First Pics of Jaden Smith in Karate Kid Remake

According to ONTD, where I swiped these pics, The Karate Kid was re-titled Kung Fu Kid, starring Jackie Chan and Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith’s 11-year-old son Jaden Smith.

The film is produced by Will Smith, and co-produced by China Film Group and Columbia Pictures began.

Filming began in June in Beijing, China.

26 Responses to “First Pics of Jaden Smith in Karate Kid Remake”

iscream says:

Out of respect for the Smith family fans here I will refrain from saying….

this boy know good and damn well he only got this part because his father had something to do with it. Why don’t you ever see them in anything outside of the family. So since Daniel-son is black is Mr. Miagie now going to be Mexican :shrug:

LadyJustice says:

never seen this movie before.

pinky2083 says:

Where is Will’s hair?

I don’t understand why people have to remake everything. Some things are better left alone.

LadyJustice says:

does hawthorne still come on tv???

miamore73 says:

No that man must be a trainer or something. I thought Jackie Chan was playing Mr. Miagie. I kinda think it’s cool that they work as a family unit while the kids are still kids. Maybe it’ll help keep the loonies away but I doubt it. Willow was in a few movies non family related.

Will is not looking so Fresh Prince in that picture. I wonder what’s up with the head.

masonmom says:

lmaoooo@isc! thats funny! he’s a cutie pie though but u dmnnn right! at least tyler perry gives up and comin actors a chance!

iscream says:

2LadyJustice Says:

never seen this movie before.
    ************************************
    Are you that young or am I that old, lol. Please rent it before you see the remake…

Wax on, Wax off, Wax on, Wax off…. And of course the song.

I am the man who will fight for your honor. I’ll be the hero you’ve been dreaming of… (something something) together. we did it all for the glory of love. lmao That’s a classic movie.

miamore73 says:

pinky that’s because all of the creativity in Hollywood has seemed to have dried completely up!! They remake EVERY DANG ON THANG!! Fame, Transformers, everythang. Half of the movies they’re remaking weren’t good to begin with example A-Team!!

melinla says:

@ lady they had the season finally – don’t know if it’s coming back…

melinla says:

finally = finale my bad

Daisy says:

I :heart: the Smith family! As the kids get older IF they want to continue to act you best believe they will be in movies other than the ones Will and Jada have something to do with :coffee:

iscream says:

So Daisy,

What’s tomorrow Lotto numbers?????????

pinky2083 says:

That looks like Jackie Chan to me..

KaraZ says:

iscream says: So since Daniel-son is black is Mr. Miagie now going to be Mexican

______________________________________________________________
    *DEAD*

eastpointvet says:

will didnt have nothing to do with that move about the earth about to end with keanu reeves in it however u spell his name and his kid was in that one. most movie will is in though he have a major hand in them thats why he gets big bucks.

LadyJustice says:

@ISC
    im 25, ive heard of it before just never felt it was something that i would like.

@melinla
    thanks, ive only watched one episode… i feel so bad cuz im supposed to be a fan, but that show was boring =/

Daisy says:

@east THANKS

@Ice POW :wink:

iscream says:

@ east that’s why I like it here. You learn something new everyday cause I sure never heard of nor saw that movie.

LadyJustice says:

willow was in kit kitridge (kid movie) will didnt do that one either.

bklynchick says:

Looks like it is going to be a cute movie for the kiddies….

But,the best karate movie of all time is The Last Dragon “Who’s the master???” Shonuff!!

iscream says:

@ Bklynchick

I SAID WHO’S THE MASTER. “I am” (& then the sexiest smile I’ve ever saw is displayed).

If they ever remade that movie who is cute enough to play Bruce Leroy? I can’t think of anyone off the top of my head. I just hope Beyonce isn’t casted as Laura Charles.

bklynchick says:

@iscream

He was really cute though….I had a crush on him and everything

At the rate Will Smith is going with putting his sons in movie he will remake the last dragon and jaden will be Bruce Leroy!!

pointhimout says:

yeah number 1, i dont like ish like that either. that’s what kinda turned me off to the ‘runs house’ show. kids just come outta nowhere with fashion lines and rap albums, yet, people with real talent, but not the direct contacts spend the next 10 years struggling for a break. no respect from me for that. and these would be the types to make the worst bosses–aint paid one damn due. NEXT.

ELove says:

@point … AGREE

And for those that think Will’s not directly involved in his KIDS movie choices-n-roles… Will Smith HAS MORE JUICE than y’all think :wink:

miamore73 says:

@isc the movie was called The Day The Earth Stood Still

I heard it sucked though!!

eastpointvet says:

@point
    nothing wrong with that all races do that but black folks they keep wealth inside the family and nothing wrong with that if they in the position to do so and i applaud them for building generational wealth at least they doing something and not living off there parents money regardless if they got an open door the product still has to be successful. the girls came up with a good idea and they have made money off it and thats commendable