Victoria Beckham To Replace Paula Abdul On American Idol?

This is the biggest story on the Internets today (I have no clue why). Apparently, the top brass at American Idol have talked Victoria “Posh” Beckham into replacing ousted judge Paula Abdul. As you know, Paula walked out after her request for an additional $2 mil on top of the $8 mil she’s already receiving per year was denied.

According to TMZ.com, Paula is now making noises like she wants to return to American Idol. It seems her decision to leave may have been part of a publicity stunt to get AI to cave in to her demands. But now that Posh has replaced her, AI will likely tell Paula her position is already filled!

Source

Photo: INF DAILY

18 Responses to “Victoria Beckham To Replace Paula Abdul On American Idol?”

masonmom says:

ZzzZZZzzzzZZZzz!!

masonmom says:

atl housewives comes on tonight right? why did they move it to thurs, that makes me wait too long!

Daisy says:

Posh will be on as a GUEST JUDGE ONE TIME

I will miss the housewives hotels dont ever have BRAVO channel UGGGHH lol

SunnyPA says:

I think it was a stunt on both AI and Abdul parts. I don’t watch the show anyway. I like America’s Got Talent.

Anna says:

Posh always looks constipated, does she ever smile? She is more hated than liked and AI is not that dumb to have her on as a permanent judge.

Daisy says:

@Sunny I dont think AI was playing that is why they started working to kick her out last yr when they brought in the new chick

masonmom says:

thats how u always know your job is in jeopardy, when you basically “train” someone to do the same thing ur doin!

iscream says:

@ Sunny I agree. They do this every year to draw people in because over the years the show has lost its fluster.

I bet she’ll even miss out on a few of the first shows and then be there durning hollywood week.

Anyways. I heard Jennifer was one of the people set to replace her. I don’t care who judges I just hope they have some good talent this year. The past 2 to 3 years have sucked a little bit.

mizzdallas says:

posh is boring and she need to eat a cow

SunnyPA says:

I agree that the talent hasn’t been that good. IMO, there’s nothing that really stands out about any of them. That’s before season 8 … I didn’t see one episode of season 8.

SunnyPA says:

That’s why I like AGT … at least, they’re not all singing acts.

LadyJustice says:

ive heard posh, jennifer lopez and kandi… hmmm whos next on the list… beyonce?

lovejoy1 says:

another site is saying Jennifer lopez is taking the spot.. which one is right? I guess we gonna have to wait to hear from AI and not these blogs

Daisy says:

The talent was betta this year overall. I stopped watching but came back last year but I don’t have to see Kara so I don’t plan on watching next year or whenever they come back the 1st few seasons were real good now not so much

lovejoy1 says:

whats that song” look at all these rumor- surrounding me everyday – blah blah blah time to get away from… sorry for got the words..lol

masonmom says:

“just need some time, some time to get away”

Mspeng says:

I think they need to get rid of the new judge…forgot her name…and I haven’t watched it since she’s been on it anyway. She serves no purpose. J-Lo might not be a bad idea. Should be a woman to balance out the panel but Paula is replaceable, she should have known that before she created this drama over it. Nobody cares if she’s on it or not.

Daisy says:

Kate Perry will also be a guest judge this season per reports