Celebs Out & About

Boston Celtics star Paul Pierce met with former President Bill Clinton and R&B star Usher at the Heads of State Reception at the MoMA in NYC. (Pierce was invited by Clinton to launch his FitClub34 fitness initiative at the CGI.)
Photo: National Basketball Association

Beyonce looked constipated while performing live in Perth, Australia yesterday.

The results of Lala Vazquez’s crash diet shows in this pic taken last night at the The Launch Of The New Porsche Panamera in Hollywood last night.

Quincy Jones gave Alicia Keys relationship advice at the the Clinton Global Citizen Awards in NYC yesterday.

Legendary rapper KRS-1 attended the VH1 Hip Hop awards with his daughter Tyme. His stepson Randy Hubbard Parker, who KRS helped raise, committed suicide in Atlanta 2 years ago after battling with depression for years.

Former Destiny’s Child member Kelly Rowland celebrated the 250th Anniversary of Guinness beer in Dublin, Ireland yesterday.

Here’s another exciting image of Halle Berry opening her car door outside her house in LA :yawn: .

Photos: Splash News, Wireimage/Getty, Zimbio.com

18 Responses to “Celebs Out & About”

LovelyLady says:

Still Love me some Bill Clintoon, when i was younger i thought he was the finest man alive AFTER Leo Dicaprio and Brad Putt oh yeah and Johnny Deep

Is that Beyonce or a Drag seriously im not sure

Lala looks cute

Alicia – no comment (not in a bad way just nuffin to say)

KRS passed them gens right to his daughter.

Kelly Rowland is stil the most beautiful

Halle aint never gonna age looks absolutley georgous.

KaraZ says:

Kudos to KRS One, love seeing fathers with their daughters!

Halle looks best with the crop cut.

All 3 men in the first picture are philanderers.

Daisy says:

I :heart: AKEYS! Love her new song

Halle gets better with age and the hair is FAB!

I always thought Paul Pierce was cute for some reason. Glad he survived getting knifed up a few yrs back.

Kelly looks pretty to bad she only is a “star” overseas bless her heart

LaLa tweeted about starting her workout plan

Is that really Beyaki? I am sure a stan will let me know ASAP thanks in advance :wink:

Smokie says:

You wrong for putting Kelly after the cut. LOL

Beyonce looks like she was working hard.

Lala looks the same.

Alicia’s a stallion, isn’t she?

Hopefully, KRS-1’s daughter will bloosom like Bobbi K.

LadyJustice says:

LOL @ that beyonce pic :rofl:

dont like alicia’s dress

kelly and halle looks cute

licia says:

i like kelly’s boots . halle is making me want to cut my hair off again . i haven’t talked badly about BEYAWNCE in a minute . i have been being good so i will just act like i don’t see her. lol

ELove says:

Ms. Sandra THAT SHOULD be “Former R&B Superstar” Usher :lol:

Dhoward1913 says:

Did y’all hear the Bill Clinton is a honorary member of Phi Beta Sigma?

That kid with KRS1 looks just like the wife…Ms. Melody.

Sandra, how do you manage to find the worst Beyonce shots possible?

Lala’s dress makes her look puffy, she should have worn something more form-fitting to show the workout plan.

Kelly looks beautiful as always.

masonmom says:

ok im gonna think OUT LOUD and say..krs’s daughter reminds me of aretha franklin THERE…i said it!! **sigh** la la aint change. thats an old pic of halle and yes usher is definitely FORMER! i was watchin his “u got it bad” vid the other day. c breezy and omarion wiped him out.

sharnell says:

KRS-1 daughter looks just like her MOMMA!

Daisy says:

I think Usher still has some hits left in him

Anybody see Halle on Leno last wk? SHE SLAYED everybody!

jazi65 says:

Love Halle’s short do

Kelly is doing her thang.

Lala & Alicia look beautiful

Is bey channeling her tranny ego in that pic good lawd!

Clinton was my fav prez.

kwall says:

i always loved me some President William Jefferson Clinton…but he looks OLDER than President James Earl Carter in that picture…good LORD.

pinky2083 says:

Lala looks the same to me.

I love Beyonce, they just caught her at the wrong time in that pic.

Not really feeling Alicia’s dress but I still love her, can’t wait for the new album! :)

Kelly :(

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

LOL, ok, that is not Beyonce….LOL, that looks like a drag queen. WTH????

And if that isn’t KRS daughter. Gosh, she looks like him!!!!

miamore73 says:

PAUL PIERCE=====>INGLEWOOOOOODDDD!!!! nuff said

Halle Berry really is absolutely beautiful bi-racial and LSLH and LSSH and all!! It really don’t matter what her H is doing the girl looks good.

miamore73 says:

Beyonce actually looks like Tina in that picture.

bklynchick says:

I saw halle on leno and she still beautiful..

Quincy looks like he wants to tongue Alicia

Kelly and La La Blah!!