Killa Mike Gives Barack Obama A Grade ‘C’

Every day I get at least 3 emails from former Kool Aide drinkers who have seen the light and reformed. Rapper Killa Mike represents those disillusioned minority voters who feel their needs have been overlooked by Obama. Mike says, “If he don’t get with the Black Agenda, we don’t vote for him the next time. I don’t care what color you are. If you’re not servicing the needs of my people, you don’t deserve my vote!”

13 Responses to “Killa Mike Gives Barack Obama A Grade ‘C’”

iscream says:

Killa Mike Sandra?

Did you really entertain us with a quote from someone named Killa (with an a) Mike.

toosexy says:

@ iscream just because his name is killa mike doesn’t mean he nothing important to say…stop stereotyping people…

Anna says:

To a stupid kid a “C” is the same as a “A”. To me Obama getting a “C”, is not necessarily a bad thing. Everybody wants to talk about him and how the economy is going down hill. This is not the great depression and everyone is standing in a soup line. It could be worse than it is. We can’t blame everything on “The New Guy”.

2thick4u says:

B>What the hell is the ‘Black Agenda’?

I don’t think Obama is doing all he can for specific things but his year ain’t even up…damn give him room to breath :( !!!

2thick4u says:

What the hell is the ‘Black Agenda’?

I don’t think Obama is doing all he can for specific things but his year ain’t even up…damn give him room to breath:(

pointhimout says:

nu nu, nu nu, nu nu….killa mike looks more retarded than I remember. barack will not back back in the white house, rest assure.

iscream says:

2toosexy Says:

_________________________________________________
    Youre right. so I listened to his interview… I stand by my first comment.

***Legalizing weed is going to make things better in the USA.. Yeah, okay. & I’m a smoker.***

dollfacechick says:

I am stunned that a rapper actually endorsed the Fair Tax or better yet even knows what it is.

toosexy says:

@iscream

That’s what your suppose to do.. instead of judging someone by their name ISCREAM.. anyway that’s all.. His name has nothing to do with his opinions or thoughts

toosexy says:

@dollface..people like you and iscream are our problems.. always judging people cuz their diffrent… Just because he’s a rapper he’s suppose to be dumb or something? I mean really you sound more ignorant than any rapper or person I i know.. So I guess all singers are smart or something.. I just don’t get your logic.

Dhoward1913 says:

@Iscream…..bump the rest of these people. When someone names themselves Killa Mike they are looking for a certain stereotype. Just like C-Murder had a certain name and he lived up to it, but I digress. This Killa Mike person is indeed entitled to his opinion, but in the grand scheme of things does anyone care what the hell he has to say?

iscream says:

@ toosexy

You need to re read what you are writing. On one hand you are telling us not to pre judge someone and then turn around and say we are what’s wrong with the world. Do you know me or ever held a conversation with me to make that ASSumptiion.

And you can prejudge me by my screen name. ISCREAM! Yes the hell I do. Now toosexy? Hummm… yeah okay. Enjoy your day.

toosexy says:

@iscream..you need to reread I said that’s what’s wrong with the world PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUDGING PEOPLE BECAUSE THIER DIFFERENT..I EMPHASIZED YOUR NAME AS YOU WERE DOING TO KILLA MIKE…GET IT. AND MY SCREENNAME DOESN’T MATTER BECAUSE I NEVER MADE THE STATEMENT ..YOU DID..AND DO YOU KNOW KILLA MIKE TO KNOW THAT HE HAS NOTHING TO SAY BASED ON HIS NAME? EXACTLY. THE POINT I WAS MAKING..HAVE A GREAT DAY.