Kanye’s Camp On Damage Control: They Claim He’s Entering Rehab

Kanye West has 99 problems and hard liquor is just one of them. We don’t believe Kanye’s camp when they say his drinking problem made him go onstage and act a fool at the VMAs. But we do give Kanye’s camp a little credit for trying.

We know that Kanye had some sort of promo deal with Hennessy or he wouldn’t have had that bottle in his hand for the entire show. It was also revealed that both Kanye and Taylor Swift are represented by the same agent. So there you have it.

From ONTD:

Rumor has it Kanye is considering checking into rehab! According to Star, Kanye has been boozing ever since his mother Donda died one day after receiving a tummy tuck in November 2007.

An insider tells the mag, “His drinking is getting worse — and when he has too much, he can be mean and obnoxious. If he doesn’t get help soon, things could really spiral out of control.”

Apparently he’s planning on checking in after his Fame Kills tour with Lady Gaga wraps up in January. “Kanye’s afraid to go to rehab, but he knows he needs help and is taking steps in the right direction.”

Why wait until the tour is over to go into rehab? Why not go now? Because this excuse, like everything else Kanye does, is a bunch of BS.

20 Responses to “Kanye’s Camp On Damage Control: They Claim He’s Entering Rehab”

missy says:

I’m so over Kanye hope he get’s help and i don’t think they should blame it on the alcohol he was like this before.And if it was that bad can’t he postpone the tour because he won’t be able to perform if he is such a “alcoholic”.I think he needs a shrink and Jesus.

mizzdallas says:

I honestly donot know if this is TRUE or NOT but whatever the case maybe I hope he goes into REHAB soon…

Hey Ms.Divine Kay & dallas214

They are having a Jamie Foxx day in terrell tomorrow the day starts at 830am which btw is too early for me. Anyway they will be honoring Jamie Foxx for all his accomplishments and they will be presenting Jamie with his own street Yay! “Jamie Foxx Way” (is the name of the official street)

I will try to make it if I do make it I will take pics!!!

Krysi J says:

yeah…yeah

He just needs a shrink. Alot of ‘us’ do!

…And some Jesus would help as well!

Anna says:

missy Says:

~~~~~~
    He doesn’t really have to stop the tour, if you want help you will find a way. Common folk don’t get the luxuary of inpatient treatment. Is he too good to go to his local church holding a AAA meeting and say “My name is Kayne and I’m a alocholic”. He does need a shrink and Jesus.

iscream says:

I agree with # 1.

I feel bad because he is a good rapper. Wish he gets his self together.

melinla says:

Did anybody else get the photoshopped email of Kanye interrupting Jesus at the last supper to say that his dinner was good, but my Grandma’s Thanksgiving was the best of all time – Poor taste, but funny as hell!!!

PAGESINADIARY says:

I THINK THE DRINKING BEFORE THE EVENT WAS THE EXACT REASON WHY HE DID WHAT HE DID.

NOT SAYING HE IS A DRUNK BUT THAT NIGHT HE WAS DRUNK

ggouch says:

Rumor has it Kanye is considering checking into rehab!?????

how does one consider checking into rehab? real question.. That sounds funny to me. Considering rehab??

if you have the option of “CONSIDERING” than how serious do you CONSIDER your problem to be?

ggouch says:

melinla Says:

___________________________________________________

No, but I am cracking up at the visual!!!! that is funny!!!

@ Pages:

My father was an alcoholic. I know what drunk sounds like. Kanye was not drunk. He never once slurred his words on that stage. If he really drank half a bottle of Henny he would have had to be carried from that venue. Stop making excuses for that fool.

Daisy says:

Sandra I think he had a buzz but I dont think it had anything to do with him getting on stage

TEAM KANYE!!

I do not believe this rumor and didnt believe it when I read it yesterday.

I will be going to the concert when it comes to the A! :dance:

miamore73 says:

Yeah I didn’t think he was drunk either.

He’s just an ass. Do they bottle ass and put it in Hennessey bottles now cause that’s all he had that. A mouth full of ass!! Oh dayum maybe that’s what he’s been hiding in his cheeks all this time.

ggouch says:

miamore73 Says:
    _____________________________________________________

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because that was funny as all hell!!!!!

kwall says:

i think i said it here first.

when all of this first happened i said…WATCH he gonna be going to rehab…as a form of damage control…in other words…NOT b/c he needs it.

if this is true now he is making a mockery of those who really DO need rehab imo.

just a mess….

kwall says:

ggouch is that you? HEYYY (waving)…

attorneymom says:

LEAVE KANYE ALONE!!! Team Kanye all the way.

ELove says:

A bottle of liquor in ONE HAND and A handful of AZZ in the OTHER ONE … Seems like just another night in the Life of a Hip-Hop Superstar !!! :lol:

I GUESS with CON-Man it’s 99 problems & This TRICK is one of them (Go Figure…)

Kat says: