PICS: AG Entertainment’s Secret Society @ Door 44

Last week’s Secret Society Thursdays at Door 44 was poppin! There were so many celebs and patrons in the house that Alex Gidewon had to cut the line at 2 a.m. Keyshia Cole’s mom Frankie was all over rapper Yung Joc, who she might have confused for her man since they’re about the same age. In fact, she was all over quite a few men in the club. We hope she wasn’t driving.

So much for the down low rumors… Actor Malik Yoba and his LSLH girlfriend looked very cozy at AG Entertainment’s Secret Society Thursdays party at Door 44 last week. The two held hands and snuggled all night long in a darkened corner (there are no VIP areas at Door 44). As you know, Mr. Yoba is in town filming a Tyler Perry flick with Janet Jackson.

I saw comedian Kevin Hart at Atlantic Station a few weeks ago. The females were jockin’ him hard, but he was with his woman so he wasn’t trying to hear that

Alex Gidewon greets rapper Fabolous

L to r: male Socialites Kenny Burns and Burger, rappers Rug and Fabolous

I guess only the celebs get that hawt Louis Vuitton gear

Rappers Yung Joc and Mika Means

Photos by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

34 Responses to “PICS: AG Entertainment’s Secret Society @ Door 44”

Krysi J says:

LaaaAAAWd…look at Frankie!

And everybody else looking kinda crusty too…or dry…or maybe just plain boring to me.

LadyJustice says:

DEAD @ frankie’s face in that 3rd pic! bahahahahahaha :rofl:

SO UM… why does fab still look 16 years old?

Anna says:

Isn’t there a cut off age for “clubbing”. Frankie needs to sit her behind down and be a grandmother. She’s starting to look ruff again. She’s had a hard life and it shows.

eastpointvet says:

lol there are definately vip areas in door 44

ELove says:

WOW that crack-lady LOOKS Scary-n-STR8 BUSTED …

And WHY IS Young Joc wearing those feminie-azz shades
    INSIDE OF THE PHUCKING CLUB… That’s not SWAG (That’s LAME)
    :shrug:

miamore73 says:

Frankie is a mess!!!! just beyond words. Good for a laugh but a mess.

pinky2083 says:

Whoa Frankie!! Killing me with that wig!!

I am soooo over hearing about the light skin dark skin drama.. not every man is like that Sandra. Maybe Malik really loves her.

Charles says:

None of these people are even remotely relevant sigh

Daisy says:

FABO love your new song with Jay!

East where is door 44?

eastpointvet says:

over by leopard lounge it used to be another club awhile back i cant remember what it was but its basically like behind where the old visions was

Daisy says:

Oh ok I know where leopard lounge is

eastpointvet says:

it sits on the opposite corner with the outside patio

iscream says:

I feel sorry for Keyshia Cole.

cutiechica says:

Sandra, I hope you meant Kevin Hart was with his WIFE, Skipper Hart! They have such a beautiful family, and I would hate to think otherwise. Although, I follow them both on twitter, and he’s away from every weekend for work. However, when he returns he tweets his activites with his two children.

masonmom says:

did fabo fix his saber tooth? yung joc rockin women’s glasses, wow! frankie…sad. kevin hart funny as shizzle! in more important news; mason started school today. pre-k for 2 yo. i cried when i seen him in his uniform! he’s so grown now!

bklynchick says:

Looks like fun…In Frankie’s Voice “It’s the frankie and neffie show”

Fabo new cd is the business biggup to brooklyn!!

masonmom says:

i was skeptical of fabo’s new cd but i like the song he has wit jigga! i also heard a new song from blueprint 3 that turned me off from buyin it. i hope he doesnt add it to his album!

The Divine Ms. K says:

Sandra, I’m going to ship you some bleaching cream and some Yaki 20″. You are obsessed with LSLH women as much as you claim ALL black men are. So, I am going to help you out, mama.

I mean, this is all good for ATL I guess. If you are outside of Atlanta, you don’t know who these folks are or where these clubs are. :yawn:

Daisy says:

Did anybody see Mo and Kita go at it tonight? Wow they got real personal with each other made for great TV but hate to see them fight like that some real low blows

alove says:

@Daisy-I saw Mo and Kita. Wow! I think Kita was wrong! Mo set it off. Sandra appears to have issues that are deeply rooted with her skin tone. Wow! I thank God I never experienced any issues about my caramel brown skin. She totally needs freedom.

alove says:

Wow Frankie!

attorneymom says:

Frankie is the poster child for Punkazzparents. Is this what you do when God gives you a second, third, fourth …chance?? You party and act a d*** fool?? Did she get the rest of her kids out of the foster care system?? SMH. I am so glad that she ain’t my mamma!!!

PAHairston says:

Good morning all. There are so, so many black women like Frankie. One of my best girlfriend’s mother had 10 children by 10 different men and didn’t marry not one. Today, at 60 years of age, she has serious mental problems stemming from how her aunt, who raised her, used to lockd her in the closet for hrs at a time and beat her repeatedly. I think a lot of women who chose this route is mentally challenged. And let’s not forget the black men who chose to have babies by such women. I’m just saying. Peace.

smiley says:

Sandra,

You better watch what you say about Frankie she is your age and I’m almost positive she will try and jump on you LMAO

attorneymom says:

@PAHairston writes, “How did Richard Pryor put it 40 yrs ago: There will NEVER be a shortage of ni@@ers ’cause ni@@ers are f*u*c*k*i*n*g.”
    ********************************

Well, Richard Pryor said it all right there. LMBO

Daisy says:

@alove I thought they were BOTH wrong lol Kita didnt call Mo tackey she said the stripper was thats her opinion. Mo could have disagreed and kept it moving if she was so ok with having a stripper why get mad about it. They both took cheap shots. They both IRK me at times but they make the show better as well.

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

SANDRA DID YOU JUST EXPOSE LITTLE BURGER FROM TWITTER???

HIS TWEET ON THAT NIGHT AS FOLLOWS:

I’m keeping it so real tonight!!! If ya’ll knew where I was at…
    10:20 PM Aug 20th from TweetGenius

HUMMM..

JUST WONDERING??? LOL

BLACKBARBIE404 Says:
    SANDRA DID YOU JUST EXPOSE LITTLE BURGER FROM TWITTER???

*******************************************

I don’t know any little burger from twitter.

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

@ SANDRA.. O OK..

LOL

SMH

MRSJONESK says:

Too much! Frankie is livn’ it up. I can’t wait to see the show. I hope it’s as good as Keyshia Coles’.

Anna says:

MRSJONESK Says:

~~~~~~~
    I think it’s going to be better, only because Frankie and Nef are the ones who love to fight, yell argure, cuss while holding babies in their arms. LOL. This is going to be the hottest mess of a reality show, ever!

Daisy says:

@Anna YES and I cant wait :popcorn:

PAGESINADIARY says:

wont be watching the frankie show… i hate when black people let the world know how silly, and stupid they really are despite looking silly and stupid.

1 Pingbacks

[…] beautiful mug via Sandra Rose A Man Down – Code 10 Affair, Come Come On The Drum Come Come!, Enjoy A Blockbuster Night Next […]