Kanye Apologizes to Taylor for the 4th time

In the midst of an anti-Kanye backlash that’s sweeping the nation, Kanye West picked up the phone this morning to call Taylor Swift and apologize for his rude antics on the VMA’s Sunday night.

According to TMZ.com, Swift, who is currently on a pity tour, told the ladies of The View that she hadn’t heard from Kanye since he bumrushed the stage to snatch her microphone and declare that Beyonce should have won her award instead of her.

Reps at The View say Kanye rang the show immediately after Swift left the set and offered a big fat apology for being a jackass.

The rep said Swift accepted Kanye’s apology.

18 Responses to “Kanye Apologizes to Taylor for the 4th time”

ELove says:

LUV the “pity tour” jab … YES I DO !!! :lol:

melinla says:

Let it go!!!! Hey E-Love :waving:

Peachizz says:

OMG.. Im so over this.. Didn’t Joe Wilson do the same thing to Obama.. I dont recall seeing numerous post about that Sandra…

pinky2083 says:

OK ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna says:

ELove Says:

LUV the “pity tour” jab … YES I DO !!!
    ~~~~~~
    For which one. Kayne was already scheduled to be on Jay last night and Taylor was scheduled to be on “The View” today. I say enough already and let them make a song together. A cross over song is never a bad thing. Rapper hooks up with Country Girl, it could work.

Shauny says:

just peeping in and cosigning everything Anna said.

iscream says:

Nope I don’t think he deserves to have a song with her. Almost like his behavior is being excused once again. He needs to pay for his actions and learn from them.

No pity party from me. His attitude needs to be adjusted. & this backlash is a good start.

pointhimout says:

ok gad-dammit, we get it. urban and suburban american knows who the phuck taylor swift is now. Kanye, u did what mtv alone could not do for her career. she is now a household name. can we please move on from this?

please tell me her bday has already passed, cuz if not, he’ll be sending a damn telegram too. i hope one of them dont celebrate xmas, cuz I can’t deal with much more of this. she’s gettin more shine now than she would’ve without his assholedness. you did it kanye, u did it for taylor.

ELove says:

@point is ON-POINT once again …

@anna
    WOULD it be better than that collabo Nelly did with Faith’s husband :lol:

KaraZ says:

Peachiiiiiizzzzzzz why do insist on telling Sandra Rose the thought about herself

ELove says:

@melinla… What It Do, What It Do !!!

Anna says:

ELove Says:

@anna
    WOULD it be better than that collabo Nelly did with Faith’s husband
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I doubt it because I liked that song, but sometimes we have to find ways to keep the peace when the public/your fans are involved. To me it’s a win win and would show character. Taylor has a beautiful voice and I have to admit even though I don’t like him, Kayne is a beast.

LadyJustice says:

so everyone knows who taylor swift is now. job well dont kanye

Peachizz says:

@Karaz… Sorry did I do something wrong..?

bklynchick says:

Damn these 15 minutes are lasting longer than I thought…she’s alright now it aint like her called her out her name or something…u know black folks with sympathize with u for a minute but not for too long cause then we start thinking “is this racism” LOL!!

bklynchick says:

Sorry for all the typos…

Anna says:

bklynchick Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I typed something to that effect but deleted it. Don’t start nothing won’t be nothing.

katgirl33 says:

…see all this azz Kanye gotta kiss now??

He brought all this extra shyt on himself…black white green yellow…..

And as far as Joe Wilson…this might mess around and be his last term in office……he been getting a lot of money in his campaign (he’s a Republican) since the comment……but, his democratic opponent…..went from $64,000, to 1 million in that short time…