Justin & Rihanna Rumors FALSE (but you already knew that)

US magazine ran with a ridiuclous cover story claiming pop singer Justin Timberlake dumped his girlfriend Jessica Biel for Rihanna. But no one I know fell for that story.

Paparazzi pics of Justin and Jessica strolling hand-in-hand last night in Northern Cali hit the Internet today totally debunking the silly rumors.

Obviously someone pulled one over on US magazine’s editors (or maybe they made the whole thing up like certain blogs do for hits). The magazine industry is in a slump right now so expect to see more fabricated stories in the near future.

At any rate, I can’t wait to see more pics of Ri Ri and her boo Melissa walking hand-in-hand again. They make such a cute couple!

Photo: Splash News Online

39 Responses to “Justin & Rihanna Rumors FALSE (but you already knew that)”

iscream says:

Every other month this girl is linked to someone else famous. Her people really need to start putting out better stories because these are starting to make her look loose.

LadyJustice says:

i heard on the radio that jessica and justin broke up :confused:

rihanna and mario need to get together. good look? lol

Anna says:

Jessica always looks sad. When she is dressed up she is beautiful, when not she can’t even pass for the girl next door. Justine and Rih, too much of a age diff plus Chris would get his ppl to beat him up. LOL.

Shauny says:

Anna isn’t Justin mid 20s? I don’t think there’s much of an age difference.

I also saw that Justin and Jessica were kaput but I don’t care. He’s been a bore since getting with her. I agree that Rhi Rhi can’t be pictured with anyone because she’s accused of dating/messing around with them. MEN and WOMEN.

O.K is a mess. In one bullet point they have secret hookups but in the next Hot PDA…..ummmm which one is it. If they’re a secret how can they do PDA?

Sandra the thought of RhiRhi being lesbun makes your panties moist doesn’t it?

KaraZ says:

Jessica looks like she’s on heroin…

LadyJustice says:

Sandra the thought of RhiRhi being lesbun makes your panties moist doesn’t it?

Charles says:

@4

Justin is almost 30

And why would king justin, the king of r&b mess with a low rent no talent dyke from the islands who sings like a goat in labor pains after a hit of crack. King justin only dates rich talented beautiful WHITE women, as everyone should!

ELove says:

JB is definitely TORE-UP & SHRINKING in what little beauty she had… And IF Justin wanted to Hit That (Rhi-Rhi)

HE COULD !!!!! :lol:

Anna says:

Shauny Says:

Anna isn’t Justin mid 20s? I don’t think there’s much of an age difference.
    ~~~~~~~~
    Justin will be 28 the beginning of the year, but Rih just seems immature to me. She ended up with immature Chris.

Anna says:

Charles Says:

@4

Justin is almost 30

~~~~~~~
    Chuck your comments crack me up. What talent did Britney have again?

Daisy says:

Anna I bet CB wasnt immature behind closed doors :coffee:

Shauny as always you made me :rofl:

Anna says:

Daisy Says:

Anna I bet CB wasnt immature behind closed doors
    ~~~~~~~~
    That’s why she took them ass beatings. Duh! LOL.

mizzdallas says:

Ohhhh sis you have me cracking up!!!! lmao

maybe the goat n the camel can have mix breeds

ELove says:

@Anna (#10)
    I WOULD tell you but it’s SOOOOOOOOOO X-Rated !!! :rofl:

mizzdallas says:

I take an azz beating anyday from CB! hahahahahahha lol!

Daisy says:

Anna she was giving as good as she got..as far as licks go..take that anyway you would like lol

mizzdallas says:

I to scroll up again after Ann comment #10 sis know you didnt just call justin King of RnB

I cant and I will NOT, NOT today OMG! I have freakin tears in my eyes since when did a white boi become KING of RNB I thought that was Bobby Brown omg! I cant breathe

mizzdallas says:

@daisy

I dont think robyn was able to take the peen CB got frastruated with her and he proceeding to beat her azz lmao!

Daisy says:

@Mizz you need to stop lol

I also thought Bobby Brown was the King well at least the self procalimed King of RnB

I want to go see the real King of R&B Kellz but none of my friends will go with me lol I saw him back in the day and he puts on a FAB concert

mizzdallas says:

@daisy

nobody wants to get pissed on after buying a new outfit n sum bad azz shoes n getting our hair n nails done!!! lol!

Daisy says:

Sandra when did you open registration or did you let your fav emailers join the family?

Welcome new folks!

Daisy says:

@Mizz :rofl: I will buy them ponchos to stay dry lol

Charles says:

Yall will praise king justin who else has been on bet since 2001 and been white *waits*****

Justin is the #1 r&b singer and pop singer in the game, usher wishes he had king justins money, career and talent!

King justin the king of r&b

2001- forever

mizzdallas says:

@charles

really…? smdh

kdillon says:

I dont think the rumors are false, they have been into each other since working on Rehab…. even the video shows large amounts of chemistry. Jessica was cool for a while for Justin but he likes it girls….
    Why do you think Rihanna has been hanging all over Melissa? She is putting on a show…

Anna says:

Daisy Says:

~~~~~~~
    I’ve always been team both. I know that was not their first encounter with putting their hands on each other in a non loving way.

LadyJustice says:

charles, robin thicke has been on BET plenty of times. and hes white.

Charles says:

@27

Who?

I was just on billboard.com where is he located on the charts?? I didn’t see him on riaa did he go plat???

kdillon says:

Justin isnt on the charts either, he has no released since what 06

Krysi J says:

Man, it must be a slow news day….

ehh?

Shauny says:

Charles you remain an absolute hoot. Some of the things you say…..hahaha

You remind me of those episodes on Maury or Tyra of the Black people who wishes they could be white because everything white is right and everything black is wack…lol

Just has not ever and will not EVER be the king of R&B. Also you dogged RhiRhi’s singing BUT she can sing circles around that white pop tart Britney Spears who cheated on Justin with Wade…his friend. Jessica Beal was on 7th Heaven for goodness sakes. What kind of money is she making and when was the last time you saw her on screen? Cameron was the only girl Justin dated with talent AND major deniro. Other than that he was banging back up dancers.

Charles says:

Justin had a top 10 hit this year with love sex magic and that’s the getcha gotcha, who else could get ciara in the top 10 but the king of r&b justin timberlake!

Jessica has that syndication money she makes at least 50k a year off of 7th heaven not to mention the guap she got while filming, and she has been in magazines and movies! Britney may not be able to sing but her voice is far more pleasent than rihannas llama being castrated voice

iscream says:

Didn’t Justin have a single out with TI over this past summer?

charles said:

Anna says:

Jessica does movies. She was in I now pronouce you (somebody) and Chuck.
    She does many period piece movies that most would not think to see. She also has finished projects coming out soon:

The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (2010) (pre-production) …. Cindy
    The A-Team (2010) (filming)
    Valentine’s Day (2010) (post-production) …. Kara
    Nailed (2009) (post-production) …. Alice Eckle
    Planet 51 (2009) (completed) (voice) …. Neera

Krysi J says:

Ok…?

PROOF that news today is so slow, we actually find conversations to have about it, that ain even worth having.

Shauny says:

I concur Krysi @35

Daisy says:

Give me Rihannas voice n songs n e day ova Brittany

White folks neva say Brittany or Madonna can’t sing