Andy Williams Loves Gladys Knight, Hates Obama

In a recent radio interview, legendary crooner Andy Williams spoke of his contempt for Barack Obama and his (failed) attempts to socialize this country.

“Don’t like him at all,” he said, “I think he wants to create a socialist country. The people he associates with are very Left-wing,” he said, adding, “Obama is following Marxist theory. He’s taken over the banks and the car industry. He wants the country to fail.” Source

Isn’t it ironic that Obama has done more for the Muslim terrorist detainees at Gitmo than he’s done for Americans?

35 Responses to “Andy Williams Loves Gladys Knight, Hates Obama”

Krysi J says:

no its not ironic actually its prophecy.

Shauny says:

Damn, it’s hate on Obama day

flyqtnva says:

@Krysi J

i like that…i really like that statement

flyqtnva says:

he is but a pawn

toosexy says:

@shauny…..Really nothing seems strange to you…really? I mean when this presidency first went down I had these speculations after researching and my sister she was very happy about it being a black man but she doesn’t really get into politics but now she is starting to see what’ really going on….@ Krysi…i totally agree nothing but prophecy going on ..that’s why I am trying really hard to get my house in order.

Krysi J says:

i like that…i really like that statement
    ——————————————

just truth

@ Fly and TooSexy

Its just to obvious for me to ignore….Its all around us, we can’t go on like this forever it makes sense that the world should end, just like it makes sense for prophecy to be fulfilled. I agree, like Grandaddy said “time is running out”… and YES, its time to get our houses in order.

PAHairston says:

Damn, damn, damn white folks. Where would this country be today if President Obama had indeed let OUR banking and auto industry fail? Where the heck would we be? Worse off than we are now! (Hmmmm, I wonder when Obamism will effect blogs?) And #1 is correct, it is prophecy. Look around us, 20 inches of rain in Atlanta in 72 hrs, the second tsunami in what, 2 yrs? How many earthquakes around the world this yr? My momma, God rest her soul, asked me to get my house in order right before she died. That was 2001. I was living with my boyfriend, in sin. A yr after she died, we got married. (And I plan on keeping him.) God knows I want to see Jesus. Peace. (All these trials and tribulations will look like a picnic when Yellowstone blows!)

Daisy says:

Team OBAMA

Shauny I feel you

miamore73 says:

See that was my thought didn’t he HAVE to step in because the banking and auto industry failed themselves??

Can’t wait to see Michael Moores new movie. I can’t see me actually paying the 10 bucks to see but I’m definately putting it in my netflix que.

Shauny says:

toosexy….Really?….did you make an entire assumption out of my 6 words…..really?

RachelRachel says:

I mean Really? What would You do if You were “President”? You are “Naive” if you think that being “selected” as president mean that you are ‘free’ to make decisions to better the country. All presidents are being controlled by an hidden group of men and these hidden-men do not have the common mans best interest at heart. President Obama is extremely Limited in what he is able to do. So was Clinton and so was all those before them. Things are not what they appear to be, my people. We are being highly deceived on All levels. President Obama would make a better president somewhere in Africa where he would be a bit more free to Really Help humanity. Here in the ole USA, the game of hate-wars is still effective; its just played a bit more sophisicated. America would like you to very much hate Obama and that’s a Fact. America would like you to very much keep hate alive towards each other and that’s another Fact.

flyqtnva says:

@PAHairston
    he saved the banks…saved the auto idustry..BUT IN THE MEANTIME…TATA (google it) IS TAKING AMERICAN JOBS TO INDIA…INDIA WILL BE THE NEW US IN A FEW YEARS..Y ..CUZ THATS WHERE ALL THE JOBS WILL BE! why cant he save us…the americans…y cant he stop the fed…there a business around here that obama should have saved and didnt….businesses should be allowed to fail big or small..if u do it dor one do it for all..thats the point of capatilism (SP)… and what he did really didnt do anything being that now every OTHER DAY WE FINDING OUT WHERE THE MONEY REALLY WENT….vacays, bentlys, expensive gifts for their wives, condos..etc…it went every where except where it was supposed to be

SunnyPA says:

As you know, I’m not an Obama supporter, but using Shauny’s word ……… Andy Williams…..really?!?!?

Sho’mone Sandra …..

flyqtnva says:

@miamore73
    me to michael moore the only one with some sense around here

flyqtnva says:

@RachelRachel

IT FEELS GREAT NOT TO BE THE ONLY ONE.!!!!!

Shauny says:

Sunny, I’m not an Obama supporter persay either but I did vote for him (after Hills lost the primary). Some things I support and some I don’t but posts like this gets the ….really? from me. Lastly, can someone tell me WTH Gladys has to do with this post other than being pictured?

SunnyPA says:

@Shauny (#16)

ROFL

Krysi J says:

Yea Fly you know you ain the only one huney….we ain looking like some nut jobs for nothing, its all GOOD, one day it’ll be BETTER.

And I agree Im glad there is someone like Michael Moore around who can afford to expose these people and some how avoid being thrown in the ocean by SS or the Feds.

scorpio says:

I agree with you #11. Obama will probably be the only president to serve a 4 year term. The Republicans, biased news outlets, and people with the mindset of Sandra will make sure of that. The banks were already failing, the housing market was a mess. All of this was due to people living outside of their means, and the greed of corporations. Not Obama. The soul of the country has been soul to places like India giving away jobs that Americans can do easily and with pride. It has backfired in a big way. People talk about Socialization, but it’s the dumbest thing ever conjured up. It’s a buzz word used to get mass amount of people to hate Obama.

anti-PC says:

Andy Williams is a smart man.

scorpio says:

has been sold. (correction)

Shauny says:

@20 why because he loves Gladys?

scorpio says:

Another thing people must remember is that the status quo is changing and the fears of a browning of America is what is behind all of this.

Daisy says:

What a mighty GOD we serve

Again Team OBAMA oh how I love my First Family :cheer:

Aint NOTHING new under the sun

iscream says:

I agree with Fly comment 12…

flyqtnva says:

@Krysi J

IM JUST SAYING girl, i always believed in “america” but ITS OBVIOUS THE SAME SH!T KEEPS HAPPENING OVER AND OVER AGAIN..AND ONLY A FEW FAMILIES ARE BENEFITING FROM IT. history has repeated itself and no one is paying attention..i dont do bandwagons..you riding along one day & the next you wake up with a mark on your forehead..

GERMANY anyone?

sanaas says:

Is there ever anything posted on this site positive about our President?

Anna says:

scorpio Says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    I was watching the Simpons and George & Babs Bush lived next door. Bart asked Pres Bush why he only served one term, he said because that’s all the time he needed.

toosexy says:

@shauny…no I just asked if anything seemed strange 2 you… the rest was my comment…I don’t see how you got any assumptions out of that question…..

toosexy says:

@flyqtnva and a lot of people don’t understand that in the bible the BEAST God refers to is the GOVERNMENT. It’s not a real beast or monster… and the mark will be to all who opposes the new world order… I really am just focusing on gettting right..because my FATHER holds all power over this land.

attorneymom says:

Do you think that President Obama will issue a statement regarding the death of Derrion Albert’s murder like he did in the Professor Gates’ fiasco?? Oh, I forgot. We are talking about poor black children/adults who don’t have degrees from Ivy League universities. Never mind.

Daisy says:

AM IF HE IS ASKED THEN HE JUST MAY!!!! He did NOT just comment on Gates so please get your facts straight as usual.

PAHairston says:

President Obama inherited a war that should NEVER been stated, a huge deficit and a country full of white, racist idiots who deny their racism. How can he change all this in what, 9 months? It took George W 8 yrs to get us in this mess. Give the man a chance, PLEASE! As for the jobs, NAFTA shipped them all overseas 10 yrs ago. My hometown, Martinsville, VA, used to be full of old money, you know rich white folks with industries such as textiles and furniture. Allll have closed and gone to China and jobs are scarce. Er body knows that old money don’t last forever unless you have more coming in. (Whenever I go home, I find street after street of mansions for sale, on the white side of town.) We also have to realize that most Americans, black or white, do not have college degrees thus industry or blue collar work is appreciated and needed, yet we shipped them all overseas. Just like black businesses in the cities, i.e, “corner stores”, are mostly run by Asians. If you look at the big picture, we are our own worse enemy. Peace.

iscream says:

Why does Ms. Knight look like she got the Bruce Leroy from the last dragon glow?

Anna says:

iscream Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    I thought the intent was to make them both look “Angelic”.