Kim Kardashian and Reggie bush Spotted Out Together

I know you don’t care, but this breaking story is front page news on People.com. TV personality Kim Kardashian is in New Orleans to participate in some sort of charity event. And of course her former beau, NFL star Reggie Bush, is in training camp there with his team, the New Orleans Saints.

A source tells People that the couple were “all smiles” as they walked together into a Ruth’s Steak House on Monday. Two surprises here: 1) is that this is even news. I mean, didn’t they swap bodily fluids regularly before supposedly calling it quits? And, 2) I’m surprised that the paparazzi aren’t stalking Kim from her hotel in anticipation of getting that money shot of them together.

I’m still not entirely convinced that this break up isn’t a publicity stunt for Kim’s reality show.

22 Responses to “Kim Kardashian and Reggie bush Spotted Out Together”

attorneymom says:

zzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Sidebar: I guess Reggie didn’t learn anything from his trip to Africa. Sigh. I would rather see him with Tameka Raymond than this chick.

iscream says:

**********************************
    I wouldn’t be surprised. I heard they were in talks of getting back together. I always say an ex is an ex for a reason. Taking him back makes her look weak IMO. Never say it’s over unless you mean it because men will never take you serious. & sadly for her it’s not just her girlfriends on the outside judging it’s the whole world.

& shouldn’t he be training or playing. I thought it was Football season.

Daisy says:

Ice you love that darn saying! An ex can be an ex cause they are not ready at that time (just an example) and later on they realize they are ready. I am sure plenty of ppl have broken up and later on re connected and are now happily married. I am not saying that is the case here just saying. I am not for alot of back and forth and what have you but sometimes an ex ends up being the one as well.

Daisy says:

Oh and I forgot to add Team Kim!! That BISH can dress her phat azz off lol

starr says:

*******************************************************

I conur!!!

I don’t neccessarily agree that a ex is ex for reason. Cuz sometimes u break up, and its not because something is wrong with dude….it could just be you two just aren’t on the same page.

I agree with Isc. If its over its over. Don’t say unless you mean it. I don’t kow how some peole do these on again off again relationship. If its over, its over. Period.

iscream says:

3Daisy Says:

**********************************
    You’re right I do love it and I live by it also. If I break up with someone to the point that I’m calling magazine companies there is no way, less than two weeks later THIS would be the headline. She is young, pretty, no children, she has the world at her hands basically. What ever pushed her to the limit of a public breakup; I would hope was serious enough to not get back with him.

Unless like Sandra said this is a one big publicity stunt to sell her now failing show :shrug: Reality shows ususally end after two seasons. Guess her time is up.. boop

iscream says:

starr said

————————————
    Then wouldn’t that be the reason? That you weren’t on the same page. I’m not saying that in a negative way. I’m just saying when there is an issue in a relationship to the point you are breaking up. Sometimes it’s hard to move past that issue. Getting back together out of Familiarity is not going to make the problem go away. Hence, an ex is an ex for a reason.

Daisy says:

Ice an ex can be the ONE is all I am saying. Being ready or on different pages DOESNT mean that later on down the road if paths crossed again the person wouldnt be ready and you couldnt live happily ever after. Plenty of ppl have married ex’s and are still together. Timing is everything. If you broke up because of lying/cheating etc then yes an ex is an ex for a reason but not all relationships end badly where you couldn’t get back together at some point. Like I said I am not with alot of back n forth every other week or mth but things happen. If Kim and Reggie really broke up due to scheduling conflicts then nothing has changed he still plays for the Saints and she is still running to and fro being a socialite. Her reality show ratings are just fine by the way and its currently NOT on her sisters have a new show out not Kim.

lovezoe says:

I think it does make her look a bit weak and desperate. You can’t have the paps and magazines on speed dial if you are truly serious about their relationship. I do believe there is chemistry for these two. You have to realize Kim has a good 3 or 4 years on Reggie. That is a lot when we are talking about a female. I think if she is doing this for a reality show and Reggie is going along with it, he is a punk and will be the laughing stock of the locker room.

iscream says:

There is always an exception to the rule. Lol @ you not wanting to go back and forth. Its hard to tell when you are the one who spoke on my comment. I simply replied.

If someone doesn’t agree and or like someone on your “TEAM” you usually make it known.

But its a new dawn. Its a new day so I digress.

Daisy says:

Ice if you read what I said I was referring to relationships NOT our convo.

Kim has at least 5 yrs on Reggie I think lol Kim looked weak when she was going on and on about wanting to be married and looking at rings and what not. She knew he was young when she got with him and wouldnt be ready to say I do anytime soon!

iscream says:

So let me ask you this. Lets say they broke up because he wasn’t ready to marry her. Does getting back with him without a ring going to make anything better? If he wasn’t ready then if he steps back in those shoes he should come correct.

But

I don’t believe in forcing someone to do things they aren’t ready for. So good luck to Kim on this one.

Sidebar. If I misread your comment, my bad. My brain is still in the bed.

Daisy says:

Ice u know I called this before they broke up lol I dont believe in forcing or trying to force a man to marry you if he isnt ready. That is why I said IF they broke up for the reason they gave NOTHING has changed and they will break up again if they are even back together per the story they just had dinner maybe they are still friends. My only point was an ex can also be the one its a case by case basis IMO. I believe in some cases an ex is an ex for a reason but not in all.

chocolatedrop says:

Omg people they did NOT go out for 5 years…it was only 2….I’m so sick of this girl and her sisters…Reggie is pathetic

Anna says:

My thought is ppl are tired of these baller, socialite hook ups. It distracts the ballers game. I think it was a publicity stunt to make us think he is trying to be more serious about his job and not his celeb status. Yes she is older and her clock in probably ticking louder in her ear and she scared him off. Their schedules are very busy and being they could not spend enough time together while dating I can’t see why marriage would help. If they did get married and she pushed out some kids she will just be left at home most of the months on a calander. It’s not going to make her anymore happier, just another women who landed a baller.

Daisy says:

Who said they went out for 5yrs I was talking about the age difference lol

iscream says:

Ooo Anna I agree with you 100%

I even asked before shouldn’t he be training or playing.

Peachizz says:

Yeah I think this mighta been a publicity stunt, but his side peice came outta the closet, how u like those apples, or probaly coulda paid her off too.. this is all so sad…

Anna says:

iscream Says:

Ooo Anna I agree with you 100%

I even asked before shouldn’t he be training or playing.
    ~~~~~~~~
    I read your comment, I just added to it. He lost all his cool points with me. He doesn’t seem as down to earth and the sex appeal is even gone.

lovezoe says:

When he first got drafted and then was on the cover of Men’s Health, I thought that was a fine specimen of a man. Now, Kim has sucked every bit of appeal right out of him. It doesn’t look good when you try to act all Hollywood or your teammates and fans. Kim K is going to be the next Jessica Simpson. No fan likes when a girlfriends messes up their game.

Krysi J says:

or maybe their not entirely over each other in a matter of weeks….seems normal to me.

chocolatedrop says:

Sorry Daisy….I misunderstood your comment! :)