Khloe Kardashian and Terrence J Suck Face On Premiere

I know you don’t care, but remember when Khloe Kardashian sent out that press release vehemently denying a relationship with rap artist Young Jeezy? supposedly, it was because Khloe and BET host Terrence J were busy sucking face behind the scenes. No one can believe that Khloe would kick Jeezy out of her bed for a pansy like Terrence J.

14 Responses to “Khloe Kardashian and Terrence J Suck Face On Premiere”

Krysi J says:

JOE – SMH…”all this calamity in the worrrrRLd”

cutiechica says:

I watch the show last night. Love those sisters, but the kiss get a yuck from me! Terrernce bird body does nada for moi!

Daisy says:

Terrance J is a cutie yeah yeah I know he is corny but still cute to me! NC stand up lol

Krysi I see your new pic!

iscream says:

I saw these girls on Wendy show last week. Not impressed. Like I said in the other post the word “celebrity” has lost its shine. Reality tv, twitter and such have ruined what made a celeb a celeb. You can have a hot youtube video and become an overnight celeb.

They are famous for having a sister that’s famous for sleeping with a guy who had a famous sister.
    :wtf:

eastpointvet says:

lol when u small enough to get a back ride from a girl its time to sit down

Krysi J says:

Krysi I see your new pic!
    —————————–

bout time gurl….LMAO!

Im sorry but this video pic is just plain nasty….they look like a very odd couple.

kwallace577 says:

when u small enough to get a back ride from a girl its time to sit down
    ——————————-
    what if the girl got a chewie chewbacca back like khloe? even tho she done lost weight she still shaped like a linebacker to me…jmo.

Daisy says:

Kwall u are a fool lol I think Khloe has a cute shape but I say that bout n e body with a flat tummy lol

Terrance n TI can’t help they are frail they still cute lol

eastpointvet says:

lol she not that big she just looks huge compared to terrance

leat says:

i actually like Khloe out of the Kardashian sisters! it was a good episode. im from Miami and had no idea about her radio show however!

LilMissRed says:

Terrence is a cutie, BUT yes hes corny… and he proved it I mean who da hale gets on a chicks back out in the streets????? CORNBALL!

Kat says:

publicity stunt? :yawn:

miamore73 says:

no the kiss was gross. I agree with Kat they did that just for the show. I’m sure it helped the radio show when they talked about it on air and I’m sure viewers loved it. I know my mouth fell open.

I saw Kloe and Kourtney on Chelsea Lately last night and they discussed Kourtney being a RUG LOVER!! YUCK!!

Peachizz says:

A pansy like Terrence J may just know how to treat a lady, I dunno just saying!!!