better deal with her anger issues. Popping your brother upside the head with a bottle isn’t normal behavior but if her brother is anything like my brother a bottle to the head is understandable…

Bottom line let’s move on and give them both a chance. And Chris for goodness sake seal your lips for the rest of your natural life about this incident :mad:

Charles says:

AT the CB kool-aid drinkers WAKE THE **** UP!

are you really going to sit around and say oh poor chris? hes a lying ass broke back fa g got he remembers what happend and a MAN would fess up be honest and say im sorry not OH i blacked out i forgot

I KNOW he didnt
    HE KNOWS
    HIS MOM KNOWS

why is his mom even there jes a grown ass man get your ass up there and be real why is your mom holding your hand when you over 20?

I feel sorry for you all. i agree with sandra at first i was indifferent but now hes lying to me, you eveyrone he needs to man up and keep it real!

Daisy says:

Hey KC! How are things w/ you? I don’t think CB will be doing anymore interviews anytime soon but we all knew he was going to do at least ONE TV interview lol

People really think they are God and have any say so in his career being over or not :coffee: Keep em talking CB!

I can’t wait to see the ENTIRE interview tomorrow :popcorn:

kcicero says:

Hey Daisy!! I will be watching tomorrow as well if I can get my homework done in time :popcorm: At the end of the day we don’t have to answer to nobody but G-O-D…I am not a fan and even I feel like there is nothing more than boy can do. At this point, he’s damned if he do and damned if he don’t…I knew he would do at least one as well and I hope he doesn’t do anymore, Mums the word Chris!

I’m doing good ma, classes begin again, whooo lawd I can’t wait until this is over! I’m not complaining though, my paycheck will tell the difference and if I can reach at least one of these kids then I will consider me teaching an accomplishment. Did you start back yet?

Daisy says:

KC I am on a qtr program so my qtr is ending in 2 wks and then my next qtr starts back Oct 5th. I have to work on a power point and start studying for my FINAL on the 21st. Girl I PRAY it shows in my paycheck as well next yr when I am blessed with a NEW gig.

eastpointvet says:

they put out a clip they know would stir up things ill reserve judgement until i hear it all

browni007 says:

ducking ——- cuz I agree with Charles – although I will watch the entire show – when I saw the clip I kept wondering who was the woman in the background – oh his moms dayum! -

Songbird27 says:

I agree w/ Sandra, why did he even agree to do the interview if he wasn’t gonna talk???? What the hail else was he planning on talking about?? smh

iscream says:

GUILTY!

He’s better than me cause I wouldn’t do any interview. He already issued that statement saying sorry so what’s the real reason behind this interview? Just drop an album and KIM. Let your talent speak for you. I don’t see Rhianna running around playing Victim so why the heck is he?

Stop beating a dead horse.

dcwife1622 says:

Not a Chris or Rhi fan…and I’m not watching the interview. I think the public would love it if he threw her under the bus and revealed all the times she’s hit him. He’s still trying to protect her image. I said it once and I will say it again if you hit someone be prepared to get hit back. I don’t agree with shaking somebody you slap me you getting slapped the f%^& back and I would raise my son the same way if I had one. Keep your hands to yourself.