Stars React To Kanye’s Publicity Stunt; Trump and Pitbull Put Kanye On Blast

Rapper Pitbull responded to last night’s MTV/Kanye West stunt by calling Kanye “a f*ckin disrespecful muthaF*cka.”

And billionaire Donald Trump called Kanye’s antics “disgusting,” according to TMZ.com. Trump called for a boycott of “all things Kanye,” and told TMZ Kanye was “grandstanding to get attention.”

OK, this is my last post on this subject.

18 Responses to “Stars React To Kanye’s Publicity Stunt; Trump and Pitbull Put Kanye On Blast”

bklynchick says:

Kanye is Kanye after the inital incident wore off it really wasn’t a surprise that he did that!!

Can’t wait to see what wendy williams has to say tonite

iscream says:

I hope that’s a promise… :rolleyes:

mizzdallas says:

Bklynchick I will also be tuning in 2nite to hear my fave aunt in my head talk about this ish

pinky2083 says:

I agree it was VERY RUDE.. but we’ll forgive and forget just like we always do with Kanye. His talent cannot be denied.

SunnyPA says:

I think Kanye wishes it were a publicity stunt right about now. It’s gotten really ugly for him … hell, maybe it’s the wake-up call that he needed. Not all publicity is good.

BTW, anyone see where lil mama got onstage with JayZ and Alicia. I saw the clip about an hour ago and LMAO … that was hilarious.

bklynchick says:

@mizzdallas

I was on twitter all last night following her and she said she has so much juice for us and she said it was a whole lot of drama that we didn’t see in the back…How U Doin can’t wait

aqtpie says:

Oh hell Kanye just blame it on the Hen, Bey and Matthew!!!

Hermosa says:

IT WAS A DAMN MTV AWARD!!!

kanye has done this before…nothing new!

once again…IT WAS AN MTV AWARD!!!

netta0281 says:

THATS SO TRUE KANYE KNOW WHO TO DO IT WITH

miamore73 says:

Yeah I’ve been saying that all day!! I wish he would have tried that with anybody else. But of course he wouldn’t cause he’s a punk ass chipmunk.

iyonah says:

FILE THIS UNDER CLASSIC ATTENTION WHORES FOR TRUMP AND TRYING TO KEEP RELEVANT FOR PITBULL ….

Negrito says:

Talk about people overreacting. Sure what Kanye did was silly but he has done similar things before on award shows. The way people talk about him you’d think he’s some kind of serial killer. But at the end of the day isn’t this the reaction that Kanye wants? I’m sure he loves the fact that everybody talks about him right now, whether it’s positive or negative feedback.

bklynchick Says:

Can’t wait to see what wendy williams has to say tonite

***********************************************

I thought her show comes on in the morning?

Peachizz says:

Pitbull should STFU while he ahs 1.2 seconds left in his hot 15… As for Donald Trump when the boycott for the “horrible haird” start then ad only then can he talk!!! Yes what Kanye did was i poor taste,worst things have happen to better people.

Peachizz says:

@Sandra,
    Wendy’s shows comes on Bet at 11p

bklynchick says:

@Sandra

She comes in during the day and also at night on BET at 11. But I don’t think that is going to last long cause Monique new show will be coming on at that time to I think next month

Doc Jam says:

Donald Trump’s candy corn a$s can’t call a boycott on sh!t….Kanye was wrong, but get the fuk outta here Donny.

Doc Jam says:

And Pitbull will NEVER have to worry about this happening to him…you actually have TO WIN something….and before that happens, you have to actually be NOMINATED….Pitbull won’t ever have either of those “problems”..