Kanye West’s Disappearing Concert Dates

The most hated rapper in the world, Kanye West, was spotted Tuesday leaving a recreation center in L.A. after shooting hoops with some pals, who all look very suspect. Especially the chile with her hands on her hips and the tall queen in the red shorts. How They Doin?

Anyway, Kanye was supposed to be gearing up for his Fate Kills tour with Lady Gaga (and her fake British accent). But tickets that were set to go on sale September 19 are no longer available, leading some to speculate that Kanye is making good on his promise to take a break.

According to the LATimes blog, a smattering of Fame Kills tour dates that appeared on Ticket Master on Monday were gone by Tuesday morning. As of 6 p.m. Tuesday, Ticketmaster currently lists no upcoming dates for West.

Additionally, The Times noted that “West and Gaga were set to play the Staples Center on Nov. 16 in Los Angeles. But AEG Live, which owns the downtown arena, declined to comment about the tour details, and instead referred questions to Live Nation, which is promoting the tour.”

The Times speculates that “It’s unlikely an arena tour of this magnitude would be called off; it’s more likely that West and Lady Gaga are waiting for the controversy to die down.”

But West was still trending high on Twitter.com last night with hundreds of thousands of hateful and racist tweets directed at him. And late yesterday, CNN released the raw video footage of Barack Obama calling West a jackass. So it’s doubtful that the controversy will die down anytime soon.

Pics source

127 Responses to “Kanye West’s Disappearing Concert Dates”

masonmom says:

soooo wuz up wit acknowledging jigga pushed elvis out the way and ruffed that NUMBER 1 spot for outselling his azz..give the man his props! most #1 albums sold by a solo artist…take that chez whitey!!

LovelyLady says:

Congrats to Jay Z :clap: , so now maybe his azz will stop being a rapper and just be Sean Carter. He needs to sit down pushing 40 still rapping the same sh*t. He might have sold the most #1 albums but not the most records. Maybe thats why he never retired for real yet so he can go down in histoy. Now, that he has he needs to go sit his azz down.

masonmom says:

jigga aka mike jordan of rap does need to finally retire. he hyped all these up and coming rappers to think they could finally make their mark and get their shine but ooooh wait, he comes out of retirement. dmn it!! maybe him and bey looking to have that one last big hoorah before they retire together!

when they have their 1st baby, the paps are gonna go CRAZY!! it’s gonna be bigger than Suri pics!

LovelyLady says:

BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

“Kanye West just interruppted Patrick Swazye’s funeral to let everyone know Michael Jacksons funeral was better

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Kanye was so wrong but white folks are so wrong to try and destroy his career. Hell, the man apologized. Don’t get me wrong, I think hip/hop/rap is a genre where untalented people can become gigantic stars almost overnight, a genre that has negatively influenced so many of our young people. But again, what did he do, did he kill or rape the girl? At a highly overrated awards show, he showed out. Isn’t this what show business is all about, to outshine or out-do all your competition, to stay in the limelight no matter what? How does that saying go: Negative publicity is better than no publicity at all. And for the record, if Swift had been black, would we still be discussing this event? Yeah, I’m playing the race card here but who invented this freaking card and who was first to play it? Certainly not us black Americans. HELL, THIS COUNTRY WAS BUILT ON RACISM, clear and simple. I’m just saying. As always, I leave you in peace.

masonmom says:

its not kanye’s first outburst but it may be his last!

iscream says:

While I like Kanye as a rapper I don’t like the person he presents to the world. So I think all the backlash he is getting he deserves. Karma will catch up to you and it looks like he has some checks to cash in.

LadyJustice says:

grats to jigga man, i didnt know he pushed elvis out the way.

PAHairston says:

Hell, and I’ll bet you that young, blonde, blue-eyed country singer is relishing alllll this media attention. She’s now a house-hold word when most black folks ain’t never heard of the b…….

iscream says:

@ PA

I think its unfair to call Taylor a B.. All she did was accept her award. I have not heard her speak any ill feelings about Kanye since all of this went down. She was already a household name before this which is why she beat out Beyonce & Lady GaGa.

Just because black folk (more so age group 25 & over) wasn’t checking for her means nothing. Even if we are talking about her doesn’t mean we are going out to buy her music.

loveme77 says:

I GUESS WHOEVER DIDNT KNOW TAYLOR KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT HER NOW.. I JUST SAY MAKE THIS WORK FOR YOU HER AND KANYE DO A SONG TOGEATHER AND JUST MAKE THAT MONEY .. LOL..

Nina says:

All I know is Taylor Swift has sold MORE records than Kanye…so he needs to sit down. I’m still his fan, but like Ice said karma will catch up.

keely107 says:

But its okay to outwardly shout out and disrespect the President! This guy is selling autographed pictured of his outburst and is supported for his outburst and Kanye it pinned up for the world to throw stones at. GTFOH!

masonmom says:

her sells definitely moved up thanx to ‘Ye. she should definitely shot out to him!

masonmom says:

taylor swift sold MORE than kanye??? really? i know country is mainstream and popular among chez whitey but the girl just came out. she aint been in the game long enuff to sell MORE than’ Ye.

maybe u meant she has more google hits than Ye’ now!

kwallace577 says:

like i said before taylor does not need black folk to sell records. country music is a BIG business. they sell more albums than hip hop/r & b/ and rap combined. just cause “we” never heard of them does not mean they are not blockbuster international acts…just means…well it can mean alot of things…

kwallace577 says:

—————————————-
    no she has. she had TWO top albums in 2008. she was listed TWICE…for two different albums in the year end top 10 albums list.

a first since soundscan started.

iscream says:

Hey Keely

Good morning,

Lets not forget that Kanye also had his moment (right or wrong) disrespecting a president. He didn’t get any backlash then. He has gotten away with this outlandish behavior for some time now. Times UP

If I was Taylor I wouldn’t do anything to help Kanye out of this. He dug his own hole so dig yourself out. Since when does the victim help the suspect? If her album sales go up because of this :shrug: maybe she has some good karma she is cashing in. (It works both ways)

If this was Alicia Keys, Keyshia Cole, Fantasia or any blk female singer I wonder if everyone would feel the same way.

PAHairston says:

From the WashPost: Kanyelicio.us is a site with one purpose: To make Kanye West insult your own site. Simply type in the URL “http://kanyelicio.us/” and after the final “/” put in your own domain. For example, here’s Kanye insulting TechCrunch.

mjoylaw says:

what KW did was totally wrong..but he has apologized over and over, letting the world know he’s not a complete jackass, he jut fcuked up…he should be forgiven but Kanye pls get back on your meds and don’t do this mess again!! Keep your mouth shut and let others have their shine!!

CONGRATS HOVA!!!!!!!!

kwallace577 says:

oh yeah congrats to jayz…DEAD @ get back on your meds…

LadyJustice says:

taylor has been out a good 3 years. has 2 cds and BOTH are still on the top 50 in the charts. she was doing pretty good before ‘Ye so she can only move foward

coaretained says:

I actually LIKED Taylors swifts song..very catchy.. I guess I can see how she won.

Either way she did not ask to be disrespected so this isn’t really her fault. Kanye and that Hen bottle brought this on themselves.. hopefully he has since ended their friendship.

coaretained says:

:clap: for Jigga man!! Now make that wife of yours :hump: you and make some babies!!

taylor swift has not won any grammy’s, how many has kanye won…12

masonmom says:

taylor sold about 6 mill (so far) kanye…8!!

luvly1957 says:

Sandra is not going to give Hov is props for selling 475,000 cds wen she thought he waz goin to b a flop. Go Hov and i agree get B pregnant and sit her azz down. What Sandra will do and watch her do it iz try and give Ri-hash some kind of credit for Jay sellin dat many recs for her being on his cd but Sandra it was cuz of AKeys for dat badazz NEW YORK,NEW YORK and I’m from da ATL but dat song is FIIIIIIRE!!!!!

LadyJustice says:

kayne also has 4 cds out. this girl only has 2. when she gets as many cds as he does her numbers will sure surpass his. :shrug:

masonmom says:

yea that song made me almost go and buy it! however, its no longer $10 so ill pass and wait for it to go back down on black fri or xmas time!

kwallace577 says:

she has sold 6 million in just 2 years. she has been out since 2007.

it has taken him 11 years to sell 8 million. he has been on the scene since 1998.

this is what i am talking about when i say country music sells more than rap/hip hop/ r & b combined…

i am not here to fuss over it. the numbers speak for themselves.

pinky2083 says:

I like Taylor Swift too :)

This will all die down just like all the other outburst he’s had. I would go to the concert.

masonmom says:

i aint here to fuss about either cuz both of them muthaphkaz still got more money than whats in my bank acct!

iscream says:

Thanks Kwallace for fact checking.

MM you’d be surprised how many great artist never won a Grammy. I don’t even think Patti Labelle ever won one. MJ Bad Album didn’t get any. (There I go again.) & the Bad album is a classic. Grammy’s are all about politics. I read that all the award shows (mainstream) are banning together to make sure Kanye never wins another award again. Now if its based on music how can they do that? :shrug:

kwallace577 says:

i heard that too @isc about the never winning an award again. sad. he has really screwed himself and he really IS talented.

coaretained says:

@isc.. easily.. watch em… SMDH

masonmom says:

oh yea patti-patti got some grammy’s! everything is politics now and days anywayz. chez whitey tryin to ban him aint right though. in th end they both come out on top cuz they are still the subject to talk about…for THIS WEEK!

masonmom says:

speakin of…where has patti been hiding? somebody loves u baaybay..its MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nina says:

“On Tuesday September 8, 2009, it was announced that Taylor Swift’s album sales in the US had passed the 10 MILLION mark in sales including 4,020,725+ copies of Fearless. In addition, Taylor has sold over 20 million paid song
    downloads. She has sold more albums last year than any other recording artist, in any genre of music.”

– this is from Reuters.com

So, she has sold more albums than Kanye even with fewer releases. I’m a Kanye West fan too and yes he has creativity on lock, grammys, etc, but 19-year old Taylor Swift is hot in the country world and breaking records.

free says:

i told my husband that kanya really f’d up this time by messing with that white girl. the katrina bush statement was at least recognized as true by many whites. however, i’m sure he’s blacklisted now.

ELove says:

I’m sorry BUT Taylor “I didn’t know who she was EITHER” Swift ain’t nothing special — IMO and as you all already know RECORDS SALES means nothing to me in regards to me liking them & purchasing their music (Absolutely Nothing!!!)

Mainstream Country music IS LIKE Extreme (X-Games) Sports …
    ALL THOSE YTs CAN HAVE ALL THAT S-H-I-T TO THEMSELVES

And A Whack-AZZ YT-artist (Elvis) WHO Stole from others AND has No Originality AND never gave due credit to THOSE HE STOLE FROM … BEING surpassed by A Whack-AZZ Black Artist (Jay-z) WHO ALSO steal from others AND has No Originality AND never gives due credit to THOSE HE STEAL FROM …

Well ACTUALLY it’s Quite Appropriate that it happened AND it just goes to show you how a TRIED-n-TESTED Formula and work for you… So congrats to JIGGLES for surpassing the (Wait for It) …

THE STR8-OUT RACIST WHO WAS SIMPLE-N-PLAIN … AND MUTHER-PHUCK HIM AND JOHN WAYNE (P.E. in the MF-ing House)
    :wink:

masonmom says:

wheres the next post? no rihanna sightings so we can see whats she’s wearing today? i seen on another site how beyonce cousin, angie is tryin to start a singin career and matthew told her to lose weight! i thought she gained a few pounds lately!

kwallace577 says:

i think i am gonna go out and buy a taylor swift cd. hail i already got patsy cline, shania, dixie chicks, gretchen wilson and faith hill. she can sit on that part of the cd rack….

mizzdallas says:

@elove

okay now your gonna make me pull out my p.e greates hits cd, eric b & rakim, big daddy kane etc.,

mizzdallas says:

@kwall

dont play with me! I love me some country music, I have shania, faith hill & leanne rhimes omg!

keely107 says:

Kweezy not Patsy Cline?

mizzdallas says:

@mm

I read that hahahhahhahaha if solange,kelly & that and the other step-child I forgot her name sang back-up what makes angie beyince thinks she can actually have a successfull music career she might as well keep her day-job “beyonce yaki weave carrier and microsoft wind machine”!

kwallace577 says:

yes @44. loves me some patsy. loves her. she is on rotation in my ipod. loretta lynn too. my FAVE loretta lynn song is “don’t come home a drinkin’ with lovin on your mind”.

basically telling her husband she does NOT want the “drunk dyck”…lmfao.

kwallace577 says:

um….the dixie chicks told Dubya to STFU and they ruined their careers too. yall remember that? all of the dixie chick backlash? folks out in the skreet stomping on their dixie chicks cd’s????

ELove says:

@mason … I LUV ME some Pattie and that “Somebody Loves You Baby” WHEW that SONG just does something to me every time I HEAR IT (A TRULY Amazing artist & Song — IMO)

@mizzdallas
    DON’T GET ME STARTED… You KNOW Big Daddy Kane is ALL-DAT !!!

masonmom says:

lol, i knew u seen it dallas, we must search the same “site”. doesnt she realize matthew aint lettin her get bigger than beyonce! angie should know that since she knows all the DC secrets!

ELove says:

@K-Dub
    My Grand-Mother put me up on Old-Skool country music and I’m quite familiar with THOSE artist that you mention …
    And the Dixie Chicks was The ISH to me AND I liked some of Leanne Rhimes songs when she was everywhere as well

coaretained says:

@kwall…yeah.. they did the dixie chicks BAD.

masonmom says:

chez whitey definitely torched dixie chicks. i mean at least we acknowledge our peoples when they wrong but dmn we dont disown em! we stood by o.j., mj, whitney and etc like a fam! ill still rock to kanye hits, new and old but they did them dixies wrong! disloyal azz chez whitey!

Daisy says:

SMH & :rofl: at anybody who thinks this outburst has 1) hurt Kanyes career 2) is the reason his tour has been postponed. I believe in the Leno interview he said he was going to step away and take some off to finally deal with his mothers death in a nutshell. I will be going to see the show as soon as he is ready to focus on his career and music although I cant stand that damn GaGa that is all.

Kanye has a big ego and speaks his mind and I LOVE him for that do I always agree no but I like that he isnt PC that is rare in the industry. He messed up he knows and has apologized for it. I was never on it but I am def. OVER it at this point.

Team KANYE!

@whoever said would we feel the same way if it were an r&b singer 1) he wouldnt have done it to them 2) they would have ETHERED him on stage if he did try and act a monkey on them.

melinla says:

Ok – here’s my 2 cents – I like Taylor Swift – My daughter (14)turned me on to her and I like her because she writes music for her age group – teenagers – they same reason why she can sell a $hit load of CDs (downloads) because the TEENAGERS will buy it. She really sings about real life stuff the teenagers go through without cursing or degrading herself or women….

masonmom says:

until she starts sexin it up like that fast tail miley cyrus/hanah montana or whatever her alter ego is! that lil girl is grown! whatever happened to nice wholesome girls like the olsen twins!

Daisy says:

Forgot to give me .02 on country music I LOVE and have cds by the Dixie Chicks, Faith, Shania and my sister has Sugarlands cd lol I also like Martina Mcbride, the Judds and Reba

kwallace577 says:

i beg to differ on ye @daisy on if he has hurt his career. he made himself a mockery. we (black folks) did not need not ONE more thing for yt to say about us. i know he was drunk, spur of the moment… or whatever, but he picked the WRONG time, place, person, etc… just everything…to show out this time. like i said he was LUCKY it was not curtain time when he pulled the Bush katrina thing cause THAT coulda been the dixie chicks all over again….

he has single handedly made a mockery of not just himself but of hip hop as well. when folks said “well lil mama did the same thing by jumping on stage with jay and a.keys” THAT was different cause she jumped in on a BLACK performance. had it been say…pete wentz and ashley simpson up there performing and she did that… it would be the same uproar as this debacle right here.

is is wrong for it to be okay for one but not the other?

yes it is. a plain travesty in 2009. but it just goes back to the old saying of….the more things change…the more they stay the same.

kanye has screwed himself big time. i guess he had felt he had crossed over enough to do that kinda shat…but i think the joke is on him. yt does not love us. no matter how many records you sell to yt you still not gonna be accepted or looked upon in the same caliber as a yt entertainer. perfect example of somebody who pulled a stunt and it RUINED their 25 year career….

janet jackson at the superbowl. her career ain’t been the same SINCE. guess she thought she too had crossed over and yt was gonna forgive her…NOT.

@melinla
    for now she is tatseful but THEY ALL DO IT…esp if they want to continue to earn after the reach adulthood…she will be sleezed up in a few years.

flyqtnva says:

I think this is over kill on kayne…proof postive that u mess w/ blon hair blue eyed girls u will be taken down….ESP if your BLACK

kwallace577 says:

they talking about blackballing this man from industry events, awards, etc. until further notice. that is terrible. he is talented and for it all to come to this…smdh…i hope he recovers and all of this will go away ONE DAY…but right now i don’t think so…..

try again in 2013 ye.

flyqtnva says:

also I got Only built for cuban links by raekwon its WWWAAAAAY better than Jayz album

Shauny says:

o.k a few clarifications. Taylor has been out since 2006 not 2007 and has released 3 ablums not 2. Kanye’s debut ablum was released in 2004 he had NO ablum out before then. He may have produced for that long (and not all of that time was with Rocafella) but his first single was Through The Wire which was released in 2004. He has released 4 ablums so far.

I’ve said all along that Kanye is wrong but this getting too much attention. First Obama and now even Jimmy flipping Carter is commenting on this…are you serious? It makes me question why? He did it, he was wrong, he apoligized, he apoligized, he apoligized, she accepted, she moved on, but the media and some others can’t.

I love me some Taylor Swift and knew her songs and of her before this happened but come on, this is getting stupid. They are trying to CB him in the media and some of us are helping.

flyqtnva says:

Only built for cuban links by raekwon… better than Blueprint

@iscream
    you know that nigga was teling the truth
    “george bush doesnt like black people”

i :heart: ELove

Krysi J says:

Hey FLY!!! Long time no see guRL!!

@kwallace577
    I guess u didnt hear the Dixie Chicks swept the grammys the following year….so really telling the truth about Bush didnt hurt them at all…..It probalby want none of their true fans out there anyway

what up krysi
    love the new pic…u got ur hair cut?

Daisy says:

@Kwall Janet hasnt made HAWT music since the superbowl either so I dont blame the superbowl on her music career falling off.

Kanye will be just fine and his mother and grandfather were involved in the civil rights movement he knows what time it is with YT folks famous or not 99% of us already know what time it is when it comes to that.

@Shauny I agree with you on this 100%!

He said he was stepping away and I pray he gets his head right and comes back out w/ a HAWT cd! :dance:

Daisy says:

@fly I have their cd with Im not ready to make nice lol loved it still in my car and yes they won grammys with that cd lol they are back in the good graces with country music fans. They are all married with kids so they dont make cds as often as they use to but they still have a TON of fans. I hope Shania comes out with something new sooner than later.

Shauny says:

Oh and can’t no country artist mess with Shania. I LOVE her like borderline STAN for her. She is DA BOMB!!! I like her, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney and Martina McBride. Julianne from Dancing with the Stars also has some nice songs. I love all kinds of music.

mizzdallas says:

@mm & others

per angie beyince tweets:

Y&% piece? LMAO no I dont want to be a singer. It amazes me how 1 person can decide they’re in the mood2 make things up & it gets printed

flyqtnva says:

did anyone hear Jayz Z took drake rap verse off his album and Timberland called him out on it…lol…i heard it this morning so funny…everyone was calling in saying Drake verse must have been HOT FIRE…

LadyJustice says:

shauny she only has 2 albums

2006: Taylor Swift
    2008: Fearless

kanye can bounce back from this he just needs to stay out of the media for awhile

@mizzdallas
    what up lady? and tell angie beyince got eat a damn donut

Krysi J says:

what up krysi
    love the new pic…u got ur hair cut?

—————————————–

naw, just did something quick for my b-day, I had to change the pic up, for something a lil softer since everybody said I look like I got an attitude…LMAO…I decided to smile.

iscream says:

:clap: @ 57 Kwallace.

& Kanye has no other choice but to disappear at this point.

LadyJustice says:

dang fly forreal?? for his “off that” song hahhahahaha. i was wondering why drake didnt have a damn verse…. HA – LAR – REE – US!!! :rofl:

Shauny says:

Oh and congrats to Hov for knocking Elvis off his record. He almost went gold his first week out..um yeah, take that take that…lol I heard BP3 and I’m not impressed. I guess I’ll give it a second listen to see if I missed something.

I was over on the blog that is no longer on the blog roll and there were some interesting talk about Jay and Alicia’s comments regarding Lil Mama. I was questioning Lil Mama’s sanity for jumping on the stage like the next person but I think they are being too hard on her. I though Alicia’s comments came off as very arrogant and Jay saying she was T Paining her was embarrassing to her. If it was Wayne or Snoop or someone they would’ve been given dips and Jay would’ve said they were feeling my performance but because it was Lil Mama they just stomped on the child. I bet she wont be doing any more “guest” apperances anytime soon…lol

Daisy says:

@Ice he has a choice but I am glad he realizes his MENTAL health is more important than his career at this time.

ELove says:

Whaddup !!! @Fly

@Krysi
    Don’t see the new pic (It’ll probably be up when I get home)

@melinla
    Great Insight because I DON’T know anything about her …
    The writing for your age-appropriate thing is Really Nice
    :wink:

Daisy says:

Shauny I felt Akeys she didn’t say anything nobody else hasn’t said she said she wishes she would have stayed in her seat lol I agree. What is wrong with that? It wasnt anybody else it was Lil Mama so that is who they are speaking on.

Daisy says:

I dont see Krysi’s new pic either but I wish she was in the A so when I needed my hair did I could holla at her lol

LadyJustice says:

Cute pic krysi. i see you getting your modeling on.

Krysi J says:

————————————————

Girl….I ain in the A…LOL, you know Im a flawda gurl!

GO GATORS!!!

Shauny says:

Lady Justice she had some kind of ablum out in 2007. If we not counting that one then yes 2. It may have been like a Christmas ablum or something.

Daisy says:

Krysi I said I WISH you were in the A I know you from FL lol

Krysi J says:

Cute pic krysi. i see you getting your modeling on.
    ——————————————————-

I don’t know bout all dat…but thanks anyway….I’ve been wanting to switch it up since yall tole me bout looking mean…LOL! I changed the smile pic, Im going to keep switching em up.

@LadyJustice
    I’m serious they had Tim audio on our radio station yesterday & everything… he said he told Jayz to keep it up there cuz it was hot and Jay still took it off…but Tim said at the end of the day its his album

Krysi J says:

Krysi I said I WISH you were in the A I know you from FL lol
    ——————————————————

oh ok….LMAO, well in that case…I wish I was in the A too!

@krysi
    Its ur bday……hold up…let me get my voice right

GO GO GO GO
    GO SHORTY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY..WE GONNA PARTY LIKE ITS UR BDAY..

ELove says:

@Krysi
    GO GATORS Indeed … Been a fan ever since Double-S put them on the map !!! And Percy is going to be A BEAST for Minny :wink:

@Shauny
    ME TO i WAS very disappointed in alicia keys….i GUESS SHE TOOK THE SAME OATH TO JAY AS kAYNE & RIHANNA….i NEVER THOUGHT i WOULD SEE THE DAY ALICIA KEYS WOULD BE THROWING SHADE…

masonmom says:

krysi, u do hair?? really? location please!

mizzdallas says:

Hey! fly & krysi and everybody

How u dowanng!

iscream says:

63flyqtnva Says:

@iscream
    you know that nigga was teling the truth
    “george bush doesnt like black people”
    **********************************
    LOL I said right or wrong. & Maybe that guy who called Obama a liar was speaking the truth to some people.

@ Shauny I agee about the lil momma crap. I don’t think it was that big of a deal. I didn’t read the comments over there but IMO i don’t think she did anything disrespectful. If you ask me she was looking at him as if he promised her he would let her come up there and then backed out at the last minute and she said F THAT! lol, but foreal the look in her eye said something.

I guess this Kswift is the new Chrianna. A topic that just won’t go away.

Daisy says:

@fly she was telling the truth everybody has been clowning Lil mama and saying the same thing all week and now that Akeys the artist lil mama hoped on stage with speaks on it she is throwing shade?? REALLY????

@Krysi I saw your new pic on another site. Cute b day hair.

Daisy says:

Ice gurl you see Rihanna trying to show CB what he missing in her see through top lol

masonmom says:

rihanna definitely loves to grab attn wit her lil see-thru shirt! i predict her in rehab next year.

@iscream
    _________________________________
    I thought the same thing she had a look in her eyes like TRY ME NIGGA!

Krysi J says:

krysi, u do hair?? really? location please!
    ———————————————

I’m in Florida sweetie, but I haven’t worked in a shop for 2 years since I brought my home. Sorry but when I had my little one I had to take a break. I will always have a chair when Im ready to go back.

@Krysi I saw your new pic on another site. Cute b day hair.
    ———————————————-
    thanks gurl!

Hey! fly & krysi and everybody

How u dowanng!

————————————

*wide jaw and bottom lip*

How u DoIN?

@krysi
    Its ur bday……hold up…let me get my voice right
    ———————————————–

It was on the 10th babe, but you know we virgos act like our birthdays every day of the entire month!

Been a fan ever since Double-S
    ————————————

I know you ain tom bout Steve Spurrier…please say it ain so!

@Daisy
    did u see the interview….AKEYS said UMMM who is that…who are u talking about…she played herself she know damn well who lil mama is….she could been cute in sweet but she was throwing shade…look at her face

iscream says:

Okay, I just went to oopps almost said it.. the site that is no longer on the list & WTF did she do to it!!!!! I’m on a PC (Jury Duty) and it says mobile view or something stupid. & it looks horrible. Is anyone else getting that layout?

ELove says:

@Krysi
    YES it’s true… I’ve BEEN a Gators fan ever since…
    Ron Zook was a great recruiter BUT a very average coach IT TOOK Urban to bring them back to prominence — IMO

kdillon says:

I honestly dont believe Lil Mama would just walk up there out of the blue, the way she carries herself on ABDC is totally different. I remember she told Leomi she should act like a lady and not act a fool…. IDK.

iscream says:

I remember she told Leomi she should act like a lady and not act a fool…. IDK.
    ********************************
    No, she told Leomi you were born a man, you wanna be a girl so act like a lady :rofl: That drag queen was QUEENING OUT after that, lmao.

Oh lawd. and I’m all for gay rights and everything. But It’s something about seeing all these transgender people all over tv. Making his band, ABDC, Housewives, I want to work for Diddy had one… mmmm know.

LadyJustice says:

@ISC

i just left that site and it looks fine. she is on twitter asking for a mobile blog app though so she might have changed soemthing by msitake. i just noticed that the site has been removed from the roll. wow

Krysi J says:

did u see the interview….AKEYS said UMMM who is that…who are u talking about…
    ———————————————-

Alicia did it like dat for real….dat ain cool, I thought Licia was on some inspiration type shyt…how she gone put the gurl down like that??

YES it’s true… I’ve BEEN a Gators fan ever since…
    —————————————————

Urban yes…but don’t forget TIM TEBOOOOoooW…aka superman (the real one)! I was so in love with Percy….im going to miss that dude…LOL. My son has an autographed army shirt he wore on his birthday earlier this year…We were all dining at the same resturant…he and my baby had on the same kicks…you couldn’t tell my son NOTHING that day!

coaretained says:

Heard someone say virgo… VIRGO we in the building!!
    that is all.

kdillon says:

@iscream

Its the sign of the times…..

kdillon says:

There is a rumor floating that Jay and Lil Mama got down once before, dont know how true that is…. when there is smoke there is fire!

Krysi J says:

Heard someone say virgo… VIRGO we in the building!!
    that is all.

——————————————————

throws up both hands…..VIRGO 10 BAYbay!!

LadyJustice says:

jayZ and Lilmama knockin boots???? :rofl:

wow

ELove says:

Oh Double-T or what me & My Boyz call him Double Trouble is the MF-ing MAN (For Real)

@kdillon
    Wouldn’t SHOCK ME one bit!!! People constantly clown Kellz BUT Jiggles ROUTINELY be getting down with young girls … I’ll let somebody ELSE do the Roll-Call :lol:

kdillon says:

Well people forget that Diddy, Jay, 50, Russell, etc likes young girls, notice how they all were with 17-19 year olds… Cassie, Beyonce, Kimora, Ashanti, etc.

iscream says:

I thought most men with money and power liked younger women..

How old is Larry King wife?
    How old Was Anna Necole Smith husband?

but the woman is always lable as a gold digger trying to get his money.. No, they are just a bunch of dirty old men.

Thanks LJ she fixed it. & Kdillion if this is a sign hopefully they’ll be able to marry soon & we can stop having all these DL brothers.

Krysi J says:

kdillion has a point!

@Elove

I think we might killem this year..once more before Tebow graduates what you think!!?? He’s known for keeping his word!

ELove says:

@iscream (#115)
    TO ME the dudes are ALL LAME-=AZZ FOOLS and the young Females are very impressionable with very little Common-Sense along with a messed-up Moral-n-Ethical structure WHICH I BLAME on their parents (Or rather so-called parents)

AND I know that isn’t the case for EVERY Young Female :lol:

ELove says:

@Krysi
    Tebow should’ve won the Heisman last year and if he stays healthy HE should win it this year AS WELL AS the National Championship… At Least that’s what I HOPE happen :wink:

Krysi J says:

@ Elove

Yea ya boy even voted agaINST him…ol hating azz Steve Spurrier….den gon apologize…..Save iT….!! Just for that Tebow gon SUPERMAN DAt HoE…and we gon UUUUUUUUuuuu!!!

kwallace577 says:

yall where is bird? i have been outta the sandrarose loop.

some other folks missing too.

ELove says:

@Krysi
    YEAH Steve definitely earned the Sit-Yo-AZZ-Down award BUT Karma Killz… You SEE how South Carolina lost that game to Georgia :lol:

flyqtnva says:

okay so i just saw a.keys 106 & park interview…& again she takes up for kayne and say you cant crucify him BUT no love for lil mama….I’m offically over alicia keys :rip:

kdillon says:

@Fly
    Is she really making excuses for Kanye? Was this whole thing staged??

kdillon says:

@ELove

You are right, even though this little girls know what they are doing they have not matured to make the correct decisions. Even Rihanna’s parents, how do you let your child go to another country at the age of 16 with a 40 year old man looking after her?

Krysi J says:

You SEE how South Carolina lost that game to Georgia
    —————————————————–

Yea and he had the nerve to be mad at his quarterback…it ain his fault he ain Tebow!! Who by the way stated that if UF had re-hired SS for a headcoach he wouldn’t be there…! With that bad azz attitude he got, nobody would.