FanMAIL: Sick Of Beyonce *Update*

[Scroll down for update]

I’ve been wondering when the public was going to finally get sick and tired of the minstrel show that’s being masqueraded as entertainment these days. There is nothing entertaining about the entertainment biz anymore. It’s just a circus side show now with people like Kanye West and Beyonce acting as ringleaders.

Isn’t it interesting that when Beyonce called Taylor Swift back out onstage last night, they both wore red dresses? My guess is they both decided to pack a red dress just in case something crazy happened — like Kanye interrupting Taylor’s speech to say Beyonce should have won the award.

Loyal reader Jennifer writes:

Hi Sandra,

I must say that I usually disagree with just about 95% of your posts (but I keep coming back so kudos to you),
but I’ll admit that you are right on point with this one. That staged event with Kanye and Beyonce is so obvious!
The general public are beginning to get sick of Beyonce and what better way to get some positive publicity than
to have Kanye bounce up on stage and humiliate the poor girl, then have Beyonce come to the rescue of
little Taylor and make herself out to be the “star with a heart”

This is just shameless!

Jennifer

UPDATE:
Jennifer responds to your comments.

Oh my! Looks as if I’ve struck a nerve by dethroning the fabulous Beyonce, and her antics to stay relevant. The fact of the matter is anyone with a little common sense and public relations know how is able to see a publicity stunt when they see one. I am in no way a Beyonce basher (I actually like the “Single Ladies” video), HOWEVER…my husband is even getting sick of her and when we first met a few years ago you couldn’t say nothing bad around him about Beyonce! To the non-believers who don’t believe this was a publicity stunt, I have 2 words for you – “How Dreadful”.

Thanks Sandra!

Jennifer

Photo: Wireimage/Getty

71 Responses to “FanMAIL: Sick Of Beyonce *Update*”

mizzdallas says:

If you sooo sick of her why do you post about her…? Im just sayin…

bklynchick says:

@mizzdallas “How U doin??”

I was just about to write the same thing..at the end of the day Kanye was wrong for coming out like that he would have been pissed off if someone would have did that to him so show the same resect I say

melinla says:

Is everything a staged conspiracy??? and I’m almost a conspiracy theorist…(waiting on my card to come in the mail…)

mizzdallas says:

@Bklynchick

“Alriiiiiight”

I blame this recession it got all kinds of people acting crazy

iscream says:

I don’t know why either would risk their career by doing something like that. You never know how the public will react. Kanye was drunk, Bey was shocked & Jay probably laid on both they asses for messing with his money….

And that whole late routine was so Wack! I don’t know why they had to keep announcing he was on his way. Just let him come or not come. I didn’t get that unless that was staged.

I’m sick of all of them in that circle at this point.

aqtpie says:

I’m with you Mizzdallas, we could have done without this post then. The loyal reader is sick of Beyonce, yet sends in a fanmail about her? Hmmmmm!!!

The look on her face did not look staged to me, and if it was then maybe she has room to grow to win that Oscar for acting after all!!!

Kat says:

:yawn:
    i’m over this topic already! :rolleyes:

flyqtnva says:

@melinla
    I’ll send you your official card express mail (lol smiley face)

flyqtnva says:

@mizzdallas

(lol smiley face)

flyqtnva says:

@Kat

(lol smiley face)

flyqtnva says:

BTW fam… lol smiley face is my new “yo”

lol smiley face

melinla says:

Thx Fly 8-)

flyqtnva says:

when i first saw it my inital thought was it was staged and beyonce was gonna call ol girl back on stage that was right after Kayne did it…IDK..it was just what I thought…HOWEVER either way it was still very classy of Mrs. MCNASTY.. (lol smiley face)

Daisy says:

I cant wait to see Jay Ye and Rihanna run this town on Leno tonight that is all

tallie says:

Taylor Swift actually said that the producers told her to wait by the stage. I think the producers told Beyonce that she had won and told her to invite Taylor back on stage. Beyonce doesn’t come off as a classy person, especially after watching her coochie popping performance.

starr says:

Okay….the embarassment wasn’t staged. The part where beyonce has taylor come out and finish her acceptance speech…..was plan though. Werd was/is…mathew went back stage to apologize to taylor and her mom, and thats where that came together…..

And why would mtv do this. this night was suppose to be about the mj tribute, and barely anyone is talking about it. And beyonce looks absolutely embarassed…..and considering her acting skills….lol that gurl was not acting lol

flyqtnva says:

@tallie
    girl anit you heard:
    Beyonce can strip nude, give a lap dance in front of her daddy..(thats so nasty BTW), sh!t beyonce can do a strip tease in front of the CHURCH and take yo man and she still is the classiest female on the planet…beyonce done fixed this mailbox and she can tell when its been messed wit

lol smiley face

attorneymom says:

Talli writes, “Beyonce doesn’t come off as a classy person, especially after watching her coochie popping performance.”

*****************************************

I concur with you 100%. How can you throw your legs open like that when your father is sitting in the front row watching? And as a father, how can Matthew Knowles pimp his daughter like that for money and call it entertainment?? The ends don’t justify the means. SMDH

Sidebar: I am glad Janet put on some clothes for her tribute to her brother.

attorneymom says:

Isn’t it almost time for Whitney on Oprah?? Chat with you later.

Daisy says:

@attymom DO NOT give any of the Whitney interview away I have my DVR set please and thank you lol

iscream says:

@ starr comment 16 I agree and knew Matthew had something to do with that. I think any artist who wants to save face would’ve done the same thing. People acting as if Bey did something so lavish.

I’m sure the stories will start to come out over the next couple of days. With twitter and all this high tech technology nothing stays out the press.

mizzdallas says:

I agree with Fly & Attnymom

and btw I cant stand that trey songz “lol smiley face” hahahhahahha

Daisy says:

@Mizz that song is HAWT and catchy lol LOVE IT lol :-)

intensemocha says:

SO LET ME GUESS IT’S BEYONCE’S FAULT KANYE GOT UP ON STAGE AND ACTED LIKE A JACK AZZ

AND ALTHOUGH VERY CLASSY SHE CALLED TAYLOR SWIFT BACK UP ON THE STAGE DURING WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HER ACCEPTANCE SPEECH

I GUESS PINK AND SHAKIRA HAVING ON THE SAME DRESS WAS A PLOT AS WELL

PEOPLE WILL BLAME BEYONCE FOR ANYTHING AND EVERTHING-TSUNAMI, THE STOCK MARKET, FAMINE, POVERTY ……OH YEAH I FORGOT SHE’S ALSO SECRETLY BEHIND RELEASING RIHANNA’S NUDE PHOTO’S ALSO

LOL

The Divine Ms. K says:

So, one loyal reader email = everyone’s tired of something?

Why would anyone risk fan backlash for a publicity stunt?? That makes no sense and your loyal reader needs more proof than they both had on red dresses. Pink and some other girl showed up in the same dress for the red carper – any conspiracy theories there???

intensemocha says:

PEOPLE KILL ME ACTING SO DAMN HOLY

KNOWING GOOD AND DAMN WELL SOME OF YOU FRESH OUT THE CLUB FROM LAST NIGHT AND POPPED MORE THAN COOCHY AND THEIR ARSES

AND DIDN’T GET PAID A DAMN THING FOR IT-

JUST A HIGH FIVE FROM YOUR PRETEND FRIENDS TELLING YOU “GO GIRL” AND A DAMN HANGOVER

iscream says:

:rofl: @ comment 26

You are so silly. :rofl:

Daisy says:

Can’t wait to see what “people” will say cause this is going to be good :coffee:

miamore73 says:

I have to admit I think Sandra has brainwashed me into being tired of Beyonce. I’m soooo tired of her. But it may be because I have to read 5 posts about her and Riyawna or a daily.

iyonah says:

IF YALL SO TIRED, WHY YALL SAYING YALL TIRTED??/ JUST BYPASS THE POST ….

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS PIC AND THE FANMAIL … IT’LL ADD TO BEY’S INTERNET HITS WHEN YOU GOOGLE HER …

AND PEOPLE QUESTION WHETHER SHE IS AN ICON OR NOT!?

GOOD/BAD OR INDIFFERENT … YOU LOVE HER, HATE HER OR LOVE TO HATE ON HER!!

BEYONCE IS A BAD BISHHHHH AND BEING DOING IT FOR A DECADE PLUS, CLAIM TIRED IF YOU WANT, BUT SHE IS GOING NOWHERE PEOPLE!!!

NOW HAVE A NICE DAY …

AND LOL SMILEY FACE IS A WACK SONG …

iyonah says:

@ DIVINE — “I think Beyonce was being genuine. I mean, why take away from that? Just let a nice gesture be that – a nice gesture.” <— BECAUSE PEOPLE WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THERE TIME (BUT COMPLAIN ON BLOGS )ARE UNABLE TO RECOGNIZE GOOD MANNERS ….

ELove says:

@melinla
    THAT ain’t fair… That’s not an actual Emotion-Code
    I SEE YOU and @iscream be using some shortcut codes :lol:

miamore73 says:

I find it hilarious when folks want to defend someone that doesn’t know them or could give a ish about them to the death. I mean tooth and nail. Wow.

If I’m not on someones payroll puhlease!!!!

:wtf:

iscream says:

I guess people who defend artist on blogs have nothing better to do with their time either..

Two way street on the same road of passing time at work… :coffee:

eastpointvet says:

it was a lot of things but stagged wasnt one of them that girl was crying backstage. the eminem thing was stagged you can tell that off jump this was not one of those moments. it was a moment brought to you by kanye west and Hennessey

luvly1957 says:

I don’t know if it was staged or not but B wore the red dress on da red carpet so i don’t know if Taylor put her on for da staging. I don’t believe it was staged and i am so not a “B” fan but i think dat was very classy wat she did.

iyonah says:

@ ice the diff between me and you, is that its a once in a while for fun, and def not a daily thing for me. You won’t see me on here every single moment that I should be working. The latter can’t be said for you … PLENTY have LOST their JOBS from being ON SR and other BLOG sites all day. I am sure you have come across people like that … they end up on the unemployment payroll.

Shannon says:

Beyonce had that red dress on the red carpet and for the duration of the show. Somehow I don’t believe she convinced Taylor to change into a red dress for the sake of a publicity stunt. At any rate, “pseudo singer”, “has been”, “caberet singer” or whatever other name you choose to give Beyonce, you most certainly cannot take away from the millions of dollars her talent and acumen have allowed her to accomplish.

miamore73 says:

but if you have soooo much to do at work wouldn’t you be doing that vs. defending Beyonce like she’s your first born. Don’t try to come off high and mighty when your in the same pool. Whether you just gettin your feet wet or not your in the water.

Daisy says:

@Mia :rofl:

@Iyonah :blink: wow you really went there with Ice.

Also, its called multitasking and some ppl use their phones to post comments.

kdillon says:

Honestly, I thought it was staged too because Taylor Swift came from the back of the stage already holding a microphone. Notice how Taylor didnt thank Beyonce for letting her speak it was almost like she was not feeling it. Why was Taylor not in her seat?

kdillon says:

I dont think what Kanye did was staged but I think Beyonce’s people had to rush and do something being that her name was mentioned. I can see MTV and the Knowles working together to save face…

miamore73 says:

Good Point Kdillon. If anything she wouldn’t have even been in the building. Didn’t she perform in the subway right after this in a different dress.

iscream says:

No, the difference is you aren’t on here like that anymore. But I’m sure your twitter account is Hot.

No, I haven’t come across anyone who lost their job over being on this site… at least they haven’t admitted that. I don’t use company computers to access this site so my addiction (I can admit to mine. No secret there) can not be traced.

Just wondering how someone who doesn’t have the same addiction knows about mine… things to make you hummmm :D

The Divine Ms. K says:

What’s funny is – everyone is wondering how much Beyonce was involved in this perceived pr stunt. But, if it were all true – wouldn’t Kanye be just as guilty??

I don’t think folks responses have anything to do with taking B off her “throne”. It’s just, I mean, if you don’t like her – don’t comment on it. I don’t waste time and energy on folks/people/things I am sick of. I keep it moving. And I don’t get why folks have to see negativity in EVERYTHING. I don’t think Beyonce would care enough about who doesn’t like her to pull a publicity stunt to get them to like her. She has plenty of fans to make up for those that don’t like her.

As far as her dropping it and dancing – that woman is grown and can do what she wants. Like someone said – I’m sure some of us have done worse in a club and not gotten a dime. I know I used to drop it back in the day. :lol:

attorneymom says:

@iyonah, Beyonce or Sasha, is that you??

attorneymom says:

@Iyonah and The Divine: So let me get this straight. It is okay for Sasha/Beyonce to pop that coochie or coochy because she gets paid for it. However, it isn’t okay for non-celebrity “po” folks to pop that coochie or coochy because our “broke” azzes don’t get paid for it. SMDH

The Divine Ms. K says:

@attorneymom – I never said it was ok/not ok for Beyonce or us “po” folks to pop whatever they want. My thing is – saying she shouldn’t be doing it because her father was there is irrelevant. She gets paid to perform and that’s what she was doing. Her father is well aware of how her concerts/performances go and her dance moves. Her dancing had nothing to do with the classy act of allowing Taylor Swift to take the stage and have her moment.

I say grown folks are grown folks – I don’t think anyone should be judging her for her dancing. My comparison with Beyonce and “regular” folks is that she is doing the same moves that I’ve seen in dance clubs – so why not the uproar of the moves then?

Work is work. And I never called anyone “broke” or “po” so don’t attribute those words to me.

aqtpie says:

Good lord, Where the hell is her PR? All this backlash for showing what seems to be an act of humility? I wonder why they didn’t tell her that if she wanted empathy/sympathy/support all she had to do was go commit a crime and apologize. Geezzeeeee!!!! She needs to fire everyone around her!!!

kdillon says:

I think Beyonce is too grown to gyrate and grind like that on stage, yes she is grown but she is still doing the same ole same ole…. honestly she looked stank last night.

kdillon says:

our standards are so low now!!!

Hermosa says:

People who don’t like Beyonce will ALWAYS find a reason not to like her, NO MATTER WHAT!

I dont think anything was staged bc we all know Kanye. We all know that he spazzed out like that quite frequently. Do I think what Beyonce did was staged? Im sure it could have been BUT only after the fact. Im sure her people approached MTV to let them know what the plan was so that they can have Taylor on stand by. Beyonce could have performed Single ladies in a nun suit in front of the pope per his request and most you guys would think that was a calculated attempt to sway people’s opinions on her.

The fact of the matter is that Beyonce has always been a very classy and respectful woman. She doesn’t cuss in interviews, she’s cussed 2x in the music and aside from her stage attire, her style is classy. Her way of doing business and persona as an entertainer has not failed her.

Meanwhile, half the people that are on here bashing her for doing something great and classy, defend chris brown for beating RiRi’s a$$.

Thats a damn shame!

iyonah says:

@ice … that was real cute … my addicition though does not lie in blogs or twitter.

@daisy … you taking me serious? I thought we were connected :(

@attorneymom … the diff between Bey’s gyrating and your local Shaqueeda’s is tnot only the $, but the routine …

And you know I am just STAN’ing for Bey right now, it will be back to regular schedule programming for yall. I don’t do this EVERY DAY …

iyonah says:

Hey Herm … how did you end up making out this morning?

KaraZ says:

There was still a 2 minute delay during last night’s broadcast right? So MTV had more than enough time to sanitize what the public saw, but they chose not to. hmmm I wonder why? I too believe this was a ploy byt MTV executives to drum more ratings & press for their show during these hard times. I don’t know that I buy that Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Kanye all sat down and went over their lines, but it was a bit too convenient last night.

Either that or someone was selling a bad batch of weed to these folks

missy says:

actually their is no conspiracy theory here because taylor swift is wearing the dress that she performed in and it just happened to be red and so was beyonces’ dress.

Although at first glance this whole fiasco seemed like a publicity stunt but it couldn’t of been and if it was then they must be some dumb business people because not all publicity is good no matter what people think and Kanye is looking like a big fool.

iyonah says:

Mia … totally bypassed your comment … I saw right PASS YOU!!

iyonah says:

Hide behond the PC … cause you look like that … you know exactly what and who I am talking to …

Daisy says:

Wow now we calling out folks w/o a pic lol alrighty then I know I know you arent serious :wink:

Hermosa please give it a rest regarding CB. There is a DIFFERENCE in SUPPORTING somebody vs DEFENDING them if you dont know what it is please look it up at your lesisure please and thank you.

Shoutout to CB who still has folks jocking him!

I knew this would be good lol

One final down one more to go :dance:

jazi65 says:

Now everybody knows Bey can’t act worth a dam so I don’t think she was part of a stunt…Now pt 2…HELL YEA! Bey & her peeps (aka papa know it all) saw a PR gold mine & they ran with it..

As far as her always being classy & respectful..that must be when she’s off stage because all that gyrating and spreading the legs showing off her cookie is far from classy.

kcicero says:

Darn working, I’m about to start looking up SR on Chrysler’s Network so I can get fired…yal are off the hook…and no more Amulet moments puhleaze!

aMochaBabe says:

This was not a STAGED event. It was a KANYE event. Kanye who is self-serving and does not believe in Proper Protocol.Period.

Taylor clearly wanted to cry on the spot, camera pans to Beyonce’ who clearly couldn’t believe Kanye was onstage actin’ a fool and “in her honor” no less……mouthed the words NO Kanye because she knew what he did was BEYOND distasteful, BEYOND Wrong and basically robbed Taylor of her moment.

If Sandra was calling this the right way….she wouldn’ve commented on how Gracious and Selfless it was of Bey to do what NONE of the other award winners thought to do.

That’s the spin she should have put on this story. That of all the people who took to the stage to claim their awards….NOT ONE of them thought about righting the wrong that KW created.

It wasn’t Beyonce’s fault and she wasn’t involved BUT she took the time to think of someone else and today instead of recognizing her simple act of kindness- folks are still hatin’.

Hermosa says:

Daisy if I stay jocking chris…you stay jockin B. no need to shout out to B cuz this is B post.

I know the difference and its obvious its a matter of what they prefer and is convinient for them.

making up conspiracy theories and shyt…really? i mean really?

kwallace577 says:

ummm. yall leave iyonah alone…please and thanks.

flyqtnva says:

Its so funny to me how Beyonce fans try to justify her stank-ness….prostitutes get paid too….

lol smiley face

Daisy says:

Hermosa you need more people. I did not say much about Bey in this post and I GIVE HER PROPS but you seem to overlook that as usual. I said her dress was cute damn is that not good enough for you STANS lol

So you need to direct your comments to the right person cause I didnt make up any theory about your precious beloved Bey lol

whyohwhy says:

Beyonce had nothing to do with that little scene and what she did afterwards was beautiful.. You dont have to be a Beyonce fan or stan to give her props for what she did and if you was honest you would agree with Kanye at what he was saying but not the place he said it!

Her outfit was great! No matter what she do or dont do she is dammed so we all know she is an ICON..

intensemocha says:

WHO GIVES TO FLYING FUGS WHAT ONE POSTER AND HER HUSBAND THINK AND IF THEY’VE GROWN TIRED OF BEYONCE

WELL EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT AND TURN THE DAMN TV OFF OR CHANGE THE DAMN CHANNEL

PEOPLE KILL ME ACTING AS IF SOMEONE SHOULD MODIFY THEIR BEHAVIOR BASED ON THEIR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS

BEYONCE IS FREE TO LIVE HER LIFE AS SHE CHOOSES; JUST AS WE ARE

PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE TO BEGIN WITH BECAUSE NOTHING ANY STAR OR ENTERTAINER DOES WOULD CONSUME ME SO THAT I WOULD EVEN GIVE THEM ENOUGH OF MY TIME OR ATTENTION TO GROW TIRED OF THEM TO BEGIN WITH

iyonah says:

Daisy …we good boo! You should KNOW I am not talking bout you!!!

Kwall … I am good Ice and her henchman don’t MOVE me!

2thick4u says:

If you watched the show…Taylor wore the same dress she performed in later that night.

Beyonce had a red dress on from the red carpet.

I’m totally over this topic but right is right and wrong is wrong. The chick deserved time to do her speech and she was given it…no matter who gave it to her :) !!!

miamore73 says:

Yup but you still came back.