Neffe Drops Another One Today

From Talking With Tami:

Awh isn’t bringing life into the world wonderful! Reality tv star, Neffe went into labor today! She was whisked off to the hospital to give birth to her baby girl that I reported to you, in an earlier post. I now she will be a great mom and im sure Soul Low is right by her side. The lil angel name is Nyla Noel Awh to cute!

I wonder will Keyshia Cole fly in to Atlanta to see her new niece! Childbirth is no joke but Im sure Neffe is recovering well! I wonder was Frankie there cussing out folks lol? Lets all say a prayer and send congrats to the new bundle of joy and couple!

According to DrewReports, the other kids names are Brianna, Starr, Cierra, Jalen Weluv Cole. Drew suggests that Neffe tie her tubes while she’s in the hospital this time (it was funny when he said it).

35 Responses to “Neffe Drops Another One Today”

masonmom says:

ok so does the show come on tonight? and did anyone catch when she said (for the new show) this is the first time frankie’s had all SIX of my kids??? is soullow’s the 5th or 6th? i cant keep up wit her tribe she got goin on so congrats to her anywayz!

ELove says:

So BASICALLY if a man that she’s attracted to just Looks in her Direction … Her birth-canal starts throbbing and WALAH I’m PREGNANT !!! Too HOOD & Too FERTILE for my taste …

daninicole says:

LMAO@ ELove!!! Sounds about right to me!

Anti-believer says:

Elove… you a damn foo!!!! LOLMAO!

Neffie needs to cement her pussi canal!!!!

Her beaver needs to build a d*ck dam today!

Her pussi cat needs to be neutered!

She so worried about her mother getting some much different ****, she should be sewing up her vagina.

DAMN! Doesn’t her man know anything either??? I would not be with anyone who already had some many damn kids and drama!!!!! Ghetto people have no sense of “stop, look, run-away!”

Daisy says:

@elove LOL

NC_NYer says:

Dang!!

I mean – how come these chicks don’t get the hint off top? This dudes name is “Soul Low” – WTH is that?! That’s like dating a dude named “Delicious.”

On My9 News, there was a fire in New Jersey. The reporter got an eyewitness account from a dude named “Dy’amond Rang” – I know because they flashed his name at the bottom of the screen.

PSA: LADIES – PLEASE DO NOT DATE MEN WITH THESE COON A** NAMES! SMH……

bklynchick says:

Neffie got that octopu**y dang Frankie needs to nmake a special shirt for Neffie stuff that has CODE 10 on it !!!

Congrats girlfriend..I wonder where Weluv daddy at hell where are all them kids daddy at HOLLA!!!

masonmom says:

dy’amond rang, lmaooooo!! too dmn funny! did he witness it wit **** Hertz?? thats just some bytchazzness type shyt for a DUDE to come up wit “how u doin” nicknames like that! HOW DREADFUL!!

masonmom says:

i cant wait to see c breezy pickin up trash on 95, i KNOW its gonna cause traffic. i’d actually pull over to empty a trash bag full just to watch him bend over to pick it up! “oops u missed a spot”

Daisy says:

I have a gfriend that has a son named Diamond his nickname is face he is a cutie pie lol

kwallace577 says:

One part of me wants to go Erykah Badu 2008…. and say we need to get up outta this woman uterus…but the OTHA part of me says…Jesus be a uterus for hers is all used up…

I’m torn…

kwallace577 says:

Drew suggests that Neffe tie her tubes while she’s in the hospital this time
    ———————–
    I suggested it after she named a child “Weluv” but what do I KNOW???

masonmom Says:

************************************************************

HA HA HA! :rofl:

ELove says:

My last comment (#15) was meant for K-Dub (#13)

kwallace577 says:

i see you @elove.

KaraZ says:

Her mother is Frankie y’all, the apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Poor Keyshia, now she has another mouth to feed.

ELove says:

^^^
    And the BEAT GOES ON …

Daisy says:

@kwall E badu sure told ppl where to go and how to get there lol

attorneymom says:

Dreadful. Simply dreadful. Enough is enough. For real.

Anna says:

These comments were too funny. I had to take my bifocals off to clean my glasses from laughing and crying at the same time. @ Elove, only a baby broker wants to know a fertile mertile.
    @Masonmom. CB picking up trash is funny in its self. I can remember having to do extra chores in place of a good old fashion ass whoopin’ and my siblings would say “you missed a spot”. LOL . I ate a big plate of food a few hours ago. I know I laughed and cried my extra calories away. This is why I love this site. you all are nuts but real. Congrats to Neffie and Frankie and the comment about SOUL LOWs name was on point.

masonmom says:

dmn daisy, im sorry to hear somebody would name their son a female stripper name. kids are so cruel so i hope he learns to fight! e badu definitely shut folks up when it came to her uterus, lol

masonmom says:

**brief housewives review**
    sheree know dmn well she carried lisa by showing up 2 hrs late talkin bout she attended her son’s “concert”. then gonna clown the folks there sayin they were tacky cuz they didnt dress up but she showed up rockin jeans and a droopy sweatshirt like she just finished cutting grass.

bryce bamma azz needs to GET A DMN JOB!! and also common sense, who splits a profit from a club wit 1000 people??

why is kandi wastin her time wit kim, i do like tardy for the party!

derek j-U BETTA WORK BYTCH!!

i was enjoying lisa’s fashion show til dwight started firin her azz up…he started wit the “props” then made his way to the hems of those “unfinished” pieces, lol.

kandi, why are you talkin to a wedding planner without consulting MS. MAMA JONES???

Anna says:

masonmom Says:

**brief housewives review**
    i do like tardy for the party!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Once it got filtered I too liked it. Would I buy it “No”. I would not change the channel if it were on the radio.

Daisy says:

Mason I agreed with Dwight lol and I didnt like what Lisa had on the black ruffles killed it for me. The sketches looked cuter a few wk back than on the runway. Sheree was being a :hater:

My friends son is 20 or so now lol He has no problem holding his own or getting young ladies cause he is a cutie pie lol

attorneymom says:

I got my tubes tied after my third child. All my children are fathered by the same man and I am an attorney. I would suggest that Neffe tie hers. SMDH

KayCeiSoul says:

Sheree should have been there. She seemed a bit salty about Lisa’s line. And since when is everyone else excluded from starting a fashion line just because she had a picture party?

Somebody send Sheree’ to tha’ ko-nah for being late. Literally.

That boy with those heels on – those gladiator heels and those black pumps….all mashed up in those jeans with his bbq pork shoulder blade hanging out of that shirt…almost drove me to drink. I was in awe. He worked it to the grain. Those shoes were sweet.

yvonne79 says:

NC_NYer Says:
    ————-
    TOO damn funny….

whatdoesitmatter says:

i feel sorry for that baby being born among all that foolishness

Alana says:

I’m happy that her baby is healthy and they look happy. You can have as many kids are you want as long as you don’t get on welfare and expect me and the rest of working citizens to pay for them. Neffe isn’t on welfare so she’s ok in my book. And Jaylen’s middle name is “WELOVE” not Elove…lol

aqtpie says:

Awww Congrats to them!

KaraZ says:

@Alana… Neffe is on the Keyshia Support Plan, she’s still leaching off somebody else.

Alana says:

@KaraZ – If its cool w/ Keyshia then its cool with me. As long as I’m not ever going to pay a dime we’re good. Keyshia can put her foot down at anytime…but Neffe has her own show now and her fiance is a rapper so he’s probably rich….
    *that last statement was sarcasm by the way*

1 Pingbacks